The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mutant Collector

Part 1: The Encounter With Sirus/A Night In Hell

Something strange was happening to mutants all over the world.

A man known as “The Mutant Collector” was taking over their minds and collecting them. His name was Sirus, and his goal was to collect and enslave mutants to create an army...an army that was going to fight the war against mankind. Sirus was a mutant himself, but he was mysterious. He always wore a black fedora hat, stylish dark suit and pants, plus shiny black shoes. The mutant was 6′1″, but his ultra-short blond hair was hidden under his hat and his dark brown eyes were partially shaded by the brim of his hat. From the look of him, Sirus was white and in his late 50s, nearly 60, and sounded almost like an old man. However, he was not a nice person. His powers of mind-control had gained him an impressive collection of mutants from around the world, but he wanted to add on to it.

He also had the uncanny ability to know who was a mutant and where they were, which made it all the easier to control them. The mutant collector knew that European, Asian and even American mutants had used their powers to try and stop him, but with his telepathy, he managed to access their minds and control their thoughts. Then they were powerless against him.

After conquering Europe, Asia, and even all 49 U.S. states, Sirus was on his way to California to “complete” his collection.

“This will be so easy,” he thought, “I probably won’t be in this country long. Soon, I’ll have a grand mutant army that I’ll unleash on man!”

In no time, the collector had enslaved mutants in every California city, except Los Angeles. His army was almost complete, but it was still lacking. No matter-by the next day, about 90% of the mutants in L.A. would be his.

The next day:

Sirus’s army was nearly complete, as he now almost had the world’s mutant population under his control. However, despite the fact that he now controlled L.A.’s mutants, the collector still needed 10% of them to bring under his control. If he could get those remaining mutants, then his army would be complete.

He knew just where to look.

* * *

“Simon Wiesenthal Center,” Juni said when she picked up the phone.

“Yes, please connect me with John Thomas,” a male voice said.

“Of course,” she said and connected him.

Sirus walked into the building and approached Juni’s desk.

“Hi, can I help you?", she casually asked.

“Of course, fresh mutant,” he said in a sinister tone and grinned.

His tone scared her but she asked, “Is there something you need?”

“No, not particularly, but I see that you can resist mind-control.”

She became frightened and said, “I’m calling security now,” and grabbed the phone.

“Don’t bother, Juni,” he said.

“How did you know my name?", she asked-her voice now quivering.

“I am Sirus. I know everything. I can probe your mind and you wouldn’t realize it. From what I know, it’s going to be difficult to control your mind, but I guarantee that tonight I’ll make the escape of you and your mutants friends John, Cole and Zelda impossible from this building and I’ll be sure to make your night a living hell. Good day now,” he said and walked off, leaving the building.

A few minutes later, Agnes came back from her coffee break and saw her friend visibly shaken.

“Juni, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing. Go get John,” she exclaimed.

Agnes promptly called the researcher on the phone and told him to come downstairs immediately. John rushed down and asked, “Agnes, what is it?”

“It’s Juni. She’s in some sort of shock and I don’t know why. Look, she’s still shaking.”

“I’ll take her to the break room,” John said, “thanks.”

“Anytime,” Agnes said.

John spirited her to the break room and locked the door.

“What’s wrong?", he asked-concerned.

“John, I was at my desk and this guy walked in. He said his name was Sirus.”

“Did he scare you?”

“Yes. Somehow he knew that I was a mutant and he said that he was probing my mind, and that he knew I could resist mind control. Sirus also said that tonight he was going to make our escape impossible from this building.”

“What did he mean?”

“You, me, Zelda and Cole.”

“You mean that he’s going to trap us here?”

“Yes.”

“Did he say anything else?”

“Yes. He said that he was going to make my night a living hell, and that he knows everything.”

This time, John was frightened and said, “We’ve got to warn Zelda and Cole. They’re in great danger.”

“How much time do we have?", Juni asked.

He looked at the clock and said, “Two hours.”

“Let’s go!", the researcher exclaimed and grabbed her hand, “we’ve got to warn them now!”

“Right!", Juni exclaimed.

The two ran down the hall and to Zelda’s office first, warning her, and then they all ran to Cole’s office to warn him. Like John and Juni, they were scared. Zelda said, “If we can get out of the building along with everyone else, perhaps we’ll be safe.”

“Zelda’s right,” Cole said, “then Sirus won’t have a good chance of trapping us.”

“Okay,” Juni said, “at five we’ll all make a break for it.”

* * *

At 5 p.m., everyone was leaving and the four mutants made a break for the exit. People were puzzled about why they were running so fast, but they obviously couldn’t make it fast enough because after the last person left, the doors automatically locked. (Usually after hours someone was there to lock the doors). By the time the group got to the main exit, it was too late.

John, Cole and Zelda were freaking out and Juni said, “Okay, let’s calm down. I’m sure there’s another way out.”

“I’m afraid there isn’t, my dear,” a voice said.

“Sirus,” Juni said.

“Right you are, Juni,” he said-and appeared before them in a flash.

“Who are you?", Juni angrily asked.

“I’m a mutant like you all.”

“Then why are you after us?", John asked-angry and confused.

“I’m here to induct you all into my army. You see, I understand how much mutants are misunderstood in society. People fear us, and we’re freaks of nature. Haven’t you ever wanted revenge?”

“No,” Cole said, “and you have no right to trap us here. Let us go.”

“Foolish mutant. You have no choice.”

Then using his mind-controlling ability, Sirus put a thought into Cole’s mind: “Obey.”

In a few minutes, Cole’s face slackened and he flatly said, “I will obey you, Sirus.”

Zelda, John and Juni gasped in horror. He had actually hypnotized Cole!

“Run!", Juni exclaimed, and the three ran. Sirus found it amusing and said, “Slave Cole, get them!”

“Yes master,” he said and ran after the remaining three mutants.

The three mutants managed to hide and Zelda said, “If we knocked out the power, then perhaps Sirus can’t find us!”

“I don’t know about that,” Juni said, “besides, the SWC needs electricity!”

“Oh right, but there’s no way out! That creep’s trapped us inside!", Zelda exclaimed-freaking out again.

“Oh screw this!", Juni exclaimed, “let’s find that fuse box! We’re busting the power!”

When they couldn’t find the box, Zelda said, “John, use your power to knock out all of the lights.”

“Right,” he said. Positioning his fist towards the ceiling, the mutant opened his hand and let out a strong beam, which busted out the first ceiling light. He, along with the others, ran through the building as he used his powers to knock out every ceiling light. Soon all of them were busted and it was completely dark.

“Can’t find us now, Sirus!", Juni called out.

“I may not be able to, but I’d look behind me, Juni.”

“What?", she asked-confused.

Suddenly, the mutant felt two hands grab her arms. It was Cole.

“What are you going to do now? The lights are busted and you can’t see a thing!", Sirus said, laughing evilly.

“No, but I can do this!", she said, and stepped on her assailant’s foot. Cole let out a yell, and Juni turned and slapped him. He came out of his trance and asked, “Huh? What happened?”

“No time to explain,” John said, “but we still have Sirus to deal with.”

“Oh right,” Cole said, “let’s get him!”

Sirus reappeared and exclaimed, “Stupid mutants! You can’t stop me! I’m giving you the chance for revenge and you won’t take it. Oh well, I guess by morning I’ll just enslave the three of you and have Juni killed!”

“Try us!", John said, “we’re not afraid of you.”

“Foolish mutant! Don’t ever underestimate me! I’ll be back in two hours-ha ha ha!”

Then he disappeared.