The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mistress Diane’s Recruitment

PART TWO

Bob was exhausted. But another trip was out of the way and it was home he was headed for this Saturday afternoon. He dialed the cell and Jane answered.

“OK I’m at the airport. Can you pick me up?,” he asked.

“No problem. I’ll be there in an hour or so!” Jane replied. “I can’t wait to have a nice meal and be “us”.” “Being us” was the phrase they always used to express just being together and having time alone.

‘Great, because I am really beat.” “See you soon” “Can’t wait”

Jane hung-up the phone and proceeded to get some food gathered for supper. The phone rang again and as she answered she heard only, “Fuck for your Mistress”. She slipped into a wonderful hot trance and held the phone tightly eagerly awaiting the voice of her mistress.

“After you have come home with Bob, you will use the clothing ,make-up, and crystal we have given you.. You will make sure your cunt is smooth and ready to own Bob. You must be sure to have lots of wine. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress Diane”

“You must bring him to us ready to learn to fuck any cunt and suck any cock.”

“I must bring him to my mistress” And with that the phone went dead Jane hung-up realizing she had lots to do.

As Bob entered the car he noticed a slight hint of perfume but simply thought Jane had a meeting today and decided to use her favorite scent. On the way home they talked and when they got to the house Bob wandered up the stairs and put his suitcase in the bedroom. From behind him Jane’s hands wrapped around him and spun him around allowing her to give him a warm welcome kiss. “Nice”, he thought.

Before he could utter anything she began, “I’m glad you’re home honey, how about that meal, a little wine, and a hot tub then I thought you would like a long massage after a tough week. How does that sound?”

“How can I resist that kind of offer?” he replied. “Indeed”, she said feeling a sudden burst of warmth in her cunt.

Dinner went well and the wine certainly was the best he had had in a very long time. Very tasty. Sitting on the couch after dinner Jane suggested they might go to the hot tub and finish the wine and then start that long massage she had offered earlier. Bob thought that was a great idea and off to the hot tub they went.

As they sat in the tub Bob found the heat of the water, the altitude and the wine were combining to get him just a little dizzy. He swore as he took his glass and began to drink he heard Jane softly utter, “Good, drink baby...drink.”

His glass was soon empty and he was feeling very good. He thought to himself that it was a good thing he didn’t have to drive anywhere. Jane watching him then suggested they go to the bed and she would begin her massage. She got out of the tub and when Bob said it might be a minute before he could get to the room she simply replied that was OK, she had a thing or two to do anyway. Then off she went.

Bob found himself five minutes later slowly walking through the dark house to the bedroom. As he walked into the room candles were lit and Jane was sitting on the bed dressed in a netted tanktop with netted stockings and black lace panties. She had a great shade of lipstick on and it made her lips look large and in his dizzy state quite inviting.

He made it to the bed and sat down. As he did, Jane placed her hands on each side of his face and pulled his lips to hers. The kiss was hot and deep and she had little trouble coating his lips with her lipstick.

Bob felt a rush of dizziness and heat run through his body but he immediately attributed that to the wine and being tired. Jane suggested that he simply lie down and to let her begin her massage.

As he lay on his back she began to massage his feet and legs. It was incredible and her body features he noticed were quite emphasized by the clothing she wore.

“Where did this stuff come from?’ he asked. “Oh I just thought I might try out some new ideas,” she replied. “Here finish this little bit of wine honey” and she placed a glass in his hands and he slowly finished the wonderful liquid. Again, he swore he heard, “Good baby...drink” being uttered from Jane’s lips.

As Jane worked her way to his arms and hands, Bob couldn’t help but notice her tits seemed larger and more attractive. Something about them drew his attention. He was feeling quite dizzy now and was finding himself staring. Staring at her tits, then her eyes, then her tits again. He felt so relaxed and very much like he was floating. Jane noticed Bob’s glazed over eyes and slowly mounted him placing her panty-ladened cunt over his hardening cock. She continued to massage his arms running each hand up each arm then down allowing herself to lower her tits close to his face. As she drew herself up the third time she slowly reached into her top and pulled out the crystal and allowed it to dangle in front of her tits...the very tits she began to see Marla sucking and massaging.

Bob saw the crystal and was immediately struck with its beauty. “Where did you get that?” he asked trying not to sound too drunk.

Jane found herself instantly swept with heat and her cunt immediately began to drip with excitement. “It was given to me by someone who said it could hypnotize.”

She was so hot and realized this must be similar to the power Mistress Diane must feel that she didn’t think it unwise to say it could indeed hypnotize.

Suddenly, Bob regained some sense of soberness and a chill ran down his back. “Hypnotize?” he said with a start. “Why in the world would you fall for a line like that and why would something like that be of interest to you?”

Without hesitation, Jane lowered her tits close to her husband’s face so the crystal was clearly in view and feeling the power of the mistress said, “They need you to fuck women and suck cocks......and you will belong to them.” As she said this Bob found himself looking at the crystal and hearing the words fucking...sucking.....cocks. They all seemed to emanate from the crystal not Jane’s mouth. He again felt a sense of fear and began to struggle to get up but Jane kept mounting him.

“Jane, what is wrong with you?” we ought to just go to sleep and discuss this stuff tomorrow morning when I’m more clearheaded.”

“I can’t do that”, Jane replied, ‘Look”. And with that command she placed the crystal directly in front of Bob’s eyes after having taken it off from around her neck and she slowly swung it back and forth. He struggled but the wine and something else was keeping his strength at bay. Jane paused just long enough to lift her tanktop above her tits and he found himself staring at the enlarged nipples and the crystal.

“Good baby..just keep looking at the crystal...at the colors and flashes of light.....relax and watch. Listen to my voice and enjoy looking at the crystal and my tits. My large hypnotic tits. The flashing crystal”

Bob couldn’t resist the words and the crystal. Her tits seemed larger and fuller. He couldn’t take he eyes off the area of the tits and crystal and he did seem to be relaxing. Maybe it wasn’t such a bad way to unwind...relax....tits....crystal.

As Jane watched her husband succumb to the power of her Mistress her cunt began to ooze juices. It seemed red hot and very empty. She would have a slave soon to fill it but she found herself rubbing it against his enlarged cock.

“Sleep baby...sleep. Give in to us.....give in to the feeling......you are becoming horny and enslaved....you are enjoying being owned and enslaved. Give in....sleep”

As her words entered his mind Bob found his eyes becoming heavier and heavier until he just gave-up and closed them. As he did he could feel Jane move off of him. Then he heard her voice again.

“You will remain in a deep trance but you will open your eyes and listen to my voice.”

With those words his eyes opened and he found his wife completely stripped except for the crystal around her neck. His eyes caressed her and stopped at her clean-shaven cunt. It didn’t seem right to be shaved but he couldn’t resist any of the view. As he looked he noticed a huge double headed dildo in her hands. She was slowly stroking it and placing it deep in her mouth...in and out.....stroking.

“That’s right Bob...a long hard cock to suck...not just for me...but for you to suck.” Something in his mind told him to resist the image....sucking men’s cocks...it wasn’t right. He shouldn’t do it. He looked at her continuing to stroke the dildo. “Your cock could be stroked like this often. It could be in and out of lots of women...it could be in and out of lots of men...it will be soon.” Something in his mind told him to try to resist.

Jane realized her husband’s attempt to resist and leaned close to his face. She took her hands and guided his face to look into her eyes.

“That’s right Bob, look into my eyes...deeply...you can’t resist them.” As she said this she took one of her hands and began to stroke his cock. As she squeezed she could see his eyes lock onto hers. As she stroked she watched his eyes glaze over. “Good baby..close your eyes and just feel your future.”

As she said those words she took her wet cunt and slipped his hot cock deep into it. Her smooth cunt massaging his cock.....commanding his cock to pump and thrust. She slowly pumped him but commanded him not to cum until she allowed it. By doing this he would be totally owned.

“Good baby...try this.” Suddenly Bob felt the head of the dildo on his lips. He tried to resist but he found his tongue slowly tasting it...then his lips opening slightly...then his mouth opening allowing Jane to thrust the dildo slowly but deliberately into his mouth and slowly moving it in and out. He found himself sucking harder as her cunt continued its milking.

“You will fuck our Mistress Diane and do as she commands. You will suck all cocks she directs you to and you will fuck all cunts she places before you. Do you understand?”

By now Bob was completely entranced by the cock he was sucking and the cunt he was pumping. He only thought was to obey the Mistress. With as much energy as he could spare he grunted, “I will obey the Mistress.” He did so trying not to loose the wonderful taste of the cock that had been placed into his mouth by slave Jane.

Jane then slowly removed the cock from his mouth and slowly moved her cunt off his cock. She slipped the dildo into her cunt and moved it to his mouth. As he began to suck she began to suck his huge sperm-filled cock. Caressing it while sucking hard and long.

Finally, she moved her cunt onto his cock again and said, “As you cum into this hot cunt you will be totally owned by Mistress Diane. We will be married but will only fuck when she commands it and only fuck each other with her permission. Your sperm will heat my cunt into total submission to our Mistress. Cum slave...cum!”

With that command slave Bob shot his hot sperm into slave Jane. She erupted into an enslaving orgasm. After several minutes of intense submission they found themselves spent and drifting into sleep.

The next morning Jane and Bob awoke feeling quite rested and neither one quite remembering the evening before. They chalked it up to being drunk and decided a day of recovery would be wise.

That afternoon while taking a restful nap the phone rang.......Jane answered it and heard only, “Fuck for your Mistress”. Her eyes glazed over and she simply looked at Bob and replied that the neighbors were having a get together and thought they would like to participate. Bob thought for a moment and then agreed it might be fun.