The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mutant Rebellion

Something was wrong in Rome between the mutants and non-mutants.

The day the benign and well-loved emperor Claudius had been killed in a chariot accident was the day when the mutant rebellion had started. Mutants all over the city began rioting in the streets, fighting non-mutants, protesting, and creating a general nuisance. Soldiers were called in to arrest them, but the mutants managed to use their powers to assault and even kill some of them if they weren’t killed first. There was just no stopping them. They were completely out of control. One mutant had attempted to burn down the Forum, but a soldier killed him.

Things didn’t get any better when Claudius’ successor Emperor Nero came into power. Nero hated these mutants and was in a position to exile all of them, even the ones who weren’t involved in the riots or destruction. Within a few days, he had given the order of exile, ordering all mutants in Rome to either leave or be placed under arrest and executed. Though many of them sadly left, some of them went into hiding and plotted the emperor’s assassination. Unfortunately, their plots were found out by Nero, who had them captured and killed.

Despite the dangers, other mutants in Rome went into hiding but wouldn’t dare plot against the emperor. They just didn’t want to leave their beloved city. Because of staying, the mutants were risking their lives.

The remaining mutants had been in hiding until one of them, a female named Juni, got up the courage to go to the Forum and to see the emperor. Juni was usually good-natured, but today she was angry. She was going to go and confront Emperor Nero herself, despite objections from other mutants.

The mutant went to the Forum and saw a man dressed elegantly. She approached him and asked, “Are you Emperor Nero?”

“Yes, and who are you?", the emperor asked arrogantly.

Juni stopped time with one hand but unfroze Nero. He was amazed.

“You’re a mutant!", he exclaimed.

“That’s right,” she said, “and here’s another demonstration.”

With that, she threw out her hands and knocked him against the wall without touching him. Nero wasn’t knocked out, but he was angry.

“You are not supposed to be here!", he shouted, “I ordered EVERY mutant to leave Rome! If you stay here, I’ll have you arrested and executed!”

“Are you threatening me now, emperor? That’s not a wise idea, seeing that I’ve just given you a taste of what I can do to you. Incidentally, Claudius was everything you’ll never be.”

“Claudius is dead, mutant, and now I’m emperor!", Nero exclaimed, “now leave before I make your life miserable!”

“Okay,” Juni said and walked off. As she walked out, she smiled to herself. After all, the mutant humiliated a Roman emperor.

But it wasn’t over yet, not in the least. Since Nero couldn’t physically fight Juni, he found a way to get her to submit to him: mind control. That would teach her a lesson.

* * *

Meanwhile, the mutants were in their hiding place, thankful for another day of being alive. They congratulated Juni on going up against Nero, although she had no idea the nefarious plans the emperor had for her. Juni had no idea that Nero was going to assault her psychologically.

Incidentally, the food rations were getting low and since the others were too afraid to leave, they depended on Juni (now the head mutant) to go get some. That meant that she had to go steal some from the market, and the mutant had to stop time to do it. Still rejoicing from beating Nero, Juni felt invincible so she decided to try her luck at the market. Everyone wished her luck and a safe return.

Juni went to the market, watching her step the whole way. She was cautious of Roman soldiers who could grab her anytime, but fortunately she made it there safely.

Even at the market, the mutant watched her step. It was against her moral principles to steal, but she had no choice.

“I’m sorry Claudius,” Juni said and then froze time. Everything was frozen and she quickly grabbed loaves of bread, fruit, vegetables, and other grocery items. She knew that in a half-hour everyone would unfreeze, so Juni took an armful of food and ran off. The food caused her to slow down, but she made it back to the hiding place. The other mutants were extremely thankful and they all set about to eat. Eating felt so good to them, and they devoured everything like hungry lions. Eating was a complete luxury; something that they never took for granted. If it weren’t for Juni, then everyone would starve.

* * *

For the next couple of days, the mutant continued her successful stealing from the market until one day would prove fatal for her:

Convinced of her own invincibility, she decided to venture out but had no idea that Roman soldiers were looking for her, to bring her to Nero. Juni walked happy and carefree until she felt someone grab her from behind.

“What?", she asked.

The mutant soon found out that there were two soldiers with her, and one of them pinned her hands behind her back and bound them with rope.

“Let me go!", she exclaimed.

“You’re the one that Emperor Nero described to us, and we’re very well aware that you’re a mutant,” a soldier said, “so we’re placing you under arrest for assaulting the emperor.”

Juni continued to struggle, but to no avail. The ropes on her wrists were too tight, and without access to her powers the mutant was helpless.

“Nero’s driven almost all of the mutants out of Rome,” Juni exclaimed, “he’s insane!”

“Except for you, all of the mutants are gone, but some of them that were in hiding in the city had been arrested and killed under the emperor’s orders. However, he’s made you an exception.”

“How?", Juni asked.

“We’re under orders not to tell,” the soldier said, “but that’s all we know. We were ordered to tie you up, as you’re considered dangerous.”

Juni was silent but indignant. She remained that way until they all arrived at the Forum. Once there, the soldiers promptly brought her to Nero who dismissed them and told her, “You know, I could’ve had you killed but I was quite impressed by your strength the other day. You certainly are brave.”

“At least one of us is,” Juni said.

“Very clever my dear, very clever,” Nero said, “however, there is one thing that you seriously underestimated. I may not be able to fight you physically. but I can beat you psychologically. I can take control of your mind through hypnosis.”

Juni was frightened. If the emperor took control of her mind, then she would be his slave. He could do with her what he wished, and she couldn’t stop him, plus being tied up didn’t help her situation. Nero would engage assaults on her mind that she couldn’t handle.

There was no escape now.

* * *

Nero was ready to begin. He stood in front of the mutant, held her chin and looked into her eyes. The emperor said in a slow, monotonous tone, “Relax and look deep into my eyes...relax. Look further into my eyes...deep into my eyes.” Juni looked into the emperor’s blue eyes and started relaxing. Nero said, “Very good...completely relaxed...look deep within my eyes. It doesn’t matter if you become sleepy...so sleepy...and also tired...so tired and sleepy. Look further into my eyes. Always deeper...always deeper. You are tired...so tired...so tired and sleepy.”

“P...please, don’t do this,” Juni pleaded, “I’m...getting...so...sleepy.”

The emperor continued the induction, his voice unwavering:

“Your eyelids become so heavy...so heavy...yes, you are so tired and sleepy...so tired...and sleepy...and your eyelids are so heavy...so heavy...look further into my eyes.”

Juni’s eyes were heavy at this point but she managed to hold them open. Nero continued, “Your eyelids are so heavy...look further into my eyes. You’re so tired...so tired and sleepy...yes, so tired and sleepy. Your eyelids are getting heavier and heavier. Your eyelids are getting more heavy...so heavy..they are getting ever heavier.”

She was feeling the heaviness in her eyelids, as if two heavy weights were attached to them. Nero saw that he almost had her under. He said, “Soon you will belong to me. I will own you.”

“You will own me,” Juni said drowsily.

“Close your eyes now,” Nero softly said.

The mutant closed her eyes and her head slumped down. She stood before the emperor completely hypnotized, and he untied her hands.

Then Nero said, “Listen to me. I will hypnotize you every day, and even when your eyes are open you will still be under my control. I am your master, and you will always obey me. Each time when I awaken you, you will remember nothing. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand,” the mutant said, with her eyes still closed and her head slumped down.

“Open your eyes but remain asleep,” Nero said, “look at me.”

Juni obeyed without question. In a few minutes, the emperor began undressing her down to her underwear, and undressed down to his.

It was going to be a hot night in the Forum.

End of Part 1