The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mutant Rebellion (part 2)

“Look deep into my eyes...you sense how tired you are getting...you are so tired and sleepy...your eyelids are getting heavy...so heavy. Listen only to my voice...you are getting more tired...you hear only my voice, what it says...and you look deep within my eyes, entirely deep within...you are getting ever more tired and sleepier...your eyelids are getting heavier. You would like to sleep because you are so tired and sleepy.”

Juni wanted to close her eyes so badly, but Nero hadn’t commanded it yet. Her eyelids were quivering, and then the emperor said, “Close your eyes now, my mutant slave.”

Finally she could close them. Of course, Nero commanded her to open them again but remain asleep, which she did.

“Kiss me,” he said.

The mutant kissed Nero passionately on the lips, and the emperor answered the kiss in kind. Afterwards, Nero smiled and said, “I didn’t know mutants could kiss that well.”

“We can do lots of things,” Juni slyly said.

“Shh...no talking,” Nero softly said, then gently kissed her neck. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure and she smiled.

* * *

As Nero’s slave, it was forbidden for Juni to do anything of her free will. She was conditioned daily via hypnosis to be a good slave, but she also had to be good in bed. So far, the mutant had proven to be both, greatly pleasing the emperor.

Nero had never seen a more beautiful mutant: a rare breed, of European and Asian descent, and tall with an attractive face framed by short, dark-brown hair. She had passionate, dark-brown eyes and full, inviting red lips. Such a beautiful creature, and yet just a short time ago they were on opposite ends. Now the tables had turned and the emperor was the dominant one. Juni was even forbidden to use her powers, as they were of no use to the emperor.

What was of interest to Nero was seeing his slave naked, either kneeling or standing before him. He especially liked it when Juni would kneel, hold his hand and beg, “Master, please...please let me make love to you.” The emperor was amused and pleased: a mutant was actually begging to him. He let this continue for several minutes until he consented and granted Juni her request.

She was submitting, just as he knew she would.

* * *

As a slave, Juni had a decent life. She was treated fairly well in the emperor’s home, ate well, and had access to things regular slaves didn’t, such as the Roman baths, plus the mutant kept her master sexually satisfied every night. But, there were times when she thought about the other mutants-the ones she knew before Nero enslaved her. She wondered if the ones that were in hiding were still alive; perhaps they had fled Rome and were safe, or maybe they were found out and killed. Whatever the case, the mutant could no longer be with her own kind.

One night she was looking out the window and Nero came to her.

“Mutant, what are you looking at?", the emperor asked-curious.

She turned to Nero and said, “Juni. My name is Juni.”

“Your name is Juni?", Nero asked, surprised.

“Yes master,” she shyly said.

“Very well Juni,” Nero said.

“Thank you master,” she said.

“What do you see out there?", Nero asked.

“Just Rome, the city in which I was born.”

“As a mutant,” Nero said.

“Yes, as a mutant,” Juni said, “the eternal city has always been my home, as it had been for much of my kind.”

“Your kind is gone now,” Nero said.

“I know master,” Juni said, “and sometimes I wish that I could be with them.”

“Why Juni? Do I not take care of you?,” Nero asked, “have I not given you everything you’ve ever wanted?”

“Of course master. Of course,” the mutant said, “and for that I’m very grateful. Of course, I’ve also been a victim of your temper on occasion.”

“Have you ever wanted to leave me?", Nero asked.

“Yes, I have,” Juni said, “I wanted to be back with my kind and live my life with them, but I don’t think that I can do that now. I don’t think that I could go back to my old life.”

“Why do you say that?", the emperor asked.

“Well, I’ve grown rather used to your wealthy lifestyle, and I’m well taken care of. You’re a great lover as well. Leaving would be very hard.”

“You know, you’ve been more than a slave to me, Juni. You’ve been a faithful lover and in a sense, my friend, even though I hate mutants.”

“Thank you master,” Juni softly said.

“You’re welcome,” Nero softly said.

Juni looked into the emperor’s blue eyes-the same blue eyes that had hypnotized her not so long ago. Nero looked back into her brown ones. They embraced and he kissed her neck again, then they kissed for a little bit. After a while they left the room and went into the emperor’s bedroom to make love.

It was a long and passionate night.

* * *

Rome: 2003

The tour group walked along the somewhat rocky grounds and the female guide said in Italian and English, “This is where the famous Mutant Rebellion occurred thousands of years ago. Mutants took to the streets and started creating a general nuisance. They were protesting the death of their beloved emperor, Claudius. Moving right along, to your left is the Roman Forum.”

The group moved along until they came to the ruins of a palace-like structure. The guide said, “This dwelling was the home of one of Rome’s emperors-Emperor Nero-and a slave girl he owned named Juni, who was also his mutant lover.”

Some members of the group gasped. “Nero’s lover was a mutant slave?", they started wondering. “Amazing!", they exclaimed to each other. There were those who tried to get close to the home to explore it, but the guide asked them to come back, as everyone was expected to stay with the group.

“Where else have Nero and Juni been seen?", a woman asked.

“At the Roman baths, which we’ll explore soon,” the guide said.

Incidentally, people had claimed to see Juni’s spirit around Rome, especially looking at them through the window of Nero’s house or naked in the baths. There were those who claimed that Juni talked to them, and followed them around when they didn’t know it. There were even stories that the spirit was looking for other mutants to be with and visiting the site where she and Nero were buried.

The eternal city was still her home.

The End