The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Cousin the Hypnotist

by Hypno S

e-mail:

Chapter 2: Vanessa’s Pad

Vanessa had driven so she drove the two of us to her place. Robert had a few suitcases with him, the rest of his stuff was being taken to his next gig (next after the one that had just burnt down) by his crew. Nothing exciting happened on the drive, since neither Robert nor I was interested in screwing with Vanessa’s mind while she was driving. I’m sure we probably could have done it, but there are just some things that you don’t want to do while driving in a Toyota.

We parked in the Vanessa’s complex’s underwound parking lot. As Robert was getting his bags I caught Vanessa’s attention, “Vanessa when we get in your going to take me into your room and leave Robert and Beth alone.” with that I snapped my fingers. She blinked but didn’t even acknowledge my words.

Once inside the flat Robert left his bags at the front door and Vanessa introduced him to Beth. Beth has long black hair and a light complexion. She’s got larger breasts than Vanessa, or she works to display them more. She’s always wearing tight fitting clothes, such as tonight when she had on a shirt that you could see her nipples through and very tight jeans.

“Come on Rich, I’ve got to show you something in my room.” Vanessa grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall into her room. She shut the door behind me.

“What was that about?” I asked.

“I just thought that maybe Robert could convince Beth to let you two stay her easier than we could. You know.”

“Anything else?” I asked.

“Well maybe you could try some more hypnotism on me. You know since we were interrupted last time.”

I sat down on her bed and smiled, “What is it you want to do under hypnosis?”

She blushed, “I don’t know?”

“Well you can’t make anyone do anything they don’t want to. So how about anything you do, I just assume that a part of you wants to even though waking Vanessa doesn’t think she does, or won’t say it out loud. Okay?”

Vanessa considered this for a minute. “Deal. Anything you can get me to do is fair.”

“Well then Vanessa just sit right here beside me on the bed. And one more thing, Trance Time Vanessa.”

Her head flopped forward, eyes shut.

“Deeper and deeper, so deep. Now Vanessa when you wake up this time you will find that your clothes are so itchy and they are so uncomfortable. So uncomfortable that you can only think of taking them off. But before you can remove each piece of clothing you will have to ask my permission. You can’t take off each piece of clothes until I say okay, even if you have to grovel. One, two and three.”

Her eyes opened. She looked around and then began to squirm a bit.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“You know what’s wrong. My sweater is really itchy. Don’t try to tell me you didn’t have anything to do with it.”

I had forgotten to remove her memory of the suggestion, but it didn’t matter much. I watched her squirm for a bit. “Well aren’t you going to take it off?”

“No way. I can resist this, no problem. You’re going to have to be better than this.” she stuck her tongue out at me in defiance.

“I bet though that every time you take a breath in it gets ten times worse. In fact I bet it gets twenty times worse. Soon it’ll be so uncomfortable that you can’t stand it.”

She looked concerned and tried holding her breath but gave that up after twenty seconds. After ten breaths she sighed, “Okay I give up. Can I take off my sweater?”

“Yes you can.”

Off came her sweater, revealing once again her shirt.

“That didn’t help much.” she said.

She shifted around a bit and then asked, “Can I take off my shoes and socks?”

“Yes you can.”

Off they came.

“You have nice feet.” I said.

“Uhh, thanks.” she said uncomfortably. “I don’t want to think about what’s next to take off. How about my glasses?”

“No Vanessa your glasses are feeling quite comfortable actually. In fact of everything you have on the glasses are the only comfortable thing.”

“How about my shirt?”

“Okay hand me your glasses while you take that off.”

She took off her glasses and handed them to me. I handed them back as she threw her shirt to the ground. “That’s better.” she said slipping her glasses back on.

“Yes what next?” I asked.

“Nothing. I’m done, put me under and stop this.”

“No, the deal was that you’d do anything you were hypnotized to do. This is part of it. Besides I think every time I tap you on the nose your clothes become a hundred times more uncomfortable.” I reached for her nose but she grabbed my hand.

“Ha.” she laughed as she wrestled it away from her face. I snuck my other hand up and tapped her nose. She let one hand go of my arm and grabbed my other hand with that. We wrestled that way for a bit, then I decided to end it.

“I bet your arms are becoming very heavy and warm. Limp heavy warm. Too heavy to hold up now.”

Her grip on my arms loosed and then broke. Her arms dropped down to her side and she looked defeated. I reached up and touched her nose, again and again and again and...

“Okay I give up. Can I remove my pants now?” she asked.

“No. Your bra, but you have to sell me on the idea.”

“Sell you on it? No way.” I went to tap her nose. “Okay okay. What do you want to do or what do you want me to do?”

I leaned in towards he stomach, “This.” I put my mouth on her belly button and blew a raspberry. She laughed at the sensation. I blew another one, then I explored her belly button with my tongue. I then moved up to her cleavage, placing my mouth between her breasts and blowing again.

“Okay, okay that tickles.”

“All right then you can take off your bra.”

She sat there for a minute then shot me a look, “I still can’t move my arms.”

“Oh right. When blow into your belly button your arms will be fully under your control again.”

With that I leaned down and gave a good blow.

I sat up in time to see her bra fall onto the flow. She smiled, “That feels so great.”

“You have such nice breasts.”

She ignored that, “Okay can I take off my jeans now?”

“Yes only if you’ll swallow something for me.”

“Swallow what?”

I stood up and took off my slacks and underwear. Standing half naked in front of her I pointed at my erect penis, “This is about to go off. You make a snack of what comes out and you can take off your jeans.”

“No way.” she shook her head.

I pushed my penis into her face, so it bumped her nose.

“Stop that.” she whinnied.

“It’s your only choice.” I saw her reaching for my penis, “Your arms are so heavy and warm again they will fall to your side now. In fact your whole body is relaxed, warm and limp now just fall back and relax. Still so very uncomfortable because of your clothes.”

She fell back onto the bed. I got onto the bed beside her and then moved over so I was sitting on top of her stomach. I reached down and touched her nose again.

“Okay, okay I’ll do it. I’ll swallow anything you want.”

I got onto my knees and maneuvered my penis above her. I brushed it against her face until it was excited enough. Then it went off. I tried to aim the seaman into her open mouth but I ended up getting it pretty much all over her face.

“Sorry.” I said.

She swallowed.

“You are going to come to crave the smell and taste of my seaman and soon you will do anything for it.” I said and then snapped my fingers.

“That wasn’t as bad as I imagined it would be.” she admitted.

“Okay your body will once again be yours once I touch your belly button.” I got off of her and went and put my clothes back on. I sat down again and tapped her belly button. She sat up.

“What next?” she asked.

“Well you’ve only got one thing left on. Your panties.”

“Yeah but what horrid thing are you going to make me do?”

“First I want you to walk over to the mirror and with your hands gather up all the seaman that didn’t go in your mouth and eat it up.”

She rolled her eyes and went over to clean herself up.

Once she was done she turned around, “All right what next? Hurry I need to get these panties off.”

“Okay let me think. Okay agree to let me move in to one of the empty bedrooms.”

“Okay. Actually I would have suggested that myself.” with that her panties dropped to the ground.

“How do you feel?”

“Much better. Now what?”

“Sit down on the ground. Good now I think it’s Nap Time.”

She went out like a light. I stood up and left the room.

On the couch I saw Robert talking with Beth. She saw me and smiled dreamily, “You’re both welcome to stay as long as you want.”

“Thank you.” I said.

Robert whispered something into her ear and she nodded. Then she closed her eyes and went limp. I went over and sat down on the recliner next to the couch.

“Well?” I asked.

“Not as suggestible as Vanessa but still, a great subject. She’s even actually into the whole hypno fetish thing in the first place. She’s also another one of Lisa’s subjects, she remembers it though. Not all of it of course. What else. She’s very attracted to you, oddly enough.”

“Hey.”

“How about you?”

“It’s as easy as I remember it. Just a bit of a strip show and that’s it. Plus I’m moving in now.”

“Really. That’s probably good. Living on campus sucks I hear.”

“What are we going to do about Lisa then?” I asked.

“Well she’s actually programmed Beth here to stay home tomorrow night so she can come over. She’s also to try to keep Vanessa in if she can. We just have to stick around and then once Lisa gets here do our stuff.”

I left Robert to Beth and went back into Vanessa’s room.

“Wakey-wakey.”

She sat up dazed, “Did I fall asleep?”

“Yeah you did.”

“Strange I didn’t think anyone could under these.. circumstances.”

“Well you’re quite tired so it isn’t that strange. So sleepy I bet as soon as your head touches the pillow you’ll be out like a light. Out like a light as soon as your head touches the pillow. Why don’t you just put on your bed clothes and get into bed and as soon as your head touches the pillow you probably will fall fast asleep. A nice deep sleep until you have to wake up for class in the morning.”

She went to her dresser and took out a pair of flannel PJs and put them on. She put her glasses on the dresser and the clothes she had scattered across the room into a hamper. She slipped under the covers and lay down. The moment her head touched the pillow her eyes closed and she fell asleep.

I went to the empty bedroom, only to discover it didn’t have a bed. So I returned to Vanessa’s room and lay on top of the sheets beside her and drifted off.

To be continued....