The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mother’s Little Helper

The stories of MichelleLovesTo are the main inspiration here.

Part 1

The door banged open and a Cheryl-like blur rushed up the stairs so quickly that May barely made out the really-isn’t-that-too-short black skirt in passing.

May frowned. Her daughter knew better than that. Cheryl was a good kid—mostly straight As, no messing around with boys. But May had some very firm rules about dressing to keep it that way, and Cheryl wasn’t going to get past them by trying to break land speed records. She headed for the stairs to do some rule enforcing.

And stopped. There was a petite obstacle. She was wearing a red half shirt and, no bra; her headlights were visible. May’s lips narrowed in disapproval. Also her eyes. All that narrowing typically made Cheryl’s friends and acquaintances quail and head for whatever exit was available.

Petite red half-shirt seemed undaunted though. “Hello. You must be May. Let’s talk a bit while Cherry’s…relieving herself.” She grinned. It wasn’t a cowed grin. So un-cowed it was a little disturbing.

But May wasn’t easily disturbed or cowed herself. After a blink or two, she rallied. No little braless chit was going to talk to her like that in her own house. “Cheryl’s friends call me Mrs. Dickson,” she said icily. “And I’m afraid I need to talk to my daughter alone for a minute. We’ll be a while. I’m sorry if you were planning to hang out together. You can perhaps see her tomorrow.” Or never, May thought. Never would be good.

“Oh, you sweet, magnificent bitch,” petite said, her grin getting impossibly wider. “This is going to be more fun than I thought.”

“What?” May said. She couldn’t believe her ears. She felt the blood rushing to her face. She sucked in a breath, and when she let it out, this impertinent, nipple-y, disrespectful girl was going to be flattened.

“Oh, just forget I said that for a minute,” petit said. “I’m Navi. I’m super good friends with your daughter. It’s important for you to get to know your daughter’s friends so you can be a better mom. You should invite me in for a talk. You’re really eager to hear what I have to say.”

She paused expectantly.

May let her breath out with a whoosh. She had been very angry there for a second…and she wasn’t sure why. Cheryl’s short skirt? Something else? She felt at sea. She was not used to feeling at sea. She didn’t like it.

“Invite me in,” Navi said again. “You trust me and want to hear what I have to say about your daughter. Mom’s need to get to know their daughter’s friends.” She paused significantly. “Especially their close friends. Don’t you think, May?”

“It’s Mrs. Dickson,” May said, tentatively. She didn’t like the informality, but she wanted to get to know Navi. Navi was a close friend. Perhaps she had insights into short skirts and why Cheryl was suddenly wearing them.

“Of course, Mrs. Dickson,” Navi said. She made it sound like a tease. “Is Mr. Dickson home?”

* * *

Roger was in fact home. He had been in his office talking to some clients. He hated to be disturbed, but Navi had explained that it was important to talk to his daughter’s close friend so he could understand fathering better. He’d agreed and here they were.

He really shouldn’t have agreed. May also shouldn’t have agreed. But for some reason she was eager to hear what Navi had to say.

“We’re eager to hear what you have to say,” Roger said, from the chair. His voice was oddly flat. Navi was sitting on the couch with May. She was a little too close. May wanted to shift away, but she was worried that if she did Navi would see it as unfriendly.

Navi nodded. “Oh, I know! It’s great that you’re both so concerned about your very lovely daughter. I care about her too! You know that and you trust me. Friends are important, and often they know better than parents what’s best for a girl coming into womanhood. You know that’s true, and that I know better than you what is best for Cheryl. Right?”

May shook her head. It didn’t sound right. But, on the other hand, it sounded right. Navi was a friend. Friends knew best. She trusted her.

“Right,” she said. Or maybe Roger said it.

“Great!” Navi said. She patted May’s thigh and left her hand there. “Now, what you both have to understand is that Cherry is a growing, changing young girl who is just discovering her needs and desires. She needs a chance to explore them! You want to give her that chance. That means you need to let her wear whatever she wants to wear, even if it’s daring. Especially if it’s daring! And no curfews. No policing her friends. Just, let her follow her sexuality wherever it takes her!”

May shifted. She was very aware of Navi’s hand for some reason. “Navi,” she said, “I trust you and I know you know Cheryl…”

Navi squeezed lightly. “She goes by Cherry, now. We need to think of her as a sweet Cherry. All ripe and juicy.”

“Cherry,” Roger said.

The words “ripe” and “juicy” and Navi’s hand on her thigh were all oddly distracting. But May pushed ahead. “I know you know Cherry and her ripeness better than Roger and I. But we’ve always tried to bring her up with good Christian values and I do not think it would be responsible to let her wear short skirts and wander around showing her juiciness to any boy without any supervision. She is only 19 and girls that age still need strong parental guidance.”

May nodded. Her little firm speech had cleared her head. She even scooted on the couch away from Navi’s hand.

Roger seemed inspired too. “That’s right,” he said. “Christian values. Guidance.” He stood up. “This has been a good talk, but I need to go back to work. Thanks for talking, Navi. We appreciate your input. We are going to raise our daughter as we see fit though.”

Navi was off the couch and glowering. “Sit down!” she snapped. Roger collapsed into the chair. He looked surprised.

“You can’t talk to Roger like that!” May said, offended. “We trust you, but you need to be respectful, Navi.”

Navi licked her lips. “Okay, you all are kind of pissing me off now. I see why Cherry is such a stuck up repressed little bitch.”

May gasped. “You can’t…”

Navi rounded on her. “Shut up. Just be quiet now. Both of you!”

May tried to say something but couldn’t. Roger met her eyes. He looked scared.

Navi was pacing and muttering. Her above-the-knee skirt swished flirtatiously, though her expression wasn’t flirtatious. “I was just going to keep you both out of our hair so I could fuck with Cherry, but I have to say I really think you deserve some fucking of your own. She swung around. “May, what do you think? Are you a repressed bitch who deserves to be fucked with? Go on you can answer.”

May was frightened, but she wasn’t going to take this sort of treatment. “Navi, I trust you, but you are really out of line. I am not repressed; I just understand that sex should only be between a husband and wife and that girls need to dress modestly and act modestly in order to keep themselves pure and safe. We are providing a good environment for our daughter. Your parents should have spoken to you about that top. It is a little slutty.”

Navi laughed outright. “Okay, well, you have proven my point for sure. Be quiet again. Roger? Do you agree that this top is slutty? Have you been staring at my tits? Be honest.”

Roger’s heavy face flushed. May wasn’t used to seeing him embarrassed. His business was quite successful. He had a lot of employees. If there was a situation involving reprimanding, Roger was generally the reprimander.

“Yes,” Roger said. “I’ve been staring at your tits. Just a little.” He paused, sheepish. “I can see the nipples.”

“You perv,” Navi said, cheerfully. “Checking out your daughter’s friends. That’s really embarrassing for you. But I know you can’t help it.” She cupped one tit helpfully. “I’m just so hot. Your perfect 10. I make your dick so hard you just can’t stand it. You’re about to cream in your pants right now. Tell me it’s true.”

Roger’s face was screwed up uncomfortably. “Oh God. I’m sorry May. It’s true. I’m about to cum hard in my pants because she’s just so hot.”

Navi nodded. “You just can’t control yourself when I’m around. Or when you even think of me. Just hearing my name makes you desperately need to cum. Actually looking at me makes you just make a mess in your pants right away. Go ahead and do that now.”

“Ah!” Roger said. There was a very visible stain on the front of his pants. He looked up at Navi in lust and horror. “How are you doing this?”

I’m not doing anything, you perv. I’m just standing here being hot. You’re the one who came in your pants because you can’t control yourself. And look! You’re hard again! You better rush off to the bathroom and jerk off for an hour or two thinking about how hot I am. You’re going to have to do that every time you hear my name from now on. Go on.”

Roger jerked out of the chair hopelessly. “May…I,” he said, but his eyes dragged back over to Navi’s chest. “Oh god,” he said. He shuddered. May was pretty sure he had come again. He raced off.

Navi laughed. “Pathetic, but funny,” she said. “Don’t you think, May? You can talk now.”

“I think it’s pathetic,” May said. “And…funny?”

“Yes,” said Navi. “You think it’s very funny. It gives you a good laugh to see Roger clutch his cock and rush off to the bathroom to masturbate to me. It’s a good way to control him. You can just say my name and, whoosh! Off he’ll go.” She laughed. “Off he’ll go in various senses. So if he ever questions your daughter’s clothing choices, or wonders if she’s being too sexual, or tries to assert his authority in any way, just say, ‘Shouldn’t you be more worried about Navi’s tits?’ and he’ll scurry away with his dick hanging out. You’re the boss!”

May thought about Roger’s dick spurting in his pants and Navis’ tits and Cherry’s short skirt. She felt a little dizzy. “I’m…I don’t want Roger to cum thinking about your tits all the time, though? And I don’t want Cherry to dress like a slut. This is…something very weird is going on. I think you should leave.”

Navi sat down next to her again. She put her hand on her leg. She slid it up to her crotch. “May,” she said. “You trust me. What I tell you is the truth. I know you better than you know yourself. What I tell you is your own thoughts, but clearer than your own thoughts. You want to listen, right? And grind against my hand a little. Go on, baby. It will feel good.”

May’s crotch ground. It felt good, just like her thoughts had said it would.

“You’re still quite attractive, you know,” Navi continued, grinding her hand right back. “The put together pure Christian mom bit does things for me. I like the idea of defacing it. Knowing you’ve got a butt plug and a wet cunt under that prim straight skirt is pretty hot. That was part of the appeal with good little prudish Cherry too.”

May stopped grinding. “Cheryl? You’re…what are you doing to Cheryl?”

“If you really cared, I’m not sure you’d be quite so wet, May. But don’t worry. I’m helping Cherry get in touch with her true desire to slut it up and fuck a lot of hard dicks. You understand that, right? You know it’s important for her to follow the demands of her sweet little cunt? That’s just natural. And fun! Tell me what you’ll think when you see Cherry come home wearing some slutty outfit with a couple of guys who obviously want to fuck her.”

May grunted. “I guess it’s natural…and fun. It’s important for her to follow the demands of her…ugh..sweet little…bits.”

“Right you are, May. I’m so happy we think alike,” said Navi.

End Part 1