The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Best Friends Dad

By Geoff Martin

CHAPTER 6: “Have A Little Fun, Make A Little Love”

The remainder of the ride home was in silence with my hand resting comfortably on Mr. Simpsons thigh. Every once in awhile he would look down at it and then slyly glance at me and continue driving with a slight smile. Me? I just kept staring at him the whole ride back, squeezing his leg while my cock was practically fighting for release from my jeans. It was really cool.

Arriving at his house, he parked the Mercedes behind the Expedition, which was already in the driveway and we headed to the front entrance. The keys jingled in the lock as he opened the door, and he motioned for me to go in first. Shutting the door behind him, he broke the silence. “So, did you want to watch your movie?” he asked.

“Yeah that’d be fine” I said handing him his suit jacket. He was still wearing the plastic baby bib with the duck on the front, and he just looked so......so adorable.

He opened the closet just off the landing by the front door and pulled out a hanger for his jacket. “You know Mike” he said, “I had a really good time at the Greasy Pizza Shack tonight. I don’t know when I’ve ever had better food.”

I smiled. He was so sincere! “I’m glad you liked it Bill. Don’t forget you’ve got some leftovers here for tomorrow” I said offering him the anchovy slices wrapped up in the napkins. “You might want to put these in the fridge so they don’t go bad”.

“Good idea bud. You can put your movie in while I do that, and then I’ll pop some popcorn and grab something for us to drink. Sound Good?”

“Sounds like a plan!” I said and as he went down the hall and into the kitchen, I went in the living room with movie in hand. Opening the armoire, and turning on the TV. I put the DVD in the player. I could hear Mr. Simpson puttering around in the kitchen. The sounds of getting bowls out of the cupboard and the open and close of the microwave oven echoed down the hall and gave me a minute to think. My life, and the life of Kyle’s Dad had changed completely in the last five and a half hours. I couldn’t believe I’d actually made a grown man into my plaything, and that I was enjoying it so much. The remainder of tonight was really going to be fun....and something special I hoped.

The smell of freshly popped popcorn drifted down the hallway, and I could hear him whistling softly as he followed it to the living room. I settled deeply into the couch and waited. Soon he entered carrying one large bowl full of popcorn, and two bottles of pop.

“I’ve got the provisions if you’ve got the movie!” he said with a big smile.

I smiled back. “All set to go here too. Bill, put those down, and sit here” I said pointing to the coffee table directly in front of me. “We need to have another talk”.

“Okey Dokey” he said as he rushed to obey. We had come full circle from earlier this today, even sitting in the same spots as when I had had my first ‘talk’ with Mr. Simpson. He sat there just like before....the big lug had his hands on his lap and a pleasant expression on his face, just waiting for me to begin.

“Bill” I said. “I’m going to count to five, and as I count out each number you are going to grow sleepier and sleepier. When I reach five you will fall completely asleep just like before, but you will still hear my voice and be able to easily respond to me. Do you understand?”

He nodded. “Yes Mike, I understand” and I began to count. When I reached five his head fell forward, he was breathing deeply and his eyes were closed. .

It didn’t seem practical to have to put him in a trance by the long drawn out method of counting, and frankly I wasn’t even sure I needed to do that in the first place, but why take chances? I decided a trigger phrase would do the job nicely. Looking at his chest I had an idea. “Bill, whenever I say “ducky bib”, you will immediately return to the state you are in right now, but each time you will go deeper and deeper. Do you understand?”

“Yes” he replied..

I looked down at the movie jacket beside me on the couch. The Olden Twins were smiling those cheesy grins which were annoying, but had served to make them millionaires a hundred times over. Never mind the fact that they couldn’t act.....they were cute! What I had planned was going to provide some more fun for me at Mr. Simpsons expense of course, but I also knew without a doubt I was in the mood for something more.

“Bill when you awaken, you are going to believe that the movie we are watching is the best movie you have ever seen in your entire life. It is so masterfully made that every emotional response you have will be the most intense you have ever experienced regarding a movie. The funny parts will be the most ridiculous you have ever come across. The Scary parts will be the most frightening things you have ever seen. The sentimental scenes will touch you deeper than anything else ever has.....and the romantic parts? They will stir emotions of love and lust deep inside of you. Do you understand?”

His deep baritone voice was soft but clear. “I understand”.

“Further” I continued, “you will find that you are incredibly comfortable with me now, and it is easy and natural for you to express your affection toward me. You regard me as a wise and mature man who in every way is your superior, and your attraction toward me is growing even as I am speaking to you right now and it will continue to grow throughout the evening. Do you understand?” I asked.

His breathing was much deeper now. “I do.” He said.

“One more thing Bill. Until the morning comes, if I should whisper anything to you.....it will be as if you are in the state you are in right now. You will not consciously realize I am speaking to you, but whatever I say will instantly be so. Do you understand”.

“I understand”.

“Good Boy”. I smiled. Now in a moment I’m going to count backwards from five to one. When I say ‘one’ you will be wide awake, feeling completely refreshed.”

He remained silent, his head hung down and his shoulders slumped.......he was mine and it was time to play!”

“ 5.....4.....3....2.............1”

His eyes snapped open like a child’s doll sat upright, and he smiled that same broad rich smile I had seen so often today, except now it appeared there was something.....more to it. Nothing I could really define.....maybe it was that he cocked his head slightly to one side, or the fact that his eyes seemed to dance in the light or maybe it was that he was leaning forward slightly. In any case, he was smiling and I was smiling and it was time to get started.

“Well” I began, “Hit the lights and pick a seat and we’ll watch this bad puppy”.

He held my gaze for a moment longer and then standing up said, “Absolutely. I think that’s a great idea Mike”. He paused for just a moment, looking right in my eyes. Then he crossed the room, turned off the lights and was headed back to the couch.

“Mind if I sit here?” he said indicating the empty spot next to me.

“Sure. Make yourself at home” I joked and we both laughed.

He sat down right next to me. Actually he couldn’t have been any closer without sitting on top of me. Remember that personal boundaries lesson we all learned in school? He wasn’t paying any attention to that, and I didn’t mind a bit. His right thigh was pressed firmly against my left leg and the heat from it was palpable. Bill Simpson’s a big man. He may have been a lawyer but he took good care of himself, lifting weights, staying active and basically enjoying life whenever he wasn’t working. He began to fiddle with the remote (adults have such a hard time with technology) and then finding the right button, the movie began. Reaching forward, he grabbed one of the bottles and handed it to me, and then resting his elbows on his knees became absorbed in what was playing. Sure it was just the opening credits, but he was really interested!

“Hey Bill, you mind sharing some of that popcorn” I asked?

“Sure” he said looking over his shoulder as he handed me the bowl. “I thought you might like some of this.” And with a wink he said, “Now let’s watch the movie, I hear it’s excellent!” and wrapping his arm around my leg, he turned back to the screen. The movie was typical Olden Twins fare. I think they all had the same script, the only thing that ever changed from movie to movie were the locations and the titles. Of course I didn’t give a hoot about the movie, it was the expected crap. I was interested in watching Bill as he experienced the emotional highs and lows to the drivel that was playing. I wasn’t disappointed, it was amazing to watch him. When Ashleigh Olden deduced that the gardener had left a secret note for the Matre’d at their hotel, Bill was absolutely astounded at how brilliant she was! And when Marilyn Katherine Olden was playing a joke on her mean old Nanny? I thought Bill was going to hyperventilate from laughing so hard! He even clutched his sides as they hurt from all the laughter. He thought this was good stuff! The really interesting parts came during the romantic segments.. When Ashleigh Olden, developed a crush on the Maids young nephew ‘Byron’.......Bill was practically swooning! Pointing to the screen he looked at me with a heart wrenching expression, “Can’t you see those two should spend the rest of their life together? They’re so perfect together!” And when she had her first kiss? By then he was hugging a pillow and moaning like a school girl. It was great! He didn’t move a muscle until the last ending credit had disappeared from the screen, and then with a big sigh he turned to face me and pulling his feet up on the couch wrapped his arms around his knees.

“Wasn’t that THEE most INCREDIBLE thing you EVER saw?” he practically squealed. He had the biggest smile on his face and his eyes were wide with excitement. Okay, so he looked plain goofy.......... But I like goofy.

I nodded in agreement.

“I mean, when Ashleigh paused before letting Nephew Byron kiss her, I thought I was going to DIE of anticipation!” And then adding wistfully “They were so in love....I just wish they could have attended the hotel dance -that would have been sooooo romantic”.

“Dances are always romantic aren’t they?” I agreed.

He just sat there, looking at me. All night I had waited while I played with my new toy for the right moment when I would feel comfortable enough and confident enough with myself to take things to a new level. I leaned toward him.........and whispered “You would like to dance with me” and leaned back.

He held my gaze for a moment and then you could almost see the thought I had just voiced pop into his head. Swinging his legs off the couch he walked over to the Armoire and turned off the television. Opening the cd player he selected a jewel case from his collection and placed a disc in the player. He looked at me and smiled as he hit the dimmer switch on the wall and walked over to stand in front of me. He stood there for a moment, not really confused, but possibly sorting out the hows and the whys he would want to dance with an 18 year old friend of his sons. Then he offered his hand to me. “Mike, would you like to dance with me”?

Suddenly what at first seemed like a good idea became daunting. I was a high school jock.....and I didn’t dance...at all. I just never had an interest to dance before, but now was different.. My face must’ve turned red from embarrassment as I stammered " I.....well you see....I don’t ...uh...dance, Mr. Simpson.”

His deep voice was solid but soft. “It’s ‘Bill’ remember? And it’s okay Mike, I’ll show you how. It’s easy.” He was so reassuring I kind of forgot that I was in the drivers seat (so to speak), and had nothing to be self conscious about, but this turn of events was kind of nice too—him taking the lead..... or at least thinking he was doing so.

“Okay” I said and took his hand. He pulled me up and led me around the coffee table to the center of the room just as the music began to softly emerge from the speakers. I don’t remember what the song was, but it was slow and very romantic. Bill Simpson stood a full three inches taller than I did, and his frame had the advantage of about 22 years of muscle over my 18 years of novice high school effort. We were just standing there facing each other, and I could feel and smell his breath as close as we were. The scent was driving me wild. He reached down to my sides and gently grasping my hands pulled them up and put them around his neck, and then placing his palms on the small of my back drew me in close and we began to dance. He was so amazing. I always knew I liked guys...especially him, but the feel of his body next to mine, holding me close was the most intense thing I’d ever felt. His frame was so solid, and he was holding me so close our crotches were pressed firmly against each other.

I always thought two guys dancing looked funny, but when it’s you and you’re with someone you’ve fantasized about ever since you were a kid....well, there’s nothing funny about it. It’s just plain incredible, and “letting the music guide you” isn’t just a corny phrase either. Rocking back and forth, and swaying to the beat was really erotic and it felt as if we were moving as one person. Bill was a very good dancer, and even though he was simply obeying my instructions.....being wrapped in his arms as he guided me around the room was amazing. I could feel his the muscles in his legs, back and pelvis as he slowly turned us around. He held me closer, and I could smell his scent: a hint of expensive cologne mingled with the faint smell of sweat from working all those long hours—it was intoxicating, and I was breathing in deeply trying to take in as much of it as I could, Surprisingly, it felt like he was doing the same thing as I could feel his breath slow and heavy as our chests pressed together.

The music began to end, and our dancing slowed. I looked up at him and found he was already looking at me. His expression made him appear as though he were concentrating really hard on something, and his eyes were that same piercing blue. The room had grown quiet and all I could hear was my heart beating and the sound of our breathing. He continued holding me close, and looking at me. My mouth had gone dry, and I was more nervous than I could ever remember being. Not wanting to break the silence I heard my voice speaking as if on its own.

“I’ve thought about you ever since I can remember Mr. Simpson........I’ve thought about being in your arms, holding you close and making love with you........you are all that I’ve dreamt of”. The words just sort of hung in the air.....I couldn’t believe all of that had come pouring out of me. I hadn’t thought out what I would say, it wasn’t planned or anything so it must’ve come from my heart. I noticed the words had sounded so soft when I said them.....almost like a whisper.

Mr. Simpsons blue eyes just kept looking at me. The flecks of gold seemed to sparkle against the deep blue of his iris. You could tell there were many thought running around inside of his mind. He had a slight smile on his lips and his face drew closer. He closed his eyes and I drank in the sight of his lips coming closer to mine. They were so soft as they first made contact with my own and the dark stubble on his chin felt rough against my skin as his hands pulled me closer. At first it was just our lips touching, and then his lips parted ever so slightly, and the wetness of his tongue opened my mouth like a key in a lock. He was an excellent kisser! Our tongues slipped past each other and danced circles around the other. We were both breathing heavier at this point, and I could feel his cock growing harder by the moment. It felt as though he couldn’t get enough of me to fill his newfound desire, as we kissed deeply. We were both lost in the moment, embracing and making out in the middle of his living room, and I felt his hands drop from my back to my butt where he palmed each cheek and squeezed hard, driving our midsections together. I could feel the outline of his dick pressing for relief through his pants, and I was so hard I knew I couldn’t stand much more of this. Breaking our lip lock I laid my head against his chest, and he continued kissing my forehead while intermittently dabbing his tongue against my skin.

“Bill” I whispered.

“Yes” he answered between kisses.

I took a deep breath. “You’re deeply and completely in love with me. You want nothing more in this world than to take me to your bed and make love”. There. I’d said it. Although I had said it so softly I wasn’t sure if it was loud enough so I just stood there in his embrace.... waiting. He hugged me closer, and then gently bringing my arms down he took half a step back. I was looking down at his shoes, and suddenly not so sure I could follow through with what I knew I desperately wanted.

“Mike”, he said softly.

Raising my head I found myself looking in his eyes. He had the sweetest look on his face. His jet-black hair was slightly touseled, and some of it had fallen down across his forehead. He smiled, and taking one of my hands he leaned down and kissed me slowly on the side of my head.

“I have an idea” he said, and holding my hand began to lead me out of the room, across the hallway and up the stairs.

There was no “Gone With The Wind” music swelling through the house announcing what was going to happen. There was just the sound of a pair of expensive wing tips followed by a pair of Nike Cross Trainers climbing up the wooden staircase in the empty house. It was perfect.

I noticed his bedroom was just down the hall, across from Kyles. I’d spent many many times there with my best friend hoping and praying to catch a glimpse of the man who was now under my complete control. Leading me inside, he turned around and shut the door. The bedroom was good sized with a large high bed in the center against the right wall, and just beyond were a pair of French doors which opened onto a small balcony at the back of the house. The room was dark except for the moonlight spilling in, and I turned to face him. He was leaning against the door just staring at me.

“Mr. Simpson” I whispered. “You want to see my body. Come over here and undress me”.

The bulge in his pants was completely obvious now as he strode toward me and paused.

“Take off my shirt”

Cocking his head to one side, he had a slight smile on his face as he began to unbutton my shirt. When the last button was undone, he placed his hands on my shoulders, and sliding them down my arms let the shirt fall to the floor. I had goose bumps from his touch.

“Now take off my shoes”

Again the small smile as if the nicest thought had just popped in his head, and then he knelt down on his knees and unlaced my right shoe. Gently grasping it with both hands I lifted my leg , and he pulled the shoe off. After repeating the same thing with my left shoe and setting it aside, he again looked up at me waiting to be told what to do. Standing before him in my jeans and socks I smiled. My feet were hot and sweaty and I could smell their odor beginning to seep out.

“Mr. Simpson” I whispered. “You think my feet are beautiful. You want to worship them. Smell them. Taste them...........now”.

His expression didn’t change at all as he looked down at my socked feet. Then, as if he’d just discovered the most beautiful treasures in front of him, he bent closer. I felt his nose press against the top of my right foot and his hands began massaging both feet all over. He inhaled deeply, as if he couldn’t get enough of the stink of my socks. Through the fabric I felt the moisture from his tongue as he continued sucking and inhaling deeply. Soft moans of pleasure escaped his lips as he worshipped my feet. I stood there enjoying his attention, watching his head twist and dive around my feet enjoying the foul odor. He was groveling, we were both hard, and it was amazing!

“Now, stand in front of me. You want to take your clothes off, Mr. Simpson” I whispered.

He stopped enjoying my feet and looked up with an intense expression, and standing in front of me began to undress. The first thing he went to remove was the duck bib. As he grasped the plastic he looked confused as if he was noticing it for the first time.

He looked at me and then locking eyes he removed the bib, unbuttoned his shirt and stepped back another step. In a moment his shirt and undershirt were on the floor as he began to grin a sexy smile.

“Take off your shoes, and your pants now....and don’t look away from my eyes” I commanded him.

Without untying them, he kicked off his shoes, and in a moment was dropping his suit pants and stepping out of them. He stood there in front of me for a second as I took in the sight of him. He was in excellent shape. Thick neck, stout wide shoulders, and well defined arms. He had nice beefy pecs and a six pack that wasn’t chiseled, but still plainly visible. His chest was moderately hairy with black fur that thinned out and turned into a treasure trail leading down to his briefs. You could tell he put in his time at the gym and the results were very fine. He was so handsome and just stood there with his plastic bib, his black boxer briefs and dark socks awaiting my next command.

“Come here and take off my jeans Bill” I said.

He approached me and as he undid the button on my jeans I couldn’t resist leaning forward and taking his nipple in my mouth. He gasped as I slid my tongue around the tip and sucked for a moment. When I looked at his face his expression was a cross between wonderment and lust. He slid my jeans down and I stepped out of them, and up against him. He didn’t move a muscle. I grabbed his package with my right hand and enjoyed the heft of his balls through the black underwear. His cock was hard as a rock and as I squeezed it he leaned into me. I hooked my thumbs under his waistband and knelt down lowering his shorts to the ground. As I did, his cock flopped out of the briefs and smacked me in the face. I let out a laugh and then realized I was staring at the hardened version of the tool I’d seen earlier behind the restaurant. Now it was rock hard and I didn’t even think twice as I opened my mouth and took it inside. It was around nine inches hard, and while I couldn’t take it all the way...I had a good amount of it in my mouth. It was my first cock and honestly? It was delicious. I enjoyed the feel and taste of sucking on the head and each time I did that, I could hear him let out a small moan. His musk was strong and heady and I stayed where I was for a few minutes enjoying the taste of his pre cum and reveling in his scent as his pubes nestled my face. This was nice, but it was only the start. I grasped each of his wrists and pulled myself up. He was so gorgeous!.

“You cant cum until I tell you to " I said. “Do you understand”?

“Yes Mike”

I kissed him on the lips and then sat on the bed with my legs open. “Let’s make love”.

He smiled and walked toward me with a raw sexuality. It was obvious he was an experienced lover so I was expecting quite a ride. Moving like a stalking animal, his muscles undulated as he approached me. Placing his knee on the bed between my legs, he suddenly paused and looked confused, then he seemed to regather his wits, and putting his hand behind my head he leaned in to kiss me but then paused again with the same weird look.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“I’m sorry Mike.....it’s just that......” He faultered.

Now I was nervous.....was the reprogramming wearing off? If so I was fucked (and not in the good way).

“It’s just ‘what’?” I asked again.

For the first time tonight, he couldn’t look me in the eye. “I’ve .....never....made love to a man before” he said looking ashamed. “I don’t want to disappoint you, but I don’t know where to begin.”

Whew! I smiled back at him and pushing his knee off the bed stood up. Raising his chin with my hand I swept in for a full tongue fuck. His mouth opened eagerly to accept my kiss and he wrapped his arms around me pulling me in . God his saliva tasted good.

“You don’t have to do anything” I said out loud. Then in a whisper, “You want ME to fuck YOU”. As soon as I said the words his whole expression changed. His eyes were bright and the smile was back. “I have an idea” he said. “Would you make love to me?” He asked.

“Sure my toy” I said, and stepping around him we switched positions. Now he was sitting on the bed and I was facing him. I pulled my shorts down and my dick sprung out. I wasn’t nearly as long or thick as he was, but I was a good 7 inches hard with nice round nuts. He eyed my cock and licked his lips. I held out my hand in front of his face. “Get my hand wet Bill. I want you to fill it with your spit”.

He grabbed my cupped hand and began filling it. Soon I had a good enough amount and as he raised his head I smeared the spittle all over his face. He closed his eyes but the smile never faded.

“Now get my cock wet” I ordered.

Grabbing my butt cheeks he pulled me closer and engulfed my cock. He was filled with lust and inside his head he later shared with me that he kept thinking how much he was in love with me, and lucky to suck the cock of such a wise, superior man than he. His mouth felt incredible and I could have left my cock in that moist chamber all night.

I had received a blow job before, but not from a guy and this was so good, it was all I’d ever hoped for. When my cock was sufficiently wet I grabbed a handful of his thick black hair and pulled his head back roughly. Looking into his eyes I held my other hand underneath his mouth and simply said “Fill it”....which he did. I had him lay on his back and I climbed on the bed, resting on my knees. I told him to put his ankles on my shoulders and as he did so I reached between his ass cheeks and slimed his hole. He tensed up as he felt me moistening his anus and I slid closer.

He was so beautiful.....a big hunk of a man, tanned good looks, beefy muscles and my best friends dad. My cock ached with desire, and was poised in front of his hole. He had the most peaceful expression on his face. Taking a deep breath I pressed gently against his pucker and his look remained the same. Without warning he took a deep breath and his hole pressed a little harder against my dick ..... and that was all it took. Sensing the warmth and the joy that laid in wait , I felt my cock move almost on its on volition and enter his tight virgin ass just past the head. He gasped loudly at the sudden intrusion and the rush in my groin felt so incredible my hips thrust forward and in a second I was completely inside him. His eyes had widened and he shouted at the pain, but as I withdrew slightly and thrust again, the look of pain and surprise was replaced by a dawning of pleasure. I was certainly feeling pleasure on my end! I began thrusting in and out slowly at first, and then picked up the pace. Bill had grabbed the bed sheets in each hand and as my pelvis jerked in and out of him, he clenched the sheets in his fists and bucked his hips toward me driving me harder inside him....he was really enjoying this now! His cock was sticking straight up and as I held onto his hips for leverage, it swung back and forth like a pendulum. With each movement I began thrusting harder and harder. I could see his body was coated with a sparkling sheen of sweat and his face was contorted in the pain and the pleasure of his deflowering. He moaned and bucked with each thrust and I could feel my balls smacking against his skin.

The animal instinct to fuck is incredible when you think about it. The dominance of the act is amazing and here I was ass fucking my best friends dad. This was the best moment of my life. “Bill” I said loudly. “Tell me how much you like this”

His eyes were tightly closed but he was clearly enjoying his ass pounding. “Ohhhhh Mike...UHH ..I ....UHHHH love it” he said between thrusts.

I continued my assault. “Do you want me to stop?” I asked with a smirk.

His eyes opened wide “God no! Please! UHHH Keep fucking me!” he pleaded.

By now we were both getting close but this kind of exchange was even more of a turn on for me. “I don’t know Bill,” I teased. “I’m not sure you really want this”.

He was caught up between pain, lust, and the fear that I’d stop, it was so cool. “NO! please fuck me Mike, UHHH fuck me hard!! Fill me with your UHHHH spunk! PLEASE!!”

I knew I was close and I wanted this to happen just like you read about in the magazines. “Okay Bill....UHHH..... I’m gonna finish fucking you. When I say ‘three’ you will cum more....UHHHHH.... intense than ever before”.

We were both breathing heavier now, and I felt my balls tightening up. I knew that special rush was ready to happen so I shouted “One......Thrust.......Two.....Thrust.............THREE!!!” As I said the number I felt that glorious loss of control as we both erupted. I felt the spasms of my dick as it pumped out my 18 year old spunk into his 40 year old virgin ass and Bill shot his own load up in the air and onto his chest, even hitting himself in the eye. His body, racked with pleasure convulsed as each spurt subsided. I marveled at him. The look of a man in orgasm is possibly one of the most beautiful, erotic sights I’ve ever seen and soon I collapsed on top of him with my dick still inside and we laid there.

I withdrew my softening dick and laid on top of him. Our chest were pressed together and I could feel his cum as I got comfortable. He was relaxing now with my cum leaking out of his hole, enjoying the sudden release. He let out a soft moan, and I kissed him deeply...... and he returned it with tender emotion.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

He kept his eyes closed. “Very much so Mike” he said sweetly.

“I’m glad.” I said. “Now go to sleep and when you wake up in the morning you will feel the best you have ever felt.”

“I love you Mike” he sighed.

“I love you too my big little man. Good night”. I whispered.

Instantly he drifted off to sleep and I stayed were I was for several minutes watching his face. My dick was hard again, so I set out for a little ‘private’ fun while he was unconscious. I explored every conceivable inch of my dreaming man-toy, licking the sweat, tasting every nook and cranny......smelling everywhere tasting everywhere. It was fun posing his arms and legs as I finished my work, and then I pulled the sheets over us and snuggling next to him finally I too went to sleep.