The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Muscle Slut

Chapter 1

Jennifer had finally found herself an apartment after looking for several weeks. She was scheduled to start her job as an art teacher at the local school in six weeks, but wanted to get settled and meet new friends. Fortunately for her, there were several young women her age that lived in or near her new apartment and she had meet them at the local laundromat. The only problem was that her apartment had almost no furniture, except for the futon she used for a bed. Consequently, she had spent the last several weekends checking out yard sales in the area and picking up pieces to add to her apartment for cheap. Her friend, Monica, went with her, but on this particular Saturday, Monica had other plans, so Jennifer went solo.

Jennifer was somewhat preppy in her choice of clothes. Her new friends teased her that she probably slept in a dress. She took their jests in stride. She saw nothing wrong with dressing well and did not own a single pair of sweats or any other type of workout gear. Her friend, Callie, had invited her to go to a yoga class on multiple occasions, but Jennifer demurred. She did not even own a pair of leggings. She pulled her car over to the curb next to 2618 North Oak Street, which was the address of the next yard sale on her list. The front yard was littered with tables for of various items for sale and she began to look around. She was approached by a man in his early 40’s with a nice smile. He was not overly handsome and, truth be told a bit nerdy, but seemed to be in excellent shape.

“Hi, the name’s Walter, please feel free to look around and I am happy to answer any questions. There are more items in the garage. Almost everything is negotiable”

“Thanks, I’m Jen.” With that Walter walked off to help another lady. Jennifer did not see anything that particularly attracted her and she was about to leave when she remembered that Walter had said there was more stuff in the garage. She stepped into the garage and indeed there were several tables of additional items. As she looked, she saw an almost brand new pair of red Converse low top sneakers. Although she was not much for casual clothes, she liked Monica’s black Converse and thought the red were cute. She checked and they were her size, 7 ½ . There were sitting on top of some workout clothing, including several sports bras, several pairs of spandex leggings and several pairs of white socks. The sports bras and spandex leggings had the brand name “Muscle Slut” embossed on the waistband and the socks had it embroidered in navy blue. About that time, Walter walked up.

“Those are some great shoes, my girlfriend bought them, but decided they were too small.”

“They are my size,” Jennifer said hesitating.

“Feel free to try them on to make sure. The Converse and the workout clothes are $25 together and I will throw in a lifting bench and free weights for another $50. You will have all the gear you need to start weight training.”

“I don’t really workout much and I have never lifted weights.”

“That’s surprising, you are in good shape, but that’s a great deal. Besides, lifting weights is good for your body. More girls are lifting these days. Priced individually, you’re looking at $150 easy.”

“You’re sure you don’t mind if I try on the Converse?”

“Not at all,” Walter pulled up the lifting bench for Jennifer to sit on. “You’re welcome to use a pair of the socks too.” She sat down and removed her sandals. She took a pair of the ankle socks and slipped them onto her feet. She was amazed at how comfortable they felt. She then slipped her feet into the Converse and tied them in place. They felt even better. She could feel a tingle in the feet that moved gradually up her legs and finally to her pussy.

“They feel really good.”

“Why don’t you step into the bedroom inside and change into your new workout clothes and I will deliver the weight bench and the free weights later this afternoon. We can start your weight training then.” The idea sounded really good to Jennifer and Walter escorted her back to a guest bedroom. She removed her clothing and slipped into the white leggings and one of the matching sports bra. They looked wonderful with her red Converse. She felt relaxed and the tingling in her pussy had increased exponentially. For some reason, she felt the need to model her new outfit for Walter. She exited the house to find him standing in the garage. He struck up several poses for him. “You look terrific, very sexy.” Jennifer blushed.

“Thanks. Let me get me old clothes.” Walter countermanded her in a firm tone.

“There is no reason to do that. You are going to be working out a lot and you need to get used to your new workout clothing. Muscle sluts have no need for dresses.” The idea sounded perfectly logical to Jennifer and suddenly she did not really care what happened to the clothes she had been wearing. “In fact, it’s probably not a good idea for you to drive right now, because you are so very tired.” The instant Walter finished his sentence, Jennifer felt a wave a fatigue. She thought she had a good night’s sleep, but now she felt completely exhausted. “It might be best if you took a nap and then when the yard sale is over, I can drive over to your house and start your workouts.” Even though she had just met Walter less than an hour before, this sounded perfectly reasonable to Jennifer. She really liked Walter; he was so smart and so courteous. He offered his hand and led her back to the guest bedroom where she had changed into her new workout clothes. He pulled back the covers.

“Let’s get you into something more comfortable and more appropriate for a nap.” He went to the dresser and pulled out a nightie. “Please slip out of your workout clothes and into your nightie.” Jennifer unlaced her Converse and slipped them off and then stepped out of her leggings and removed her sports bra. She was now naked except for her socks. “You can leave your socks on.” She then pulled the nightgown over her head and allowed it to drop into place. It fit perfectly. “How does that feel?”

“It feels really comfortable.” Walter smiled.

“Good. Have a seat on the bed and we can get you into some diapers and then I will get your medicine.” Jennifer did not remember needing diapers or medicine, but if Walter said she did, there was no reason for her to doubt it. She laid back on the bed. She felt so tired, she just wanted to sleep. He opened one of the drawers and pulled out a pair of diapers and slipped them under Jen’s behind and fastened the tape strips. They fit perfectly. “I want you to sleep deeply for me and I don’t want there to be any accidents.”

He returned a few minutes later with a glass of water and two pills. “In order for me to train you as a muscle slut, you need to get your rest; these pills will help you relax and have a nice, long relaxing nap.” Jennifer took the pills and swallowed them with a gulp of water. She then slip her feet under the covers. “Sleep tight princess.” Walter opened the drawer next to the bed and pulled out an ipod and earphones. He slipped the earphones over Jennifer’s ears. “This will help you sleep.” Jennifer could hear soft music and a voice in the background telling her to relax. She drifted off into a deep sleep. The clock next to the bed read “11:34”. Walter turned off the light and closed the bedroom door and returned to the yard sale.

Just after 2:30pm Walter checked in on Jennifer. She was still sleeping soundly, a slight smile on her face. The ipod had run the entire training program. He sat on the edge of the bed and nudged Jennifer. Her eyes fluttered open. “Hi there sleepy head, you had a nice three hour nap.”

“I had no idea I was so sleepy.”

“I’m sure the medicine helped you relax. I cleaned up after the yard sale and loaded your weights and bench in my truck. I thought you could change back into your workout clothes and we can go over to your house and get started on your training.”

“Would you mind if I stayed here?” she said meekly. Walter smiled.

“Oh course not. We can do you training here.”

“That would be nice. I feel so much more comfortable here with you.” Walter smiled.

“I’m glad. We have lots of work to do to get you properly conditioned and doing it here will be easier. What do you do for work?”

“I’m an art teacher, but we don’t start back to school for several more weeks.”

“That’s wonderful. We can do your training every day and you can relax in the afternoon for a nice nap. We are going to be making a lot of changes in you, but I think you will be very pleased with the final result.” Jennifer looked deeply into his eyes. She trusted him completely.

“I know I will.” She slipped out of her nightie and folded it carefully and put it back into the dresser and Walter removed her diaper. It was slightly damp. He smiled.

“I think from now on a diaper is mandatory. I can’t have my baby girl peeing in bed.” She noticed that Walter had removed her old clothes, but she preferred her new workout clothes and was soon dressed in her leggings and top and her red Converse. She pulled her hair back into a pony tail. Walter was dressed in a pair of spandex shorts, a white t-shirt with the emblem for “Muscle Slut” and the word “Trainer”. He also had white socks and white Converse.

“One of the first things we need to do is get you a proper haircut. Muscle sluts prefer very short hair, because it does not get in their faces when they are lifting. I’ll call my stylist and set up an appointment for tomorrow morning. Meanwhile, let’s spend a couple of hours stretching out and doing some light weights. As you progress in the Muscle Slut program, we will increase the weights to help you build and tone your muscles. Walter led Jennifer through a long series of stretches and then basic weightlifting exercises. They finished about 6:00pm. Jennifer could not remember ever working so hard, but she felt great.

“That was really nice,” Jennifer said, “but I’m starving, can we order out for pizza?” Walter firmly nodded no.

“Absolutely not. One of the things you are going to have to learn is that keeping a healthy body is essential. That means no fast food or, for that matter, no eating out. From now on, you will be drinking my special protein shakes that are fortified with kale and other special ingredients and adhering to a strictly vegetarian diet. You also need to be taking special supplements to help you build lean muscle. Is that clear?”

“Yes sir,” Jennifer said a bit disappointed. She was used to rewarding herself with food, although never ate excessively. Still, she understood that Walter knew what was best for her and she was not about to challenge his authority.

“Why don’t you get a shower. I laid a fresh nightie and socks on your bed. I’ll prepare us both a protein shake and we can start you on your supplements. Let me know when you finish your shower and we’ll do your weight in.” Jennifer did as she was told. She felt good about her decision to become a Muscle Slut and was glad that Walter was so patient with her. She showered and dried off. When she was dry, she wrapped a towel around her and called for Walter. He came in and gave her a stern look.

“Muscle sluts are not modest about their bodies. Learning to enjoy being naked is important, especially around your trainer, so lose the towel.” Jennifer let her towel drop and Walter admired her body. She was in pretty decent shape for someone who did not exercise, but she clearly had some body fat to give. He led her down the hall to his scale and she stepped on. “135”. That was about right Jennifer thought. Walter was recording her weight in a chart. He also took measurements of her waist and bust size.

“According to my calculations, you should be about 118 pounds.” Jennifer was surprised. She could not remember being much less than 130. I also want to work on your breast size. You are a B, but I would like you to get up to a D. Your supplements will help with that. Now, go get into your nightgown and socks. Your protein shake is ready and then it’s off to bed. I know you had a nap, but I want you in bed by 7:30pm. Your medicine will help you sleep, so we can get an early start.” Jennifer returned to her room. The nightgown that Walter had laid out for her was much shorter than the one she had napped in. It barely covered her butt, but she remembered what Walter had said—“muscle sluts are not modest.” She slipped on the nightgown and socks. They were super comfortable. Walter entered and had her sit on the edge of the bed.

“Drop Deep,” he said and she slipped into trance. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her arms fell limp at her sides. Her head slumped forward on her chest. “Relax and listen to my voice.”

“Yes, relax.”

“Good girl.” Jennifer felt a tingling in her pussy. It felt so good to listen to Walter. “All thoughts disappearing from your mind. My words becoming your thoughts.”

“Your words are my thoughts,” Jennifer echoed.

“Deeper and deeper. I will count from 10 to 1 and you will be as deep as you have ever been.”

“Yes, so deep.” Walter counted down. “Your mind is empty. Your mind needs new thoughts.”

“Yes, new thoughts,” Jennifer responded.

“You will listen and obey me. When we are alone together, you will call me Daddy.”

“Must obey Daddy.”

“Good girl. Everything Daddy tells you to do is for your own good.”

“Must obey Daddy.” It was all Walter could do not to start stroking his cock. He loved putting girls under and training them to become muscle sluts. Jennifer would make an excellent slut.

“You love the fact that you are becoming a muscle slut.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Daddy is going to make important changes in your body and your mind and you will accept those changes without question or hesitation, because Daddy knows what is best for you. You are going to have to make sacrifices to become a muscle slut. I don’t want to hear complaining, just complete obedience.”

“Yes, Daddy knows best.”

“Good girl.” More shivers. “I am going to count from 1 to 3. When I reach 3, you will be awake and be ready for bed. 1-2-3. Awake.” Jennifer’s eyes fluttered open. “Time for bed, we have a busy day tomorrow.”

“Yes, Daddy.” Walter was pleased with Jennifer’s progress. He needed to introduce sexual submission as part of her training. Toward that end, her evening programming included an introduction to cock sucking and sexual pleasure. Soon she would crave cock and his cum. As she drifted off to sleep, her empty mind absorbed the new programming without resistance.

Walter woke Jennifer promptly at 5:00am and led her through a strenuous cardio workout followed by 90 minutes of free weights. By 7:30, Jennifer was exhausted. Before she began training with Walter, she rarely got up before 8:00am or 10:00am on weekends.

“Baby girl, your stamina is pretty disappointing.” Jennifer looked down at her feet. She hated hearing that Daddy was disappointed in her. Despite her fairly healthy physique, Jennifer had not seen the inside of a gym since high school. She regulated her weight by the food she ate and made no effort to work out in the gym or run. “That’s going to change. I am going to put you through increasingly difficult workouts so that we can build your endurance.” He offered her a protein shake and she took a sip.

“This tastes different but really good Daddy.” Walter smiled.

“I added a special ingredient,” he said looking down as the erection that was tenting his spandex shorts. “It’s your first taste of my cum.”

“Mmmmmm, I love the taste,” Jennifer said drinking down the shake. “Can I have some more?” Walter chuckled.

“Not right now, but I have plenty of cum for you, but you are going to have to work for it.” He slapped her on the butt. “Go get a shower and put on the clothes I laid out for you. We need to do a little shopping before lunch.” Jennifer trotted off. When she finished her shower, she found that Walter had laid out clothing she never would have worn before, but for some reason, she felt compelled to slip into it. She slipped on the thong, but could find no bra. She then slipped into the micro mini skirt and a tight halter top that was small enough that even her breasts were pushing out. Finally, a pair of white crew socks and slightly worn white Converse. She was amazed out how comfortable she felt. She would not have been caught dead in these clothes a few days ago, but now they felt perfectly normal to her. In fact, the preppy clothes she had been wearing seemed like something her grandmother would wear. She then sat down a the mirror and began to put on her makeup. She had always been a minimalist when it came to makeup, but now it seemed wrong not to fully indulge herself. Walter came into the room to check on her progress.

“Well now, that is quite the improvement. You have a wonderful bimbo locked inside you just waiting to come out.” Jennifer giggled. This was in itself funny, because Jennifer never giggled. She loved it when Daddy complimented her. For some reason, Jennifer could not take her eyes off of Daddy’s crotch. She wondered how his penis would taste in her mouth and what it would be like to have his cum on her face and in her mouth. He took her hand and led her out to his van. As she got in, she noticed that the back of the van was outfitted with some weights and a fluffy mattress. They drove toward town, but then turned off on a road and parked behind a house. On the back door was a sign that read “Wendy’s Clip & Curl”.

“Our first stop is to get you a haircut.” Jennifer felt her stomach sink. She had had her beautiful long auburn hair since she was in middle school. Having it cut made her sick.

“But Daddy, do I have to cut my hair?”

“Remember what I said about sacrifices. I have agreed to spend my valuable time training you. The least you can do is to obey me. Having long hair just gets in your face when you trying to lift and do other things.” She looked down. “Daddy knows best and he does not want to have to punish you, so we’ll have no more complaining. I expect you to behave yourself.”

“Yes, Daddy.” He took her hand and led her into the salon. The bell over the door rang when the opened the door. They were greeted by a woman in her 40’s.

“Good morning Mr. Mitchell.” It was the first time that Jennifer knew her Daddy’s last name. “Who do we have here?”

“ Good morning, Wendy. This is Jen. She has started her training with me and she needs an appropriate haircut. Her long hair just gets in the way and I am tired of dealing with it.” Wendy patted the styling chair and Jennifer reluctantly climbed into it.

“Such pretty hair,” Wendy complimented. Jennifer smiled nervously. “Will I be shaving her head this morning?” Jennifer was instantly horrified.

“No, that may come later. For now, let’s start with a short crewcut. Make sure to shave her nape.”

“Yes, sir. Out of the corner of her eye, Jennifer could see that Walter was staring at her. Making sure she would not protest or make Wendy’s job any more difficult than necessary. Wendy went right to work cutting about six inches of length. Jennifer watched as clumps of her long auburn hair fell to the floor followed by the hum of the clippers. In her mind, she knew that this was right because her Daddy said so and it was not her place to argue. After about 20 minutes, Wendy was finished. “How’s that, Mr. Mitchell?” Wendy seemed unconcerned about Jennifer’s opinion.

“Perfect. You do such a nice job Wendy.” Jennifer’s long hair was gone replaced by a crew cut.

“Thank you Sir.”

“We’ll be back in a few weeks for her head shave.” There it was again. The thought of having her head shaved made Jennifer wonder if training with Daddy had been the right decision. She knew that he knew what was best for her. As they were leaving the salon, Walter whispered in her ear “You have been a good girl and Daddy has a big load of cum for you when we get home.” Jennifer instantly brightened. She wasn’t sure she could wait that long. Walter took her to several other shops picking up some additional skirts, workout clothing and another pair of Converse. Finally, they stopped at a shop called “Shoe Slut”. They were greeted by a woman wearing the tallest platforms that Jennifer had ever seen.

“Good morning, what can we do for you?” the woman asked Walter again seeming to ignore Jennifer.

“She would like to try on some platforms. She is doing weight training and we want her to ready for any competitions.”

“Of course,” the woman said leading them to a seat. She measured Jennifer’s foot. “Looks like a size 8.” She left and returned with several boxes. The first was a clear platform. “These are Pleasers.” Walter nodded.

“Yes, those will do nicely.”

“I have the clear and then a pair in light pink and in light blue.” Jennifer slipped her feet into them and the woman strapped them on.

“Have you worn platforms before?” Jennifer shook her head.

“No Ma’am,” Walter reminded her. “Remember to be polite.”

“No Ma’am,” Jennifer repeated.

“They take a little getting used to. Why don’t you stand and walk around.” Jennifer stood and took her first awkward steps, like a newborn colt. She was unsteady, but within a few minutes, she had it down. The shoes looked marvelous and she felt slutty in them.

“We’ll take the clear and the pink.”

“Yes, Sir.” She wrapped up the shoes and Walter and Jennifer climbed back into the van and headed home. Jennifer’s mouth was salivating at the thought of sucking his cock. She almost wanted to suck him off in the van. By the time they got home, it was almost 2:00pm and Jennifer was late for her nap. She changed into her nightie and socks and found that Daddy was laying on her bed. She smiled.

“Daddy are you napping with me?”

“No baby girl, but I thought a little cum would help you sleep.” Jennifer was sure exactly why, but she had fallen madly in love with her Daddy. He was everything in a man she wanted. He was tough on her in trying to whip her into shape and shaping her new style, but gentle in bed. She climbed into bed and snuggled up next to him. His powerful erection was already tenting the sheet.

“I think Daddy needs to have his cock sucked.”

“Yes, very much baby girl.” Only a few days before, Jennifer would never have thought about sucking cock or sleeping with a guy she just met, but Walter had made wonderful changes in her and all of the moral restraints that had held her back were gone. She knew that her body existed to give her Daddy pleasure and a blowjob was a good place to start. She gently pulled the sheet away and was astonished by the size of Walter’s cock. Every bit of 10 inches with a massive girth. Jennifer had never given a blowjob before, but, thanks to her training, she knew exactly what to do. She began by licking the cap and then down the shaft to the balls. All she could hear was Walter’s moans of pleasure. Finally, she began to take it into her mouth and worked her way down until most of it was deep into her throat. She had been nervous, but this seemed so natural, like she had done it many times before. She was gentle, not wanting to rush the process. After about 10 minutes, she could feel his cock beginning to spasm as his balls churning Finally, he erupted in her mouth filling her throat and her mouth with his spunk. She swallowed eagerly. She had worked hard for this and she wanted to enjoy her reward.

The hint of cum that he had put in her morning shake had tasted wonderful, but having a mouthful of his cum was so much better. She carefully cleaned his penis, not wanting to miss any stray cum. Daddy was right, his cum made her feel sleepy. She cuddled next to him for few minutes. “Time for baby girl’s nap,” he said tucking her in after fitting her with a diaper and giving her medicine. He handed her a small pink stuffed rabbit and she pulled it close barely able to keep her eyes open. Walter put a pair of ear buds in her ears to help continue her training. No time could be wasted, even nap time. He allowed her to sleep for a little over an hour. During that time he laid out new set of Muscle Slut workout clothes and socks.

When Jennifer had first agreed to receive Muscle Slut training, Walter had confiscated her cell phone. Cell phones were a terrible distraction and he needed her to focus on him and on her training. She had willingly given it up. He noticed that she had received several calls and texts from the same person, a Monica Rogers. The calls had an increasingly urgent tone and it was clear that Monica was worried about Jennifer. It was an issue that needed to be addressed.

Walter sat on the edge of Jennifer’s bed. She was still asleep with a perfect look of contentment on her face. He hated to wake her, but she needed her afternoon workout. He gently nudged her. “Wake up baby girl.” Her eyes fluttered open and she sat up. “Did you have a nice nap?”

“Yes, Daddy, very nice. It would have been nicer if Daddy was sleeping with me.” Walter smiled. She was so cute and brimming with affection for him.

“It’s time for baby girl’s afternoon workout. I’ve laid out new workout clothes. I want to focus on some cardio, so you are going to spend 30 minutes running on the treadmill.”

“But Daddy, I hate running.”

“No more of that. I know what’s best for your body and you are not getting enough cardio.” Jennifer changed out of her nightie and into her workout clothes and a new pair of running shoes. Walter knew that running in Converse sneakers was not a good idea. “Now, we are going to start slow and work up. By the end of the 30 minutes, Jennifer was running about an 11-minute mile. It was not fast, but a good start. He then took her through some stretches, pushups, situps and chin-ups. She struggled with the chin-ups. Finally, they did some free weights. The workout lasted about 2 ½ hours. After that, Jennifer was off to shower. When she came out, she was wearing one of her new outfits and her new white Converse. It was clear to Walter that her medication was having a beneficial effect on her tits, they were noticeably bigger. “You look super baby girl.” Jennifer twirled, but her short skirt did not flare much.

“Thank you Daddy,” she said, climbing into his lap. She could feel his erection pressing against her.

“Baby girl?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Who is Monica?”

“Monica is my friend. We used to go to yard sales together before I met you. She is really nice.”

“She has called for you several times and I think she is worried about you.”

“She is a bit of a worry wart,” Jen giggled. She was feeling dumber but happier.

“I want you to call her and tell her that you are fine and that you are working with a coach and that it is taking most of your free time.”

“Yes, Daddy.” Walter thought, perhaps this was an opportunity to recruit another slave.

“Do you think that Monica would like a sign up to become a Muscle Slut like you?” Jennifer’s face brightened.

“Oh Daddy, that would be wonderful. We could train together.”

“Yes, that is possible if it’s something that you think she would want to do.”

“I really think so. Could I invite her over here to work out with us one day?”

“Sure. How about tomorrow afternoon at 3:00pm? I have some Muscle Slut workout clothes she can borrow as well as some socks and a new pair of Converse.” Jennifer kissed him.

“Monica will make a wonderful muscle slut. Can I call her now?”

“Yes, that’s fine, but let’s talk about what you should say to her.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“She will probably be concerned that she has not been able to get in touch with you. Of course, you are fine and have been working with me to become more of a slut. She may not understand the importance of that yet, so I would simply tell her that you met a really nice guy and he has been working with you on weight training and that you would like her to join for a session.” Jennifer marveled at how smart her Daddy was. Her mind had grown increasingly dim over the past week and was filled mostly with adoring thoughts of her Daddy and how she could please him.

“I understand Daddy.” Walter retrieved Jennifer’s cell phone from a locked drawer in his room. He did not want Jennifer calling others while she was in training.

“Here you go,” he said handing her the phone. She looked at it like it was some alien contraption. She thought that she should know how to use it, but it had all kinds of buttons and light on it that just confused her.

“Daddy, I don’t know how to use this.”

“Here, I’ll dial Monica for you and all you have to do is talk.” Jennifer smiled. Walter dialed Monica’s number and the phone rang.

“Jennifer……is that you?”

“Yes sweetie, it’s me.”

“Where have you been, I was so worried about you. I have called a dozen times and just get voicemail.”

“I’m like totally fine. I met this super cute guy on Saturday and like he is a like trainer and we have been like working out together.” Jennifer’s voice sounded strange to Monica, it was not the educated voice she had become used to, but rather a ditzy sounding voice.

“Since when have you wanted to do weightlifting?”

“Since like Saturday. Oh Monica, it’s been so fun and he is so cute. I was calling cuz I thought you might like to come over and workout with us.”

“Well……..I guess so. Can’t we just meet at your apartment?”

“No, I’ve been staying with Walter and he has a wonderful gym. You will really love it.” Jennifer gave her the address and told her to come around 3:00pm. “See you tomorrow sweetie.” Before Monica could get in another word, Jennifer hung up.

“That was perfect baby girl.” Jennifer hugged her Daddy. “Now, I have a surprise for you,” he said pulling out a wrapped package. Jennifer was like a child at Christmas.

“What is it Daddy?”

“It’s something to help you with your slut training. Go ahead, open it up.” Jennifer removed the wrapping paper and opened the box. Nestled in the white tissue were three black rubber items of varying sizes along with a bottle of lube. She looked at them puzzled. Walter smiled.

“Daddy, what are these?”

“Those are your new butt plugs.”

“What are butt plugs,” she said with the inquisitiveness of a child.

“Part of your training will be to receive anal sex, so we need to begin to stretch your anus to make it feel more pleasurable. These plugs will help in that process. We will start with the small plug and within a week, you should be able to take the large plug with no problems. You will wear the plugs most of the day, unless I tell you otherwise.”

“Yes, Daddy, but will they hurt?”

“I little bit to start out with, but once they are in you, you will feel wonderful fullness and pleasure.” Jennifer smiled and her hand dropped down to Walter’s erection.

“Will Daddy sleep with his bunny rabbit tonight?”

“Daddy would like that, but not tonight. Baby girl needs her protein shake and her medicine and Daddy need to prepare for Monica’s visit tomorrow.” Jennifer was disappointed, but knew that Daddy was right. He was always right. She drank her shake and could taste that it had been spiked with Daddy’s cum. It made her feel happy and content and very sleepy. Walter diapered her, gave her medicine and ushered her off to bed. Soon she was asleep with her earbuds in. As she slept, her mind absorbed her training and deepened her obedience to Walter. Her mind and body belonged to him completely now. Her body was beginning to show definition from her weight training and diet. She was no longer the demure preppy girl that had come to his yard sale. She was quickly becoming his muscle slut.