The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MISTRESS EVILENA AT THE HYPNOSIS SHOW

The advertisement in the Miami Herald read: “THE WORLDS ONLY DOUBLE COMEDY HYPNOSIS SHOW”, with a picture of a gorgeous redhead female and handsome dark haired man. Evilena knew of the couple from the internet, but had never seen their show, or met them. “It might make a nice diversion for a boring Saturday night” she thought, and I love to see other hypnotists work, too. I think I’ll go.”

So that Saturday evening the gorgeous, blond hypnoteuse took her seat at a ringside table to watch the show. She was impressed by the speed with which the attractive couple chose their participants, and even more so by the skill they both used to entrance the excited fans that surrounded the stage.

Evilena noticed that the handsome male half of the duo was sneaking glances at her, but the one time when he looked questioningly at her, as if to invite her onto the stage, she silently mouthed the word ‘no’ and shook her head. She didn’t want to be part of the show, she wanted to watch it.

The show was really fun, the two talented hypnotists had a naughty, but hilarious show and it was easy to understand why they were at the top of their profession...The tall, slightly graying Richard, and the striking Redhead with the “lion’s mane” of hair made quite a couple on stage. Their show began with what she knew was a standard “fractional relaxation” induction, but it was interesting as they traded lines back and forth to hypnotize their stage volunteers, and quite a few people in the audience...They both knew how to use their very hypnotic voices quite well. Then after sending a few people back, and replacing the empty seats with some of the entranced audience members, the entertainment really began...

It was quite a hoot to watch what they did, having the men start off by feeling their asses get very hot...so much so that the guys had to jump out of their seats, and the women blowing on them to cool them off, then finally one was given a bottle of water to cool “her guy” off...Upon hearing “wide awake” it was hilarious to see their reactions...The guy with a wet bottom, and the girl wondering why she had an empty water bottle in her hand...Only to sit back down and fall under on their “SLEEP” command...And that was only the start...

They had set the show up to “trade off”...With Genie, picking on the guys, and Richard picking on the girls...Only to have Genie rescue them...Guys lost their dicks...and found that women in the audience had very strange looking “replacements” for them...Tigers tails which they stuck in their pants when they returned to stage, and which the women on stage fell in love with...A man thinking he was “possessed” by the spirit of Elvis...and given his Hound Dog which he falls in love with...literally. The sight of a guy trying to make love to a stuffed dog made Evilena roll with laughter, along with everyone else in the audience. And it just kept going, until the final bits where Richard convinced the women they were from Playboy and competing for the “Playmate of the Year” crown, and the men that they were competing for the “Playgirl Man of the Year” award, while Genie had mysteriously taken one of the men off stage. He sent them down into the audience to “dance” for the people, and directed the best looking male to Evilena, and female to a man seated next to her. They were treated to a very sexy strip, which he stopped just short of them exposing their “private parts”, although the woman did show her ample breasts to the man next to Evilena before Richard could stop her...

Then came the finale...Richard announced that one of the women would be chosen as the new “Playmate of the Year”, and that it was only fair that the outgoing “Playmate” got one final appearance...He announced, “Ladies & Gentlemen...and nice round of applause in her final appearance...Last years “Playmate of the Year”...TIGER LILLY...At which point his partner Genie led the man she had taken off the stage back up in full drag. A leopard skin leotard, with falsies sewn in, a “Tina Turner” wig on his head...“Tiger was then told that “Donald Trump” was sitting out in the audience, and that if “she” just gave him one lap dance, “she” would not have to worry, because he would take care of “her” for the rest of her life...Richard then sent her out to dance on a guy who had been talking loudly during the show...telling the audience “ahh revenge is sweet”, as the guy got totally embarrassed...and pleaded for Richard to stop it...promising to shut up...After a few seconds, Genie rescued him, telling “Tiger” to return to the stage...

The audience gave the couple a thunderous applause...And were treated to an “encore” as they woke up the stage volunteers, and sent them back with post hypnotic suggestions to reach to at their seats...The “grand finale” had them all return as members of the “New Village People” led by none other than “Tiger Lilly” still in drag as the lead singer...It was a hilarious ending when the couple said “WIDE AWAKE” and 10 people who had been “singing” as stars of the show realized what they were doing and where they were...They were then put back under for the final time, and Evilena saw the final “suggestions” that they wouldn’t be embarrassed in any way, and be happy that they were the “stars” of the show...feel wonderful and have all kinds of “sexual” energy for their partners when they went home...“No wonder they are so popular”, she thought...smiling to herself at the final suggestion.

After the performance had ended, Evilena sat at her table sipping Hypnotiq, and as she was about to leave, she looked up and saw the well dressed male member of the duo approaching her table. She smiled as he introduced himself...“Hello Evilena...I’m Richard...Can I buy you a refill?"...“So you know who I am”...she replied...“I would recognize you anywhere after seeing your website so many times...And you do kind of stand out in a crowd...I’m just disappointed that you wouldn’t come up and grace my stage with your hypnotic beauty, he said in his most flattering tone...Or were you afraid I might send you into a very deep trance?...He finished, changing to a teasing tone.

The blond hypnoteuse gave a knowing chuckle, “I did enjoy the show, and I’m glad I came, but please, take my word for it... I wasn’t worried that you might entrance me. Other talented hypnotists have tried, but all have failed. I just came to support your show. Any good publicity about hypnosis, here in Miami, helps me too, you know. And yes, you may buy me a drink.”

Evilena confidently waved at the waiter, pointed at her drink, then at Richard, then gave the waiter a little wink, as Richard said to him, “My usual too Juan...May I join you Evilena? I would love a chance to chat about hypnosis with you.” Her voice changed to a more hypnotic “Of course you may...In fact I WANT YOU TO...sit and talk about hypnosis with me...I’m curious when did you first learn to trance someone, and who taught you to BE HYPNOTIZED?"...The beautiful hypnoteuse had emphasized the words she wanted his sub-conscious to hear above the rest. Richard’s conscious mind had caught the mistake in the last word out of her mouth...“You mean to hypnotize Evilena?...Well actually I was first fascinated by it at about 8 years old, but it was taught to me by my next door neighbor at 16. He did a small show for his daughters 16th. Birthday party and I bugged him till he taught it to me.” Evilena sat listening intently and storing the information he was feeding her. “Then when I was in the Air Force, I got stationed at Nellis Air Force base in Las Vegas...It was there that I met Ginger Court at the Tropicana Hotel and Casino...I went up on stage and got hypnotized by her...It was my first experience...She later taught me stage hypnosis after I re-wrote her show. We did the first “double show” ever done in 1970, when I was still 19.” The conversation was interrupted by Juan bringing their drinks to the table.

After Juan set down the drinks, she picked up the conversation. “I started at a young age too. I almost discovered my talents by accident when I found I was able to hypnotize my babysitter when I was still a very young girl. It seemed to come naturally to me. I often think my study of the phenomena of hypnosis led me to my scientific studies at the university. But, even though, I am by training a scientist, I enjoy being quite theatrical, when I entrance my subjects. Perhaps that’s why I’m fascinated with stage acts like yours.”

The lovely blond picked up her drink and held it up in front of Richard. “It’s a Hypnotiq Chill, just a squeeze of lemon and the Hypnotiq Liquor over ice.... I like the color... Don’t you ?” Richard’s antenna should have gone up when he heard the change in Evilena’s voice. He knew she was trying to turn the tables on him, but he was curious...So he played along to see how good she truly was...confident his inner defenses would protect him...“Yes. Blue happens to be my favorite Evilena...And Hypnotiq sponsors some of my shows”

“Then just look at it as I swirl the glass...Look deeply into the blue depths of the drink...Deeper... deeper...just keep looking into the cool, blue, restful depths.”

Evilena was just testing how susceptible Richard was. He had surfaced the possibility of him hypnotizing her. Now she just wanted him to feel the possibility of Mistress Evilena entrancing him...“Deeper,” she sang. Almost like the Sirens of Greek legend, she was trying to trap his sub-conscious mind in her hypnotic cadence.

He was immediately aware of the change in her voice, but he was confident that he would be ok...He wanted to see how she had managed to get so many people to fall under her spell...He was looking, and listening to her honey coated hypnotic voice...But, he was also doing multiplication tasks in his head to keep himself from becoming too intent on her words...Unfortunately his eye movements gave that fact away to Evilena...She decided to “stealth” induce him, knowing there were many ways to distract a man’s mind from what she was trying to do.

The goddess slowly reached up, and as she was swirling the glass in front of his eyes with one hand, she erotically ran her fingernails down his cheek with the other. She heard the audible intake of air as he gasped at her touch. “That should bring his attention back to me,” she thought.

“Look at the glass Richard, deeper and deeper into the glass... and feel yourself becoming more and more tired ... sleepy ... sleepy ....” He felt himself lock onto the glass with his eyes, and her voice with his mind...“NO his inner defenses screamed...DON’T...He shook his head to try and clear it...but as she saw him doing it, her foot deftly slid up the inside of his thigh and distracted him again.

“There’s no need to fight, Richard...No need to resist...You are perfectly safe with me ... safe ... secure...And you need only to slip deeply under my hypnotic control to be safe .. secure .. and to feel amazing pleasure ... Now doesn’t that sound nice?...And all you have to do is listen to my voice...look at the swirling blue glass...and let yourself go.”

As the professional hypnotist remained rooted in his seat, Evilena placed her free hand under the table and softly caressed Richard’s leg and thigh. Her motions seemed to be in total synchronization with her words and he felt himself relax more and more. No multiplications tables, no algebraic formulas, only a deepening feeling of relaxation, and a fascination with the lovely blond, sitting across from him...

His control was slowly slipping away as she softly but relentlessly talked to him...He could feel it...And his inner defenses seemed to have crumbled...His inner voice now was now a just repeating her words...“No need to fight...No need to resist...Safe...Let go...” And that was what he felt...Himself sinking into the blue swirling depths of her hypnotic voice...

“That’s right Richard...Deeper...and deeper now...wanting to get lost in my words...and now my eyes” she said as she stopped swirling her drink and softly lifted his chin, fixing him with her incredible blue green eyes.

“Now, my pet, I’m going to count from ten down to one... you KNOW this is an irresistible hypnotic induction ... You’ve done it yourself...And with each number you will feel more and more relaxed... more submissive ... more pliable...more receptive to my thoughts and commands...more MINE...ten...slipping deeper...nine...so easy for you to slip into this deep hypnotic trance...eight...weaker and weaker unable to resist my words and thoughts...seven...so close to total surrender now...wanting to fall under my power...needing to fall under my power...six...lost in the depths of my eyes now...unable to look away...deeper...and deeper...five...the journey to submission is half completed now and you do so look forward to your complete descent....”

Evilena now reached out with both hands and used the soft tips of her fingers to masage tiny circles on Richard’s temples. He seemed to relax even more as she continued her soft, tender manipulations.

“Deeper ... deeper ...deeper.”

Evilena was concentrating her hypnotic attack on the helpless hypnotist and didn’t notice that another gorgeous woman was approaching the table.

“Four...so helpless now...unable to resist at all...three...mind...body...spirit...will...all becoming Evilena’s property....two...so close now...surrender is so close...one...loving the sound of my voice locked into it now... loving to gaze into my hypnotic eyes...deeper and deeper...falling...loving me...and Zero...SLEEP DEEP FOR YOUR MISTRESS EVILENA!”

And with that the gorgeous blond hypnoteuse snapped her fingers and Richard’s head slumped to his chest...And just then a voice from above her said, “What the hell are you doing?” She look up to see Richards stage partner Genie, staring at Richard rather quizically, as if she was seeing something for the first time...Richard Hypnotized!

Evilena was not about to allow Genie to attempt to wake Richard up, and the intuitive hypnoteuse surmised that Richard had hypnotized Genie several times. She quickly stood to face he inquisitor and locked eyes with her...

“Richard, my pet, what is Genie’s trigger phrase, that you have used to entrance her before, tell me quickly! " The Hypnotic Blond said while still gazing deeply into Genie’s eyes...“Tell me now!.”

Still seemingly asleep Richard mumbled, “Genie’s Gone...” and the combination of the ingrained trigger and the mesmerizing stare of Goddess Evilena were too much for the beautiful stage performer. She immediately dropped her arms weakly and began to gaze helplessly into her captor’s eyes. Her expression became blank, and her mouth was slightly open.

“Oh, Good Girl, “Smiled Evilena, “VERY obedient aren’t you?”

Now she stepped closer to the lovely Redhead, “Look deeper into my eyes dear...deeper...You know it’s impossible to resist me...Richard couldn’t, and if he couldn’t neither can you...Can you Genie?...Obey me...Obey me...Obey your new Mistress Evilena...You MUST obey.”

Genie’s head nodded ever so slightly, in helpless agreement.

“Now sit down, here at the table with us,” Evilena whispered as she took Genie’s hand in hers and led her to the round table.

The two women seated themselves so that the Blond Dominatrix could gaze at both of her new submissives. She smiled. They were both very attractive. This would be a wonderful night.

“Now both of you listen, very carefully, my hotel room is very near here. You will stand up, act totally normally, and follow me there. But remember...I am in TOTAL command of your thoughts and feelings, you both are so very attracted to me that it excites you to even think about coming with me to my room...Now come...COME...”

With one of those wonderful theatric hypnotic gestures, Evilena beckoned the mesmerized duo to follow her, and they did. Richard was not embarrassed even though the ‘excited’ command had him walking behind the two beautiful women, with an obvious and substantial erection. Passerby’s smiled at his predicament, but envied him for the beauty of the two women accompanying him.

Outside the club, she stopped for a moment and stepped in front of her two new conquests. Staring intently at first one then the other, she commanded, “You will act totally normally when we enter the hotel...Just as though we are old friends going up to my room for a drink...Do you understand my new pets?” They answered in unison...“Yes Evilena”. She answered “Good...It is right across the street...so come...Follow Evilena...COME With ME NOW...

END Chapter 1