The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mistress Diane’s Recruitment

Part One

Jane always disliked it when Bob was heading out of town. His trips were frequent but necessary for his type of work. He disliked the trips just as much but had decided work was better than collecting unemployment and that the hassle of the trips for the next couple of years was worth the rewards in the long run. After all, the work did allow them to live in the mountains in their dream home. Putting up with the inconvience seemed like a small sacrifice they could endure for the time being.

Bob felt better about the trips recently because they were meeting the people in their surrounding area and he felt Jane was not quite as alone knowing someone could be reached if she had a problem. As a matter of fact, they had been invited to a get-together tonight but Bob was heading out and couldn’t make it. Jane, however, had accepted the invitation just so she would have something to do other than sit at home alone. A quick kiss at the airport and Bob was off. Jane prepared herself for the drive home and planned how she would get herself ready for the party later.

The doorbell rang and Diane greeted Jane at the door. “Come on in Jane! We were just having some light snacks and talking.”

As Jane entered the home she noticed Diane’s husband Paul sitting in front of the fireplace enjoying some crackers and wine. Along side of Paul was Bill who was Marla’s husband. Bill and Marla lived on the other side of the mountain from Jane and Bob’s place. Jane greeted everyone and sat down and sipped a glass of white wine enjoying the conversation.

“Let’s get on with the card game,” Diane suggested. “Not everyone can stay here forever.” Referring to Jane’s comment on the phone that she didn’t think she could stay more than an hour or so.

With little effort, the table was set-up and the five players began the game. A bottle (or was it two) of wine later the rules were a little fuzzy but everyone was having a great time. They paused as Diane got up to replenish the drinks and Bill and Paul wandered off to the basement to see something Paul had been working on. Left at the table to engage in small talk, Jane and Marla talked about the beauty of living in the mountains.

While talking, Jane couldn’t help notice Marla fingering one of her rings. It was a very large Opal and quite brilliant. Marla took notice immediately and kept moving the ring slightly back and forth on her finger.

Knowing that Jane was admiring the ring Marla spoke, “Yeah, this is a great ring. Quite expensive. I purchased it as a celebration gift for getting my Masters. It is from Australia...a “Fire Opal” I think they call it. It has a very deep coloration. If you look closely you can really appreciate the fire-like colors deeply embedded in the stone.” With that, she moved her hand slightly so that the room light was reflecting directly towards Jane’s eyes. She noticed Jane looking more closely.

Jane had never seen a stone of this quality before. It was truly magnificent and as suggested she could look deeply into the stone and see a radiant fire color emanating from the blues of the opal.

“I love this ring for lots of reasons,” Marla said. “When I’m stressed at work I just take a moment to look deeply into its colors and I find very relaxing. Very calming.”

Jane agreed in her mind. “It is very relaxing and calming to look at it. I can see why she loves to wear it.” Right at that moment she startled realizing that the wine was taking effect and that she was loosing track of her whereabouts. With the start, she took her eyes off the ring. “Sorry”, she said with a hint of embarrassment, “just a bit dizzy I guess.”

“Oh Jesus, Jane, don’t worry about the wine. You’re only a short walk away from home and this is supposed to be a night to relax and unwind, right?”

As if on cue, Diane returned with refilled wine glasses. “Relax and unwind? I’m all for that!” Let’s toast to Friday nights and no responsibilities on the weekend. And with that the three women raised their glasses and toasted themselves.

Noticing that the men had yet to return, Marla mentioned to Diane, “Jane and I were talking about my opal. I was telling her how much I appreciated its ability to make me relax when I’m stressed at work.”

“I know what you mean,” replied Diane, “I use my ring for the same purpose.” And with that statement, Diane showed her ring (a beautiful diamond with an exquisite cut) to the two women. While Jane looked at it she thought how remarkable it was that with such little light in the home, the diamond sparkled with brilliance.

While Jane looked at the ring, Marla excused herself to visit the “little girl’s room”. Noticing that Jane was just a little dizzy while looking at her ring Diane commented,” I love the fact that women are comfortable in taking time out from work to relax and calm themselves in the middle of stressful events. I have found my ring helps me to concentrate on myself and to listen to the voice of calmness. That voice is so relaxxiiiiiing.”

Jane couldn’t help but agree. It might be the wine, or maybe being a little more tired than usual, or perhaps it was the sparkling colors. Whatever it was she felt very relaxed and warm. Almost like she was drifting perhaps? In any case, she pulled herself out of the trance and thought she should get home before she made a fool of herself and fell asleep right at the card table.

Diane, sensing Jane’s slight confusion continued to place her ring so the light hit Jane’s eyes. “I guess we all may have had more wine than we needed. I believe we are all feeling a little dizzy and relaxed. Jane looked at her and tried to focus but all she could focus her eyes on was the ring as Diane elevated her hand to Jane’s eyes. “So dizzy and relaxed...........so relaxxxed.”

At that moment, Marla returned and before she sat in her chair her hand brushed the back of Jane’s neck, pausing just long enough to offer a slight circular-massaging touch. Jane felt a rush of calmness and relaxation. The ring...the colors...so relaxing. Diane looked into Marla’s eyes and Marla began to position herself behind Jane. “You are finding yourself relaxing and enjoying the feeling Jane. You can only concentrate on the colors and the movement of the ring. Listen to my voice....only my voice suggesting.........leading you to relax.”

Jane knew something strange was happening but it certainly felt good to watch the ring and listen. Besides she had a minute or two before she really needed to head home. At that moment, Marla slowly began to massage Jane’s neck. Slow circular movements with both hands. With the colors, wine, words, and touch, Jane found herself loosing sense of time and resistance.

“That’s right Jane, relax and listen to my voice,” Diane continued. “Feel the relaxing touch on your body while you listen to my voice taking you deeper into a state of relaxation and peace........listening to my voice taking you into a wonderful state of hypnosis. You are slipping into a wonderful state of relaxation and can only hear my voice. In fact, you love to listen to my voice don’t you?”

“Yes, I love your voice.”

“You love the touch and the colors and cannot resist their power, isn’t that right?

“I can’t resist their power.”

With that said Marla allowed her hands to travel softly down Jane’s shoulders and just slightly across the top of her firm breasts. Jane didn’t seem to find the move anything less than soothing and natural.

Diane continued, “You want to sleep deeply don’t you Jane?”

“Yes, sleep.” Jane had no will left to resist the wonderful sensations being offered to her.

“As I count to five, Jane, you will drift into a deep sleep. You will still feel the massage relaxing you and the words directing you. You will not resist their power. You will allow them to direct your will.”

“Yes, direct...my...will...enjoy......massage.”

“Fine.........one.........two, deeper to sleep......three very relaxed.....four no will left...five.”

With that, Jane went into a complete trance listening only to Diane’s words and sensing Marla’s touch.

“Jane, you are now a slave to these feelings and to me your mistress. You have no desire to resist me or my commands. It feels right to follow my words and act as I suggest. Isn’t that right?”

“No resistance,” Jane replied.

“You will call me Mistress Diane and as you address me you will find yourself submitting totally to my power.”

“Yes Mistress Diane.” A wave of unexpected pleasure swept over her.

Jane, we need young women like you for our service. Young, uninhibited, horny women. You are becoming quite horny aren’t you Jane?”

“Yes”

“Jane, have you had sex with men other than Bob?”

“No”

“Have you ever had sex with women?”

“No”

“Jane, starting now, the idea of sex with other men is beginning to grow in your mind. The desire of having sex with other women is also beginning to mould your will.”

As Diane spoke these words, Bill and Paul returned from the basement. With a wave of her hand they stood motionless and watched blankly. Marla continued her massage except this time as her hands fell down Jane’s neck they continued over her breasts squeezing them and flicking her erect nipples through her sweatshirt. The sensations were totally new but Jane found herself offering a slight moan of pleasure while her cunt began to moisten.

“Jane, if you are going to join our ring of pleasure you will need to show us what you bring to the mistress. Strip for us...strip for Mistress Diane.”

Marla backed away as Jane pushed her seat back from the table and stood in front of the group. It felt so natural and right to take her clothes off for her Mistress and the other followers. As the last piece of clothing hit the floor, Marla resumed her massage, however, she also had taken her clothes off and was now naked in front of Jane taking oil previously placed by the table and spreading it over Jane’s breasts and slowly allowing her hands to drift downward to her cunt. As her hands reached the cunt she slowly placed two fingers over Jane’s clit and rubbed slowly.

“Jane, your Mistress commands you to offer your first kiss to her. Kiss your Mistress.”

Something deep in Jane’s mind resisted this image. She hesitated...tried to resist. As Mistress Diane sensed this resistance she commanded, “Slaves bring her to me.”

With this command, Bill and Paul grabbed Jane’s arms while Marla backed away. They directed Jane to Mistress Diane’s chair. Mistress Diane stood before Jane and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. As she did she spoke, “Jane you will follow your mistress’s hands as they open her blouse. As her hands open the blouse and expose your mistress’s tits you will find yourself unable to resist staring at them.” As she said these words her blouse opened. Jane found herself totally unable to look away. Her tits were large and nipples dark and enlarged.

Mistress Diane then sensing her new slave’s moment of deepening entrancement commanded her male slaves to push Jane’s lips to one of her nipples. Jane tried with her last ounce of will to resist but their strength was too much for her weakened state. As Jane’s lips were pushed toward her mistress’s nipple Mistress Diane massaged her breast until milk began to flow. At that moment, Jane found her lips taking her mistress’s nipple into her mouth and tasting a spray of sweet breast milk. Suddenly, a tremendous rush of pleasure filled every part of her being. Jane could only suck and enjoy.

Mistress Diane commanded, “You are now addicted to your mistress and her milk. You will never hesitate to fulfill any command she gives.”

As Mistress Diane took her hands and grabbed Jane’s head she lead it away from her breast and forced Jane to look completely into her eyes. “You will now offer your mistress your first kiss.”

With that power, Jane slowly placed her lips onto her mistress. Mistress Diane slowly but deliberately pushed her tongue into Jane’s slowly opening mouth and caressed her tongue in a deep and powerfully intoxicating kiss. Jane found herself drifting completely into her mistress’s power.

As Mistress Diane pulled her lips from Jane’s she looked directly into the eyes of Paul and Bill and commanded, “Strip for your mistress and her new slave.” And with these words they both disrobed. Their bodies average but their cocks thick and hard.

Mistress Diane spoke again, “Jane look at your partners. They are yours to play with and explore. Notice that slaves Bill’s and Paul’s cocks are shaved. They are smooth and wonderful to suck and fuck. Look at Marla’s shaved cunt as well. You will find it irrestiable to eat and tongue-fuck as well as filling it with dildoes. With that comment, Marla placed a long two-headed dildo into her cunt and started to work it in and out coating it with her juices.

“Jane, look at me, commanded Mistress Diane. And as Jane turned she found herself again looking deeply into her mistress’s eyes. “You will now allow Marla to eat you and then fuck you with her dildo and while she is performing this service you will deeply kiss each male slave then suck their cocks until they beg to cum.”

Just as her mistress finished theses words, Jane felt Marla’s tongue licking her cunt and beginning to suck her juices. As she felt this Bill came to her and she found herself hotly kissing him. As her lips left Bill’s. Paul’s took his place and another hot deep kiss was shared. Marla’s licking was beginning to drive Jane into a frenzy and she parted lips with Paul and slowly lowered herself onto Marla’s face while finding Paul’s smooth shaven cock in front of her.

With eagerness she grabbed and stroked his cock and slowly placed it into her mouth sucking hard and deeply allowing her tongue to caress his head. Soon slave Paul found himself moving in and out of Jane’s mouth fucking it with heated passion. Soon he groaned and Mistress Diane commanded him to pull away from her mouth and then commanded slave Bill to place his hot cock in front of Jane allowing her to place it in her willing mouth.

In no time slave Bill found himself moaning while Marla had moved her cunt close to Jane’s. In her cunt she had placed the long dildo. Marla was now licking Bill’s balls while Jane continued to suck his long, hot shaft. With the other end of the dildo exposed, Mistress Diane commanded slave Paul to suck the dildo. Without hesitation, the slave placed his mouth on the dildo and worked the rubber cock in and out of his mouth leaving saliva coating the entire exposed shaft.

Mistress Diane then commanded Bill to stop sucking and directed Marla to fuck Jane. Slowly, Marla slipped closer to Jane’s cunt and grabbing the dildo pushed it deep into her cunt then the exposed length deeply and slowly into Jane’s very wet pussy. Marla began to fuck Jane and while doing so found Bill’s cock and began to suck. Jane continued to suck Paul’s cock and massage his balls. As movement became rapid and heat intense, Mistress Diane commanded Marla and Jane to stop sucking the men and to embrace deeply kissing each other and fucking themselves until they came. She then commanded Bill and Paul to lie down and suck each other until they came deep in each other’s throats.

The scene was one of total control and passion. Each slave in their hypnotic state kissed, sucked, and fucked until they came in a heated rush of uncontrolled spasms. As the last remnants of cum seeped out of the slaves Mistress Diane commanded Jane to listen and go deeper into her power.

“Jane, all of my slaves must be clean shaven. You will now allow my slaves to tend to your cunt and shave it smooth allowing it to receive cocks, tongues, and dildos easily and readily.”

“I must have a shaved cunt mistress,” Jane spoke instantly. The others had gotten the tools to do the job and began.

“Jane, with each warm stroke of the razor you will listen to my voice and answer my questions.”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Has Bob fucked other women?” “Yes a few.” “How recently has he done this?” “I don’t think he has fucked any since we were married five years ago.” She could feel the wonderful strokes of the razors making her the property of the mistress.

“We need men, Jane, for the service of the mistress. We need your husband. You will bring him to us. You will enslave him for us.”

“Enslave him for the mistress.”

“That is correct. We will give you the power to seduce and hypnotize him. You will force him to surrender to our group.”

“Surrender”

As the last piece of hair was being removed from Jane’s cunt, Mistress

Diane spoke, “You are no longer interested in Bob’s love only our cocks and cunts and my power over you.”

“Only cocks, cunts, and power”, Jane replied.

Look at this crystal I have before your eyes. It has the power to hypnotize and enslave. Swinging the crystal before Jane’s staring eyes the mistress continued, “When Bob returns home you will offer him a nice dinner and wine. You will softly massage his neck and suggest he might enjoy a hot tub then a long massage in bed. You will wear the items we have placed in a bag for you to take home. You will also use the two headed dildo. As he comes to bed he will see you wearing make-up including a dark lipstick laced with a hypnotic drug. He will not notice your shaved cunt but will probably wonder what is going on. Kiss him and place your tongue into his mouth and allow the lipstick to lightly coat his lips. Then offer him a little more wine and suggest he lie down on the bed and begin the massage.

Allow the crystal to slip out from between your breasts and dangle before him. He will not be able to resist looking at it. You will then know what to do. As you partake in each move of seduction and hypnotism you will become incredibly horny and will drive Bob to fuck you totally. You will bring him to us.”

“I will bring Bob to my mistress.”

“Good, now close your eyes and sleep. I will count from ten to one and you will awaken feeling refreshed but drunk. We will take you home and tomorrow morning you will feel wonderful and will not remember the actions of tonight until you hear the words “Fuck for your Mistress.” These words will bring you to me. Do you understand?”

“Yes, drunk, feeling refreshed, no memory, begging to hear the words “Fuck for your Mistress.”

Good....ten...nine....

Saturday morning the sun came up and filled Jane’s bedroom with light. She awoke and felt great. It was one of the best night sleeps she had had for a long, long time. Funny though, she just couldn’t remember much about last night. She only hoped she didn’t make too much of a fool out of herself. Looking over at the closet she wondered just what that package was for?