The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mistress Kaz, Mercenary Hypnotist

This story takes place outside my “True Hypnotism Universe” (THU) I wanted to write something a bit smaller scale and focus on one powerful woman. Enjoy the story of Mistress Kaz!

Kaz walked into the lobby of the Seattle Four Seasons hotel pulling a large, wheeled suitcase and carrying a backpack over her shoulder.

It was almost midnight on a Thursday evening; having just spent nearly ten hours on a direct flight from London, Kaz was tired and eager to get checked into her room. She patiently waited while the front desk clerk checked in a suit-clad middle-aged man, then stepped up and flashed a dazzling smile at the pretty young blonde woman behind the counter.

Her name-tag read “Anna”.

“Hello Anna. My name is Karen Riley, I would like to get checked into my room, please,” Kaz said in her British accent.

Known by most of her close friends and family as “Kaz”, she rarely used her real name except on things like reservations. She set her backpack on the floor and slid her identification across the counter.

Anna smiled as she picked up the ID card.

“Certainly. Welcome to the Four Seasons,” the clerk said, tapping on her keyboard.

Kaz waited calmly while Anna continued to type; she stretched and looked around the spacious, deserted lobby.

At least they put me up in a nice hotel this year, she thought to herself with a shake of her head.

Anna looked up from her computer screen, a sheepish expression on her face.

“Uh ma’am, I am sorry but we don’t seem to have a reservation under your name,” she said apologetically.

Kaz frowned slightly.

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly before replying.

“Oh? It should be there, dear. I confirmed my reservation before I left England. It should be under The American Guild of Hypnotists. I am a presenter at the convention they are having. Please check again,” she said, trying to keep the exasperation out of her voice.

Well, I WAS going to be a presenter, until they canceled the whole bloody convention at the last minute while I was on the plane! I got my presentation ready and flew all the way to the U.S. for nothing, and now my comped room is not in the system either? Fuck, Kaz thought irritably.

Anna nodded and tapped on her keyboard again.

“Okay, I see it—uh, it seems that the reservation was canceled. I am very sorry,” she said.

Kaz let out a large sigh.

“Canceled? That is bloody ridiculous. Canceled by whom?” she asked, irritation creeping into her voice.

Anna glanced at her screen.

“The American Guild of Hypnotists contact is…Robert Blackwood. He canceled the reservations earlier today,” she said.

Kaz snorted.

“That sod? He had to have known I was already on the bloody plane! Ah well, I guess I am not surprised; Robert is a bit of a wanker. Well, I still need the room. I will just pay for it myself and settle up with Mr. Blackwood later,” she said, reaching into her pocket and producing a credit card.

“I-I’m sorry, but the rooms have already been re-booked. All our regular rooms are full right now. There are a couple of large events in town this weekend,” Anna replied sheepishly.

Kaz sighed again.

She felt her anger rising; she was tired, disappointed and irritable, on the verge of lashing out verbally and irrationally.

Such outbursts were not Kaz Riley’s typical style, however; she was a very intelligent, poised and powerful woman who took pride in staying in control of her thoughts and emotions.

Kaz had other ways of dealing with situations like the one she was now in.

Instead of losing her cool, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes; she exhaled slowly and let her anger fade into determination.

After several seconds, she opened her eyes and glanced around to make certain the lobby was still empty.

It was.

“Anna, I am sure you can understand that I am frustrated?” Kaz asked calmly.

She gave the clerk a big, disarming smile.

Kaz was a very attractive women with shoulder-length dark brown hair and fetching rich brown eyes. She had fair skin and a healthy, curvy figure. Though she was nearly fifty, her youthfulness and vibrant personality suggested someone at least a decade younger.

She was intelligent and witty, with a magnetic personality that naturally drew people to her.

Kaz was dressed casually in a snug long-sleeved red top that was cut to give just a teasing hint of the tops of her lovely breasts, along with well-worn blue jeans and stylish tall-heeled black open-toe mules that showed off her perfect red pedicure.

Kaz kept her jewelry to a minimum when she traveled long distances; she was currently wearing only a spherical, many-faceted crystal pendant roughly the size of a large marble on a long gold chain around her neck.

She casually grasped the pendant’s chain with her right hand and lifted the crystal from its resting place between her breasts.

The magnificent stone began to turn slowly about, reflecting the light in a myriad of colors.

“Of course, ma’am. I really am sorry, but there isn’t anything I can do. Our regular rooms are full, although we do have some suites…,” Anna replied slowly, her baby blue eyes reflexively drawn to the glittering crystal.

“Well now, that is something, isn’t it? I am sure we can fix this. You know this is not my fault, and you want to help me. I can tell you really want to help me, Anna,” Kaz replied soothingly.

Her voice had become soft yet firm; she reached out and gently put her free hand on Anna’s bare arm as she spoke.

Kaz’s touch was warm and comforting, and Anna did not pull away.

“I…yes. Yes, I really want to help you,” Anna agreed slowly.

Her eyes remained on the crystal; Kaz subtly twisted the pendant’s chain, causing the crystal to glitter even more brilliantly, and she slowly raised it so it dangled at Anna’s eye level.

“That is wonderful, dear. I am so glad to hear that you want to help me. Now I see you have noticed my crystal. Now Anna, the best way for you to help me is to simply focus on the crystal, watch it spinning…as you do so, you will notice the crystal’s many lovely facets…the way they reflect the light…noticing how the beautiful crystal is so lovely to watch the crystal reflecting the light in so many different colors…beautiful, perfect colors…blue and green and purple light…reflecting from the sparkling, spinning crystal directly into your eyes…noticing now your eyes are starting to feel heavy…your eyelids beginning to close as you continue to watch the spinning crystal and listen to my voice…,” Kaz purred her practiced and well-honed hypnotic voice.

She began gently massaging Anna’s arm with her left hand while continuing to hold up the spinning crystal with her right.

“It…I…wait…watch…crystal…,” Anna murmured.

The clerk gave a slight nod, her eyelids were already beginning to droop.

Kaz smirked; a skilled master hypnotist, she didn’t need much of an opening to put an unsuspecting person into a trance as long as she had their complete attention for a moment.

Anna was an easy target; young, eager to please and likely tired from her shift standing at the counter all day.

Kaz was supremely confident in her abilities as a hypnotist, and she knew Anna’s will would be no match her spinning crystal or her soothing monotone as it flowed easily into the young woman’s subconscious.

“Yes, very good dear. Very good. Just relax and let your eyelids close now. They are so heavy. Just let them drop now. Close your eyes and keep listening to my voice…you will notice you can still see the glittering crystal in your mind now…keep watching it spinning, reflecting all the pretty colors…helping you relax as you listen to my voice…you can see the crystal, can’t you Anna?” Kaz asked.

Anna’s eyes had closed, and her head nodded forward.

“Yes…I see…crystal,” she murmured.

Kaz smiled and let her pendant drop back to her chest.

“Wonderful dear. Just keep looking at the crystal and listen to my voice. Let yourself relax deeper and deeper… You feel wonderful, peaceful and relaxed…safe…in a wonderful, peaceful trance for me now…dropping deeper and deeper as you keep watching the crystal reflecting the light in all the pretty colors…you know in your heart you want to help me…you simply must help me…you want me to be happy, Anna…it will make you feel very good to help me…,” Kaz said firmly.

The hypnotist continued to massage the young woman’s arm gently.

Anna sighed and visibly relaxed more deeply, her shoulders slumping.

“Must…help you…want you to be…happy,” the woman agreed quietly.

Kaz grinned; Anna was an excellent subject, highly suggestible and a natural submissive.

“Very good dear. Now listen very carefully…when I count to five and snap my fingers, you will awaken feeling wonderful, relaxed and refreshed. You will completely forget that I hypnotized you, and believe we simply have been having a lovely conversation. You will feel a very strong, overwhelming urge to accommodate me, to give me whatever I ask for as a guest of this hotel. You will do whatever you can to make me happy. You want to help Kaz Riley, you must help Kaz Riley. Helping me will make you feel good, Anna…so good…helping Kaz will bring you pleasure… Do you understand me, Anna?” Kaz asked firmly, withdrawing her hand from Anna’s arm.

“Yes ma’am,” Anna agreed.

“Very good. One more thing; if I, and only I, say “Little helper Anna”, you will instantly drop into a lovely deep state of hypnosis, ready to obey all my instructions and accept my suggestions. You will not consciously remember that I gave you these instructions…Okay Anna, starting to come up now…one, two, waking up for me, three, four, almost there…five, and wide-awake feeling wonderful and knowing that helping me will bring you pleasure,” Kaz said firmly.

The hypnotist snapped her fingers, and Anna’s eyes fluttered open.

She blinked a few times, looking around with a slightly confused expression; she smiled as her eyes focused on Kaz.

“So, what can I do to help you?” Anna asked cheerfully.

Kaz smiled at her.

“Well dear, I was hoping you could give me one of the lovely two-bedroom deluxe suites for the regular room price,” she said reasonably.

For an instant, Anna looked uncertain; what Kaz was suggesting was possible, but not something she was supposed to do for just any guest.

Her uncertainty vanished almost instantly however, as Kaz’s post-hypnotic suggestions took effect.

Anna had to help Kaz.

Doing so made her feel so good.

“For you, absolutely! Now, you were originally here for nine nights, would you like the suite for that long as well?” Anna asked, typing away on her keyboard.

“Yes please. I might as well enjoy myself until my return flight,” Kaz replied with a wink.

Anna quickly entered the information into the computer and handed Kaz a pair of room cards.

“Can I do anything else for you?” Anna asked eagerly as Kaz picked up her backpack.

“Please have my suitcase brought up to my suite,” the hypnotist instructed.

Anna nodded vigorously.

“Of course; it will be right behind you,” she said.

The young woman’s body tingled as a wave of pleasure washed over her from being able to accommodate Kaz.

Kaz smiled at her; she noticed the young woman’s cheeks were flushed.

Almost as if she is aroused, the poor thing. She really is quite suggestible, and naturally submissive. I seem to have had quite a strong effect on her; not exactly what I intended…oh well, she will be fine by tomorrow. No harm if she has a go at herself while thinking me later, Kaz thought, suppressing a chuckle.

“Thank you very much, dear. It has been lovely chatting with you,” she said, turning and heading for the elevators.

“Thank you! You too!” Anna called after her.

She watched the hypnotist walking away, her eyes glued to the hypnotist until she disappeared from view.

Kaz got into the elevator wearing a big, smug smile.

She had enjoyed hypnotizing Anna and bending her to her will immensely.

A trained hypnotherapist, she spent most of her time and energy helping clients improve their lives; she was a true expert in her craft, having decades of experience as a hypnotist and maintaining a thriving, successful practice in her hometown of Halifax. She had been asked by The American Guild of Hypnotists to do a daily presentation on running a successful hypnotherapy business during their week-long convention in Seattle.

After agreeing to do so and spending many hours preparing her presentation, Kaz had endured the long flight to Seattle only to receive the news that the convention was being cancelled due to “unforeseen circumstances” shortly after her plane landed.

“Whatever the bloody hell that means,” Kaz muttered as she rode the elevator up to the hotel’s top floor.

Now she had ten days in Seattle to kill, and her mind was already pondering the possibilities.

While Kaz typically used her exceptional hypnotic skills to help people, she did sometimes use them for other purposes, including for her entertainment or personal gain, like she had done with Anna to obtain the luxury suite for a fraction of its normal price.

Hypnotizing the young clerk had been unethical, and in truth it had been a bit of a temper tantrum on her part.

Kaz didn’t care; she didn’t feel any remorse for her actions.

In fact, she was rather pleased with herself; the vast majority of hypnotists would not have been able to hypnotize a subject without their consent the way she had Anna.

She had done it easily.

Why not? It was just a little harmless room upgrade. If this is turning into an impromptu vacation on my own dime, I might as well use my skills to enjoy myself; besides, it isn’t my fault that arsehole Blackwood canceled my reservation. Bloody bastard should have put me up anyway, Kaz thought to herself as she stepped off the elevator.

The beautiful British hypnotist’s mentality had changed during the elevator ride; she had stepped inside as Karen Riley, professional hypnotherapist.

The woman who stepped out was someone else, a different side of Kaz’s personality that she kept carefully in check until she was sure she was ready to unleash it.

Mistress Kaz Riley, Hypnodomme unlocked the door to her suite and stepped into the massive seventeen-hundred-square-foot luxury accommodations.

“Now then, this is more like it,” she said, looking around the spacious and lavishly furnished living room with approval.

Kaz went into the master bedroom, kicked off her shoes and tossed her backpack onto the king-sized bed. She then spent some time looking around the suite, familiarizing herself with the many amenities. There was a large jetted tub in the master bathroom, and she decided a nice soak after her flight was in order.

She turned on the water and began to fill the tub when there was a knock at the door; Kaz answered it to find a concierge with her suitcase.

She thanked the young man and tipped him generously, then went to her bedroom and retrieved her laptop.

Kaz quickly undressed and gratefully lowered herself into the hot, swirling water in the tub, closing her eyes and allowing herself to relax.

A few minutes later she frowned.

Kaz had been trying to doze off in the warm water, but instead found herself wide awake as her mind continued to ponder what to do with herself the next ten or so days. She kept coming back to one particular possibility, though she was on the fence about pursuing it as it was something she had vowed to leave in her past.

The trouble was, it was so damned fun and exciting.

Not only was she awake and not feeling jet-lagged, she was aroused.

Kaz’s mastery of hypnotism and her ability to use it to bend others to her will excited her.

While she normally kept a tight lid on her hypnodomme nature, her impromptu domination of Anna had reawakened her inner dominant, and once roused she was difficult to put back to rest without sating Her desires.

Hypnotizing Anna for no other reason than personal gain was but a taste of Her power, a tiny tease that only made Kaz want to dominate others more.

A lot more.

She giggled and reached for her laptop; she had brought it to the tub with her because deep down she knew she was going to use it for exactly what she was about to do.

Kaz turned on the computer and logged in to a hidden partition of her hard drive, one that required two passwords and facial recognition to access. Once she had access to the partition, she used a web browser to log into a private chat site that required a further two passwords to access.

Scanning a list of users currently online, Kaz grinned when she spotted one called DarkWork01. She clicked on it and sent a private message under her username HypnoFixer.

-Hello Rodney, it’s Kaz. I am in Seattle and have some time to kill. Got any work that needs a ’tist? Kaz asked.

Almost immediately, an icon popped up indicating that DarkWork01 was responding.

-Hey gorgeous! Great to hear from you! You bet I can use you if you are in town! I can meet tomorrow and give you some options, came the reply.

Kaz giggled.

-Wonderful. Our regular spot? 8:00 am? , she asked in reply.

-Sounds great! I will see you then. Really great to have you back on the scene, by the way. Merc Hypnotists are really hard to come by, and sexy ones like you are super rare ;) , came the reply.

-You are such a charmer. See you tomorrow!, Kaz replied.

She logged out of the chat site and then her hidden hard-drive partition.

Kaz set her laptop on a table beside the tub and sank lower into the heated water, a huge smile on her face.

She had worked for many years as a “hypnotist-for-hire” as a side job, using her incomparable skills to act as a fixer or troubleshooter for high-priced clients. Kaz had accepted a wide variety of contracts as a mercenary hypnotist, for things as simple as wives who were being cheated on wanting their husbands humiliated and to take everything in the divorce to influencing politicians and corporate espionage. The contracts allowed her to indulge her darker urges, to feed her naturally dominant side by unleashing them on less than savory people. In the process she often managed to do some good as well; being a believer in karma, she liked to offset some of her selfish and questionable activities. Kaz also immensely enjoyed teaching selfish and corrupt men and women a lesson in humility, as well as helping others out of difficult situations they were otherwise stuck in.

Kaz had made quite a reputation for herself as a reliable troubleshooter, and had contacts in many cities in both Europe and the United States who helped her find contracts.

She had retired from mercenary hypnotism several years earlier, after becoming worried her hypnodomme side was taking over; she had caught herself becoming more and more sadistic and less empathic, merely seeking the next chance to dominate someone and enjoying it perhaps too much.

Kaz had settled down and put all of her energy into her hypnotherapy practice, turning it into a huge success. She helped hundreds, if not thousands of people not only through her office sessions but with her videos, books, audio files and convention appearances.

However, Kaz the Hypnodomme was always lurking at the periphery of her consciousness, waiting for an opportunity to get out.

The past six months, Kaz’s domme side had escaped on two occasions not including hypnotizing Anna.

The first had been a mechanic named Eddie in her hometown; he had tried to cheat her out of hundreds of pounds for repairing her car, so Kaz had hypnotized him with her dazzling brown eyes and not only made him do the repairs for free, but the next time he played cards with his mates he found himself doing a sexy strip tease and revealing sexy women’s lingerie beneath his clothes.

The second incident had involved a woman at a local park; Kaz had been relaxing on a bench, reading a novel when the young woman had passed by being positively awful to the cute little puppy she was walking; Kaz had gotten the woman’s attention with the large emerald ring she’d been wearing, sending her into a deep trance and giving her a thorough attitude adjustment. When the woman awoke, she found herself an absolute animal-lover, devoted to taking excellent care of her puppy. The woman had also found herself compelled to become one of Kaz’s weekly clients, so that the hypnotist could reinforce her suggestions for a while and make certain the woman’s new positive attitude toward animals was permanent.

Anna had made a third indulgence, and Kaz’s desire to dominate coupled with her unexpected free time had made it impossible for her to resist the opportunity to take on a hypnosis-for-hire job.

Kaz’s hand wandered between her legs as she sat in the tub; she moaned quietly as she fondled herself a bit, wondering what type of job her contact would have for her.

“I hope it is exciting…mmmm...well, Kaz how about you get out of this tub and have a proper go at yourself, then get some sleep?” she asked aloud with a chuckle.

The hypnotist rose and stepped out of the tub and opened the drain before quickly drying off and walking naked into her bedroom. She was about to go to her suitcase and retrieve one of her toys to aid in pleasuring herself when the suite’s doorbell chimed.

Cursing softly, Kaz put on a thick, comfortable white robe provided by the hotel and went to answer the door.

She was surprised to see Anna standing outside her suite.

“Hello Anna; may I help you?” Kaz asked pleasantly.

She admired the young woman’s slender athletic figure; she had changed from her hotel uniform into a simple blue tank top and denim shorts, along with thin blue flip-flops. Her long blonde hair was in a ponytail, and she had a large brown leather purse over her shoulder.

“Uh, hello Ms. Riley. I am really sorry to bother you, but the driver of the cab that dropped you off brought this in; he said you left it in the backseat. I just…I really wanted to help you and bring it to you after my shift,” Anna said, her cheeks turning red.

The young woman held up a beautiful gold pocket-watch, which Kaz immediately recognized as one of the dozen or so she had brought with her. The one Anna was holding had been in a side-pocket of her backpack, and it had obviously fallen out.

“Oh, my goodness! Thank you dear. I love that watch; it is one of my favorites! Please come in,” Kaz said cheerfully.

Anna looked uncertain for a moment; it was likely against hotel policy for her to do so.

“Oh, um, that isn’t necessary. I just really wanted to you know, help you and make sure you got your watch back,” she stammered, holding out the watch.

However, she was still under Kaz’s post hypnotic suggestions, and still wanted to help the British woman in any way she could.

The hypnotist smiled and raised an eyebrow, making no move to take the watch.

“Please come in so I can thank you properly,” Kaz suggested in her best hypnotist’s voice.

Anna smiled back.

“Okay. It was no trouble, Ms. Riley. Just let me know if I can help you in any other way,” she said, stepping inside.

The hypnotist smirked a bit, pleased with how well Anna was responding to her suggestions; rather than being eager to leave after getting off work, she had not only brought Kaz’s watch to her personally, but now appeared to be happy to wait to see if Kaz had anything else she would like assistance with.

Anna handed Kaz the watch, and the hypnotist hung it around her neck before she closed the door.

“Please call me Kaz. Really, I am very grateful, Anna. It means a lot to me that you returned this. It is an antique, and very valuable. It was stupid of me to leave it in the cab,” Kaz said.

“Oh, well the cab driver is the one who brought it back; I just rode up an elevator to give it to you,” Anna replied almost shyly.

Once again, she flushed as she looked at Kaz, swallowing hard.

My goodness, you are a very submissive young lady as well as highly suggestible, aren’t you dear? And perhaps not just interested in men…I believe we need to explore this,” Kaz thought slyly.

“Nonsense; you could have kept it, sold it. I really appreciate how you have helped me, Anna,” Kaz said in a velvety voice.

Anna’s cheeks were still red, and she shuddered ever so slightly at Kaz’s words as a tingle of pleasure rippled through her body.

“Thank you, Kaz. It was my pleasure,” the young woman whispered.

I am certain it was, the hypnotist thought slyly.

“Would you like to join me for a drink? You are over twenty-one, aren’t you?” Kaz asked casually.

“Oh, uh, yes. I am twenty-six. And yes, I would like that,” Anna replied with a nervous grin.

Kaz chuckled.

“Relax, dear. Have a seat, make yourself comfortable. Do you like white wine? The suite has a lovely selection,” Kaz asked.

“Yes, thank you,” Anna replied, sitting on the couch and slipping off her flip-flops.

Kaz went into the suite’s kitchen; Anna looked around the spacious living room, impressed with the furnishings and decorations.

She had never been in one of the expensive suites before.

“Here you go dear. I hope you like it,” Kaz said, returning with two glasses of fine white wine and handing one to Anna.

“Thank you, Ms.— I mean, Kaz,” Anna replied.

She nervously took a sip from the glass.

“My pleasure, dear. It is the least I can do for returning my watch,” Kaz replied, sitting beside Anna on the couch and taking a sip of her own wine.

“So, are you like, a hypnotist then? I mean, you were here for a hypnotist convention, and the pocket watch…,” Anna asked, taking another sip.

Kaz nodded.

“Indeed I am,” she said.

Anna smiled.

“That is so cool! Do you do like, therapy? Or stage hypnotism maybe?” she asked, genuinely interested.

Kaz chuckled.

“I don’t want to sound arrogant, but I am skilled in just about every kind of hypnosis there is,” Kaz replied with a wink.

“Really? That is so cool!” Anna said enthusiastically.

She drank more of her wine.

“I am glad you think so. People are often…put off to find out I am a hypnotist,” Kaz replied.

“Why? Are they afraid you are going to make them do things?” Anna asked.

She took another sip of her wine; it was already nearly gone.

Kaz laughed.

“Some are, yes. Others are complete skeptics, they think hypnotism is all bullocks. I must admit, I do enjoy showing them differently,” she said with a touch of smugness.

“Kaz, I…I love the way you talk. Your accent, I mean. It is kinda…sexy, if you don’t mind me saying so,” Anna said, finishing her drink.

“I don’t mind, Anna. Thank you. Tell me, are you interested in being hypnotized?” Kaz asked.

Anna bit her lip.

Then she nodded.

“Yes,” she whispered.

Kaz raised an eyebrow.

“Are you interested in being hypnotized by me?” she asked pointedly.

Anna nodded.

“Why?” Kaz asked.

“Because I…I think you are hot…I…want you to make me do things…things to make you happy,” Anna whispered even quieter.

Kaz chuckled; she had done quite a number on Anna with just that little bit of hypnotism in the lobby; she found herself wanting to put the young woman under again and have some fun with her.

“You know, they say hypnotism can’t make people do things, don’t you Anna? That is the generally accepted belief,” Kaz said, finishing her own wine.

Anna looked disappointed as she .

“I…I know. I was kind of hoping that, you know, that wasn’t true,” she said.

Kaz smiled.

“One moment, I will get us refills,” she said.

The hypnotist rose and went into the kitchen, returning with the wine bottle and refilling both glasses.

“Anna, do you want me to hypnotize me and make you do things? To take away your free will?” Kaz asked firmly, retaking her seat.

The young blonde nodded without hesitation.

“I do. I…I don’t know why, but I…I recently realized I like girls, and I have been experimenting a little. You are so gorgeous and sexy, and I think the hypnotist thing is really hot and I just want to give up control and be your…your uh…uh…,” Anna stammered.

“Sex slave?” Kaz asked calmly.

Again, Anna nodded; her face was bright red, and she was breathing rapidly with excitement. She took a big gulp from her refilled wineglass.

“Anna, that is something I can do quite easily, something I would be happy to do do. It is even something I can do against a person’s will, unlike most hypnotists. However, in your case I would prefer it truly be something you want to happen,” Kaz said seriously.

Anna appeared to indeed be a submissive, bisexual young woman by nature, and Kaz’s hypnotism had unintentionally caused Anna’s natural proclivities to be amplified into a full-on desire to become a hypnotized sex-slave.

The wine is probably helping, too…, the hypnotist mused silently.

Kaz was now feeling even more aroused, and she found herself imagining Anna’s head between her legs.

“It is, Kaz. You can…you can hypnotize me and ask me, right? I wouldn’t be able to lie to you,” Anna said, an almost pleading tone in her voice.

Kaz sat quietly for a moment, appraising the young woman and wrestling with her own desires as well as her ethics.

Why not? She WANTS this, and so do you. It isn’t like you have never dominated anyone sexually before. It will be far preferable to sitting here fingering yourself until you fall asleep. She will make a lovely plaything while you are in town, and you can help her discover the joys of lesbian sex. You have already opened the cage; time to go full hypnodomme for a bit, she told herself.

“That is quite true, Little Helper Anna,” Kaz said firmly.

Anna looked surprised, her body going stiff for an instant before her eyes closed and she relaxed completely, sagging back into the couch as she went into a hypnotic trance.

Kaz smiled as she looked at her latest conquest.

Anna really was quite a lovely, nubile young woman.

“Anna, you will answer me honestly, you must tell me the truth; would you truly like to be my slave? My obedient, submissive servant and sex-slave?” Kaz asked the hypnotized young woman.

“Yes…I want to be…your slave,” Anna murmured.

Kaz grinned approvingly.

“Very, good Anna. I am now your Mistress. You are now my slave, and you will obey my every command and accept all of my suggestions as if they are you own thoughts,” she said in powerful monotone voice.

“Yes Mistress…I am your slave…will obey every…command,” Anna agreed.

“Lovely! You have made me very happy, slave-Anna. You will now open your eyes and stand up while remaining deep in trance for me, completely in my power,” Kaz commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Anna replied.

The young blonde opened her eyes and rose to her feet.

“Good girl. You will remove all of your clothes,” Kaz ordered next.

“Yes, Mistress,” Anna said.

Kaz watched as the young woman quickly removed her clothing.

The hypnotist felt her vagina moisten in anticipation, again imagining Anna’s head between her legs.

Kaz rose to her feet and moved to stand in front of Anna, grinning as she admired the blonde’s fit, slender naked body.

“Anna, kneel before your Mistress,” Kaz commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Anna said, sinking to her knees before the hypnotist.

“I believe this is going to be a good trip after all,” she said, letting her robe fall to the floor.

Mistress Kaz, Hypnodomme, had truly returned.