The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mistress Kaz, Mercenary Hypnotist — Chapter Two

Kaz’s American holiday continues

Kaz woke before seven o’clock the next morning; she rose, feeling relaxed and refreshed despite having gotten only four hours of sleep. Among her many talents as a hypnotist was the ability to put herself into a very deep sleep and awaken four hours later feeling rested as if she had slept eight hours.

Kaz had to admit that even with her hypnotism-enhanced sleep she felt a little tired, likely due to jetlag as well as the vigorous play she had engaged in with her new hypno-sub, Anna.

The hypnotist smiled at the young woman, sleeping peacefully curled up at the foot of the bed.

Like a pet.

Kaz had taken Anna into very deep trance, then began training her as a sex-slave. Thanks to Kaz’s powerful suggestions, the young woman found all of her inhibitions gone along with her free will, and quickly became adept at pleasuring her new Mistress. She learned many new positions and techniques as she worshipped the hypnotist for two hours. Kaz was finally satisfied after her fourth orgasm, and she turned her attention to pleasuring he new pet. The hypnotist was an exceptionally skilled lover, able to send both men and women into utter ecstasy with a combination of her physical prowess and hypnotic suggestions.

Anna had found herself trembling, sweaty and moaning as Kaz stimulated every part of her body; she experienced three powerful orgasms, each one reinforcing her servitude to Mistress Kaz. Eventually, Kaz had spoken Anna’s trigger phrase and sent the exhausted young woman back into trance; she whispered some post-hypnotic suggestions into Anna’s ear, then commended her to sleep at her feet.

Kaz would have enjoyed sleeping longer and then playing with Anna some more, but she had a meeting to get to.

A meeting she was looking forward to.

Kaz left Anna asleep on the bed and went into the bathroom, where she quickly showered. She didn’t have a lot of time to get ready, nor had she brought any of her Hypnodomme outfits with her. She decided to keep things simple; she put her hair in a tight bun and put on a sexy, long black spaghetti-strap dress she had intended to wear to the convention’s closing dinner. It had a plunging neckline and slit halfway up the front. She did her makeup a bit heavier than usual, including sultry dark eyeshadow and ruby red lips. She wore simple but large diamond stud earrings, and hung a gorgeous four-carat oval-shaped black sapphire pendant around her neck. Finally, she strapped on a pair of five-inch black stiletto sandals.

Finished dressing, she called the hotel’s front desk and requested they call her a cab, then went to her suitcase and retrieved a small pad of paper and a gold pen. She carefully wrote a note, which she placed near Anna on the bed before grabbing her purse and leaving the suite.

Anna would awaken to find Kaz’s note, which read:

-Good morning darling Anna. Last night was marvelous. Thank you. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. As of now, you are still under several very powerful hypnotic suggestions. If you decide that you are satisfied with your experience as my slave, then you may leave and the suggestions will fade over time. IF, however, you would like to remain under My power, stay in the suite until I return. You will then find yourself compelled to obey my every command, and you will be my personal servant and my lover. To put it more succinctly, you will be My slave…sexually and otherwise. Again, only remain in the suite if you WANT this to happen. IF you are there when I return, you will be mine for as long as I choose. I will not promise that I will always be a kind Mistress, though I will treat you well. Please think quite carefully before you decide. Either way, it is lovely to have met you and I find you worthy of serving Me.

Sincerely, Mistress Kaz

Kaz took the elevator down to the lobby and walked outside to find her cab waiting. A short time later she arrived at a small, upscale coffee shop several blocks from her hotel.

Stepping inside, she scanned tables and spotted her contact sitting near the back, typing on a laptop.

With a smile, the sexy hypnotist walked through the coffee shop toward the man, her heels clacking on the floor and drawing several looks of admiration at her appearance.

“Hello Rodney. You are looking well,” Kaz said cheerfully.

The man stopped typing and looked up at her with a grin.

He was perhaps forty-five, fit and handsome with short, military-style dark brown hair and green eyes. He was wearing a dark grey designer suit with a midnight blue tie.

“Mistress Kaz, it is great to see you! Thank you for meeting me!” Rodney said enthusiastically.

He rose and embraced the hypnotist, then pulled out her chair.

“Allow me. I have your tea and a blueberry muffin on the way for you,” Rodney said as Kaz sat.

“You are such a lovely man, thank you,” the hypnotist said.

Rodney retook his seat across from Kaz.

“You look fantastic! You haven’t aged a bit; what has it been, three years?” he asked.

Kaz chuckled.

“Closer to four. And stop trying to charm me, I already like you,” she replied as a coffee shop employee brought her drink and muffin.

“Hey, I am just saying the truth. Plus, it is smart to stay on a hypnotist’s good side. I have seen what happens to people that cross you,” Rodney replied.

“Fair enough. Thank you for this,” Kaz said, sipping her tea.

“My pleasure. So, what brings you to Seattle if I may ask?” Rodney asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

Kaz swallowed a bit of her muffin before answering.

“A hypnotists’ convention. They canceled the bloody thing while I was on the plane, if you can believe that! Now I am here with a lot of time to kill, so I figured I would make some cash,” she replied.

“Damn, I can imagine how aggravating that is. I have to say I am sorry, but I am glad it happened; having you available is fantastic, Mistress Kaz,” Rodney said with genuine appreciation.

Kaz smiled.

“Please, it’s just “Kaz” between us, Rodney. Save the “Mistress” for when we are with clients. I know you respect me, and I hope you know I respect you as well,” she replied.

Rodney smiled.

“You got it, Kaz. You know, you are a genuine pleasure to work with. I will admit, I have contracted one other hypnotist since we last worked together, and she was a, uh—,” he began.

“Cunt?” Kaz asked helpfully.

Rodney laughed.

“Yes, exactly,” he said.

“May I ask who she was, if it isn’t a terrible breach of etiquette, of course…?” Kaz asked.

“Not at all; I can’t reveal anything about clients, but contractors I work with are not a secret…especially the cunts. It was Mistress Sabina,” Rodney replied.

Kaz frowned.

“We have met. She is a cunt. She has worked contracts in Seattle?” she asked.

Rodney nodded.

“She will work almost anywhere if the pay is high enough; there are so few mercenary hypnotists, and even fewer good one. With you back in action I can think of three, maybe four in the entire world I would hire. Sabina may be a cunt, but she is very good at what she does,” he said almost apologetically.

Kaz nodded thoughtfully, then sipped her tea.

“That she is. I believe she speaks six or seven languages and knows as much about hypnotism as anyone. Honestly, I may be a bit rusty,” she said, taking another bite of her muffin.

“Nonsense; I bet you enslaved some handsome young man after you got in and taught him all about serving you,” Rodney said, taking another big sip from his coffee.

Kaz laughed.

“Rodney, you know me so well. It was actually a lovely young blonde woman,” she said with a wink.

Rodney chuckled, flushing a bit.

“See? Rusty my ass,” he said.

“So, tell me the truth, you didn’t pitch the job to Sabina first?” Kaz asked with a raised eyebrow and a playful smile.

Rodney’s expression became serious, and he shook his head.

“I didn’t even think to contact her. It isn’t a job that requires a hypnotist, it is one that a high-quality hypnotist will make easier. I have no worries about your skills. If I wanted Sabina, I would have hired her. The first client that I have in mind didn’t originally request a hypnotist; I pitched it to them last night because I know you will take care of it smoothly and quickly,” he said.

“I truly appreciate your faith in me, Rodney. I must admit, it is a nice ego boost to be preferred over someone like Mistress Sabina,” Kaz with a nod.

Kaz had met Mistress Sabina a couple of times over the years; she was over a decade younger than Kaz, a beautiful woman of Italian-Spanish descent who had been a wildly successful stage hypnotist by the age of nineteen. Much like Kaz, her skill and talent for hypnotism was incredible. After she had discovered the market for mercenary hypnotists, Sabina had decided to become one full-time.

Now a veteran mercenary hypnotist with ten years of experience, Sabina was a beautiful, intelligent and ruthless woman who had an excellent reputation for completing contracts. Despite being volatile and sometimes difficult to work with, her services were highly-sought after.

Kaz was genuinely flattered that Rodney thought so highly of her.

Flattered, but also not surprised.

Mistress Kaz had quite a reputation of her own.

For a moment, Kaz wondered why she’d ever left mercenary hypnotism behind.

A few memories of her behavior when she’d gotten carried away with her power popped into her head then, and she recalled exactly why she’d quit.

You are older and wiser now, Kaz. You can keep yourself under control, she told herself firmly.

In the back of her mind, a tiny voice asked, can you?

Sod off, Kaz told the voice.

It laughed at her in reply.

“Every day of the week, Mistress Kaz,” Rodney replied with a grin.

“Alright, now that you have stroked my ego tell me about the contract,” Kaz said with a wink.

She sat back in her chair and took a bite of her muffin, eying Rodney with a combination of admiration and lust.

Kaz had worked a half-dozen contracts he setup, all successfully, and they had a great relationship.

They had even had sex on two occasions, neither of which were the result of him being hypnotized.

Not that she had not been tempted; Rodney was a strong “Alpha-male” type, and the Hypnodomme in Kaz loved putting men like him on their knees.

She had resisted the urge however, and kept their relationship that of respectful friends and associates.

“To be honest, I actually have more than one in mind; the first one is easy, one or two days, tops. I know you don’t need a softball, but the client for the second contract can’t meet for three days so I figured you might want to take this one in the meantime,” Rodney said.

Kaz nodded, sitting up straight in her chair and taking on an air of supreme confidence.

“I don’t see why not; I have ten days to kill, and honestly I can stay longer, if necessary. Proceed, Rodney,” she replied.

She had fully assumed her hypnodomme persona.

“Alright, so the client is a woman named Kate Greenwood. She is forty-three, the wife of a wealthy investment fund manager; her children are out of the house, so she is basically a bored housewife and socialite. She recently discovered her husband is cheating on her for at least the third time, with his new personal assistant. Now they are getting divorced; the prenup greatly favors Kate’s husband. You can imagine why the soon-to-be ex-Mrs. Greenwood would want to hire you,” Rodney said.

Mistress Kaz nodded and smiled.

“I see; a hypnotist will certainly solve all her problems. You are right, it sounds like a simple one. However, simple can still be both fun and profitable. And to be honest, I won’t mind if my first contract after all this time away is an easy one,” she said.

“Great! She is offering twenty thousand, ten up front and ten after you hypnotize him. Another twenty if you are willing to hypnotize and humiliate his girlfriend,” Rodney said.

“That sounds good to me. They likely are not dangerous subjects,” Kaz agreed.

“No, Robert Greenwood is fifty and out-of-shape, and his assistant Jana is twenty-four, five-three and a hundred pounds with a background in office work. They are not a threat to you, I wouldn’t think,” Rodney replied.

“Wonderful. I will take the contract. Is there a meeting scheduled?” Kaz asked.

“Yes, I took the liberty of making lunch reservations for the two of you at the restaurant in your hotel, under the client’s name. One o’clock,” Rodney replied.

“Thank you, Rodney. And what is your percentage these days?” Kaz asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Twenty percent, but for you, fifteen. Hypnotists are a special commodity and appreciate having access to your talents very much,” Rodney replied with a smile.

“I genuinely appreciate that. I will transfer the money to you as soon as the client has paid in full,” Kaz said.

“No hurry, Kaz. I know you are good for it. Do you have any other questions, or can I help you with anything else this morning?” Rodney asked.

Kaz briefly considered inviting him back to her hotel.

She decided against it; it was just after nine o’clock, and if Anna was still in her suite when she returned, she would need to get the young woman settled into her role as a slave, and she also wanted to get a mani-pedi at the hotel salon.

“If you could purchase some items and have them sent to my suite before lunch, I would appreciate it,” Kaz replied.

“Of course. Text me a list,” Rodney agreed.

“Lovely, thank you so much. You really are wonderful, Rodney. I hope we can have dinner while I am in town,” Kaz replied, rising from her chair.

“I would love that, Kaz. I will let you know when the second client is ready to meet,” Rodney replied, also standing up.

He handed Kaz a cheap prepaid cellphone, along with a car key.

The hypnotist nodded and slipped them into her purse.

“Silver Mercedes down the block; it is yours as long as you are in town,” Rodney said.

“Thank you. It really is lovely to see you Rodney,” Kaz said.

“You too, gorgeous. Stay safe. Talk to you soon,” Rodney replied.

She and Rodney embraced, and then Kaz turned and walked out of the shop. She found the car Rodney had indicated, and climbed inside.

Kaz first sent Rodney a text containing a list of items she wanted him to send to her hotel suite; she then took a moment to orient herself, reminding herself she was in the United States and to drive on the right side of the road rather than the left.

The car was brand new, and had every amenity and feature imaginable.

“Okay, Rodney. You definitely scored points with this one,” Kaz said with a chuckle after starting the engine.

In the past, Rodney had always procured a car for her to use when she took a job from him, and she was quite pleased he had kept up the tradition.

Kaz parked the vehicle in the hotel’s parking garage, then made her way up to her suite.

Anna was sitting on the couch in the living room, wearing a hotel robe and scrolling on her phone.

“Oh! Hello Mistress Kaz,” she said, getting quickly to her feet.

Kaz smiled.

“Hello dear. I am happy to see you decided to remain here. I trust you read my note?” she asked.

Anna nodded.

“Yes, Mistress. I…I want to stay,” she said, her cheeks flushed.

Kaz’s expression grew serious.

“Are you certain? You realize what that means? Once you commit, I will not release you until I decide to do so. It will not matter if you cry or beg. I might keep you for a long time. Is that truly what you would like?” the hypnodomme asked, her hands on her hips.

Anna nodded again.

“Yes, Mistress Kaz. I understand. I will be your slave. Please. I want this,” she replied.

Kaz smiled.

“Well then. You can start by removing that robe. You will not get dressed unless I command it,” she said firmly.

Utterly compelled to obey by Kaz’s post-hypnotic suggestions, Anna immediately shrugged off the robe, revealing her fit naked body.

Kaz gave an approving nod.

“That’s better. Now get down on your hands and knees and crawl to me. You will kiss my feet,” Kaz commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Anna replied.

The young blonde immediately went to the floor, crawling to Kaz and kissing her sexy sandal-clad feet.

The hypnotist smiled, feeling a rush of power as she watched the young woman truly begin her time as a hypno-slave.

Kaz walked across the living room and into her bedroom.

Anna crawled after her, still compelled to kiss her Mistress’s feet. Kaz slipped off her shoes, then pulled off her dress. She then sat naked on the edge of the bed, watching as her slave continued to lavish kisses on her bare feet.

“Very good, dear. You are a natural foot-slave. Now then, I have a lunch meeting at one o’clock, and it is currently ten. I want to go down to the salon and get my nails done…but first you are going to put some of what I taught you last night to use,” Kaz said sweetly in her British accent.

The sexy hypnodomme slowly spread her legs.

“Kiss your way up my legs and eat me, slave-Anna. Please me, worship me,” Kaz commanded imperiously.

“Yes Mistress Kaz,” Anna replied, moving immediately to obey her owner.