The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note from the author

The next piece is heavily inspired by the works of the great JValet whose stories I must have read hundreds of times. Especially Shoes Make the Mom was an inspiration, a story I still hope will one day have a sequel. I hope you enjoy it!

Mommy Crush

For the past couple of years now it had just been Derek and Mandy. Ever since Derek’s father had split when he got the new high paying job, Derek had been alone with his mother. Alone in the new shithole apartment because through some bullshit loophole Derek’s father didn’t pay any alimony. Making things worse, he’d cleaned out their joint account as well.

For years, Mandy had supported Paul while he worked his way through law school and internships. She was the assistant manager at a local bookstore, putting in long hours so that Paul could focus completely on his legal career. Tired and trusting, when Paul had put some papers in front of her to sign, she’d done so. It had later turned out that it was some kind of post-nup, ensuring that when he became an associate at his firm with the new salary that entailed, it wouldn’t count for the alimony calculations.

In the end, this meant his ‘official’ income was next to nothing. Paul’s lawyer had pressured Mandy into signing divorce papers saying that if it went to court, she’d end up owing him alimony. Distraught, she’d signed, just wanting the nightmare to be over. Last either of them had seen or heard from him was an announcement in the local paper a few years later of Paul marrying his 20 something secretary.

Mandy had never quite recovered from the betrayal of her ex-husband, leaving Derek to be the one to try and pick up the pieces. He never complained, always putting up a happy front to try and break his mother out of her funk. He picked up a part-time job, working all the way through high school. He cooked most evenings, fixed stuff around the house and helped his mother out wherever he could, causing her to jokingly call him the new man of the house.

“Much more of a man than he ever was too… that sink you fixed this afternoon? He once spent an entire weekend screwing around before finally having to call a plumber who fixed it in an instant”.

As always when Paul was mentioned, the mood had turned from joking to sour. Derek was determined to move on and have his mother move on too, even arranging a date or two for her. At the same time, he was surprised how happy it made him that the dates never worked out. With his father leaving, it had become the two of them against the world and he felt jealous of anyone moving into what had become his territory. He’d buried these feelings of course, recognizing how unhealthy they were while at the same time thinking that he was the only one that could make his mother happy.

Mandy for her part didn’t much care for the dates she went on. Oh sure the men had been pleasant enough, but with every single one she wondered if he’d betray her too. In her mind, Derek had been fixed as the only reliable man left, one who would never leave or betray her.

* * *

“I’m home!” Mandy called out as he kicked off her shoes, smiling as she smelled Derek’s cooking. She found him on the couch, playing some game on his phone with scantily clad women. She shook her head. “Aren’t you supposed to be cooking instead of leering at animated girls?”

“Mom! I’m not leering… almost every mobile game is like this these days. It’s called Fruit Crush and it’s actually surprisingly fun, you match these fruits and… I’ve lost you already huh?”

Mandy smiled, shaking her head. “What am I going to do with you Derek?” Surprisingly enough, this caused him to blush.

“Dinner’s in the oven, I’m just passing the time until the timer goes off. Honestly I think you’d like the game mom. Let me send you the link. I’ll bet you’ll get even more addicted then me”

Mandy laughed. “I don’t think I’m the target demographic for cartoon strippers sweetheart.”

“She’s not a stripper…”

“Oh, then what is she, dressed like that?”

“mrmrmrmrm”

“I didn’t quite get that honey”

“She’s an uhm… wood nymph…”

Mandy laughed again. “Fine fine, I’ll play the silly game. She keeps her top on though, right?”

“Mom!”

* * *

Laying in bed, Mandy was surprised that her son had been right, the game was addictively fun. She’d made an ‘Avatar’ which apparently was her character in the game. She’d tried to make one that looked like her, a middle-aged brunette with glasses, calling her Mandy as well. Though the closest she’d come was a woman who looked like a librarian from a teenager’s wet dream. Still, no harm in it right? What if her avatar looked a bit sexy.

Nothing wrong with looking hot

Nothing wrong with being attractive, right? Mandy was sure that if she made an effort she could still turn heads, just like the Mandy on the screen. But why would she? Not like there was a man she could trust. Why bother making an effort if she wasn’t seeing someone anyway? She looked at the avatar again who winked at her. Just a standard animation right, it’s not as if the avatar was flirting with her…

Flirting is harmless fun

God, how long had it been since she’d flirted with someone? Just someone random, a smile and a wink, an extra sway in her step. Just a bit of fun, right?

As Mandy played, matching fruits, symbols, colors, she started identifying more with the Mandy on the screen. She looked like she was having fun, smiling and waving. Showing off a lot more cleavage then Mandy would ever dream of doing. Where was the harm, really?

* * *

“Looking good mom” Derek whistled.

“Oh stop it” Mandy blushed. She’d dressed a bit less frumpy then she usually did and had put on a bit more make-up than normal.

“Cute guy at the bookstore?” he teased.

“Just stop and get to school, don’t you have exams coming up? Just because you’re 18 now doesn’t mean you get to skip class. Do you need a ride?”

“With you looking like that, we’d never make it out of the parking lot” he teased. “I’ll take the bus mom, be safe out there”

“Yeah yeah, wiseass” Mandy smiled as she looked in the mirror. She pulled out her phone, she had time for a quick round before she had to go to work. She’d dressed screen Mandy in a new outfit she unlocked last night, a skirt that was so short it might as well not exist. “I wonder what Derek would have said if I’d dressed like that” she laughed. Still, screen Mandy looked good in it, confident. Mandy bet that screen Mandy would get a lot more whistles then her.

It’s fun to be looked at

It had felt good to get a compliment on her looks, even if it was from her son. She wondered what her boss would think, if he’d look at her differently.

It’s fun to be sexy around people

And why shouldn’t dress a bit more sexily? She still looked good and being looked at, desired, felt good. The only thing was that this was her son…

That just makes it more exciting, taboo, forbidden

But there was no real harm in it, Mandy supposed. It was just a compliment. Not like he… looked at her like that, right?

Let him look

Mandy smiled, feeling better, the soundtrack of the game playing in her head. Derek’s compliment was a good way to start the day. She wondered how many more looks and compliments she’d get.

* * *

“You look nice today Mandy”

Thomas, her boss nodded in appreciation.

“Oh you old flirt” Mandy said, blushing. Thomas was old enough to be her father, though still active for his age.

“ No I’m serious, I’m glad to see you snapping out of the funk you’ve been in. Seeing someone new?”

“Nope” Mandy smiled. “Still just me and Derek at home”

“So I’ve got a chance huh” Thomas winked.

Mandy laughed, kissing his cheek. “Let’s just get to work, shall we?” Thomas blushed.

‘I just kissed my boss! On the cheek, but still! What’s gotten over me…’ Mandy blushed as well.

‘It’s only a bit of flirting I suppose… harmless fun really…’

* * *

It wasn’t just her boss that flirted with her but the customers too. A lot of the regulars commented on her look and newfound confidence. She caught the part timer staring at her ass too!

‘Honestly’ she thought, shaking her head when she was taking her break. ‘I’m old enough to be his mother. She was playing the game during her break as she thought about seeing his stare and subsequent blush when he realized he was caught.

That just makes it hotter. All those hot teens and he’s staring at you

‘I guess I still got it’ she smirked at the thought.

Younger guys appreciate you. Need you

And the attention from a young man was rather flattering, wasn’t it? He was looking at her ass, not a girl his own age… for a moment she pictured going on a date with someone that young and almost laughed. No way… besides, Derek would go ballistic.

He’d be jealous

He’d be embarrassed, his mother robbing the cradle, right? And it’d be weird, regardless, a young man like that.

A younger man to hold, to mold, to teach

Just a kid, wouldn’t know what to do with the ass he’d been staring at even if he got it.

But they can learn

‘But’ Mandy pondered ‘That probably went for girls his own age too, right?’

They need someone that knows what they’re doing

Mandy remembered how she was at that age, fumbling in the dark.

Much better to have someone to guide him. To turn him into the stud he could be

‘Could be fun, I suppose’ Mandy imagined taking a young stud to be by the hand, showing him how to please her.

Bind him to you, he’ll never forget you, never leave you

Mandy giggled, what if he then turned into a little puppy, following her around? Better not to risk it for something short term. ‘My fantasies are really running away with me today’

Fantasies are fun

“All right, less daydreaming and back to work”

* * *

“Mom! I’m home!”

Derek found his mother laying on the couch, her heels kicked off in the corner, blouse unbuttoned and showing a dangerous amount of cleavage, playing her new game. Derek tore his eyes away from her bosom and gulped.

“Tuesday’s your day to cook mom” he said, grinning.

“Oh god… I’m sorry sweetheart, I completely lost track of time…”

Derek laughed. “It’s fine mom, I’ll cook. I’m always saying you need to let me do more around the house anyway. You work so hard.”

Mandy looked away from the screen and to her son, noticing his eyes darting to her breasts and then back to her face.

‘Oh my god… is he…’

Looking at the tits of a hot MILF

‘Looking at his mother’s breasts? But that’s…’

So hot

‘So wrong…’

It feels good, to have a young man look at you like that. To be desired like that

‘I suppose it’s a compliment if a young man looks at me like that but my own son…’

That just makes it better, the taboo of it

‘On the other hand, if even my own son thinks I’m hot…’

Mandy smiled. “You’re such a good boy Derek, looking after your old mom like that, come on, give

Mommy

your mother a kiss”

Derek sighed dramatically before leaning over and kissing his mother on the cheek, lingering just a moment too long.

“I’ll uhm… get dinner started!” He almost ran to the kitchen. Mandy smiled.

This feels good. It feels right

* * *

“So why aren’t you dating, Derek?” Mandy asked after they’d finished dinner.

“Mom!”

“What, I can’t ask? You’re a

Delicious

handsome young man. I’m sure you get

A lot of young tarts throwing themselves at you

a lot of attention from girls, right? Especially if you cook for them like you do for me.”

“Not really…” Derek blushed.

“Oh poor sweetheart” Mandy pulled Derek into an embrace. “Those young

Sluts

girls just don’t appreciate a real man. Just immature.”

“You don’t date either” Derek murmured as Mandy was pressing his face against the cleavage her clothes showed these days.

Mandy giggled, letting Derek go. “Same problem, the men are too immature. Good thing we got each other, huh?”

Her eyes strayed low for a moment, noticing a tent in Derek’s pants. She smiled at him, trying to cover that she had seen it. ‘Is he hard… from that hug? That’s…’

So hot

‘flattering… I think?’

“Why don’t we go on our own date sweetheart?”

“Huh? Wha… oh… like uhm… dinner and a movie?”

Mandy giggled. Her son really was

Innocent

Adorable. He could really use

A mature woman to teach him, fuck him senseless

A date to take his mind of things. He’d been working very hard for the both of them. He deserved

A MILF to milk his cock until his balls ran dry

A treat from his

Mommy

Mommy.

“Mommy’s treat, okay?”

“Okay…”

Good boy

“Good boy”

Mandy smiled as Derek excused himself, walking to his room while strategically covering himself. She giggled as the door slammed.

‘I wonder why he ran off to his room like that’ she thought as she started matching symbols on her screen. ‘Who is he thinking about now, someone from school, mrs. Reynolds next door or…’

The sexgoddess in his own home

‘Or…’

The woman who raised him, who loves him like no other

‘Or…’

The wanton milf pressing him against her breasts

‘This is wrong… right?’

But it feels so right

‘He’s my…’

Yours. To do with as you please. To mold into the perfect partner. The perfect stud who will never leave

‘He’s…my…’

Your personal boytoy. Lover. Eager to please his mommy

‘He’s…. Mine’