The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mutant Collector

Part 2: Broken Lights, Broken Window, Truth or Dare and The Great Escape

For two hours, the four mutants were stuck inside the building without light, but they were together.

“Maybe you shouldn’t have busted those lights, John.” Juni said-slightly grinning.

“That’s okay. I’m sure that the SWC won’t be too hard on us,” he said.

“Now what do we do?,” Juni asked.

“Well, we can talk,” Zelda said, “we never get to do a lot of that during the day.”

“That’s because we’re all busy,” Cole said.

“Okay, I’ll start. Why don’t we play Truth or Dare?", Zelda asked.

“Zelda, there are guys here,” Juni said, shocked.

“That makes it all the more exciting,” she said-grinning.

“Okay,” Juni said.

“Great. Juni-truth or dare?”

“I pick dare,” she said.

“Great,” Zelda said, “I dare you to take off everything but leave your underwear on.”

“Okay-here goes,” Juni said-and undressed.

In a few minutes, the group saw her naked, especially her bare breasts.

“Wow,” Cole said-whistling.

“I’ve seen her naked before,” John said, “trust me-I know that she’s got a great bod.”

“Okay Juni-put your clothes back on,” Zelda said.

“Zelda, your turn. Truth or dare?", Cole asked.

“Dare.”

“Okay. You and Juni have to make out in front of us. We’ll tell you when you can stop.”

“Cole, are you nuts?", Juni asked.

“Come on J, let’s do it. It might be fun.”

“Okay Zelda. Let’s give these guys what they want.”

“All right!", John and Cole said.

The two young women faced each other and held on to one another. Then their lips met and they kissed. At first the kiss was light, but then it got heavy. The guys were so into watching it that they forgot to tell them when to stop. For the next few minutes, Juni and Zelda made out. A short time later Cole said, “Okay, you can stop now.”

The two female mutants stopped kissing and Juni said, “Wow-that was really something, Zelda.”

“You’re telling me J,” she said-just as amazed.

Juni turned to the men and said, “If you two tell anyone here that Zelda and I made out, you’re going to get a double dose of mutant pain, and John, you’ll be eating alone. Got it?”

“Got it,” they said.

“Good,” Juni and Zelda said-smirking. Then Juni asked, “Wanna flash ‘em, Zelda?”

“Yes!”

With that, the two women removed their tops and bras. Then they flashed their breasts to the guys, who just sat there wide-eyes.

“Men!", they exclaimed and laughed. Then the two put on their bras and tops.

For a while, the four talked about various topics that were entertaining, and laughed at jokes and funny stories that they told each other. Then the time came when they had to talk about how to deal with Sirus. He was a very dangerous figure that proved his power by controlling Cole’s mind. Sirus could do it again to John and Zelda, and technically Juni couldn’t protect them. The evil mutant could implant thoughts into the three quicker than Juni could freeze him or John could knock him down. Zelda had super strength and Cole had ice breath that could only freeze him for so long.

Juni had a plan. She would freeze Sirus, then Cole would blast him with ice breath. John would use his light beam to crack the ice and thus destroy Sirus. That plan should work.

“Okay everyone, prepare yourselves. Zelda, stay behind me.”

“You got it girl,” she said.

“John and Cole, get ready.”

“Right Juni,” they said.

Ten minutes later, Sirus showed up and Juni froze him immediately. Cole blasted him with ice breath-which encased him in a block of solid ice-and John immediately blasted the evil mutant, shattering him into numerous pieces.

“Is he dead?", Zelda asked.

Before anyone could answer, the shattered pieces merged together and Sirus’s body re-formed. He mockingly yawned and asked, “Can’t you do better than that?”

“No, but we can do this,” Juni said-and used her hands to knock him across the room, and froze him with one hand. Then the group ran away.

“I think we can get out of here,” John said, “I can blast a window open.”

“Escaping from this place won’t help us defeat Sirus. Besides, where will we go?", Juni asked.

“I don’t know,” Cole said, “but I see enough of this place in the daytime!”

“Do you think that the library has some info on him?", Zelda asked.

“We’d better hurry up and find out before Sirus unfreezes and hypnotizes another one of us,” Juni said, “but first we need to get out of here.”

They made it to a locked window and John said, “Stand back everyone-here goes!”

Then he blasted a huge hole in the window that sent shattered glass flying everywhere. The mutants had to be careful not to get hit by it. It was big enough for everyone to go through, which they quickly did, and they ran off into the dark night in desperate search of a library.

When they finally found a library, once again, John blasted a hole in the window to let them in. It was dark, and it took some time to find a fuse box to turn on the lights. Thankfully, no guards were around to stop them.

Juni and Zelda obtained access to the internet after what took forever, and Juni looked up “Sirus” in the search box. A lot of articles popped up about him-too many in fact.

“Quick, type in ‘how to defeat Sirus’,” Zelda exclaimed.

Juni typed in the search terms and came across an article about how to defeat the evil mutant. The article stated that one had to say his name backwards.

“Sounds easy enough,” she said confidently.

“Plus he can’t hypnotize you,” Zelda said.

Juni printed out the article and stuffed it in her pocket. She told the guys, “Let’s get out of here! I’ve got what we’re looking for!”

The four quickly fled the library and quickly went back to the SWC. Sirus had no doubt unfroze and was waiting for them, but this time they had the means to defeat him.

* * *

The four were heading back towards the SWC and Juni asked John, “What time is it?”

“10 p.m.,” he said-looking at his watch.

“Maybe we can go somewhere and get some caffeine,” Zelda said, “I’m wiped.”

“So are we,” Juni and Cole said.

“Fine. We can go to a gas station and get some sodas,” John said, “but we have to hurry. As far as I know, we’re going to be fighting a long battle against Sirus and we need to stay awake as long as we can. That creep can read our minds, so he’ll know our every move. He’ll most likely pull his mind tricks on us.”

“I’m aware of that, but do you think we can grab something to eat?", Juni asked, “we need our energy.”

“Sure,” John said, “in fact, I’m pretty hungry too.”

“Hey, there’s a Burger King over there,” Cole said, pointing across the street.

“Great. Let’s go,” John said.

The four went to Burger King and the cashier asked, “Hi, what would you like?”

“Four Value Meals please,” Juni exclaimed, “in fact, give us all Whoppers.”

“Okay,” the cashier said.

They all paid with their own money and later sat down to eat the meals, which were incredibly tasty since the four were extremely hungry. Other customers watched in amazement as the four drank as much caffeine as they could to stay awake, since they had quite a battle to fight.

Afterwards, the mutants left the restaurant and went to the gas station to buy two liters of Coke to stay awake so they could be alert during the fight. After their purchase, they slowly headed back to the SWC. As much as they wanted to fight Sirus, they weren’t in a hurry to. He would still be there and waiting for them. The mutants’ only concern was that they destroy Sirus by morning, before the sun came up and everyone came to the SWC to start work

But Sirus had other plans. He was going to put the four of them through a living hell. They just didn’t know it yet.