The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Best Friends Dad

By Geoff Martin

CHAPTER 4: “A Bite To Eat”

“Well I don’t know about you Mike, but I’m hungry. Are you ready for dinner?” He had a big smile on his face and was rubbing the palms of his hands together as if he had something in mind, but dinner? That was the last thing I wanted. I’d already eaten at home, but it did make sense that he would be hungry especially considering the afternoon he’d just had. Glancing at the clock I couldn’t believe it was already eight forty-five.

“I’m not all that hungry Mr. Simpson.” I confessed, " But you go ahead. What did you have in mind”?

He thought for a second, absentmindedly scratching the stubble on his chin (God that made him look so hot!) and he snapped his fingers, “I’ve got it! There’s some chicken risotto leftover from last night, I’ll reheat that and nuke some veggies. It’ll taste great”.

Chicken? Veggies? God, why do all adults think the same way? I shrugged. “Why not some Pizza?”

He shook his head, “Pizza? No way, this’ll be much better. You’ll see” and turning to the fridge he stuck his head inside, and began searching for the chicken. As I mentioned before, he looked great from behind, and what a ‘behind’ it was! I was transfixed by his bubble butt kind of waving itself in front of me. In fact it was all I could do not to grab it and squeeze like there was no tomorrow. Of course I knew I could grab it and do whatever else I wanted with it, but I had a little time to play.

“I still think a Pizza from the Pizza Shack would be better”. I said.

“Nah, you’ll like this!” he said rummaging around inside the refrigerator. “Besides, eating at the ‘Greasy Pizza Shack’ will slowly kill you with all that fat! I think they have the worst pizza in town, and Betty makes the best chicken you’ve ever tasted. I promise”.

I smiled. “She does huh?” and then louder “Well, “In My Opinion’, you’d enjoy a pizza at the Greasy Pizza Shack a whole lot more! In fact,” I continued, “that’s your favorite food in the whole world isn’t it Mr. Simpson! You hate your wife’s chicken! You said it sucks ass!”

The rummaging stopped abruptly, and closing the door he turned with the oddest expression on his face, somewhere between bewilderment and remembering.... and then: “I can’t believe.......” he began “I was going to have that chicken”! He made a face as if the very thought of his wife’s chicken now made him sick to his stomach. “Hey! How would you like to go to the Greasy Pizza Shack and get one with everything on it?” There was this kind of goofy grin on his face, and in a hushed whisper he added, “My wife’s chicken sucks ass. Do you want to go?”

My smile must’ve been from ear to ear, and my dick shot up. “Absolutely! Let’s go.”

It was a dark night with lots of traffic on the roads, but the drive to the restaurant was comfortable as the Simpson’s had a nice car. It was a silver Mercedes sedan, gray Leather interior and the smoothest ride you’ve ever experienced. ‘I was busy thinking about all the fun I was going to have, and Mr. Simpson just talked on and on about his day, and the big case he’d finished. Adult stuff. Boring. On a more important note, I noticed that the reprogramming was working it’s magic and given his choice of subject matter.... he now regarded me as his peer, rather than as an 18 year old friend of his sons.

As we arrived at the restaurant, there was only one car in the parking lot. With the dinner rush over for the evening it was pretty empty, which was perfect for me. Looking around, I walked up to the counter and noticed a young couple sitting in a corner booth against the far wall. Mr. Simpson was busy reading the menu (probably trying to figure out just what in the world his favorite food at this place must be).

“Can I help you?” asked the girl at the register, her bored voice breaking the silence. She must’ve been in her early twenties and showed all the typical pride of working in a pizza parlor someone her age must obviously feel. Her nametag read ‘Cindy’, and she was sporting that hubcap sized “Ask Me About Our Specials” button pinned on her apron, she just stared at us and waited.

“It all looks so good!” said Mr. Simpson nodding in her direction. “What’s the “Pies’ de resistance”? He asked.

She looked at him blankly. “The what?”

“What do you recommend?” he explained.

“Look Mister, it’s Pizza. Do you want something or not?”

I laughed out loud, I was starting to like this girl. “Two Cokes, one with no ice, a medium combination, thick crust, extra sauce, heavy cheese .....and,” I paused.... an idea forming.

“And?”

“Can you do half and half?”

“Sure, what do you want?”

“On one half, triple anchovies ......uncooked. The other half regular ”

Sighing and putting her pen down, she looked me straight in the eye. . “Look kid, I don’t have time for games here.”

Jeez! I thought. She must’ve had a long day!

“No, he’s serious. Make it like he ordered” said Mr. Simpson, and then with a really big smile, “It’s my favorite”.

First she looked at him, then back at me, and finally with a “Whatever”, she pointed to the dining area. “Have a seat we’ll bring it right out’. And shaking her head disappeared into the kitchen.

Mr. Simpson smiled, and extended his hand, gesturing toward the empty booths. “Wherever you want pal. Just lead the way”.

I slid into the booth on the opposite wall of the other couple. I wanted a little privacy, which didn’t appear to be a problem as it looked like they were either newlyweds or on a date because they were really into each other, laughing and eating and enjoying each other’s company. I shrugged inside. I guessed I was on a ‘date’ of my own but with the hunkiest dark haired stud lawyer in town. I pitied them.

Mr. Simpson slid into the seat opposite me and leaned forward. His eyes were deep blue, with little flecks of gold around the iris. Captivating. “Hey Mike, let’s drop the “Mr. Simpson” thing okay?” he said. “After all, I’ve known you since you were a little kid, and well...now that you’re such an adult, and one of the absolute smartest men I’ve ever known, I’d feel more comfortable if you call me Bill. Okay?”

Talk about a sexual turn-on! “Sure Mr. Simp—I mean “Bill”. No problem.” Good thing I was sitting down, as I was suddenly rock hard.

He smiled back at me. “Good. I sure hope they get that done soon, I’m hungry”.

So was I, but for fun... not food. Looking over to my left I saw the table next to us hadn’t been cleaned yet. There were half empty glasses, dirty plates and something else. A family must’ve eaten there before we arrived because pulled up to the table was a high chair, and a couple of plastic bibs and a box of crayons with coloring on the placemat. I got up and grabbed the items I was interested in quickly. Bill had started discussing another court case, and just looked at me as I sat back down with my nefarious bounty.

“What are those for?” he asked.

“Oh, I just hate to see stuff go to waste.” I lied.

“I see,” he continued. “Anyway, the judge told opposing counsel that kind of behavior was out of line, and if it happened again he was going to be in contempt!” he laughed.

I laughed too. “Gee, Bill you sound kind of pleased with yourself.”

“I am!” he admitted. “That law firm is extremely unprofessional. It’s nice to see them get a kick in the ass every once in awhile!”

“I’ll bet it is,” I continued. “But it sounds to me, like “You’re Such A Baby” Bill”.

His expression changed instantly. Gone was the alertness in his eyes, the complex expression, the furrowed brow and articulate conversation, it was now replaced by a relaxed and slack-jawed wide-eyed innocence. His head tilted to one side and he just looked at me for a moment, then he did kind of a gurgling laugh and said, “Uh huh. Ima Babee!", followed by another laugh.

I almost shot a load right then and there! “And what’s the baby’s name” I asked as if I was actually speaking to a child.

He took a deep breath through his mouth and said “Babee’s name ith......Babee!” He’d said it so loud the couple across the room turned to look, and then quickly turned away.

“Nooo.” I cooed to my big strong ‘toddler’. “The baby’s name is..... Billlly. That’s your name: Billy”.

He gurgled again. “Bihhhllly. Th’ babee’s name ith Bihhhlllly”. And then another laugh and a hiccup.

Looking around I stood up and leaned over him fastening the bib around his neck, and then sat back down, pleased with my work. Now Mr. Simpson was picture perfect. Jet-black hair, crystal blue eyes, strong defined jawline, a starched white shirt (somewhat rumpled)..... and his bib. He just kept looking at me with those big eyes of his and a sweet smile to match. I noticed he was breathing through only his mouth, and that he had in fact adopted all the mannerisms of a little boy. He looked totally relaxed, innocent, and hot!

I have to admit that the sight of a forty something, dark featured, physically fit, college educated family man in the prime of his life, sitting across from me wearing a bib with a ducky on the front was at once both amusing, and the most erotic sight I’d ever seen. He was totally at my mercy. I sat there for a minute and marveled at my situation. Earlier today I was just a regular good kid in high school, and tonight? I’d brainwashed my best friend’s sex stud dad into my instant plaything!

‘Little Billy’ let out a sigh, and then noticed the box of crayons. He shyly looked up at me. “Kin Bihhlllly color?” he asked.

“Sure” I cooed. Billy can color the paper.”

He giggled and reached for the crayons, studying the little box.

“Draw me a pretty picture okay?” I said

“Ohhkayyyy”

Mr. Simpson’s tongue came out of his mouth as he began to concentrate. Those thick fingers of his had apparently lost some of their dexterity now, as he had to work at grasping each crayon just right, and that was no easy task for such a ‘little’ guy. I turned over the placemat so he had a clean canvas, and he began to make large circles, smiling and giggling every so often.

He was having such a great time coloring, I didn’t even hear the waitress come up from behind us, but suddenly there she was. Cindy sat the tray on the table covering ‘Little Billy’s’ art. He looked up at her about to protest, but she didn’t even notice what was going on in front of her. Setting the pizza on the table, then the drinks and Parmesan cheese, she stood up and glanced at no one in particular and said, “If you need anything else, let me know.” and then with a heavy sigh for good measure, “and we close in twenty minutes. Here’s your ticket” and she walked away.

Little Billy watched her go and then realized he had a glass full of soda in front of him. He took hold of the glass with both hands and began drinking. He sucked through the straw for as long as he could and then would come up for air with a “Ahhhh”, smack his lips and resume his drinking again. Between that and his coloring, my ‘little Billy’ was a happy ‘baby boy’. I offered him a slice from his side of the pizza-with the raw anchovies, but he scrunched up his face and pursed his lips, so I wrapped up a couple of his pieces of the pizza in some napkins, and fishing a twenty out of my wallet, left it on the bill holder. The food came to 19.45, so I guess Cindy wasn’t going to get much a tip!

“Hey Billy, are you ready to go home?” I asked.

He shook his head ‘no’. “Bihhllly wanna color”.

“Billy....” I tried my best to sound firm, but the big.... er I mean ‘little’ guy was so adorable it wasn’t easy. “You can take the colors with you, and we can go home and watch some T.V.! How’s that?”

He shook his head again, this time harder. “Bihhlllyyy wanna stay here!".

I decided to try another of my triggers. I didn’t know if using multiple triggers would work, but I had a 40 year old ‘baby’ giving me attitude! “Billy, ‘In My Opinion’ you want to go home now, and be a good boy about it’

Little Billy lowered his head. “Ohhhkayyyy.” And sliding out of the booth stood up. I didn’t know whether it was the trigger or my tone of voice, but he was finally in agreement, so I grabbed his suit jacket and pizza, and he grabbed his colors and we headed for the door. Apparently ‘Little Billy’ was excited to be up and around, as he started running ahead of me, and then back around me as we headed for the exit. He was doing that thing kids do with their lips kind a ‘blblblblblbl’ sound, and was still wearing his plastic ducky bib. It was too funny! The couple across the room had just finished their meal and were staring at him and laughing. Even the restaurant staff had stopped what they were doing to watch the show. I noticed Cindy wasn’t laughing at all. That girl needed a drink! Have you ever seen an adult behaving like an impetious three year old? It was priceless!

As we walked past the counter toward the door, ‘Little Billy’ had decided he was now an airplane and was holding his arms straight out for wings, and soaring down the hall. I paused and looked at the wide-eyed pizza workers. “What?” I said, and just kept on walking. This was one memory I planned on keeping.

Once we were outside, little Billy (still in his airplane mode) kept running up and down the sidewalk. I was just ready to turn him back into his adult persona when he stopped on his own. He had this ‘deer caught in the headlights’ look in his eyes, and appeared rather panicked. I hurried over to him as he started bending at the knees and kind of whimpering....loudly.

Alarmed, I put my hand on his shoulder. “Billy? What’s wrong?”

He kept bending at the knee and whining, and then he reached down with both hands and grabbing his crotch, began crossing and uncrossing his legs back and forth. “Bihhlyy have.....to...to....go.....PEE!” he yelled. The sound echoed throughout the empty parking lot, and I started laughing .....hard, which only seemed to increase his problem. “Bihhlllyyyy have to PEE now!” he yelled again. “I’m gonna have an Axxsidennnt!” At this point he was almost in tears, and I was almost crying myself, but somehow.... managing to free one of his hands from his crotch, I pulled him to the back side of the building. His hand easily engulfed mine, but he followed willingly. Since it was dark I felt we’d be safe, so I tried to sooth him. “Okay, it’s alright now. Pull your pants down and go pee right over there Billy. I’ll keep watch.”

I turned around to be the ‘look out’ and when I glanced back at him, I saw he had his pant’s pulled down to his knees and a huge stream of piss was now hitting the backside of the building. Guess all that scotch and soda had finally caught up with him as it took a long time to empty his bladder. Poor lil guy. When he was through, he turned toward me proudly, “All done!” and I froze. This guy had the hottest fucking dick I’d ever seen. To me, it was just right! It was 7 1/2 inches long ...flaccid, thick and cut with a nice vein on the underside leading to the plump mushroom head. Complimenting the whole ‘package’ was a nice big set of balls hanging semi low. I think I might’ve been drooling a little.

Billy broke the silence. “Bihhlly need help” and he looked down at his pants and then back at me. Apparently pulling them up was more complicated than pulling them down for the ‘little’ 40 year old guy. (Actually I think that’s a problem ALL men have no matter what their age.) I knelt down part way grasping his underwear and suit pants at the same time. Of course I wanted to do more, but in this location, and while Mr. Simpson was in this particular state of mind...it wasn’t a good idea. I could smell his musk, but then in one fluid motion he was fully dressed again and ready to go with his plastic bib and all. Okay he was almost ready to go. As I stood up he looked at me and quickly wrapped me in a full body bear hug.

“Thank you” he said holding the hug awhile longer. Then he let go and skipped over to the car, his black dress shoes scraping the concrete. I picked up his slices of pizza from off the sidewalk (still wrapped in the napkins) and walked over to the drivers side where ‘Little Billy’ was now playing the drums or rather pounding on the roof of the Mercedes. Ouch! That was going to leave a mark! I patted him on the back to get his attention. “Hey my little guy, did you have fun tonight?” I asked.

“Uh HUH!” he answered smiling broadly.

“That’s good! When I snap my fingers, you’re going to be Mr. Simpson again. You’ll be your real age and act completely normal. Do you understand?”

He shook his head and said “Yeth”.

And snap! You could almost literally see his faculties return. The innocent three year old expressions and mannerisms melted away and he smiled at me as his regular personality took over.

“Man that was a great dinner Mike, I had fun! You ready to head home?”

“I sure am Mr. Simpson” I said.

He raised an eyebrow at me. “I mean...’Bill’.”

He grinned. “There we go. Let’s go home”. And climbing back into the car we did just that.

CHAPTER 5: “Guaranteed In Stock, Or It’s Free”

It was quiet in the car as we headed back to Mr. Simpson’s house. I was busy reliving our time in the restaurant and planning what was coming up next, and he was.....well just quiet. But he appeared content so I wasn’t worried. We’d stopped at a traffic light and I saw we were right next to a Smash Buster Video store. I had another Idea. A movie, a little fun, a few ‘suggestions’ and then a lot MORE fun!

“Bill” I said pointing to the store, “Why don’t you pull over there and I’ll run in and grab us a movie”. It was more of a directive rather than a question, but he just said “Sure” in that good natured way of his, and in a matter of moments we were parked in front of the store. Taking his keys out of the ignition, he began to unbuckle his seatbelt as if to join me. I placed my hand over his and said “Why don’t you wait here. I’ll be right back.” His skin was warm to the touch and even though he didn’t do manual labor for a living, his hand had a certain roughness to it—very manly. It felt really good.

“Oh, I don’t mind. I’ll go in with you” he said releasing his seatbelt and pointing toward the store.

I didn’t want any company. “Bill” I began “In My Opinion” you should just wait here. I’ll only be a sec, and it would really make me happy if you’d just stay exactly as you are”, then I quickly exited the car and closing the door behind me, went inside.

Video stores are always busy, especially on Saturday nights. I walked past the adventure section, the comedy section and right over to the Family Friendly area of the store. I figured if Jerry Falwell supports family movies, then so would I. There were all kinds of people milling around but I knew what I wanted. Smiling from my excitement, I tried to navigate through the shoppers so no one would notice the obvious bulge in my jeans. God! Being bossy was such a turn on! There were plenty of movies to choose from because Smash Buster has everything, like ‘Barnard the Purple Dinosaur’, ‘’Pee Weenus’ Play House, and Fractured ‘Fairy’ Tales. Then I saw the cover of the series I was looking for ...it had two cute kids on the cover, and the title read : The Olden Twins, Spies in Paris!. This was the movie chalk full of ‘adult’ drama and suspense and tearful exchanges that I wanted! You do get the sarcasm right? grin.

I laid the DVD on the checkout counter, and the kid looked at the title and stifled a laugh. “Is this going to be everything tonight? Sir?”

He had to be making fun of me. “Yeah, that’s all” I replied. “Why? Is there a problem?” I asked.

The kid suddenly became excited. “No, no problem at all! This is a really good one!” he said leaning closer. “Have you seen the one where they’re spies in Italy?” he asked.

“No, can’t say that I have” I admitted.

“Well it’s freakin awesome dude! I’ve got the collectors edition boxed set, the Olden Twins kick ass!.”

I laughed out loud and thought, someone would be freakin over this movie tonight! and it wasn’t just this oddball!”

Heading back to the car with movie in hand, I noticed a couple kids staring through the passenger window. There was a boy and a girl, and they must have been in their early teens. They were having a great time pressing their faces to the glass, making weird looks and laughing...you know, just being obnoxious brats. I wasn’t sure what in the world was provoking them to act that way until I got a better angle at the scene inside and saw that Mr. Simpson was frozen in motion and had caught their attention! His right arm was in the air as if he was reaching around to grab and fasten his seat belt. His left arm was resting on the top of the steering wheel, with his hand semi pointing toward the store, and his face! Well you know how the school photographer always managed to catch the weirdest expressions before he snapped the picture? Mr. Simpson’s expression made those look good.....really good. He had one eyebrow cocked, and his eyelids were sort of drooping. He must have been on the verge of saying something too, because his lips were really contorted! He was quite the sight posed the way he was in his white suit shirt, ducky bib and black suit pants! Evidently when I told him to stay “exactly” as he was -per my suggestion.....he did!

I sort of crept up behind the kids and paused for a moment. Taking a deep breath, I crouched down a little so I was about their height and moved as close as I could. Then at the top of my lungs I shouted, “HE’S HAVING A HEART ATTACK”!! The older of the pair dropped her sack, and they both screamed as they turned inward and ran into each other, then they scrammed out into the parking lot screaming and shouting obscenities toward me. What was it with kids these days? I shook my head and climbed in the car. Mr. Simpson reminded me of the wax figures of famous people you see in museums. I took my time getting settled and fastened my seat belt studying him for a moment. He was breathing very shallow, and he definitely could’ve won a staring contest....but I knew it wasn’t a good idea to leave him like this. However letting my gaze fall to his lap, I couldn’t resist a quick feel. I reached with my right hand and cupped his package. It was so hot! He had a nice bulge, and I could feel the roundness of his balls and outline of his dick as I wiggled my fingers. His dick felt great and although it wasn’t rock hard, it wasn’t soft either. He just sat there while I copped a feel and reluctantly, I withdrew my hand. “Bill...... snap out of it. You’re fine now“. And it was like someone flipped a switch turning the power back on.

“Okay Mike. I’ll just wait right here like you want.” He said pulling his seatbelt across and fastening it. I smiled as he just looked at me wondering why in the world I wasn’t going in the store. He was completely unaware not only that I’d been gone and he’d been on display....but that his son’s best friend just felt him up in public....in front of a video store!!

“Well? Were you going to get a movie?” he asked.

I grinned, “I ...uh, already did” and held up the sack with the DVD inside.

He looked confused and then, “Oh. Of course you did. Well let’s get home and watch it.”

I smiled, and reaching over patted him on his thigh. “Okay.” And just left my hand where it was giving it a squeeze. It was kind of a possessive thing for me to do that, and definitely would have been crossing a major line had he not been conscious and under my control. He looked down at my hand and then smiled at me and without saying a word he pulled out of the parking lot and we headed home. My hand stayed where it was the entire time squeezing his thigh.