The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Stepdad’s New Master — Chapter 2 by (GoodTime)

A/N: Hi everyone! After a long break from this story, I’ve circled back with a continuation thanks to one of my ‘Utterly Zonked’ subscribers on Ko-Fi. Users on that tier get a free story flash fiction story from me—and I guess this one really struck a chord with them. The next chapter is available for early access for my Ko-Fi subscribers.

Jordan was flabbergasted at the turn of events. He had spent his entire life idolizing his stepdad. He thought that, somehow, if he manage to get out of the podunk town that he grew up in, and reconnected with Nestor, he would magically find his way to becoming an adult.

But now, watching his hero get brutally owned by his loser roommate, Jordan felt like his world turned upside down. He felt like a helpless teenager again, and though he wouldn’t admit it to himself, Jordan found what was happening in front of him strangely stimulating...

Even though people swear he and Nestor looked alike, technically they were related only through marriage, not by blood. But I guess most Filipinos look the same? At first, Jordan turned away as Nestor dutifully pulled his hard dick out, with Jordan only catching a hint of his tastefully shaved pubes... Jordan wondered if Ace made Nestor manscape, too...

He shook his head in embarrassment. ‘Get it together, Jordan,’ he willed himself to look away. But when he heard the squelching sound of Nestor milking himself, and then him chowing down the mac n’ cheese like a man possessed, Jordan realized the level of control that Ace had over Nestor. Nestor was following EVERYTHING Ace commanded to the letter, and then Jordan realized that Nestor wouldn’t even realize he was there. His stepdad was clueless to his presence.

And, even though this was bordering on perversion, there was still that teenage curiosity in Jordan that hungered to learn more about his stepdad. And this was probably as vulnerable as Jordan would ever seen him. So, he stole furtive glances at his dad’s body—toned from good genetics and years of basketball, his dad still had that athletic shape but with the slight softness due to his more sedentary adult lifestyle.

It seemed to fill him in all the right places though, with Jordan getting an eyeful as his dad bent over to dust the shelves... all as per Ace’s commands. Fuck! What Jordan wouldn’t have given to have his dad at HIS Beck and call. Jordan’s head started swimming—with longing, with resentment, and with lust.

He started to walk tentatively toward his dad, watching his ass sway invitingly. Ace’s voice echoed in his head. His dad wouldn’t notice a thing. Anyone could do anything to his dad and Nestor would be blissfully unaware. ‘Dad,’ Jordan said plaintively. ‘Nestor, please can you hear me?’

Jordan moved in front of Nestor, trying to catch his attention. But all Jordan managed to accomplish was being a coupe of inches away from shoving his crotch in his stepdad’s face. It was like Nestor didn’t even notice the lewdness of what was happening.

Nestor, the owner of the house, bent over, with a feather duster, brushing off dust from his TV set as his stepson stood in front of him. Jordan waved his hand at his dad’s face, even snapped a couple of times. No recognition. His stepdad just continued his dusting with utmost concentration, his brow furrowed and beaded with sweat, the muscles on his back flexing ever-so-slightly with the effort.

Jordan noticed his stepdad’s stance. His knees were straight, and he was bent at the hips, his perk ass up in the air. ‘Earth to Nestor!’ Jordan said with a little more force.

‘Nestor!’ Jordan punctuated with a slap to Nestor’s face, which Nestor blissfully ignored. Jordan could see the bright red mark on his stepdad’s face. But instead of being cowed, it broke open a dam.

He cupped Nestor’s chin and looked at squeezed, his stepfather never breaking stride. His eyes glassy and oblivious to his embarrassment. Jordan traced his lips with his fingers.

Building in confidence, Jordan moved behind his stepdad and this time he deliberately squared his hips against his dad’s soft ass. He took up Ace on his offer, slapping Nestor’s ass like a bongo, the mounds growing red with the impact. Nestor answered by bending down even lower, now meticulously dusting the bottom shelves of the TV console, oblivious to his abject humiliation.

Jordan moved his hands down, feeling his dad’s chest and tweaking his nipples. Despite the budding dadbod, his dad’s core still rippled with effort in this position, and is he reached his dad’s belly button, he felt something hot ever so slightly graze his hand.

His hands trailed down and cupped his dad’s balls, his erect cock jiggling comically from the effort of his dusting. Jordan gave him a love tap, and still, no response. Fuck, Ace really did a number on him.

He grabbed Nestor’s cockhead and gently stroked the head, spinning his palm expertly around the sensitive member, hand slick with Nestor’s pre-cum from his earlier ministrations at Ace’s behest. Then, and only then, did the stoic Nestor react with a pathetic whimpering moan.

‘Fuck, you are a little Nestslut, aren’t you,’ Jordan said with a grin.

At the sound of the word ‘Nestslut’, Nestor stood ramrod straight—a military salute that he perfected after years as the son of a no-nonsense cop, detective, then sergeant.

‘Captain Kupal, reporting for duty!’

Jordan was shocked. Did he finally break through the hypnosis? ‘Dad... I mean, Nestor? Can you hear me?’

Nestor just stared straight ahead. Jordan stopped for a second then went, ‘Captain Kupal, I issued an order. Answer my question.’

‘Affirmative, sir. I can hear you, sir.’

‘Then do you mind explaining what the hell is going on here?’

‘I am your rented out slave slut. My owner is Ace Cruz but you are allowed to enjoy me for the evening. I will do anything you ask.’

‘Well, then, I want you to act like your normal self!’ Jordan cried before he had time to think.

‘Affirmative, sir...’ Jordan could see the life come back into his stepdad’s eyes. First, awareness, then confusion, then a look of betrayal at Jordan. ‘What the fuck! What the fuuuuckkkk!’

Nestor looked down at his naked form, and his tanned body blushed from his ears to his chest.

‘Why would you do this,’ Nestor asked accusingly.

‘It wasn’t me, I swear,’ Jordan intoned as Nestor covered himself up. Nestor darted straight to the nearest room, landing in the bathroom. Jordan heard the telltale click of the lock.

Uh-oh. Jordan’s triumph was short-lived. He freed his dad from Ace’s control, but now it seemed like his dad remembered everything. Including the last 15 or so minutes.

Now it was Jordan’s turn to swear. ‘Fuck, get back out here, Nestor!’ Jordan’s mind was racing. In one fell swoop, he just alienated his stepdad... And what would happen if Ace came back and found his stepdad like this? Jordan was scared of what other tricks Ace had up his sleeve...

And, if Ace could control Nestor, what else could he do? What could he do to Lolo Tomas? It’s not like they’d have far to run if the Sergeant of the police force is Ace’s plaything, too...

And what would he do to Jordan?

Jordan needed more time to think. And for that to happen, he needed Nestor to stick to the script. Jordan knew what he had to do.

‘NESTSLUT, OPEN THE DOOR.’ Jordan said in his most commanding tone.

He saw the shock in Nestor’s eyes as his own body betrayed him. Nestor moved to cover his ears but Jordan was quicker. ‘FREEZE!’

Nestor was stuck in a pitiful state, his mouth in a shocked ‘O’. Somehow, he managed to wrap a towel around his waist in the kerfuffle. Jordan walked up and waves his hand in front of his dad’s face. No reaction.

Jordan adjusted his dad’s form. At first, he just moved him to a more comfortable position. He put his stepdad’s arms down to his sides, his face still holding that adorable shocked look.

Then, with a bit of glee, Jordan pulled the towel off and let it drop to the side. ‘You’ve caused a bit of trouble, haven’t you?’ Jordan said, as he flicked Nestor’s cock, watching it sway and wobble.

‘Now, Nestslut, I want you to follow Ace’s instructions to the letter so as to not arouse suspicion. BUT you will clean the house in double time, I want you to really put your fat ass into it,’ Jordan punctuated that part with a slap.

‘Then, when you’re done, I want you to call me out to the porch for a nightcap. Beers all around. You’ll be in the position Ace told you to be in, of course, so we won’t arouse suspicion.

‘We’ll really dig into how mindfucked you are so we can figure out what to do. BUT, I want you to be completely oblivious to the fact that you’re naked, and I want you to completely forget everything that’s happened between us over the last hour.’

Jordan pinched Nestor’s nipple, hard. ‘I’m not letting you go again any time soon. Got it, Nestslut?’

SNAP.