The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Getting Adjusted

Chapter Three of The Mommune

Author’s Note: Hello! It’s Autumn Oldaker again, hi, here’s my free chapter for September! If you enjoy it, feel free to send me feedback at my email or follow my twitter @Lovemommyhypno! I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Patty smiled, slightly dazed. A loose sense of happiness and unconstrained joy had been following her around since she went to the pool. She wasn’t entirely certain what she and Winona had talked about, nor did she know how long they had spent doing so. Neither detail mattered to her right now. Even that irksome voice in the back of her head (which had bothered her for the last...a day and a half, she’d guess?) was quiet and content now. She quite liked it here, actually.

As she made her way across that first room to have greeted her, she noticed how pretty everybody was who lived here. The dress code just made sense, now that she wasn’t so pointlessly prickly about it. The women who bustled about had such lovely bodies that of course they only dressed as much as they wanted to. It just made sense.

“Hello!” She greeted a woman she’d never met, the first one she encountered here whose breasts were smaller than hers. They turned to her, the braid that hung from their head jet black and colored by shocks of strawberry blonde, and smiled a full smile accentuated by faint pink lipstick.

“Hello, hello new girl!” They almost sang at her. The feeling of irritability and borderline hostility that Patty remembered once having felt towards this tone was gone. She was glad. Now she instead felt wanted and welcome. It was rather nice.

“Heyyy!” Patty blew a kiss and giggled. It just seemed...right. “What’s your name?”

“My name? Why, I’m Shara,” they answered with a giggle of their own. Their body was small but curved. If Patty had to guess, she’d put the woman’s height at five foot two. She had a bit of weight on her, mostly in her face and stomach. It occured to Patty that this girl was definitely more comfortable dressing this way than she’d ever be elsewhere. That made her happy. She was completely nude from the waist up, and wore only panties (beautiful, soft looking, baby blue panties) and sandals.

“Hello Shara,” Patty answered her, “It’s so lovely to meet you! You’re beautiful!” Shara blushed and smiled ear to ear. She pressed her thighs together.

“You...mean it?”

“Of course I mean it!” A new and enticing feeling bloomed inside Patty. She felt...close, like she had a sense of togetherness and camaraderie with this girl. She leaned over and planted a soft, firm kiss on Shara’s enticing lips. The two shared a soulful gaze for a moment.

“Regretfully I need to go walk the dogs,” Shara said to her dear new friend.

“You have dogs?” Patty wasn’t sure why this surprised her. Maybe she felt on some level that Winona seemed like more of a cat person?

“Oh, yes! We have lots of animals! Well, sort of. Winona likes to rescue strays. We don’t have that many for how many girls live with us but they’re pretty much all Winona’s so it seems like a lot.” A woman passing by threw her arms around Shana’s shoulders and messily made out with her. Their moans seemed to resonate with each other, making some unidentified part of Patty very happy. Then the third lady turned to face Patty, pressing her body seductively up against Shana’s.

“Baby, babyyyy.” Patty was taken aback.

“Huh? What does...do you…?” Shana blushed and sported an expression of light embarrassment.

“O-oh, when we’re new here we’re supposed to exclusively call her Baby. There’s no punishment if we don’t, of course, but...she likes it.”

“And it’s veeeery important we do what Baby likes, right Shana?” The new woman growled. It wasn’t a predator sort of growl, Patty noticed, it was more of a...it was like a puppy that heard the family’s cat purr and tried to imitate it. Patty felt her face flush, and she saw Shana’s do the same.

“Yes, Kelly,” Shana practically moaned.

“Of course,” Kelly groaned directly into Shana’s ear in a deliberately evocative manner. She pressed up against Shana’s body and nibbled at her ear. Kelly was taller than Shara, though it was difficult to say how MUCH taller because she was stooping a fair amount. Her rich skin glowed in the Mommune’s light, and her eyes-both bright green, but with specks of a beautiful light brown in one of them that almost sparkled-were stunning. It almost made one miss the full ponytail of luxurious locks, light brown and wavy, which fell to thick curled tips halfway down her back.

Also, Patty now noticed, Kelly wore nothing but unzipped short shorts and a set of plain red underwear. The sight of Kelly’s waist, framed as it was by this set of clothing, made Patty feel special to be trusted with the honor of beholding such a thing. She drank in the image and then directed her eyes respectfully into Kelly’s. They were gentle, bright and curious. It felt quite nice to look into them, Patty found.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you as well, Kelly.” Patty wouldn’t be able to put it into words but she felt free here, unburdened. It was as though all the weights and restraint imposed on her normally-by colleagues, by her occupation, by herself and her own rules-either had gone away or been slackened more than she knew they could be.

“The pleasure is allll ours,” Kelly said to Patty and licked her smiling lips, “isn’t it, Shara?”

“Absolutely!” Shara happily chimed in. “A pleasure! I’m so glad you seem to be comfortable here!”

“I am!” Patty felt tempted, for a moment, to reach out and touch one of the girls she was speaking to. It seemed like fun, and despite an inexplicable feeling that they would mind, Patty knew somehow that they wouldn’t. “I-um, do you girls just…” she absently drummed her fingers on her thighs. What words, exactly, was she looking for? “Do you...may I touch you?”

“Touch us? Darling, darling,” chided Kelly playfully. “You’ll have to be more specific than that? Where, how? Although, to be clear, it doesn’t matter much. If it isn’t painful than you can assume all of us will answer yes, isn’t that right sweetie?”

“Right!” Answered Shara with a silly grin. The two turned their heads inward and made out for a few seconds before they broke the kiss and looked once more at Patty. “How would you like to, Patty?”

“Oh, actually, I-I’m not sure!” Patty felt embarrassment surge to her face and color it red. “Your...boobs, maybe? If that’s okay?”

“Awww, darling, daaaarling!” Kelly released Shara and sauntered over to Patty. In an instant she was taking Patty’s wrists and guiding the attached hands to her breasts.

They were big, Patty noticed, they were plump and round and firm. She immediately squeezed a bit, enjoying the firmness of the shape within them. Curiosity took hold as she let her hands slide along them, pressing in a finger or her palm or her whole hand every so often to see how it felt. The bra holding Kelly’s breasts slipped away as its wearer pulled it down. The breasts in Patty’s hands, no longer restrained, flopped down and out. They reached out from Kelly’s body and sloped downward as they did, giving them a pleasing curved shape. Patty marveled over them and continued to probe and squeeze and play.

“I could get used to this…” Patty sighed, almost involuntarily, to herself. After a minute or so, a giggling Kelly pulled her hands away and pulled the bra back into place. Then she had to awkwardly fineggle her boobs back into it.

“You practically seem spellbound,” she teased Patty. The new girl had no idea what words had been said and absently moaned that she was right. Kelly laughed and gingerly touched Patty’s breasts in return. “I need to go work in the garden for a while. Do you want to join?”

Patty had no idea what she’d been asked. She couldn’t hear it over her own delighted moans. Still, though-it wasn’t any reason to decline.

“Yess.”

* * *

Patty sat in the shade of a tree. She had quickly grown bored of watching Kelly do her work and departed-but not without kissing Kelly on the cheek and slapping her butt. Some aimless wandering led her to this tree, and she’d sleepily chosen to take a moment and rest in its shade. Something about her view, of the mommune’s scenic territory, made her feel happy and light and free inside. Would she be spotted here? She was unsure. Patty yawned. The grass seemed so gentle...comfy…when had she last slept outside? When had she last...been in grass this long? She drifted down to the ground and curled up. If she got dirty it was fine. What would it do, ruin her clothes?

She yawned again and dooooozed off to sleep.

* * *

“Heyhey!” Said Winona. Patty woke drowsily up. Her head was somewhere warmer, softer, drier than the grass had been. She tried to lift it but hands effortlessly convinced her to settle back down. “Theeeere, there. No need to get all worked up. Stay riiiiiight there, where it’s niice and cozy.”

“Cozy…” Patty repeated. It was true. Winona’s legs were cozy. She sank back into them. It felt good here. She was...comfortable. Very comfortable. Very cozy.

“Good girl.” The hands began to pet Patty’s head. She yawned. She was so comfortable…

“I didn’t expect to see you napping out in the grass,” Winona droned over her. “That’s what the beds are for, silly.” Patty suddenly felt embarrassed. She had been given a room all to herself, after all, it would be rude not to use it.

“S...sorry…”

“Noooo no, silly thing,” Winona chided playfully, “no need for sorry.” She continued to stroke Patty’s head with her hands. “One of my mommies saw you like this and got worried!”

“One of your…?” Asked a dazed Patty.

“My mommies, dear. Not actually, of course, that would be horrific, but...it’s a term. They dote on me, take care of me, and in return I make them happy and keep things organized. It’s kind of a family but...in the way that spouses are a family. Understand?’

Patty moaned out her answer: yes. Yes, she could barely coordinate herself to say, she understood. It made sense. “Geeeet it…” She felt herself smiling. Taking care of Winona...that sounded nice. It sounded sweet. She could get used to it. She...wanted to get used to it. “Could...I…?”

“Oh?” Winona patted her head a bit firmly. “You want to join?” Instead of talk, Patty answered by limply waving her head up and down. Winona laughed. “Good girl. Let’s get you into a bed, though. Poor thing, you must be sooooo tired.”

“I…” Patty yawned. Winona was right. She was mostly right, in any case. “Not tiiired...sleepy…”

“Oh, well. Close enough. Come, come!”

* * *

Patty woke up from her nap and got out of bed. She stretched and yawned. Her body was loose, it was comfy, and more noticeable than any of that, her body was stress free. She walked out of her guest room and, almost immediately, she bumped into Medini.

“Oh hey theeeere!” The other mommy-the other girl greeted her.

“Hello Medini!” Greeted Patty. “I just woke up from a nap and I feel GREAT!”

“That’s wonderfullll,” said Medini, smiling. “Winona told me you’d like to be hers?”

“Yessss, I would love to be Winona’s!” Patty’s heart soared. She felt a way that she had not felt in over a decade. “It sounds lovelyyyy, and I would get to stay here!”

“You would get to stay here!” Medini giggled. “Here, let’s get you situated for the orientation tape. I’d love for Winona to give it in person but she’s busy today.”

“Awwww,” moaned Patty. She paused. That was exceedingly unprofessional of her. But then, who cared? “Maybe if we wait, then she can do it tonight?”

“Mmm,” Medini giggled, “Maybe. You sure you can wait that long?”

“Absolutely certain I can!”

* * *

“Awwww, you waited just for meeee?” Winona laughed and did a twirl. She was wearing a jacket, a t-shirt, shorts (regular shorts instead of short shorts) and heels. It was the most Patty had seen anyone wear since she got here and she didn’t care for it. She adored Winona’s bright, chirpy smile though.

“I did, Winona!” Now what do-ohhhh…” Winona had unzipped her shorts and pulled them open.

“Like the view?” She asked, hips rolling back and forth. Her panties, plain white cotton, bobbed and bounced with her waist. Patty was completely transfixed.

“Loooove...the view…” she moaned.

“Gooood girl.” Winona put her show on pause to take off her shorts. This took long enough that Patty’s mind started to drift upwards, when-

“Tada!” Winona hopped and yanked her shirt over her boobs. They bounced when she landed. The flurry of movement failed to distract Patty from Winona’s

Winona’s panties. patty groaned. They hugged her thighs. The nice little line at their edges was sharp and yet it was also...so, so delightfully soft. The panties started to swing side to side, in time with her body. Patty’s body drooped in and downward, towards them, on its own.

Her head hung like it was held up by a single weakly held string. Her jaw did the same.

“They’re soooo soft, Patty. Notice how they move. Siiide to side.”

“Siiiide to side.” Patty agreed. She was so glad they moved side to side. She was so glad she got to follow Winona’s panties, side to side, with her head as they moved. She was so

“So aggreeable, sweetie. My panties are sweet and pretty and soft, aren’t they?”

“They arrrre,”

“Good girl. You’re faaaalling for me, Patty. You want to spend your whoooole life,”

Winona reached down. She pressed two long, delicate, youthful fingers against her panties. They were so beautiful. Patty’s mouth watered. She watched as the fingers traced the panties, paid extra close attention to the soft beautiful lines of the panties. The shadows of Winona’s fingers cast a nice soothing grey over the panties. Patty’s brain drank all the information.

“Yes Win-I mean, yes Baby. I love you Baby.” What had Patty said? Wait...no...her name wasn’t Patty, was it? It couldn’t be.

“Silly mommy,” Baby chastised, “Cute mommies like you can’t go around having boring stuffy names like Patty, can they?” The hypnotized mommy agreed. Her name couldn’t be Patty. That would be silly. “Good mommy. Your name is Panty.” Yes, thought Panty, of course! Her name was Panty, not Patty. She was so silly.

“I...forgot…” Panty sighed out happily. “I’m so silly…”

“Gooood girl.” Baby traced sweet little circles in her panties. “Notice the sweet gentle little contour the cloth does around my fingers. How small and sweet it is. Notice your thoughts disappearing into my panties.”

“Disappearing…” Panty whispered happily. She had no thoughts. They were nice and cozy, all soaked up in Baby’s panties. “Cookforyou...clean...tendtoyou...takecareofpets...takecareofmommune...allmommies…”

“And WAKE UP!” Baby snapped. Panty stood straight and grinned ear to ear.

“Thank you so much sweetie!” Panty said to her beloved Winona, “I’m your Mommy now!”