The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PART 2

MISTRESS EVILENA AT THE HYPNOSIS SHOW—THE HOTEL SUITE

The evening front desk clerk was also envious of Richard...with a gorgeous blond on one side of him, and a delicious redhead on the other...“How do guys like that do it?” he thought to himself as the trio entered the elevator...Little did he know...

As the elevator door closed Evilena deepened their trances using the floor lights as the elevator headed to the top floor...“That’s right my helpless ones...stare at the lights...The higher they go...the deeper you go...and the deeper you fall under my control...Her room was on the top floor of the skyscraper hotel.

When they reached the 60th floor, Evilena had to remind the two hypnotized playthings that they had to stand up.

Both were starting to crumble to the elevator floor, and just stared vacantly at the floor indicator lights, with their eyes fixed and their mouths hanging open loosely. Richard even had a drop of spittle hanging from the corner of his mouth.

To no one in particular Evilena, muttered, “Both of them must have been hypnotized so many times, they just are SO far into trance. This is going to be fun.”

As the door slid open the blond again beckoned with a gesture of a graceful finger for the two to follow, but as Genie stepped off the elevator, she could wait no longer and gently kissed the entranced entertainer. Both let out little sighs, and Richard could see their tongues intertwining, but found he could do nothing about it...In fact in his current state, he found himself becoming aroused watching them, as their bodies seemed to melt together...He could see the Evilena had slipped her leg between Genie’s thighs, and she was riding it in a motion that was almost hypnotic in itself. Evilena saw him staring out of the corner of her eye…”Look Genie, see how helpless men really are before two powerful goddesses like us.”

With a mischievous smile Evilena turned and walked slowly down the hallway toward her suite of rooms. Both entranced entertainer’s just walked behind her as her lovely hips swayed back and forth. As she opened the door, with her card key, she turned and beckoned her two puppets. “Both of you sit on the sofa now and we can talk. The two complied immediately.

“Now, I already know that Richard has a word that immediately entrances you, Genie, but what is the word the you can say that is his hypnotic trigger?”

“There is no trigger for him, Evilena, and until you mentioned it this moment, I didn’t know I had a trigger, either.”

The gorgeous blond looked over at Richard, as if she were his fifth grade teacher. “Richard, shame on you,” she spat out, then laughed. “We’ll have to correct that situation, won’t we?”

From deep inside his mind, a final “alarm bell” went off, and triggered a struggle to re-gain control of himself. Through gritted teeth, he managed to say, “NO”, and started to shake his head, trying to throw off the heavy lethargic feeling in his mind.

“Hmmmmmmmm” Evilena said in a slightly surprised tone, “You are far stronger than I realized. No one before has managed to try and pull themselves away from my control at this depth.” She quickly turned to Genie and said “Sleep Deep My Lovely One, I’ll be with you again in a moment.” Genie’s head immediately dropped to her chest, as Evilena straddled Richard’s legs on the sofa and sat on his lap. Her hands went to his head to stop the movements and she commanded him in her most melodious hypnotic voice;

“Look at me Richard...Look deep into my hypnotic eyes.” She saw him close his eyes to avoid her stare, but she had expected that. “That’s right Richard...fight me...their harder you fight...the easier you fall deeper...You can even see my eyes in your imagination... can’t you?...He was seeing them...So he opened his eyes again to get rid of the image in his imagination, and came face to face with her real deep pool hypnotic emerald eyes that instantly captivated him.

As his captured gaze, locked on to her eyes, he could hear her soothing, narcotic voice deep within his mind. “Richard, it’s ok to let go, it’s alright to fall deeper under my spell...deeper...deeper, Genie did it, and you will too. Just let go…let go... Let me lead you and I will allow you great pleasure ....obey me and you will receive unbelievable pleasure...Obey for pleasure...Obey ...Even now your cock is swelling up, just at the sound of my voice, and the sight of my beautiful face and eyes...harder...deeper...harder... deeper”

Evilena watched as Richard’s huge cock grew upon her verbal commands.

“Richard, my pet... is there a part of you that still wants to resist me, even though you know surrender will bring you great pleasure?”

“The professional mesmerist fought with all his might and his lips began to move, “Y ... y... yessss...” he managed to stutter.

“Good boy...Now let’s find that last feeble shred of resistance and give it to me as a gift. It will give you great pleasure to do so... Give it to me...GIVE IT TO ME NOW!” she commanded and involuntarily Richard’s hand reached out as if presenting the blond goddess with a real, palpable gift.”

“Heerre,” he silently mouthed as Evilena reached out and took the imaginary present.

“Good boy...Now I want you to get even harder...Cock coming up now...Stiff!.. Stiff!...As you look over at Genie your desire is uncontrollable...You want her!...And you are willing to submit to her, as you do to me, if only she says the words “PUSSY POWER!". When you hear those words from lovely Genie’s lips you will immediately fall back into this lovely, deep hypnotic spell and you will unzip your trousers and hold your cock out so that Genie may inspect it...And the harder and more aroused you grow, the weaker and more compliant you become...Don’t you My PUSSY POWER Pet?”

Richard’s hand went to the fly of his trousers as he said “Yes Mistress Evilena” and fumbled until his raging hard on lay exposed to the view of the two lovely women.

“Genie, look at Richard’s prick, it’s a gift to YOU, as his total surrender was a gift to me.”

Genie stirred from her comfortable position on the couch, and looked at her helpless partners throbbing cock with a smile on her face. She reach out and fondled it, as she looked closely at it.

The sight of two of the Worlds most famous hypnotists totally helpless and under her control was beginning to excite Evilena. “Have you ever made love to another woman Genie?” she asked. “No Evilena.” was Genie’s reply.

Hmmmm she thought...a “virgin” to the pleasures of two women together...And her man to helplessly watch her first experience...How delicious! “I think we should retire to the bedroom my pets...", the blond said as she walked the pair to the spacious bedchamber of the suite.

Evilena pushed Richard onto the bed, snapped her fingers in front of his face and commanded, “SLEEP”! In spite of the fact he WANTED to resist, his eyes snapped closed.

“Now Genie,” the gorgeous blond said smilingly, “Kiss me.”

Without resistance Genie stepped forward and embraced the gorgeous sorceress and their lips met, this time, ferociously, and erotically. Their tongues danced and twisted, the softness of Evilena’s lips and tongue exciting Genie as they clung to each other tightly. Evilena trapped the entertainer’s face between her hands and as she licked her cheeks softly, they both moaned in ecstasy.” Undress for me Genie, I want to see your lovely body...Do it now,” she commanded as she pulled back slightly. Then as Genie started to comply, Evilena pulled her back and embraced her again.” Just one more kiss.” she said, this time not a command but an admission that she too was enthralled by this lovely woman. Again their lips touched, and their tongues dueled. They explored and touched intimately...Hunger and surprise filled Genie’s eyes as her pussy began to drip under Evilena’s touches. Her breathing started to become more ragged.

Out of the corner of her eye, Evilena saw Richard on the bed, and realized this would be a fitting punishment for his not telling Genie he had installed a trigger in her. She smiled and said, “Richard, you will now do exactly as Genie or I tell you to do...Open you eyes...see what is happening.” she then whispered something in Genie’s ear. As Richard opened his eyes and saw Genie naked and wet between her legs, her nipples swollen and pointy, he wanted her badly...But she simply pointed her finger at him and said, “You cannot move, and you cannot speak...You can only watch us and want so badly you will be obsessed with us when we are done...”

“Wonderful Genie” Evilena said as she softly turned the redheads face back to hers...and again they softly kissed.

“Watch This Genie,” the blond said, with a smile.

She walked over to the frozen stage hypnotist and waved her hand, theatrically, over his cock. “Rise...Rise...” she almost sang in a sing song voice. And his prick did stiffen and rise, hard and straight.

“Now, dear girl, you try it.”

And as Genie mimicked the gesture, Richard’s cock stiffened even more.

“See not only are you in charge of his mind in this hypnotized state, but you are in total command of his body as well.” the smiling dominatrix opined.

Richard stared helplessly at the two naked temptresses and felt his cock respond to their commands, he was confused.

“And what’s more my pet, Genie can make you cum without even touching you. She is in total control now,” she said as she again turned and gave Genies nipples a soft pinch, with her fingers. Genie sighed, and kissed the fingertips that were exciting her so.

“Soon....Richard, soon you WILL cum for us, but not now. Just look at us and become more and more excited... stiffer and stiffer... harder and harder...“she smiled an evil smile at her captive lover. Now she would show Richard how two women could totally please each other...

Meanwhile Richards mind was a boiling cauldron of erotic thoughts. In his “frozen” state, he couldn’t stop watching and didn’t want to...He was a helpless puppet of the two women. His cock throbbed, his breath quickened as he watched Evilena’s fingers slide between Genie’s legs and disappear. Her knees buckled and the building passion was like a roaring flame in her eyes...Evilena slowly backed her up to the bed...and gently laid her down, never taking her fingers from Genie’s vagina...Now she started to suggest things to her...

Genie heard the soft seductive voice in her ears...“Your body feels so soft and warm Genie...So soft. You feel my fingers inside of you...You feel the pleasure building. You cannot resist the pleasure”

Genie was aware of Evilena’s fingers moving, touching, exploring deep within her. Evilena’s eyes were now staring deeply into hers holding her within the erotic spell she was weaving.

“You are so lovely, my dear...proud of your beauty and feminine power. You may command Richard to cum when it pleases you...Wouldn’t it be fun to make him reach an orgasm when you do dear...And you are so near an orgasm...So Near...”

Evilena kissed the helplessly aroused hypnotist again.

“Ohhhh....OHHHHHH..” Genie moaned as Evilena’s fingers worked their magic and their lips met.

“Don’t forget my dear...it is YOU that controls Richard now,” she smiled as she continued her erotic onslaught on the quivering beauty.

The controlling blond looked over at the hypnotically frozen Richard, “How does it feel to be under Genie’s control? Then she laughed. “Of course you can’t tell me can you, but I bet you can THINK it, and you’ll find it feels wonderful...arousing you to heights you never thought possible!”

Everything the powerful blonde hypnoteuse said to him was instantly activated in his mind now. He thought, “Under Genie’s control feeling wonderful...wanting her so...WANTING!” Evilena saw that his blood engorged cock was bright red...And throbbing uncontrollably.

“Genie my Lovely One...Do you ever squirt when you climax?” Evilena asked in a low sexy voice...“Yes Mistress”, Genie replied in a slightly embarrassed voice. “Did you know that your climax juices can have a chemical effect on a man, making him even more submissive?” the blond hypnoteuse said smiling at Richard. “No Mistress...I didn’t.” was Genies answer. “Mmmmmmm let me show you...", and with that the seductive hypnoteuse went to work in earnest on Genies engorged sex, singing “Closer...Closer Genie...Ready to give your climax to me...You can’t stop now...CUM FOR ME MY PET...CUM GENIE...CUM FOR EVILENA...

Genie screamed in pleasure and through her orgasmic mind mist remembered Evilena’s words and blurted out, “CUM RICHARD...CUM!” Richard’s prick exploded as he loudly groaned “Ahhhhhhhhhhh Fuccccccccckkkkk Ohhhhhhhhhhh!”

Evilena felt Genie squirt into her hand...She cupped the hot fluid, as she felt Genie arch towards her...She looked over at the helpless hypnotist now in the thoes of his own orgasm and felt shivers of pleasure herself. After a minute of so when Genie had calmed down a bit, she held out her hand and poured Genie’s juices into her hand. “Feed it to him Genie, make him drink it...and do it every time he makes you climax. Keep him hypnotized and submissive to you at home until you have him fully trained to be your total slave” A smile crossed Genie’s face at Evilena’s words, as she leaned over to Richard and said only two words “Drink Slave!”

Richard immediately open his mouth and hungrily lapped every drop Genie offered him...

Evilena lounged on the bed with her head propped on her hand and watched with a satisfied look on her face...There would be an interesting change in this couples relationship she thought. But now it was time for a little pleasure of her own...“Genie...Move Richard to that chair and slide it over to the bed.” She saw the change in Genie already as she took his hand, looked into his eyes, and said, “Come with me!” She led him to the overstuffed chair. “Move it to the bed Slave.” She almost looked surprised when he said “Yes Mistress” and immediately complied. “Sit in it, and do everything we tell you to.” was Genie’s next command. He immediately sat down and awaited their next directive.

“Good boy”, Evilena began, “Now a few last questions and new commands for you to learn. Did you used to make Genie have oral sex with you when she was hypnotized? she asked. “Yes Mistress” he replied in a dreamy tranced voice. “From this very second on you will never do that again...Understand SLAVE?” she said in a now commanding voice. “Yes Goddess” he replied. “She will only do that if it gives her pleasure to do so, and only after you have pleasured her to her satisfaction...Right SLAVE?...He immediately replied “Oh yes Mistress.” She continued, “As soon as you leave any public place and are alone with Genie, you will immediately revert back to her submissive boy toy...won’t you SLAVE?” Again, it was now an automatic “Yes Mistress.” that came out of his mouth. And finally you are no longer able to hypnotize Genie...Even the phrase “Genie’s Gone” has disappeared from your mind...Only our trigger PUSSY POWER remains...Isn’t that true NOW SLAVE? “Yes My Goddess” Richard Repli ed...“Good Boy...Now I want you to sit there and learn how a woman makes love to another woman...Once again, you may not touch yourself, or Cum until we tell you to...But it will be very arousing to you...and if Genie ever wants to bring another woman home and make love to her...you will find the though too arousing to overcome...You will be happy to let her...won’t you Boy? “Yes My Goddess” he said as his cock started to stir at the new thoughts she had expertly programmed into his sub-conscious...

Meanwhile, Genie had heard the phrase “Genie’s Gone” come from Evilena’s mouth and immediately reacted to it...Her face went flaccid and her eyes focused only on her Mistress...This had not escaped Evilena’s attention, and as she turned away from Richard and focused her mind onto the possible pleasures that the gorgeous redheaded hypnoteuse would bring her, she felt the tingling feeling beginning to spread between her own legs. She leaned back and adjusted the lush pillows behind her head...slipped out of the skin tight sequined cocktail dress she had worn to the show, and slowly spread her legs for the redhead...Her finger pointed down between them...“Here Genie...your next pleasure is here...Come to me...Come Lovely One...and taste my fountainhead of pleasure...”

The lovely redhead climbed between her legs, and began lovingly using her tongue on Evilena...“Mmmmmmm yes my pet...just like that...” Evilena told her...“Lift my ass with your hands so you can probe me...” Genie’s passion was rising from her first taste of another woman...she was dripping wet again...But all she wanted at the moment was to please Evilena, as she lifted her to her soft eager mouth and made love to her...sticking her tongue deep inside, and then running along the upper walls and out over Evilena’s clit. She then sucked the engorged button deep into her mouth and swirled it with the tip of her tongue. she remembered how Evilena’s fingers had made her feel, and took one hand from beneath the lithe blonds butt supporting it with the other...Her free fingers now probed deep into Evilena searching for her G-Spot and beyond. She slid her fingers back and forth over the rim of Evilena’s cervix as sche continued to use her tongue on her clit. She felt the blondes grow ing passion as her cervix walls engorged with blood, and her clit stiffened. It felt like heaven to her...she had never given a woman pleasure before...She remember how Richard could drive her crazy by massaging her g-spot while licking her clit...So she let her fingers explore Evilena until she found it. She knew she was there when Evilena let out an impassioned, “Ohhhh Yessss Geniee like that...Don’t stop.” Genie responded by increasing her speed, but was careful not to increase the friction too much, as Richard had sometimes done when he got overly excited licking her. A few seconds later she was rewarded with Evilena’s legs wrapping tightly around her...her muscles tensing, and a screaming in release....Genie rode her bucking body, drinking every bit of Evilena’s essence.

As her excitement slowly subsided, Evilena was amazed and touched. It was rarely that she was affected in this way by and inexperienced sub. She pulled Genie up to her face and kissed her deeply...“Thank you my new pet...You were wonderful.” She noticed the wetness dripping from Genie onto her leg...“Perhaps one final pleasure for Genie before we retire” she thought. She looked over and sure enough Richard was once more “standing at attention”.

“Genie” she whispered, “Richard is awaiting your pleasure...You may ride him as long as you wish...He will not Cum now until you tell him to, and it will please me to watch.” Genie got up with a “Yes My Mistress.” and slowly went to the chair and mounted Richard...She rode him for what seemed hours, directing his speed and thrusts, until finally she allowed him to climax with her. She then laid next to Evilena on the bed and curled in her arms as Richard dutifully obeyed his programming and licked her clean before laying down on the other side of her. The three fell into a most contented sleep.

EPILOGUE:

The following evening, Evilena went with her new pets to catch another hypnotic performance...None of the audience seemed to notice the new announcement:

“Please welcome the “GODDESS OF HYPNOSIS and her PARTNER IN TRANCES” GENIE AND RICHARD!” From her ringside table Evilena looked up and Genie and mouthed “GOOD GIRL GENIE”...While she thought “I hope they get re-booked here next year.”

END...MAYBE?