The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mommy Crush

Chapter 2

Derek felt a bit disconcerted in the past few days. His mother’s behavior was changed in some definable and undefinable ways. On the one hand she’d finally come out of her shell. She smiled more and seemed more upbeat. Dressed better, even sexy at times. He’d seen more cleavage from her in three days than he had in three years.

She flirted mercilessly with everyone she came across, even him. Derek loved her confidence, even if he wished she’d tone it down a bit, he didn’t want some stranger to get the wrong idea. Though that didn’t seem to happen. Her newfound confidence meant nobody dared to get pushy. They, again including Derek, were just flattered by her.

And at home… Derek tried to find the word for how he felt at home… he felt appreciated for how much he pulled his weight. Whereas before his mother had always said thank you when he helped around the house, but it was different now. Now her thank you’s for cooking, doing laundry and cleaning were delivered with a more breathy voice. And, more often than not, a slight caress, a kiss on the cheek that lingered just a moment too long and the other day, even a small pinch of his ass! And the way she talked about their ‘date’ on friday…

* * *

“Mom, where’d you come from?” Derek said, yawning as he walked in the living room at the same time his mother walked through the door.

“Morning run” she said in a chipper voice, still panting a bit. She noticed how his eyes were drawn to the beads of sweat in her cleavage.

“Part of my new routine” She smiled, enjoying the attention. So what if it was from her son? A healthy

virile

young

stud

boy such as her son looking at her was flattering, wasn’t it?

“Well don’t overdo it” Derek said, tearing his eyes away. “You don’t want to sprain something”

“Oh don’t worry about your old mom, I’m being careful”

“You’re not that old” he mumbled as she turned around and bent over to unlace her shoes. Mandy could feel his eyes burning a hole into the yoga pants she was wearing. She gave her hips a little wiggle, causing a kind of strangled gasp to come from Derek.

“Can you make us breakfast sweetheart? I need a bit of a breather” She said, wiggling her ass again.

“Y…yeah…. on it”

‘Bet he wishes he was on something else’ Mandy giggled.

“What’s so funny?”

“Oh, nothing sweetheart, just some silly joke. Don’t worry your

Pretty little head

uhm, don’t worry about it”

“Oh… okay” Derek said, shaking his head as he started to prepare breakfast, looking at the reflection in the glass of his mother stretching, barely paying attention to the eggs he was frying.

* * *

“Mandy, you’re here early! And Aaron too? My my, is it impress your boss day?”

Mandy giggled. “Oh Thomas, very funny. No, I wanted to get a headstart on inventory and I had some ideas for reorganizing. I called Aaron and he was only too happy to do some heavy lifting. Weren’t you

you hunky piece of ass

sweetie?”

“Uh… uhm… yes mrs. Williams.”

“It’s

Goddess

Miss, honey. Divorced, remember?”

“Oh… right… sorry miss”

“That’s all right, you can make it up to me by

Stripping down

taking all those boxes

and getting to your knees

down to storage before

using your mouth

grabbing the mop

and worship

And give the place a good clean.” she winked.

“Y… yes ma’am… miss… uhm… on it!”

“You certainly lit a fire under that boy” Thomas laughed.

Mandy smiled. “Oh he’s a good kid Thomas. You just need the right tone of voice with young boys. Do that and they’re very

eager

eager

to please

to please”

Thomas laughed again. “If you say so Mandy. Kids never paid much attention to me”

Mandy followed Thomas into his office. “Here you go Thomas, a nice hot cup of coffee to start the day.”

Thomas hummed appreciatively as he sat down. “So you’re not just sweet-talking the kid huh. What do you want Mandy, a raise? You know our budget…”

Mandy smiled. “Well that too, but I want to do something to earn it too. I want more to do! I know I’ve been a bit… well, I want to say not myself but… I feel like a new woman Thomas. It says assistant manager on my contract, let me actually do the work! I want to revamp our inventory system, put my programming degree to actual use! I want to clean out the place next door that’s just filled with junk and start that little book cafe you always talked about! And that’s just to start with.”

“I… I don’t know Mandy, it sounds like a lot, I’m not sure…”

Little man

“Thomas”

Obey

“Trust me”

Just let

“Just let”

Your goddess

“Your assistant manager”

Take care of everything

“Take care of everything”

“I… well… if you say so g… Mandy…”

Mandy smiled.

Good boy

“Thank you sir, I won’t let you down”

“I… yes… well… come back thursday, tell me your plans and we’ll uhm… talk about a raise…”

* * *

“Honey, I’m home!” Mandy shouted as she closed the door behind her and walked to the kitchen where Derek was preparing dinner. “Ooh that smells good! Maybe you should be a chef.”

Derek sighed dramatically. “Mom… I’m not…” his voice wandered off as he saw what she was wearing.

“You like my new outfit? I didn’t want to go wild shopping, at least not without my big strong boy to be there to give his opinion and well… carry everything.” she giggled, causing Derek to blush. “But most of my stuff was so stuffy! Ooh and these heels just screamed ‘buy us!’. What do you think?”

Derek’s eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head. From the heels to her suddenly very long legs, encased in stockings leading up to a skirt that was just on the right side of professional, to a very tight fitting sweater that showed enough cleavage to drown in. Combined with her hair and glasses she looked like she walked right out of a secretary themed centerfold.

“You uhm… look great mom…” Derek said, quickly turning back to the stove.

“Aww” Mandy smiled. “You are such a sweetheart!” She hugged him from behind, Derek gulping as he felt her breasts press against him. “And don’t worry, I didn’t spend all that much. Money’s still tight. I’m meeting with Thomas later this week to talk about a raise, I think I’m way overdue, don’t you?”

“I… you should have nice things mom…” Derek murmured. “You definitely deserve a raise, with everything you do there.”

“You say the sweetest things” Mandy almost whispered in his ear. “I can’t wait until our date this friday, I have a feeling it’s going to be great for both of us.” She kissed him on the cheek, lingering a moment before her eyes turned wide and she blushed as if realizing what she was doing.

“These heels are killing me…” she said, slowly backing away. “I’ll be on the couch.”

Derek didn’t speak, just nodding, afraid of his voice betraying him as his cock was threatening to burst right through his pants. He looked around to see his mother kicking off her heels and taking out her phone, the sounds and gameplay of the game distracting her from what she’d just done.

* * *

“You really like that game huh? Weren’t you mocking me just the other day for looking at naked women?” Derek teased after dinner when they were sitting on the couch.”

“Yes yes, mom was wrong” Mandy stuck her tongue out at Derek.

Put that smart tongue to better use

She turned around on the couch, swinging her legs up into Derek’s lap. “Instead of being mean to your mom, maybe you could do something about my poor feet and legs after walking in heels all day”

“I…” Derek’s eyes went wide as his mother’s feet landed right next to his crotch

Mandy giggled. “It’s a very handy life skill you know. When you get a girlfriend she’ll do anything if you can give her a good foot massage. Anything.”

“I… I’m not…”

“Don’t worry”

Mommy will tell you what to do

“Your mother will tell you exactly what to do”

No need for him to think on his own

“You’ll do great sweetie, don’t overthink it”

“I… I guess?”

Derek slowly reached for his mother’s feet, taking care to shift them away from his crotch before kneading them softly.

“You’re a natural baby” she sighed as she settled back, her eyes on the game.

“Goddess this is relaxing…”

“Goddess?” Derek laughed.

“Less laughing more massaging” She ordered, before laughing as well. “I don’t know, just popped in my head. Must have been from some wiccan commercial… or maybe in the game?”

Mandy wriggled her toes in Derek’s hands. “How do you expect me to keep doing this if you can’t stop fidgeting?” he laughed. “These working conditions are unreasonable. And speaking of you getting a raise from Thomas, am I getting paid for this?”

Mandy laughed as well. “You are getting paid in hugs and kisses and love from your mother. Isn’t that enough?”

“That doesn’t sound like something the union would approve of,” Derek said, smiling as he relaxed a bit.

Mandy sighed as Derek’s fingers continued to work their magic. “I’ll have to give you a special treat then, on our little date on friday.”

Suddenly Derek felt as though something was stuck in his throat. “A… treat…” he managed.

“Mhmm… yes…” Mandy purred

“A very”

Sexy

“Special”

Hot

“Treat”

From your mommy

“From your mother” Mandy licked her lips as Derek gulped. “Thanks sweetheart, my feet feel much better. You could be a pro at this. Rubbing my feet, cooking, cleaning… it’s like you’re my househusband huh. ” Mandy laughed. Derek did too, albeit a bit uncomfortable. His boner back in full force. Thankfully his mother offered him a reprieve. “I bet you have some… homework you need to get to, right sweetheart?”

“Yes!” Derek gasped in thanks. “I uhm… should get to that, immediately!”

He almost leaped from the couch to run to his room, missing his mother looking at his bulge and licking her lips.

‘Is he really that hard just from me…?’

Enjoy it

‘I thought yesterday must have been a fluke but again…’

He’s yours, for the taking

‘I mean… he’s an attractive young man, I guess… I… am I getting turned on by him?’

Nothing wrong with enjoying the fruits of your labor

‘I guess if it’s just looking a bit…’

And touching, and kissing and

‘I… this isn’t… I never felt like this before… where is this coming from?’

He’s ripe for the plucking. Needs his mommy to take care of him

‘I suppose as his mother I should be taking care of him right? Maybe I could find him a nice girlfriend…’

He needs a real woman’s touch. A mature touch. Yours

‘But what do those girls know about men really… they can’t take care of him like…’

Like you can. Like you should

‘I… I need to think… relax… get out of my own head… where’s my phone?’

“Where’s my phone…” Mandy muttered as she grabbed her phone and started to boot up her new game, hoping it would distract her from the feelings she was having. She stared at it a moment, before getting up and walking to her bedroom. “Can’t think while I’m worked up like this… need to clear my head…” Luckily, her shopping that afternoon had included something she hadn’t shown Derek. Something that came in a wrapped package that the lady at the counter had said was both discrete and extremely satisfying.

* * *

Derek had just finished jerking off when he suddenly heard a quiet moan coming from the next room. ‘No way… is she…’ slowly he crept towards her door, in her haste she’d left it open slightly. And… there she was. Her stockings pulled down, sweater half pulled up, her left hand tweaking a nipple while the right hand was working a sizable toy inside her pussy. Next to her, her phone was on, the screen still showing a screen from her new game, his mother’s character looking almost like she was cheering his mother on.

Derek’s eyes went wide and his cock, though it had just unloaded, sprang up again. The image that burned into his eyes would sustain him for several more sessions that evening and throughout the week.

* * *

His mother didn’t go for a run that morning, instead she looked like she hadn’t slept a wink. But she wasn’t exhausted at all. She seemed… energized by something Derek couldn’t really place. “Gotta run sweetheart!” She’d said, grabbing something from the table. She looked at him as she walked past him, smiling in a way not unlike a lioness might when looking at a tasty gazelle. She gave him a hug, kissing his cheek in a way that seemed just a touch too intimate. “You really are a mama’s boy huh” she grinned at his blush. “Come by the shop this afternoon, bring me lunch, okay?” And then she was out the door.

It was almost as if she had transformed into a completely different person. No, Derek corrected himself. Not a different person. The person she really was, or would have been had his father not been such a dick. Confident, outgoing, fit and most important of all, happy. She seemed to be wrapping everyone around her finger though, not just him. So when he visited her at work to bring her lunch, he wasn’t surprised at all that that kid Aaron was happily letting himself get ordered around.

Mr. Herald behaving like a puppy around her was a bit more surprising.

“Oh Thomas, would you be a dear and help Aaron with the clean up? Don’t worry about the ledgers, I’ll handle those.”

“I… are you sure Mandy, I mean it is my shop and I usually like to uhm… make sure that everything is… well… you know…”

Obey

Mandy smiled and caressed his cheek. “Thank you so much Thomas, you’re just so much better at this than I am. I’m a complete klutz when it comes to homework, isn’t that right sweetie?”

Derek stammered for a moment when he realized she was speaking to him.

Mandy laughed. “Honestly baby, I don’t know what I’d do without you. Probably starve in a filthy apartment. Come on into the office, let these two men work in peace. You brought my lunch?”

“Y… yes mom” Derek answered, following her in, his eyes stuck to the new skirt she was wearing which was stretched tight around her ass. He noticed he wasn’t the only one, Aaron and Thomas not returning to their work until she was out of view.

“Just put it over there and sit down baby” His mother said, seemingly a suggestion but with a bit of force behind it.

“I… sure mom”

As he sat down in the comfortable chair his mother pointed out, he gasped in shock as his mother sat down too, right in his lap.

“Mom!”

“Oh shush sweetheart, there’s plenty of room for both of us, and apart from this one there’s only the office chair. You don’t want your mom to be comfortable?”

“I… I mean…” Derek stammered, unable to articulate why his mother should not have been sitting where she was. The main reason of course being that his cock, already at half mast ever since he walked into the shop and saw his mother’s cleavage, was now very insistently making itself heard as it was wedged against his mother’s ass.

“Mhmmm” his mother said as she wriggled around a bit to get comfortable, leaning back against her son, his eyes looking right down at the expanse of flesh on show. “That’s better, isn’t it sweetheart?”

“I… yeah mom…”

“You know, it’s very stressful being the boss”

“Uhuh… isn’t mr. Herald the boss though…” Derek ventured. Mandy giggled.

“Of course he is, baby bear, it’s his shop after all. But I do manage it, that’s pretty much being the boss as well, isn’t it?”

“I…”

“And I’m your mom, so I’m kind of your boss too aren’t I?”

“I… guess…”

“Am I a good boss sweetie?”

“Mom!”

Mandy giggled again.

“Why don’t you help”

Mommy

“Mommy relax, huh”

Stud

“Sweetheart?”

“I… sure mom… what do you want me to do?”

“Yesterday you were very nice to mommy’s feet. Why don’t you do mommy’s shoulders now?”

“I… uhm… sure mom…” Derek said as he started kneading her shoulders, trying to ignore the happy sounds she was making or the way her ass was grinding against his crotch.

“Mhmm, you’re so good at that baby… but I think it’d be better if you could touch my skin directly, don’t you?”

“Right that makes sense… wait… what do you…”

Derek’s eyes just about leapt from his sockets as his mother, a wicked grin on her face, started undoing the buttons on her shirt before lowering it just enough to bear her shoulders. Derek thought he saw a bit of her lacy bra, gulped, his eyes wide.

“Sweetie, the massage?”

“Oh… right…” Derek continued, his eyes glued on his mother as his cock throbbed.

“You’re being such a good boy Derek. You’ve been one for so long without any reward.”

“I… I just wanted you to be happy mom”

“Oh I know sweetheart. It’s been so… hard… for you, hasn’t it. And not even a girlfriend to lean on. I want you to be happy too, baby bear. Mommy’s going to make you so happy. You’ll be getting all the rewards and treats you can handle after tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow… I… what’s on tomorrow?”

His mother grinned dangerously as she leaned back, kissing her son on the cheek, touching his lips slightly. “Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten already baby”. She leaned back even further to whisper in his ear. “We have our special date tomorrow.”