The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Guest

Chapter Two of The Mommune

Author’s Note: Hello! This was my first chapter of paid content from July. I hope you enjoy! As always, if you are below the age of eighteen, Please Do Not Read this. If you enjoy you can send me feedback at my email or follow my twitter @Lovemommyhypno.

Patty smiled up at Medini, who had set up a tray with another breakfast sitting on it. Medini smiled down gently at her.

“Did you enjoy your meeting with Winona, Patty?” Medini inquired of her with a patient lilt in her voice. Patty took a moment to think and chose to silently start eating the food in front of her before trying to formulate an answer. Instinct told her no. It said that the interview went undone, her task resting incomplete, but this instinct didn’t have the backing of her brain for some reason. She was annoyed, yes, that much went without question, but she was almost glad. She knew she shouldn’t be, of course, this place was beneath a respected journalist like her.

Wasn’t it?

“I’m...Medini, I’m not terribly sure, to be as honest as I can be.” Patty mumbled through a mouthful of waffle. She swallowed and then washed it down with some water. Drummed at her exposed thigh with one hand, impatient with her own efforts to unravel how she felt. She turned her attention back to her breakfast for a moment and quickly scarfed down the rest of it. It was delicious. “Thank you Medini. For the food. And serving it. And being so….” The word “kind” felt strange to use here. Why would it? Why SHOULD it?

“Of course!” The other woman trilled over her with a kind motherly tone of infectious joy in her voice. Medini leaned in and kissed her on the forehead and then sort of hopped back into position standing straight up. Her considerable bosom bounced even more considerably, which both made Patty blush and drew her attention to those...beautiful...boobs. Their volume, their softness, the way they bounced and jiggled with her when she moved. They clearly had a bit of weight behind them, but their movement was still exuberant and fun and youthful-

Patty screwed her eyes shut and shook her head. Why had she been staring!? Sure, those tits were gorgeous. And sure, maybe, it was human nature to stare at good looking cleavage when the option presented itself. And, perhaps, her thick rigid plump...nipples...were…

Patty relaxed. Her eyes drifted dreamily open. She looked straight at Medini’s breasts. She was too enraptured by the beautiful sight of them to remember to feel shame. That such a thing should have any reason to be associated with what she was doing…

“Pretty…” Patty moaned in spite of herself. Medini giggled and undulated her torso just a bit to make them hop up and down for the commune’s guest of honor. Patty leaned in, the bouncing doing its job and rather effectively pulling in her attention.

“Do you want my milk?” Medini asked playfully, playing with her hair with one hand while she cupped and rubbed one of her breasts with the other. Her voice was coated in fun mock ignorance. It invited Patty to pretend they didn’t both know how rich and intimate and physical the offer was. Patty’s clouded mind took the bait in an instant.

“Yessssss,” she moaned. “Pleaaaaase.”

“Good girl.” Medini first gently took Patty’s tray and gently placed it on a dresser, then elegantly threw back the covers on the bed and hopped in on her knees. Medini took Patty in her hands and quickly shifted both their bodies around, so that Patty was lying on her back with her head resting on her tummy. She lifted Patty’s head to a breast, which she then pressed both of her hands against. It tinged with the lovely sensation that sparked whenever hands met her chest, plus a more deep feeling of satisfaction when Patty began to hungrily suck milk from her. Medini groaned decently and stroked her guest’s face. “That’s it. Good girl. Suckle allll you like. Mmmmhmm, goood, uwaaaah, jussst-hhrck! Just liiike that.” Medini slipped one hand between her own legs and they shuddered as she rubbed her labia with her palm, taking it up and down across them, slow and gentle but with a bit of pressure.

Patty melted into the sublime bliss of Medini’s milk and started subconsciously rubbing herself as well. As she suckled and groaned, heat and a sense of sparky excitement both coursed through her. It was like electric lines shot into being along her shoulders, in her mind, in her LEGS and her FINGERS. She clamped down on that delightful nipple as hard as she could. She ceased to exist, her everything supplanted entirely for a few minutes by love and joy.

* * *

Patty hadn’t been entirely sure why her clothes from yesterday were damp but she appreciated the shower she’d been offered to use for cleaning herself. That there was now shower curtain, nor even a lock on the door, bothered her a little but she understood why that was. This was a lovey touchy feely lesbian...group, so the almost needlessly communal nature of this shower wasn’t a surprise.

In any case, thought Patty as she twisted the lever-dial that operated the water, this wasn’t so bad. Hot water sprayed over her from the showerhead above and she swiftly got to work. It wasn’t long before she’d cleansed her thighs of her emissions and lathered up. It also didn’t take long for her to finish rinsing her body off afterwards-she was doing a rushed job, but that was fine. It was more important to get done. Sure enough, after a total elapsed timespan just shy of ten minutes, she decided her work was complete and turned off the water.

Then someone came in. Patty didn’t recognize them instantly, but it only took a second to fix that. It was one of the cooks from her encounter in the kitchen the previous day: Sonia, specifically. They slipped out of their uniform almost instantly and stepped casually in with Patty.

“Oh, hello there! I see you have things nice and warm?” It was true, naturally. Patty took hot showers, and even as rushed as she’d been in taking this one, it had been no different. Patty nodded slightly. “Oooh, you’re beaaautiful. In, like, an understated homely sort of way. I hope that doesn’t come across badly?” Patty shook her head no, awkwardly.

“N-no. Thank you.” Was Patty’s face feeling hot because of the steam filling the room or as a result of blushing? She didn’t usually get compliments on her looks that didn’t make her...aggravated. This one hadn’t.

“I’m glaaad. Are you sure you’re all clean?” Asked Sonia with a mischievous grin. “I swear I passed ten minutes ago and didn’t hear anything. You can shower that fast?”

“N-no,” Patty stammered with a shock of embarrassment flashing through her.

“Mmmm, then come on, let’s give you another one. I can help, mmmkay?” Patty would normally reject this out of hand, but...even though she felt so flustered, she kind of liked this attention.

“I...uh, alright. Yeah.”

“Good girl. Relax.” Sonia guided Patty by her waist and made her face the front of the shower. Turned it on. Hot water cascaded both of them, and it made Patty’s entire body flush with heat. “Heeere.” She took some soap and a washcloth and slowly, sensually spread the stuff all over Patty’s back. Sonia went to great trouble making sure that every inch of her soft skin, every minor fold of her mostly tight body got its attention. Her touch was gentle, guided, and deliberate. Patty...found herself enjoying that. When Sonia pulled her close, hugging her around the waist with one arm, she didn’t feel any reason to object. “May I touch everywhere? I know yesterday you had reservations but sometimes people feel different in the shower.” Patty gave a moan of approval. Sonia smiled, leaned forward, she felt the slight weight of her sensitive breasts dangling under her. The way they jiggled and shifted as Sonia applied the slippery soap. Sonia gennntly wrapped her mouth against the top of Patty’s ear for a nibble and the dignified reporter couldn’t help but answer with a very shaky and undignified moan.

“Fffeels gooo-ood,” Patty groaned in spite of herself.

“It does,” agreed a grinning Sonia, “now we rinse. Stand up straight.”

The rest of the shower was...normal. about as normal as it could be, Patty might amend, what with having it done to her by someone else. She was a little fond of that feeling, though. She fought the urge to ask for more the entire time that Sonia finished cleaning her off, and surprised herself afterwards by choosing not to leave right away.

Instead she picked up her towel, wrapped it around her torso, then sat on the sink with her legs casually crossed and admired Sonia. She was a beautiful girl, probably nineteen or twenty years old, and Patty found that now, on closer inspection, that bright blue hair of hers was actually rather fetching. She was somewhat broad; all around-wide hips, shoulders, and ribs all made her somewhat horizontally wider than her averaging height might suggest. Despite her somewhat dainty facial features she was also a bit chubby: moderate amounts of soft fat in her tummy, arms and thighs made her look extremely huggable. It occured to Patty she could most likely ask to share a bed with her and get to do exactly that.

Why was that thought even crossing her mind…?

“Liking the show?” Asked Sonia with a sly grin.

“Y-yeah.” Patty answered without thinking.

“I’m glad. Starrrre allll you like,” Sonia teased. She began to face Patty directly and move in ways deliberately meant as provocative, which Patty found pleasing despite her internal reservations.

“I-I guess I will.” She said sheepishly. “Thank you Sonia.”

Sonia continued in this way for a little while before she finished. The water was once more cut off, and she walked towards the door.

“N-no towel?” Asked a shocked Patty.

“Oh. Right!” Sonia grabbed her towel and used it to briefly pat herself down...then tossed it aside anyway. “Can’t be dripping water all over the floor, can we?” She asked with a playful giggle as a third woman entered the room, one Patty hadn’t met yet. They left the door wide open and as they crossed paths with Sonia, she planted a quick sharp kiss on their lips and grabbed for a moment at their tits. They groaned happily and said thank you.

“Not gonna…?” Trailed off Patty, confused, who half-pointed a shaky finger at the door (which was completely ajar).

“Nope!” Sonia, stopping dead naked in the doorway and turning her head to address Patty, replied. “Don’t need to. She enjoys the looks, right Josephine?”

“Yep!” Josephine said with a smile, her voice loud and happy.

“Oh...okay…” Patty hopped to the floor.

“Don’t feel pressured to leave,” Sonia teased with a smile that was playful and almost sadistic, “you’re free to stay there and watch beautiful women shower all day. Right, Josephine?”

“Yes, of courrrse,” Josephine joined in on teasing Patty, “You can stare at me allll you like okay?”

Patty nodded and said thank you, and then she thoroughly skedaddled.

* * *

The rest of Patty’s second day at the mommune seemed to stretch out lazily before her in her mind. Once she’d found her way back to her guest room, finished drying herself off, and subsequently changed clothes into yet another set of lingerie with a laughably tiny skirt, she could feel that the rush of energy from earlier had subsided from her body. It took a minute of pacing and heavy breaths for her to fully recover.

Afterwards, she left the room to do some exploring on her own. The half-to-mostly naked girls who populated this place were very friendly and open with her. None got handsy with her, naturally, but many smiles and winks and blown kisses were sent her way by strangers. Many, many, a great many of them were. She saw cute frilly bikinis, sexy black thongs, loose-fitting and badly secured ties, painted nails and lipstick of many colors. She saw women in their thirties milking themselves and women in their early twenties practicing giving massages. When she asked what Winona was doing, one lady answered that they were most likely either swimming or contributing their efforts to the field where they grew produce.

“Swimming?” Patty asked in spite of herself. That distant voice of doubt seated in the back of her skull suddenly found its voice once more. She had two options to investigate and she had, objectively speaking, chosen the one of lesser importance, even if the commune needing food was self explanatory. It was a rookie mistake.

Wait, it seemed to say, only two? For some reason it felt like there ought to have been more points in the other woman’s answer than just two that she could extrapolate from. Was she slipping? Why did she feel like she was missing things?

“Oh, yeah! We have a pool! It’s a little ways down. It’s not very big but you know,” they giggled a little bit, “it’s not like we need all the excesses here. You’re free to go use it, if you like!”

Patty disliked the feeling growing in her. She was fine-in complete control. Perhaps it was true that this place was more alluring to her than she’d consciously deem appropriate, but that wasn’t going to stop her. Nor, she felt, was her enjoyment threatening to prevent her from doing her job if she didn’t actively reject the commune’s niceties at every opportunity. She could afford to make the most of her visit.

“Thank you! I think I will!”

Patty asked the woman for instructions and was happy to receive them. It was a little bit annoying that she didn’t have a pen and paper, but she was used to that. She was less used to it when she also didn’t have her phone, but carrying the device around when she was in this getup and had no purse or anything seemed...risky? No, no risk, none at all. It would just be difficult and potentially annoying. Patty departed from her most recent conversational partner and didn’t notice that, as she turned away, she’d playfully blown them a kiss. Her next stop was the pool.

* * *

Patty arrived to the sight of a medium-size outdoor pool in a concrete square lined by a chain link fence which stood a foot or so taller than her. A rectangular entrance, which was completely devoid of fencing or even a door, welcomed any to come and go as they please. Part of Patty mused, as she walked through this empty space, that it was likely this was repurposed and at one point it did have a door (which had since been removed).

There were only a few women here, and all of them were wearing neon-colored bikinis. A woman with dark brown skin and a lithe muscular body swam laps in the water, two with significantly paler complexions sat by the poolside with glasses of some kind of drink, one with similar skin those two (but who was slightly more tanned) sat on the poolside a few feet from them, dangling her shins playfully in the water, and lastly a younger woman that Patty quickly recognized as Winona sat in the shade of a small building off to the side, reading a book while reclined in a beach chair. Patty decided to ignore the rest and focus on Winona, so she approached them and dragged a lawn chair into position to their right. Then she sat down and cleared her throat.

“Oh hi!” Winona looked up from her book and used her free hand to adjust the pair of sunglasses that sat on her thin, small nose. “Welcome! I hope you’re comfy in that outfit.”

“I-I, uh, yes.” She stammered in response. Winona’s eyes were stark and beautiful, like tiny discs sliced out of the summer sky. Patty felt a little taken aback by them.

“I’m glad.” Winona sat straight up and curled her arms over her head to then straighten them and stretch her upper body. Patty heard squeals of joy from outside her peripheral vision. Their company clearly enjoyed the sight. “Are you enjoying your time here, Patty?”

“Yes, very much,” Patty felt tumble out of her mouth. She felt a delayed sense of uncertainty at her answer, and she could tell it originated from that spot in the back of her head which had woken back up during the questioning before she got here. She shouldn’t let the interviewee just call her “Patty,” right? She was a professional and that wasn’t! But then…

She really liked the sound of her first name on Winona’s tongue…

“In her voice”, she corrected herself internally. What she meant, actually, was that she liked the sound of her first name in Winona’s voice. That voice was beautiful;this wasn’t strange at all. Right?

Winona reached over and stroked Patty’s face with the back of her hand. Feeling those soft slender fingers, the joints of their knuckles so slight and delicate, put a smile on her face. She felt herself relax automatically and take a nice…

deep…

breath….

The fingers had a familiar scent. It was sharp, powerful, not the sort of aroma Patty would normally enjoy but one she presently felt to be almost intoxicating. She breathed in, slow and deep, again and again. With each draw more and more of that gorgeous smell wafted into her mind, dug its soft comfy hooks into her, pulled her in. She leaned into the smell, adjusted herself when necessary. That gorgeous unidentifiable perfume called forth vague formless memories of melting into bliss-her eyes were closed. Visual information distracted her from enjoying what was in her nostrils. In her MIND. She felt skin against her face, soft bouncy skin. She buried herself into it. The smell was weaker than on the fingers but enough of it had dug into her brain that she didn’t care. She felt two mounds of light, heavenly softness envelop her face. She moaned. She tried to keep her breaths shallow, keep that beautiful aroma trapped in her mind where she wanted it. A hand went near her panties but she didn’t care. Words that she didn’t hear requested permission that she gave instantly. The hand went inside them. It went inside HER. She moaned again. Patty trembled. She began to thrust her folds against the fingers, feel them pumping in and out, bringing an intense joy each time. More and more of the scent went inside her, inside her pussy-

That’s it! She was smelling Winona’s-

Winona’s panties.

A hunger took hold. Patty shoved her face into the marshmallowy flesh that supported it. She shoved her midsection against the probing fingers. She ground against the body beneath her. Heat and wetness and NEED all rapidly built throughout her body, singing it with desire, burning and consuming and driving her with raw sexual DESIRE until-

“Cum.”

Patty screamed with happiness. Her waist jerked twitchily back and forth on its own and sprayed liquid sex all over the fingers. She went rigid and shook wildly for a moment, face shoving itself into the soft flesh, then all was limp. All was happy. She felt hands caressing her and snuggled up against the body she loved so much.