The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My New Life

I had the perfect home and the perfect family in a perfect little town. I had a successful husband who had quickly climbed the corporate ladder, a beautiful house and a whole lot of family money. Everything was fine until she started working for my husband Gary...

Gary needed an assistant due to his new promotion. I let him know that if he got a woman he would regret it. Gary never crossed me, he new better. Whenever Gary did anything that bothered me I would make him pay. Sex would be withheld; I would constantly scream at him and spend money like it was going out of style. If I was feeling extra cruel I would get him all horny touching and kissing his nipples and brushing his cock lightly with one of my hands. Once he was all hot and bothered I would pull down my panties and command him to eat my big wet pussy. He would bring me off over and over then I would suddenly push him away and go to sleep. I knew he was tremendously humiliated and frustrated; sometimes I could hear him sobbing in the bathroom. I was the “man” in our relationship and I let him know it.

It was at the company Christmas party that I met her. Gary just walked up with a gorgeous raven-haired girl on his arm and introduced her as Athena his new assistant. You could have knocked me over with a feather! His new assistant couldn’t have been more than twenty-five years old and was an absolute knock out. I could only guess her measurements but to be frank she had a perfect shelf ass and her breasts were no less than D cups. Along with my intense rage I felt a strange weakness in my legs or was it between them?

She exchanged all the little niceties with me and I returned them, it was as if I was unable to speak what I really felt. I wanted to be extremely nasty but instead I found myself kissing up to her, I even invited her out to go shopping that next Friday. After my invitation she told me she had other more important people to speak to and that I should “run along”. Without thinking I turned around and scurried off. The rest of the Christmas party was a blur.

Friday arrived after a week of disturbed sleep. I actually found myself looking with anticipation toward Friday’s shopping trip. It seems that I had several dreams about the trip though I couldn’t recall the details. I had woken up night after night with incredible sexual frustration. The first time I tried to bring myself off and not wake my husband but no matter how much I toyed with my pretty pussy I couldn’t cum. The next several nights I couldn’t help, but start sucking my husband off in his sleep to get him hard. Gary didn’t seem to mind me disturbing his sleep this way.

Once Gary was awake I told him how bad my pussy needed attention. It wasn’t at all like me to ask him for sex. I usually saved it as a reward and now I was begging in a way more appropriate to a cheap hooker. First Gary fucked me the regular way but that changed quickly and by Friday he refused to fuck me any way but from behind on my knees. The things I would say; no yell, were so filthy. What ever had come over me Gary seemed to approve. Thursday night I had a dream where Gary’s assistant was commanding us into different sexual positions. I awoke with a burring need; within minutes I was bent over on the bed sticking my fingers in my ass begging Gary to take my virgin asshole. I was ashamed of what I did that night but Friday morning I had other things to concentrate on.

Friday arrived and I spent most of the morning trying to dress to impress Athena. Why? I have no idea. I really hated the bitch, but after a week of such hot sex I felt a little more secure. I repeatedly had to check my underwear for wet spots; I couldn’t stop thinking about my first foray into anal sex.

Athena drove up two hours late in a very nice sports car and seemed to not even care how late she was. She was dressed in a very short red dress with nylons and very tall pumps. The most noticeable trait was her bee-stung lips; they were so big and soft that it gave me a shiver! How odd; I had never been attracted to women in the least. I had to remember that I was out to destroy this bitch. She sauntered up and gave me a kiss on the lips! I had tried to turn my head to expose my cheek but I was too slow and her warm lips locked with mine. Athena immediately pulled away and told me to hurry up and get in the car, which I did without another word. If I was going to get the upper hand I was off to a bad start and the ride into the city didn’t improve my situation.

The inside of the car was upholstered in leather and the seat seemed to suck me in. Athena drove very fast along the small streets of our suburb as we headed for the highway. Her taste in music was pretty awful. Techno music blasted from the cars speakers making it hard to concentrate. That awful beat seemed to completely disrupt my concentration; things were only getting worse.

“Do you smoke?” she shouted over the beat; “try this!”

Athena pulled out what appeared to be a cigar but as she lit it I recognized the smell from high school: marijuana. Without a word I reached over and took the joint into my trembling hands.

The smoke was thick and sweet from the cigar wrapper; it filled my lungs and went right to my head. The joint was taken from me and a flask was handed to me. Athena demanded; “DRINK” and I obeyed. Whisky burnt my mouth and throat as I guzzled eager to please Athena who smiled cruelly with approval. I wanted her to like me so much.

The rest of the trip was a blur. The music pulsed and shook me as I lay back in the deep bucket seats. Athena’s seat was set very far back showing her long shapely leg on the gas pedal. At the top of that beautiful leg was a red garter that ran further under that dress which hid only the very last bit of her thigh.

“Do you like them?” asked Athena? “We can get you some in the city”. I smiled and lay back; did I answer her? Was that moan from me or the music? I realized that the music had changed from just sounds to vocals as well. There was a sexy female voice haughtily describing her love to be spanked and beaten and what a spanking slut she is. The music was making me so horny that my silk panties I had put on were all sloppy in the crotch. My cunt was so moist I could feel an enormous wet spot down there. It was a struggle but I managed to lift my head enough to look down toward my crotch and was horrified to see a large wet spot forming around the crotch of my pants.

I sunk back into the chair in total despair. Athena would see the wet spot and I would be humiliated. I was supposed to get rid of her today and instead I’m behaving like a stupid horny teenager. “STUPID, STUPID, STUPID” I yelled at myself, this trip is going so wrong. I was nearly coming to tears, how could I let all this happen? I was on drugs and drunk heading into the city with my new worst enemy. I began to quietly sob in my seat. Crying in front of this young woman was one of the most humiliating moments I had ever had; that’s when I had a terrific orgasm. It was a very wet orgasm. Liquid gushed from my hot wet pussy flooding my panties and soaking the crotch of my pants. I could feel the stick fluid running down my legs onto the leather seat. There was no way to hide this all from Athena who seemed to be all but ignoring me. The car now stunk of smoke and pussy.

Perhaps that was the worst part; here I had just been brought to this state of total distress and humiliation all because Athena and this effect she was having on me. After the orgasm I was sure that she would acknowledge her effect on me but she hardly seemed to care. I began to weep pitifully.

“Why don’t you just relax and leave the driving to me?” suggested Athena, “I know when you get older you need to rest a little more, Gary is that way.” Her hand reached toward me with a pair of headphones. “Just put these on and relax, you’ll need your energy for shopping”. Her hand caressed my head as I became even relaxed by her touch. I was so sloppy down there now I wanted to plunge my hand into my vagina, no pussy, no CUNT. Did I just say that aloud or only think it? What is going on? “CUNT” “cunt” “CUNT” Was that the music? I was so confused and so wet. “WET” “Spank me” “rough SEX” “up my rear” I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

Athena’s voice softly woke me. “Time to get up Rebecca!” she whispered into my ear. I slowly came to life but all of the drugs and whisky had left me very tired. Without warning Athena placed her palm under my nose and before I realized what I had done a powder had raced into my nose sending my energy level to the moon.

“Its crystal methodrine, do you like it?” Athena asked. I had to admit I did. A cruel smile spread across her face, “it doesn’t really mater if you don’t like it, does it?” she asked. I bowed my head slightly and meekly answered “no”. “Now we have a lot to do today before Gary gets home”; Athena jumped out of the car and headed off. I stumbled out of the car tripping in my stiletto heal and tried to catch up.

The first shop we visited was a high price salon somewhere in the village. I was having trouble keeping up with Athena despite my racing heart. I could feel the slime between my thighs growing sticky. As I followed her in the door I stopped stunned at the stark black interior. There was an antique sink and barbers chair done in red leather and twisted brass. Across from the chair was a large elaborate mirror at least seven feet tall.

A corseted blond approached us and curtseyed to Athena. The woman in the corset was the absolutely most veloupsous person I had ever seen. Her lips were like balloons and her shape was an absolute hourglass. I should have run but I couldn’t. I was too scared; it didn’t possibly seem real anymore. That was it my mind snapped as the woman reached around me to undue my blouse while pressing her breasts into my back.

I let out a pitiful wail and came a second time. The hot wet feeling trickled down my thighs once again as everything went black.

When I awoke I was wearing nothing but a short white smock of a see through cotton. The blond with the corset was leaning over me fussing with my hair, her breasts rested seductively on top of my warm lips. My mouth opened and took one of the warm red nipples into my hungry mouth and began to suck.

Warm milk began to trickle into my mouth and the stylist giggled. “That’s right baby girl, drink up,” she cooed into my ear. It was so warm and comforting. I felt a second pair of hands continuing to style my hair while others worked on my hands and feet. I could smell nail polish as I suckled the warm teat and it turned me on so much; actually everything was turning me on.

What turned me on the most were the photos Athena was snapping with her digital camera. I gave her a sinful smile as I pulled my face from my new lovers breast and milk trickled down my chin. A blindfold was pulled around my eyes and again a set of headphones was place over my ears, I sank back into a trance with while wax was applied to my pubic area and torn away. I drifted off getting all sloppy thinking about my new bare pussy while I suckled away at the first assistant’s breasts.

I awoke slowly to find a number of girls fussing around me. Each wore an elaborate costume of materials such as rubber, lace, leather and fur. Each woman’s asshole and cunt were exposed as well as their nipples. Many of the women were pierced in dramatic ways; one girl’s labia had been stretched several inches with a large heavy ring which swung back and forth between her legs as she trotted along in here 7″ platforms.

I was beautiful. I examined my smooth hairless body and dramatic blond hair in the mirror. Athena stepped into the reflection and I smiled seeing my mistress.

“SHAVE IT OFF,” Ordered Athena.

There was a sudden loud buzz of a pair of clippers and I saw the valoupsous blond reaching toward my scalp. I cried out as the first locks hit the floor. Mistress Athena slapped me across the face with incredible force. My face stung incredibly as I sobbed.

How could this be happening to me? I was supposed to simply go on a shopping trip with this woman and have Gary fire her at the end of the day. My hopeless situation left me feeling that all was lost.

The buzzers stopped as I realized that all of the attendants had gone and only my mistress and the corseted blond remained. I was slowly helped up from the chair by both the woman and brought in front of the mirror. My nails and feet were painted bright red as was my lips; my sex was hairless and red from the waxing. The lips of my cunt glistened with it’s juices they were so big and soft. Boys had always commented about the size of my pussy. As far as I knew my pussy was the biggest; I had taken enough communal showers in college to know that. The blond ran two fingers slowly up and down my nether lips checking for any hair. I was so wet I could feel some of my secretions stick to her fingers which she raised to her own lips to taste. She sauntered over to the chair and layback where I had just been; she spread her plump white thighs.

“EAT,” ordered Mistress Athena.

I knew what I had to do and I was more than willing, despite having never tasted a woman’s cunt before. How had Athena done this to me?

It seemed like forever that I spent between the big blonde’s thighs, I couldn’t get enough of her sticky juices. It seemed perfectly natural to service a woman and I knew just how to please her. What happened next was the worst yet.

The blond groaned from yet another orgasm and suddenly released a torrent of piss into my mouth. I tried to escape the stream but she had me by my ears and I had to drink all she made. After the initial revulsion I found myself enjoying the salty yellow liquid. Mistress Athena complimented me on my piss drinking and I knew from that moment on I would be always ready to please this way. The degradation of the act was unbearably arousing! After giving her a number of orgasms I was pulled from between the woman’s piss soaked thighs and dragged on my knees to the middle of the room.

Bald and sobbing we went through another photo session but this time I found it more humiliating than ever. There I was lying on the cold concrete completely hairless in nothing but a pair of pumps with my makeup smeared all over my face. Athena approached me and stooped slightly presenting me her ass.

“PANTY-ASS SNIFFER”, she commanded.

It was automatic, I had no choice; my face drew into her fragrant ass. The silk panties brushed my face as I audibly sniffed away at her perfect shapely ass. Tears were streaming down my face as the blond took photos and a camera filmed the entire event. After a time Athena announced “PANTY SNIFFER”.

I scurried in front of her and began to repeat my performance on her silk covered crotch. Tears ran down my face from the joy of smelling her fragrant sex so close to me. After a time she gave me another command, “LICK”. Now I cried in frustration being so close to her juicy pussy without quite tasting it. Saliva was running down my chin. I wanted to eat that pussy more than anything in my life. How could I have ever wanted to get rid of someone so much better than myself? I was ashamed of my worthlessness, she was a goddess and I was nothing.

I left still sobbing trying to keep up with Athena. I had a tremendous need to cum but was forbidden by my mistress. The blond in clothing that barely covered myself had dressed me; I could feel the cold air kiss my smooth wet sex. I was wearing nothing but a rubber mini-skirt and matching top. People stopped and stared as they watched as head to our next destination, it was obvious what were going on and my relationship to Athena. I was terrified what she had in store for me next, what could be worse that chasing after her with my big naked pussy hanging out with make-up smeared all over my face?

Next we arrived at a small boutique without a sign, inside was another showing room decorated in a similar way except it was all pristine white with several racks and padded benches. Chains and hooks hung from the ceiling, I was attached to a pair of manacles that were suspended from the ceiling by a handsome young man. The boy who was no older than twenty slipped a hood over my head, which completely isolated me. Unable to see or hear I hung for what seemed like an eternity, finally I felt a warm wet cloth washing my privates followed by the chill of rubbing alcohol. What followed I wasn’t ready for.

I felt cold clamps pinching my fat pussy lips together. My scream was muffled by the hood a thick steel needle pierced my swollen labia. After the initial shock I felt something cold and heavy pushing through my sex. The hood was removed as I met my mistresses eyes, “thank you mistress” I whispered. I was taken down from the chains and brought to inspect my sex in front of the mirror. Behind me the young man was preparing a new set needles for what I didn’t want to know. In-between my legs hung a link with a large silver medallion, which read “PUSSY SLUT”. I thought how true the medallion was after what had happened today I knew I would always be hungry for pussy. The boy took my head between his hands and turned me around.

“Open your mouth,” he commanded and reached in to pull out my tongue. As he attached the clamps to my tongue I realized in horror what was next. They were going to pierce my tongue! I tried to cry out but new better than to make a scene and embarrass the mistress. The pain was less than I imagined but the bar they placed in my mouth was huge. The silver ball on top of my tongue was gigantic, I would guess it was a full inch wide and it was very hard to talk.

“TO YOUR KNEES- THANK HIM SLUT,” my mistress commanded.

She wanted me to give him oral sex?! My tongues was so swollen and soar. Besides the current state of my tongue there was the sudden revulsion I felt toward the male body. I had always secretly loved giving oral sex and swallowing boy’s spunk. In high school I was quite popular due to my talent. In college I realized that I needed to guard my reputation but I still loved it. Now I was both repulsed and terrified. My face betrayed me as I looked to the mistress for a reprieve. My fear only pleased Athena as she again slapped me full force across my face.

Without hesitation I crawled toward the boy.

Undoing the boy’s rubber jeans I found his enormous cock, it was 11″ long and a good two inches thick. I kissed the head gratefully trying to keep my stomach down. I was truly grateful that this boy had made me more pleasing to my mistress so I dutifully tried to swallow his cock like the cheap little tramp I am. His length pushed back and fourth over my swollen tongue, I could taste drops of semen leaking from his giant rod. After several minutes of this disgusting act mistress walked up to the boy and reached down to his nuts. Squeezing them suddenly hot semen burst into my mouth as he let out a groan.

“KEEP IT ALL IN YOUR MOUTH AND SHOW ME”

More photos followed; again these humiliated me deeply. I waved my jizz-covered tongue for Athena. I wanted desperately to get this horrible man juice from my mouth. Finally I was allowed to swallow the awful slime and clean the boys’ crotch with my tounge.

Next came toys, all sorts. Each one I tried out for Mistress Athena and the camera, despite the humiliation I was becoming more and more excited. My sex was swollen up like a ripe fruit as an enormous gel dildo entered my cunt. I played with my new pierced pussy begging Athena to allow me to cum. My cruel mistress had no intentions of allowing me relief yet as I modeled device after device in my swollen pussy.

Finally I slipped an enormous blue gel butt plug up my nearly virgin asshole while licking Athena’s feet. My tender hole was stretched beyond its limit, that’s when she spoke “CUM”.

My orgasm was devastating, again my cunt exploded in a torrent of fluid. I was lost in the throughs of pleasure squirming on the floor in a pool of my own fluid. I was allowed to regain my wits after which I was told to clean the floor where I had messed: with my tongue!

Mistress informed me that we had one stop to go, and then home for some fun and surprises.

The doctor’s office was empty when we arrived. I was still dressed in the tiny rubber mini and spiked heels. My makeup was still smeared across my face as I tried to keep up with my mistress. The doctor was a short balding middle-aged man whose bulging pants showed his excitement for my appointment.

“STRIP”, commanded Athena.

Silently I removed my clothing and was directed to the examing table where I was poked and prodded for quite a while. It was horrible having a man touch me so much, it made my skin crawl. Mistress Athena was obviously pleased with my discomfort and encouraged to doctor to stick his little fingers deeper into my sex. I began to cry softly as the exam finished while the doctor took out a tray of instruments and hypodermic needles.

The first shots went into my ass and they stung terribly. After the first shots I felt very sleepy and slipped into a trance once again. I could hear my mistress’s voice somewhere in the distance asking me questions. I did my best to answer each question...

“Do you want big tits like a cow, slut?’

“Would you like that big pussy made even bigger?”

“Do you want big blow job lips”

Each time I responded an enthusiastic yes and begged for the changes. I begged to be made into Athena’s big titted freak. When she asked me what a cow’s big tit’s do I replied;” give milk.” That was all it took for the doctor to inject me with some formula to cause me to lactate like the beautiful woman who had so cruelly shaved my head. I could feel the sting of the needle in each of my lips filling them until they were three times the normal size!

Eventually I recovered from the sedative to find my make up done again. Looking at myself in the mirror I saw that what I had begged for had been given to me. My pussy was so big that I had to keep my legs slightly parted to not crush the thick red lips. My mouth matched my pussy; it was huge red and swollen; ripe. My lips appeared as if inflated with air. My tongue ran over them in excitement as I enjoyed the soreness.

My tits were already bigger and I could see that both my nipples had grown thick and very dark; they looked very swollen and sensitive like a pregnant woman’s but much bigger! I reached down and squeezed; I was in heaven. My nipples had become extremely sensitive and to my delight a drop of milk formed at the end of my swollen teat. I looked to Mistress Athena for approval and she smiled commenting on what a little cow I was becoming. I made a small “moo” and giggled so pleased with my new freakish appearance. I couldn’t wait until all of the changes took place! I hoped the mistress would take me here over and over.

My renewed happiness was short lived.

Mistress Athena grabbed the back of my neck and threw me chest first over the examining table. The pain as my swollen nipples hit the cold table was terrible but it trilled me so that a bit of liquid spurted from my hot snatch. I could still feel the gigantic plug in my ass and I was growing excited at the prospect of the next humiliation that I would receive from my mistress. There was a dampness forming were my swollen teats rested, the idea that I was producing milk excited me so much.

Mistress Athena played with my plug for a bit causing me to squirm and moan. I begged her to let me eat her glorious box but she ignored me completely. Her slender fingers ran along my obscenely bloated labia causing me to buck to meet her hand. Athena cruelly invited the doctor to sample his work.

I cried out objecting! How could my mistress let a disgusting man put his horrible cock inside of me? I was terrified at the thought of sex with a man; the blowjob was bad enough. This morning I had left the house a heterosexual, but somehow Mistress Athena had completely switched me into a strict lesbian in only a matter of hours. The idea of touching a real penis grew more and more repulsive. I hoped that Mistress Athena would keep Gary’s disgusting cock away from me for the rest of my life. I dared beg the mistress for mercy.

Athena asked me if I was grateful to the doctor and if so didn’t I want to reward him? I mumbled a confused yes. Mistress Athena suggested that I had been very rude and that I should do my best to apologize to the good doctor while hanging over the table in such a compromising position. I tearfully agreed, how could I be so selfish after the doctor had turned me into a freak?

“Please..” I whispered

“Please doctor...use me.”

“Please fuck my fat pussy, it’s so wet,” I whispered.

“Rebecca is still have some trouble adjusting” the mistress explained to the doctor. “The problem is that this morning when we left the house she was a well educated high class bitch and she isn’t fully ready to accept her new life.” ”

“Would it help if he reduced your intelligence?” mistress asked me.

I sniffled out a “yes” as well as I could with my enormous tongue piercing.

“BEG,” commanded Athena.

What flowed out of my mouth was the greatest indignity yet as I begged to be made stupid!

“Please I’m a stuck up cunt and a know it all”, I stammered with my newly acquired lisp. “I want to be stupid so people like me more” “MAKE ME A STUPID SLUT” I begged desperately.

My wish was granted to me but first the price...

The doctor’s cock was very small but it nearly killed me having a repulsive man touch me. I sobbed the entire time as his hairy belly slapped into my growing ass. I could feel the pressure his stomach exerted on the plug placed in my ass. It was devastating how could I be so selfish to deny him but it still was too horrible.

After the doctor came inside of me Mistress Athena handed me my original panties that I started the day with. The silk was cold and wet from the sloppy mess my cunt had been on the drive into the city.

“Put them on so you can save the doctors cum inside of you”, suggested the mistress. My heart sank as slipped them on. The panties felt terrible and stuck to my cum filled pussy. Looking in the mirror I saw that the panties didn’t fit my new pussy with its enormous swollen lips. The panties practically hung off my big snatch and made me look far more freakish and obscene. I was very pleased and so was my Mistress.

Without warning the doctor stabbed me in the ass one more time with a needle.

Mistress told me by morning I would be a little moron all but unable to take care of the smallest task. My pussy got hotter thinking about what a dumb slut I was becoming. “Thank you Mistress Athena”, I whispered as she patted my baldhead.

The drive back was very quiet. The mistress asked me if the day had gone as planned.

I burst into tears as I remembered my old identity.

“Poor Dear”, Athena cooed into my ear. “This will help you rest”, she told me as the headphones slipped over my head again. “Gary is waiting for us at home and he wants very badly to show you how he has changed as well.” “I been working in the office with him and he has improved so much.” “Of course we have to keep up appearances with Gary until I have all of your property transferred to me.”

I drifted off with the music weaving me into a maid, servant girl, concubine, stupid cow, a cunt, a slut, pig, whore, SLAVE...