The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mother’s Little Helper

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Part 2

They were the only ones in the lobby of the spa at the moment. It was clean and respectable; there was a fish tank and a handful of magazines scattered about. Navi had gone into the back to negotiate…something or other to do with the mother/daughter package. She’d told May not to worry about it.

Cherry was wearing a white T-shirt with the words “Bad Girl” across the front, and a pair of ridiculously short jean cut-offs, with several worn through patches. The shirt was several sizes too small; the pants looked about ready to disintegrate. Roger had made some protest when they were leaving the house, but May had reminded him that Navi was going to meet them at the spa, and he’d gotten that look on his face and dashed off. May giggled to herself. He was probably still cumming helplessly on the toilet.

“What’s so funny, Mom?” Cherry asked. The red lipstick on her lips looked very wet.

“Nothing dear,” May said. “You look really hot.”

Cherry blushed. “Mom!” she said. May could tell she was pleased though because her little nipples got visibly hard.

“Navi says a little humiliation keeps you wet and happy,” May said primly.

Cherry bit her lip. “Do we…do you always have to do what Navi says, Mom?” She looked vulnerable and confused. May felt a distant pang of concern.

“Of course, you do,” Navi said, striding back into the room. May’s pang vanished. Cherry looked contrite. “You know I am always doing the absolute best for you. Better than you could do for yourselves. That’s why I’ve booked this mom and daughter spa date. You’re going to love it. Right Shanice?”

The employee, Shanice, who’d returned with Navi, nodded. She was a dark, sensuously round woman in her 30s. She looked a little…confused? Intense? Her expression was odd, but hard to read. “Yeah,” she said, “we’re all going to love it. It will be special. And fun.”

* * *

Shanice was joined by a short, handsome guy named Dominic. Navi pulled up a chair in the corner as May and Cherry stripped down. Cherry’s nipples were still obviously very erect, May noticed with some pride, and some other emotion, down lower. May herself hadn’t wanted to take off her underwear because of the butt plug, but Navi had told her not to worry about it. Just leave it in, she said. So she did.

Shanice’s hands were firm and knowing on her shoulders and down to her lower back, spreading the oil. It felt nice. Her head was positioned so she could see Cherry on her back and Dominic working on Cherry’s legs with strong hands. “A lot of stiffness,” he said distantly. He moved up her body to her torso. And then to those nipples. They were also stiff. Shanice’s hands were working out the kinks in May’s butt, squeezing around the plug.

“Hey!” Cherry sat up. “That’s…you’re not supposed to massage there! What are you doing?!”

May lifted herself to see what was happening. Dominic had stepped away. His hands were both up. “This is just…I thought…” he said. He looked helplessly over to where Navi was sitting.

“Cherry!” Navi said sharply. “It’s the full body massage. Don’t pretend you’re not into it. May, tell her to stop being such a fucking princess and enjoy it.”

“Stop being such a fucking princess, Cherry,” May said.

“Listen to your mom, you little slut,” Navi said, comfortably. “Dominic and Shanice, get on with it. Just like I told you.”

Cherry rolled her eyes. “Okay, fine,” she said.

May pursed her lips. “Cherry, you know how I feel about back talk. Stop being such a bitch and enjoy the massage Navi has arranged for us. Tell Dominic you’re sorry.”

Cherry pouted. “I’m sorry, Dominic.”

“It’s okay,” he said. “It’s normal to be a little uncomfortable. We’re here to relax you though. His hands went back where they’d been, between Cherry’s sweet thighs. May, Cherry, and Dominic all sighed at once.

Shanice’s hands had stopped for a moment. May levered herself up and looked over her shoulder, to see the other woman peeling off her shirt. Her breasts were impressively large, the nipples puffy and aroused. May lowered herself as the other woman climbed onto the table with her. She felt those hard nubs slide across her back. May’s cunt was dripping, hot, and needy.

She rolled languidly over so she could get her tongue into Shanice’s mouth. The other woman responded eagerly. On the other table, Dominic’s rigid cock was pumping hard into Cherry from behind. Her daughter was making little, hot whimpering noises, until Navi stopped them by guiding Cherry’s tongue into her crotch.

“Good…uh! Good girllll!” May said as Shanice slid into her own cunt. It wasn’t clear which of them she was talking to. She supposed it didn’t matter.

* * *

May and Shanice were giving Dominic a slow, languid blow job, pausing frequently to slide their tongues into each other’s mouths. Cherry watched them idly, leaning back against Navi’s breasts as the other girl frigged her slick clit.

“You said you weren’t going to do anything to Mom,” she said. “You said you were just going to make it so they didn’t care that I dressed like a slut and fucked boys. Fucked you. Fucked everyone.”

Navi stuck a finger in. Then two. Cherry squirmed and gasped.

“Well, I changed my mind. You didn’t tell me your mom was so hot. And such a bitch. I couldn’t help it. And besides, you’re enjoying it, right? Sexual exploration with mom is fun. Your cunny certainly seems to like it.”

“That’s…that’s because you’re making me like it oh my god!”

“I don’t think so. I think you were always turned on by the idea of watching your slutty mom behave like the slut you know she is. I’m just helping you explore your true perverted desires. Right?”

“Oh,” Cherry said. May had clambered back onto the table; Shanice had finally removed the butt plug. She was guiding the blunt, uncircumsized head of Dominic’s dick into the ring. May groaned and thrust back with reflexive, involuntary enthusiasm. Shanice let a drool of saliva slide from her mouth onto the thrusting parts to provide lubrication. She slapped May’s ass.

“Hot, right?” Navi said. “Watching your slutty mom get nailed like she deserves always makes you cum hard.”

Cherry came, hard.

* * *

They all kissed each other goodbye sweetly, and Navi suggested that Shanice and Dominic could offer their new services as a regular thing to anyone who was interested. Cherry and May promised to come back as repeat customers.

In the car on the way home, May and Cherry sat in the backseat together while Navi drove. “May leaned forward a little so her breath was in Navis’ ear. “How do you do that?” she said. “I’m not gay. But you said we should want to go back and I want to go back and lick Shanice till she comes on my face. Thinking about it is making me wet again. How can I be wet again? I came like five times.”

“You’re wet all the time because I told you that you were a horny little slut with a hair trigger,” Navi said. “As for how I do it…” she shrugged.

“I don’t really know. I’ve always been able to. I tell people to do things and they want to do them. Especially sex things. Some people resist more than others. But if I push, I can get anyone to do pretty much anything.” She smiled. “I could make you two hungry for each other’s pussies 24/7. You could just fuck and fuck all the time. What do you think? Be honest.”

May’s stomach knotted. Also, her cunt spasmed.

“Cherry is so hot. I want her to explore her sexuality. Fucking her would be hot. I don’t want to fuck her. Don’t make me fuck her hard with my tongue all the time like the little bitch she is.”

Navi laughed. “Well, that was a very strong statement of some sort! What do you think, Cherry?

Cherry’s voice was almost a whisper. “Watching my slutty mom get nailed like she deserves always makes me cum hard.”

“Right you are. Well, I think it’s clear that you two would really get off fucking each other till you scream. But it seems a little too easy, and maybe a little mean. So instead, maybe you could both just work hard to keep the other slick and hot and satisfied.”

May felt relieved. Or disappointed. Or something. “Okay,” she said. “I can be sure Cherry dresses like a slut and says yes to lots of boys. That sounds nice.”

Navi pulled into a parking lot. She turned to look at May and Cherry, who was trying to fade into the back seat.

“It doesn’t sound nice. It sounds pathetic. You’re already doing all that. What I think we need is a boost. Hold hands, the two of you. Look into each other’s eyes.”

May stared into Cherry’s blue eyes, much like her own. Cherry looked scared. Also adorably turned on.

“You two love each other very much, and you know that the only way you can be truly fulfilled is by fucking all the time. Like mother, like daughter; you’re both horny sluts who think with your cunts. You love to fuck men and women. You want men and women to know you love to fuck. You want everyone to know how wet and hot your cunts are all the time. Nod if you understand. Keep eye contact.”

May nodded, never taking her eyes off Cherry.

“Great! Now, it’s hard to be brave enough to prioritize your needy cunt lips all the time. Sometimes you’ll feel doubts; you’ll wonder if you should really devote your life to nothing but fucking and cock and cunt. And that’s where you’ll help each other. Nod if you understand.”

Cherry nodded, never taking her eyes off May.

“Good. You love each other very much, and you know that you can never be truly fulfilled unless the other is as much of a slut as you are. You always listen to each other, especially about sex and fucking. May, when Cherry tells you to fuck someone, or to do something slutty and irresponsible because you need to cum, you will always do it, and it will always be the right choice and will make you wet and hot and will make you cum.

“Cherry, when May tells you to fuck someone, or to do something slutty and irresponsible because you need to cum, you will always do it, and it will always be the right choice and will make you wet and hot and will make you cum. Tell me you understand.”

“I understand,” they said together. Their voices were both breathy.

“That’s excellent. Now let’s hear some ideas. May, what could Cherry here do to fulfill her slutty true self and come really hard?”

So many images of Cherry fucked, covered with cum, crawling, swamped May that she almost came herself. She somehow managed to pick one.

“Cherry, honey, I think you should get gang-banged. I think you’d just look amazing with a cock in your cunt, mouth, and ass at the same time.”

Cherry moaned.

“Well, I think she liked that idea,” said Navi. “Cherry, what would you like your mom to do to make her and you really hot?”

“Mom, I would love to see you sell your ass on the street. Just whore yourself to anyone who will pay. Two, four, six a night. Until your pussy is worn out and you don’t feel like you can fuck anymore. I’d love to see that.”

May shuddered. She didn’t stop looking into Cherry’s eyes.

Navi nodded approvingly. “That’s a good start,” she said. “Now, you can kiss each other hot and heavy this one time, for you to remember and think about as you help each other get thoroughly fucked from now on.”

They just about leapt at each other, lips pressed together, tongues questing. May’s hand slid down to Cherry’s crotch; she could feel the heat through those ripped shorts. Her fingers fumbled as the zipper, desperate to get into the honey pot. Cherry’s hand was on May’s ass, in her crack, against that butt plug thrusting. They both felt the orgasm coming for them, as they thrust desperately. They knew they would never stop, until Navi told them to.

End