The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My New Life

CHAPTER TWO—“GARY’S LITTLE PROBLEM”

Rebecca stood at the threshold of what had been her house this morning. According to her new mistress Athena it was now hers along with all of Gary and Rebecca’s assets. Rebecca felt a terrible dread knowing she would never again be able to support herself. With the changes Mistress Athena had made to Rebecca she wouldn’t be good for much anything but sex and menial work; that is all Athena required from Rebecca.

Athena opened the door and cruelly invited Rebecca into her new house. Just beyond the doorway Rebecca could see Gary kneeling in the shadows with his head bowed. Athena smiled and offered her boot to Gary’s face, without hesitation his tongue slid out of his mouth and began to lick the sole of her pump up and down.

“Gary just loves shoes now, don’t you dear?” asked Mistress Athena. “Gary has so many fetishes now.” Gary didn’t even respond as he was to busy slobbering all over Athena’s pump. She frowned and pulled her shoe away from Gary’s hungry mouth. Approaching her new pussy whore from behind Athena reached around and began to massage her once petite nipples. Rebecca’s nipples had continued to grow and change over the evening and her once proud nipples were now two inch long red brown teats. As the mistress massaged Rebecca’s teats she moaned and squirmed trying to grind her enormous twat into the mistress. Athena whispered encouragement in Rebecca’s ear. “You’re making such a mess all over my skirt, slave” Rebecca giggled, she was so happy that the mistress approved. Rebecca’s cunt continued to swell and part, fluid was beginning to dribble down her thighs. Mistress continued to massage her teats as the milk began to flow from their swollen tips. Slowly Mistress Athena’s slender fingers stroked Rebecca to full attention as her thigh was massaged by Rebecca’s hot sex.

“ I really should thank you for preparing Gary for me.” " With the way you treated him he was more than ready to submit to me; isn’t that right boy?” she teased. “Before the end of the first interview Gary was displaying me his big hard-on, I played with it a little but left him whimpering about his need to cum.” “You came during the second interview though, didn’t you sweetie?” “Gary was so needy by the second interview.” “He immediately agreed to all of my demands and hired me on the spot.” “It was so sweet, he knew exactly what he needed to do to please me.” “His pants came off and he had on a pair of your pretty panties just the way I like him.”

The story of Rebecca’s husband’s seduction was making Rebecca incredibly aroused. She ground her fat cunt harder into Athena’s thigh witch now was a sticky mess. As Mistress Athena had been telling the story Rebecca had begun to notice the strong odor of her own pussy filling the room.

“Mistress Athena?” Rebecca asked meekly; “My pussy, it smells?”

“Yes stupid” retorted Athena. “Your entire body has been modified to please me. Your thighs and ass will continue to grow along with that big twat of yours. The nice doctor modified your hormones as well as your mind. Not only have I turned you into a stupid milk cow but you have also been implanted with large amounts of both male and female hormones that should keep you in a perpetual state of peak puberty. You would already have trouble concentrating with the way I had your intelligence altered but the hormones should keep you in a permanent state of emotional and mental turmoil. There of course will be some unwanted physical affects from all of that testosterone but that will amuse me I’m sure. Regardless; it will keep you as confused little slut”

Rebecca burst into tears and fell to the floor sobbing. She could remember her life before her trip to the city with Athena. The humiliation was intense, how could have this woman destroyed their lives so completely. Her husband was being changed into some sort of fem and Rebecca was becoming a distorted freak.

Teary Rebecca didn’t have long to feel sorry for herself as Mistress Athena ordered her up and to present her swollen breasts to Gary; Rebecca knew better than to disobey. She approached her pitiful husband looking down at his pantied crotch with disgust. She thought of the repulsive penises she had to endure earlier in the day, how she had to swallow that boy’s scum and how that nice doctor who helped warp her body’s sperm was still inside of her hot snatch. The thought was so repulsive she wanted to gag but that might offend her mistress.

“FEED” Athena ordered.

Gary’ lips engulfed one of Rebecca’s dewy nipples and began to suck like a baby. Was that lipstick on Gary’s lips?

Gary’s lips were painted dramatically red like a whores. Examining his face closer Rebecca could see that her husband’s face was entirely made up like a cheap hooker.

“Do you like it?” asked the Mistress as if she really cared what Rebecca thought.

“Since you had already started Gary on the road to becoming a sissy I thought I should continue your work. Gary loves to wear make up and lipstick. Don’t you think the panties suite him? At fist he was resistant but he loves woman’s clothing now. After that second interview he was ready to accept his new life. I laid him over his desk on his tummy, yanked down his little panties and fucked him in the ass with a big strap-on. His squealing and wining caused some rumors to spread around the office. That little problem was solved today though. Gary went into his bosses office and resigned.”

“Gary would tell you what he did next but I won’t allow him to speak again until I have his vocal cords altered to raise his voice. Should I tell her?” asked Mistress with a cruel smile.

“Gary dropped to his knees, applied a coat of his pretty red lipstick and sucked his bosses cock. Once his boss came in his mouth Gary gratefully swallowed and slowly walked out of the office with lipstick and semen smeared on his pathetic face. I guess the poor things career is ruined now but both of you have new lives to start. The poor dear had been training so hard for that day, each day at the office I would give him new tapes to listen to. I think you will find him quite sissified and girly now.”

The whole time that Mistress Athena spoke Gary was making feminine little noises and busily sucking away at Rebecca’s swollen utters. The sensation of giving milk was deiscous as was the humiliation she was giving to her sissified husband but the touch of a man also repulsed and humiliated her. Rebecca began to softly moo like she had done previously; she knew it pleased Athena to humiliate herself without prompting.

Mistress Athena continued grinding her thigh into her slut’s fat twat.

“Of course both of you will need more training, but Gary first. After his first round of training Gary will be left with only shreds of his masculinity and heterosexuality. Your husband has begun to really to get a taste for cock. For the next week Gary will also be on a diet to drop a few pounds. For the next seven days your sissy husband will only be allowed to nurse from you for food and for liquid....”

Mistress Athena stepped away from Rebecca’s sloppy pussy and spread her thighs as Gary shuffled over on his knees. His mouth opened to receive the Mistress’s stream of hot piss into his mouth and he drank hardily. Tears ran down his face as he finished her urine.

“Time for more training, sweetie.” Chirped Athena as she helped Gary up and led him to another room. To be programmed for another evening.

When Mistress Athena returned she found her pussy whore sobbing quietly in the corner where she had been left. Rebecca was pulling at her big tits and liking the milk off the tips of her distorted tits. Seeing Athena watching she raised both of her legs in the air displaying her cunt that looked like an obscene orchid between her two fattening thighs, the rings and medallion in Rebecca’s pussy made a little ringing sound as she worked her body. Musk dripped from her swollen twat as her fingers played with her growing clitoris. What had been a slightly large clit now stood two inches out of the center of her twat. The nub had begun to resemble a tiny cock and was o so sensitive, Rebecca was in heaven playing with it, if only the Mistress would touch it for her.

The butt plug the mistress had placed inside her slut suddenly slipped out with an audible pop causing Rebecca to cry out with surprise and pleasure. As Rebecca tried to speak she again found it very hard to come up with she wanted to say; mistress had really made her a stupid cow; she loved it.

Athena deftly picked up the plug and inspected it. There were tiny bits of shit stuck to its tip and it was steaming hot from being in her ass. Athena bent down and slipped the plug in between Rebecca’ big lips and put her finger to her lips “shhhh.”

“I don’t want to hear from such a stupid slut. You also need another lesson; you are behind your husband’s training. In the morning you start you duty as my maid.”

“A maid?” asked Rebecca despite the soft plug in her mouth.

“Yes, you will be my personal maid as you train to host for me. Eventually you will have duties beyond that of a maid but being so stupid now we don’t want to overwhelm your little head.” She said as she patted Rebecca on to of her freshly shaven head.

Rebecca smiled again, she was so glad to be helping her husband’s assistant. Mistress Athena really did know what was best for both of them.

To be continued...