The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Muscle Slut

Chapter 2

In corresponding with another hypnotist, Walter had learned about a new experimental device that had been imported from China. It was a tiny microchip that could be implanted in a subject’s brain. Once installed and activated, the chip deadened the subject’s ability to think critically or to reason. Test subjects were told that they were having their brain removed and so the chip had become known as the Brain Removal Chip or “BRC”. Walter had ordered two BRC’s, one for Jennifer and one for Monica, along with the injector device used to implant them. For now though, Walter had work to do to get ready for Monica’s visit. Using his powerful nerve tonic, which had been compounded into a cream, Walter, using rubber gloves, spread the cream on the inside of a pair of new socks, a new pair of pink Converse and the waistband of a pair of Muscle Slut leggings. Once Monica slipped into her new clothing, the nerve tonic would begin to be absorbed into her body and her brain. Like Jennifer, she would quickly begin to accept his authority over her.

The next morning, Walter woke Jennifer as he slipped into bed with her. He was naked and she could feel his powerful erection. “Good morning Daddy.” She slid her hand down his shaft.

“Good morning baby girl. Daddy thought his baby girl might be able to help him with his morning wood.” Jennifer grinned.

“Whatever Daddy wants, Daddy gets.” Her pussy was sopping wet and she guided him into her. It seemed like she had been waiting forever to be fucked by her Daddy when in fact it has been only a matter of days since they first met. She was finding it harder and harder to remember any of her life before meeting Daddy. Even so, she could have cared less. He now defined her and pleasing him was the most important thing in her world. As he pushed inside of her, waves of pleasure rippled through her body. He fit her perfectly, stretching her pussy in all the right places. “Oh god that feels so good,” she practically screamed. Slowly he began to rhythmically thrust in and out sending her over the edge. “Fuck me Daddy, fuck me. Put a baby in me.” She could feel his cock twitching and soon it filled her with his cum.

As he pulled out of her, he whispered “That’s only the beginning.” She sucked his cock clean. “Does baby girl like being fucked?”

“Yes Daddy, more than anything.” Walter smiled. She was getting very close to being finished.

“Now time to get up and showered and ready for your morning workout.”

“Yes Daddy, but can’t we cuddle for a little while?”

“Not this morning, remember Monica is visiting this afternoon and we want to be ready for her.” Jennifer nodded. Why was Daddy always right about everything. She changed into her workout clothing and joined Walter in the workout room. He was amazed and how much her body had changed in just two weeks. Her very small boobs were now very pronounced and her arms and legs were much more taut. After 30 minutes running on the treadmill, he led her through an hour of deadlifts and free weights. “I think we are going to take it easy this morning, I want you fresh when Monica arrives for the afternoon workout.” She headed off to shower, while her prepared her shake. After showering, she could not find any clothing except her socks and Converse.

“Daddy, I can’t find my clothes.” Walter smiled.

“I’ll let you dress before Monica arrives, but for now, you look fine naked.” She blushed. He could now really appreciate her improved body. Her pussy hair was nicely trimmed and her tits jiggled when she walked. She could not miss his erection.

“Daddy has a boner,” Jennifer teased.

“Yes, he does, what are you going to do about it?” She knew instantly what was expected of her. She dropped to her knees and pulled down his shorts freeing his erection. Soon her lips were wrapped around it. She loved the taste of his cum and he always had plenty for her. Soon she was rewarded with a mouthful, which she swallowed eagerly. Jennifer loved the changes that Walter had made in her. Only a few weeks ago, she was a boring single woman; now, she was a hot bimbo with big tits who loved to be fucked and to suck cock. Even Walter had to admit that her progress was nothing short of amazing. She had progress even faster than his last subject and he was hoping he could duplicate or improve the results with Monica.

By 3:00pm, Jennifer had taken a nap and was dressed in her Muscle Slut workout wear and Converse. When the doorbell rang, she practically ran to meet her friend. Monica was there, but Jennifer’s appearance almost made her jaw drop. The Jennifer she knew had been replaced by a lean, muscular Jennifer with bigger tits and a short crewcut. “Come in, it’s so nice to see you again. I feel like it’s been months.” Monica was dressed in a t-shirt, shorts, socks and Nike sneakers. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. “We are going to have so much fun working out with….Walter.” Jennifer had caught herself having almost called him Daddy. Walter walked in.

“This must be Monica.” Monica nodded. “I was just getting set up for our workout. Jennifer will take you back so you can get changed.” Before Monica could say anything, Walter left.

“I’m already dressed.” Monica said puzzled. Jennifer smiled.

“Walter is a big fan of Muscle Slut workout wear. All of his students wear it. It feels really good.” Monica shrugged and followed Jennifer back to the guest bedroom where Walter has laid out a Muscle Slut sports bra, Muscle Slut capri leggings, white socks and pink Converse. Monica removed her t-shirt and shorts and then her bra and panties and finally her socks and Nikes, so that she was naked. Jennifer handed her the leggings and sports bra, which she slipped on. She was amazed how comfortable they were. She then slipped on the white socks and pink Converse.

“These fit perfectly.” Jennifer smiled.

“I picked them out for you. I had to guess your size, but looks like I got it right.”

“You sure did.” Unbeknownst to Monica, Walter’s nerve tonic was already seeping from her new workout clothes into her body. She felt relaxed along with a slight tingle in her pussy. “This is such a cute outfit.” Jennifer smiled.

“Yeah, right. I’m glad you love it.” They walked back out to where Walter was waiting for them.

“That’s much better. I know you feel a lot better in your new workout clothes.”

“I really do.” Walter led the girls through some warm up exercises and then through a workout with light weights. After 45 minutes, Monica was exhausted. Walter could tell that the nerve tonic was working on her both physically and mentally.

“I think I have two very tired girls on my hands,” Walter kidded. Monica nodded her head. “Jennifer, why don’t you take Monica back and she can get a shower. I laid out fresh nightgowns and socks for both of you. I think you both could use a nice nap.”

“Yes, Sir,” the girls said in unison. Monica really liked Walter. He was courteous but demanding. She had enjoyed the workout, but felt wiped out. A nice nap sounded wonderful to her. Both she and Jennifer showered and changed into the cotton nighties and socks waiting for them and then slipped into Jennifer’s bed. Walter came in with their medicine.

“Before my cuties take their nap, I want both of you to have your medicine. Jennifer is used to this. Monica, this medicine will help you relax and sleep well. He handed them two capsules each and each took a sip of water and then laid down. “Now, sleep tight for Daddy.” He kissed both of them on the forehead, turned off the light and closed the door.

“He is so nice,” Monica said.

“I told you,” Jennifer said yawning. “I love that he calls himself Daddy.”

“Me too,” Monica giggled barely able to keep her eyes open. Soon both girls were fast asleep. Walter put their workout clothing in the wash and laid out fresh workout clothes. He let the girls sleep for an hour and a half. When he entered the bedroom, they were both still fast asleep. He sat on the edge of the bed.

“Time for my princesses to wake up.” Jennifer’s eyes fluttered open. She smiled.

“Hi Daddy.”

“Hi Princess. Did you have a nice nap?”

“Ummm, yes, very nice.” Monica began to wake.

“How are we feeling Miss Monica?” She smiled.

“Very good. Thank you, Daddy.”

“Good. I laid out fresh workout clothes for both of you.”

“I probably need to head home,” Monica said.

“I don’t think that would be a good idea. I think you would feel much better if you stayed here with us for a few days. That way you can take more of your medicine and get the rest you need.” Monica thought about it for a couple of seconds.

“I think that would be a really good idea. You’re sure you don’t mind?”

“Not at all baby girl. Jennifer can tell you that I will take good care of you.” Jennifer nodded.

“Thank you,” Monica said.

“You can call me Daddy,” Walter said.

“Thank you Daddy,” Monica said.

“Now, you girls get dressed. I have protein shakes waiting for you.” The girls changed and joined Walter in the kitchen. There were too large glasses filed with a brown liquid. Monica sipped hers. It had a pungent taste, but she could not place it. Both girls finished their shakes. “Did you enjoy that Monica?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“I’m glad. As Jennifer knows, I add a special ingredient into my shakes.” Jennifer giggled.

“Daddy puts his cum into our shakes.”

“Cum is good for you. It has lots of vitamins and minerals and it’s a taste that you will want in your mouth at all times.” Monica watched as Jennifer got to her knees in front of Walter.

“Daddy, baby girl needs some fresh cum.” Walter nodded.

“I have plenty of cum, baby girl.” She did not wait. She gently pulled down his shorts to expose his rigid penis and carefully wrapped her lips around it and began to suck. Monica watched as Jennifer slowly milked her Daddy’s cock. After about ten minutes Walter arched his back and released into her mouth. She swallowed eagerly. His cum was the best. Monica watched in awe. Jennifer was so content and happy. Walter fondled her breasts. It was all Monica could do not to drop to her knees and join in the fun. Walter could tell that she was weakening. The nerve tonic was working on her brain and helping her to focus on obedience. Pleasure is obedience and obedience is pleasure. “Monica, watch how Jennifer pleasures me. Learn from her. Soon you will learn the pleasure of my cock.”

“Oh, yesssss Daddy,” Monica droned. A ribbon of drool escaping the corner of her mouth. Almost imperceptibly her hand moved down inside her leggings and she began to touch herself.

“Good girl. Obedience is pleasure and pleasure is obedience. Relax and let your mind go blank. Empty and obedient. Empty and obedient.”

“Empty and obedient,” Monica repeated. She was now fully in trance. As Jennifer continued to clean up Walter’s penis with her tongue, Walter deepened her trance.

“Deep sleep for me baby girl. Deep sleep.” Monica’s eyes closed and her head dropped forward on her chest. “Deep sleep. Deep sleep. Your mind so very empty. No thinking. Only listening. Needing and wanting new thoughts. My voice becoming your thoughts.” It was clear now that Monica was in deep hypnosis. It was time for Walter to begin her training. “Do you hear me baby girl?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Good girl. From now on, whether you are under hypnosis or awake, you will obey me. I am your Daddy and Daddies must be obeyed.”

“Daddies must be obeyed,” Monica repeated mindlessly.

“You will become a Muscle Slut like Jennifer. You will accept your training and all the modifications I make in your body and your mind. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Good girl. I will count from 1 to 10. When I reach 10, you will awake refreshed and happy and ready to begin you new life. You will listen to Jennifer. She is your big sister and will help you become the slut you need to be.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Good girl. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 and 10. Wide awake. Monica’s eyes fluttered open. She felt really good. “It’s time for two little girls to take their medicine and go to bed,” Walter said. Even though it was only 6:00pm, he wanted them to get a good night’s sleep and allow the nerve tonic to do its work on their brains. Neither girl offered the slightest protest and he slapped both of them on the behind as they scampered down the hall to change into their nightgowns and socks. Walter had worried that Monica might be hard to convert, but she was proving easier than Jennifer. When he got to the bedroom, both girls were in their nightgowns and socks. He tucked Jennifer in and inserted earbuds into her ears. He then sat down next to Monica.

“Deep sleep baby girl. Deep sleep.” Instantly, Monica’s eyes closed and she dropped into trance. “Deep sleep. My words becoming your thoughts. Feeling so much pleasure. Listening to me and obeying me gives you incredible pleasure. You can feel it now radiating from your pussy. You will not be happy until you have become a muscle slut. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Daddy. I understand.”

“And how do good girls show their Daddies that they appreciate them?” Without hesitation, Monica began to pull up her nightgown to reveal her freshly shaved pussy.

“Daddy, I need to be bred.” Walter smiled. That was exactly the response he wanted. Monica was such a fast learner. He gently laid her back on the bed so that he could straddle her. His enormous cock was so hard, ready to fill Monica’s needy pussy. His cock was dripping precum. “Please fuck me Daddy. I need to have your seed in me.” Walter was more than happy to grant her request. He entered her gently, pushing deeper and deeper in, stretching her pussy like it had never been stretched. Waves of pleasure were hitting Monica in rapid succession. “Oh fuck, that feels so good.” Soon, Walter was pumping and he exploded filling her womb with his potent seed. At that moment, she orgasmed, her mind overflowing with pleasure. Jennifer was fast asleep in her bed.

“Very good girl. Now, clean up Daddy’s cock.” Monica began to lick Walter’s dick, carefully removing the excess cum. “I think you may need a fresh nightgown.” He took a washcloth and cleaned her off. She still had cum leaking from her pussy, although she tried to capture as much as possible and put it in her mouth. Monica was exhausted. Walter barely got her changed into a new nightgown. She was practically falling asleep on his shoulder. “Such a good baby girl. So very sleepy. Night, night sweetie.”

“Night…..night…..Daddy.” Just like that, she was out. Walter showered and went back downstairs to watch some porn. He would be using it to help train Jennifer and Monica to be muscle sluts. Monica moved into Walter’s house, so that she could join Jennifer training full time as a muscle slut. Walter continued to give the girls regular doses of nerve tonic and to hypnotize them regularly. Thinking no longer mattered to either of them. They just wanted to please their Daddy by making their bodies stronger and obeying him. Becoming a muscle slut was the best thing in the world.