The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CHAPTER FOUR—MIND SEX

It was Sunday evening, and Jim was tripping through the channels with his trusty remote. Low and behold, Captain James T. Kirk of the Starship Enterprise was listening to Bones explaining that he was a doctor and not a miracle worker. Spock was sharpening his ears to deal with the next catastrophe, and it dawned on Jim that one of his computer correspondent pals was a Sci Fi aficionado.

Jim had the opportunity to communicate frequently with her over the phone lines, through the computer, but had never met her. Her computer handle was Star; not an uncommon name for a Sci Fi buff. He had seen a photo of her, that he downloaded in what is referred to as a GIF format; a digitized representation of a photo that has been scanned into a computer. The photo was, as she suggested, somewhat old, but all of the same characteristics must still be present. She was an exciting-looking woman sporting shoulder length brown hair, a lovely smile, large breasts and a well-defined waist. Her wit assured Jim that she was someone that he would enjoy being with.

She had indicated some interest in hypnosis, but said that it had been tried before with her to no avail. Further, she shared that she had a very vivid imagination and did love sex a great deal. Her main interest was in satisfying her partner. “Would you be willing to have me try working with you one day to determine if you have the ability to go into a trance?” Jim asked during one of their frequent conversations.

“Well, I think we have gotten to know one another well enough. I wouldn’t be opposed to it, but I really don’t think that it will do any good. Do you think Thursday will be good for you,” she asked.

“I don’t think I have anything pressing. I’ll double check and leave a message for you on the system. Just leave your address and the time you want me to show up. If there’s a problem, I’ll let you know, and we can make it another time,” Jim urged.

Star’s mind began to question. ‘Wouldn’t it be great to make love in a space ship? I wonder what kind of a guy this Jim really is? Could I really be hypnotized? I wonder how it would feel to have a Romulan’s thick cock inside of me? Does a Romulan have a cock?’ The questions continued to flow with no distinct result in mind. The thought of it, none-the-less was making her horny. She hoped that Thursday would bring some interesting answers.

Jim returned home from the office and turned on his computer. In only seconds he was on line with the bulletin board system and found that there was a message for him. His eyes lit up when he saw that Star had left him the information about her address, general directions and the time of eight o’clock. He immediately keyed in the information advising her that the date and time were fine, and that he would be happy to be there.

Method would be the difficulty. Jim knew that if Star was intelligent and had a vivid imagination, she should be very susceptible to hypnosis. Her problem was likely that no one took enough time to relax her sufficiently to allow the suggestions to do their work. Jim had devised a method that had worked several times in the past and would introduce Star to it when they met.

Thursday arrived and Jim started to drive over to Star’s house. He was about fifteen minutes early so he decided to just ride about the neighborhood. At 8:00 o’clock he drew together the courage to approach Star’s door. After a brief wait the door opened to reveal a lovely woman with a warm smile and look of slight apprehension. “Jim?” she asked, wondering if this could be her previously unseen friend. A wordless smile assured her that this was indeed Jim, and she invited him to enter. “Please made yourself comfortable, Jim. I thought I would get us a drink. Would you like a glass of white wine?, she queried.

“That would be great Star; but please don’t go to any trouble,” Jim pleaded in his best manner. He walked into the living room and settled in what appeared to be a comfortable chair. Soon Star returned with a tray bearing a bottle of chilled wine, a cork screw and two stemmed glasses. He couldn’t help but to notice her warm body as it swayed into the room. She appealed to him in several respects. He already knew that she had a pleasant enough personality, and now he saw that she was also physically appealing. “Would you like to begin right away, Star?” he asked.

“Whenever you’re ready, Jim,” she responded. Jim asked her to pour herself a glass of wine and have a seat in a comfortable chair. She did so and selected a chair close to Jim. She sipped on the wine and leaned back to become comfortable. Jim slowly took her through a series of relaxation exercises and noticed that she was making fine progress. He decided to deepen the trance and see what happened. She was indeed imaginative and seemed to be a good subject. The trance was deepened once again. She was mentally brought down deeper and deeper by visualizing an escalator reaching to the depths of her mind. Jim could see the muscles of her body begin to relax as she sunk into the chair.

“You are now in a deeper sleep than you have ever been before, Star. You are a very sensual woman, and you can feel yourself tingling all over. There is a warmth spreading throughout your lovely body, teasing your full breasts and painting your womanhood. It merely serves to make you more comfortable and relaxed. You have often shared an interest in Science Fiction. I am going to take you on a journey that will enable you to experience things that you have never felt before. From time to time you will perceive yourself to be in danger, but I stress that at no time will I allow anything to happen to you. If at any time you become too concerned, you may fall into a natural sleep and awaken slowly; unafraid and well rested. You are not compelled to do anything against your will. If you encounter anything that you are uncomfortable with, feel free to share that with me. Do you understand?” Jim asked. Star nodded slowly, and Jim continued.

“You will become the character in this story, and you will see, hear and feel everything that the character does.

“Star finds herself in a strange land. There are colors she has never seen, sounds she’s never heard and smells that have never touched her senses. There is an abundance of lovely trees and flowers that blend to offer her eyes the most wondrous gift. She can hear a waterfall close by and smell the moisture in the air. Her heart is racing in anticipation of what experience she may meet.

“She is science officer and has just ridden a light beam to this strange planet’s surface. Star is under orders of the Captain of the vessel which has brought her to this strange globe. She is on a mission to discover if there exists intelligent life on this planet. She looks about and sees Maagnex, a citizen of Szinval. Earth and Szinval have entered into an alliance of joint adventure to search the galaxy for other potential allies in their common battle against an evil galactic empire. Maagnex is neither man nor woman. Szinvalites have the ability to self reproduce and re-generate themselves.

“As she exchanges wary glances with her new partner, suddenly she sees a slow flash of bluish energy strike Maagnex squarely in the chest. It drops to the reddish ground, and she immediately pulls her ultra-sound weapon. Her eyes flash from colorful rock to unrecognized tree in an effort to locate the source of the assassin. She sees movement to the left, and quickly turns and trains her weapon on the area of movement. A scale-covered creature peeks out from behind a green rock and takes aim. Star’s weapon is discharged, and an inhuman sound issues forth from behind the rock.

“Cautiously, she approaches the spot where the sound came from. Her eyes fix on what appears to be a monster of regal proportions. He must have stood eight feet tall. He was completely naked and covered with reptilian scales. She believes that it must have been a male because of the rather large sex organs that resembled those of a human man. In the distance, she hears animal-like sounds and see several similar creatures approaching. She is grateful that they don’t look too bright. Quickly she returns to Maagnex and begins to usher it into what appears to be a cave off to her left. As she drags Maagnex into the cave, she feels a slight upward pull.

“She enters further into the cave and Maagnex soon feels almost weightless. Suddenly, she feels herself rising up into the air in the interior of the cave. Maagnex is following her. She settles gently onto the ceiling of the cave. She is only twenty feet into the cave, and she feels almost weightless. The whole world seems to be up side down. As she pulls Maagnex further into the cave, her weight seems to increase. There was never anything like this in her star manual. Gravity becomes reversed in this bizarre cave.

“Her journey continues as she attempts to find a place where she can administer aid to Maagnex and notify her Captain. Soon she finds a small pool of water, resting comfortably in the ceiling of the cave. Maagnex groans, and she harbors some hope that it will recover sufficiently to return to the ship’s medical staff. Its wounds are dressed to such an extent to stop the slight bleeding that occurred, and she reaches for her communication device. ‘Star to Command,’ she hails the ship.

“There is no answer and her concern increases that the reverse field that she has encountered has hampered her ability to reach her ship. She must return to the mouth of the cave in an effort to contact the ship. She decides to wait in hopes that her unwanted visitors outside the cave will take their fallen warrior and leave the area. If the crew of the ship does not hear from Star soon, they will surely investigate.

“Minutes passed like lazy hours. She decides to approach the entrance to the cave to try again to communicate with the ship. Stealthily, she moves across the ceiling of the cave. She begins to feel more weightless again. Just as she sees the opening, she feels a presence and smells an odor that she can not identify. Her weapon is advanced before her. Instantly, her arm is in the cold grip of something or someone unidentifiable. The pressure on her wrist is so severe that her weapon floats away. In one swift, powerful motion she feels her suit stripped from her to expose her bountiful breasts and vacillating thighs.

“It was one of the creatures that she had encountered upon arrival. Her heart pounds as she fights this frightening creature. His cold, scaled hands gently but menacingly reach for her curving breasts and strokes her taunt buttocks wiggling toward freedom. Suddenly her panties disappear in one movement exposing a tuft of soft hair which protects her velvety pussy lips. Her mind is racing. This creature is trying to rape her. She sees his engorged, towering member standing in an erect fashion. It has increased in size and must now be twenty inches in length and a full four inches wide. His balls are like two soft coconuts, devoid of hair.

“There is no possible way that she can survive such an assault. Star reaches deep within herself to muster all of her strength and lashes out with her foot at his huge balls. After the thud which sounded foreboding, she looks into his eyes to determine what damage is done. It appeared as though he smiled. Her concern turns to panic. As they float through the air, she is helpless to stop his drive. His cold hand reaches into the crevice of her ass, and he spreads her legs with his strong finger-like extensions. His other hand is around her waist, and he draws her to him. Closer and closer his huge cock comes to her straining pussy. It touches the lips of her pussy, and she fights him away once again. Her strength is quickly subsiding, and she knows that only moments stand between her and agony.

“Zap... the report of a ultra-sound weapon steals through the cave. Star looks into the face of her assailant to find a stupid, confused look which seemed to linger motionless. The creature relaxed and seemed to float over into the corner of the cavern. Star remained floating in the cave, and soon her eyes fell upon Captain Jim Mandrel standing at the entrance to the grotto. Star’s relief was beyond words. ‘Are you OK, Star?’ asked Jim.

“’Yes Captain. I’ve never been so glad to see anyone in my life; in the life I almost didn’t have any more. Thank you.’

“’I’ve never seen a reverse gravity cave before. Is Maagnex in there with you?’ the Captain inquired as he attempted to divert his eyes out of deference to Star’s nakedness.

“’Yes Captain. I don’t know what kind of shape it’s in. It took a pretty bad shot to the chest,’ she responded as she suddenly realized that she didn’t have a stitch of clothing on.

“The Captain explains that their is a security team outside. He asks them to wait so that Star will not be embarrassed. He enters the cave and she feels his eyes on her body as she modestly attempts to cover herself as well as she may with her hands. The Captain sees her heavy breasts floating in the air. Her buttocks wiggle nicely as she moves her legs in an effort to maintain balance. He indicates that he will need some help getting Maagnex to the entrance to the cave. She puts her modesty on the back burner and follows him to the rear of the cavern. She feels her weight shift as the gravity once again begins to pull on her breasts and buttocks. This is one of the strangest feelings she has ever had. It is exciting. It is equally exciting how the Captain looks at her body and tries to pretend not to see it.

“Star assists Captain Mandrel carry Maagnex to the entrance to the cavern. He indicates that she should stay well within the cave until he returns with a new uniform for her. He helped her locate her weapon and left the cavern with Maagnex into the hands of the security team waiting to assist,” Jim instructed Star.

As Jim was giving the suggestions to Star as she reclined in the chair, he noticed that she was becoming excited from time to time. She seemed to enjoy the weightless feeling that she found in the cave. He decided to help her capitalize on the feeling.

“You are still in the cavern, warm but naked. You remain in the weightless area of the cave and are enjoying a feeling that you have never felt before. Your breasts are large but seem to float in the air. It is almost similar to swimming in the buff. You can feel the warm, damp air all around you; kissing your thighs, teasing your nipples and separating your buttocks. You enjoy the thought of Captain Mandrel sneaking peeks at your lovely body. You enjoyed the feeling as you brushed up against him as you assisted him removing Maagnex from the cave. You begin to think how it would be to make love in mid-air.

“Almost uncontrollably, your hands reach up and caress your breasts and tweak you nipples as you wait for the Captain to return. Suspended in the air you reach behind you to feel the texture of your buttocks. As you cup one breast with one hand, the other dips into your own cave to feel its wetness. You are not sure whether it was the fear of the creature or the excitement that Captain Mandrel offered that made you as wet as you are. You slip one finger inside of your honey pot; then another and yet another. You begin to pinch and pull at your nipples.

“When I snap my fingers once, you will open your eyes. You will be in the cavern in a weightless state. You will notice that the Captain has returned and has been watching you from the shadows. You may feel free to deal with this in any way you see fit. When I snap my fingers again, you will wake up completely and feel wonderfully rested and completely relaxed. The next time that I snap my fingers twice and tell you to relax, you will fall into a deep sleep just as you have this time. Do you understand all that I have told you, Star?” Jim asked.

“Yes. I understand,” Star said in an almost imperceptible voice.

Jim snapped his fingers and Star opened her eyes. She jumped as if she were startled and immediately covered herself with her hands. She sheepishly looked at Jim and began searching for words.

“I’m sorry Captain. It was just a strange feeling; something that I have never felt before. I don’t usually touch myself. I prefer to leave that to someone else,” Star offered.

Jim returned, “with a body like that, I think I would touch it as often as I could. I’m kind of sorry now that I never paid more attention to you. This atmosphere is exciting. It must be something like skinny-dipping. I brought a new uniform for you. I hope that I got the size right.”

“I was just thinking the same thing.. about skinny-dipping I mean. It is uncanny how wonderful it feels. If you don’t think you’ll be missed for a while, we could always explore this cave a little more closely. That would give you a chance to see what it feels like,” Star said.

The Captain returned to the mouth of the cave, said something on the communicator and returned. He began removing his uniform with a rather shy smile on his face. “You only live once. Right?” he said to Star.

She smiled and opened her arms to his naked body. Their lips met in a warm kiss that seemed to melt with their heat. His hands reached to touch her large, but weightless breasts. She could feel her nipples harden to a marble-like quality as they tingled in his hands. Star felt his cock begin to make the journey from its resting place to what must be new heights. His tool was not just floating at this point; it was straining. She could feel it leave a trail of fluid on her thigh as it increased in both length and girth. Her hands reached for his buttocks to feel the hair that uniformly covered his muscular globes. His hand, in turn, found the cleft between her own ass cheeks, and he separated these soft, tight mounds.

Her lovely, woolly cunt was dripping with anticipation. The lips of her pussy began to pout and fold out in anticipation of his inevitable entrance. Jim placed the tip of his raging organ into the opening and allowed it to tease. First an inch went into the depths; then another. He then pulled it out, covered with her hot cream. He pressed further into her slippery love hole with four inches and again withdrew. In his next effort, he slip all eight inches of his fuck tube into her hot cunt until his balls were well seated against her puckered ass hole. At this depth he remained, savoring the involuntary convulsions of her hot tunnel.

Lowering his head, he began to suck relentlessly on her ripe nipples; feeling the spongy texture of her large breasts. It seemed to Star as if his thick penis began to grow again. “Fuck my sweet hole Jim. Fuck it hard and deep. Fuck me in the air. Put your cock deeper into me than you have ever put it in any one,” she almost screamed.

Jim drove his diamond hard cock into Star with wild abandon. They floated in the air as Star bucked and road this fiery rod. Her breasts floated effortlessly, and she could feel the air surrounding them. Suddenly, she could feel a new rigidity enter Jim’s cock. He grunted deeply and began to shoot hot loads of cream into Star’s waiting hole. She too, felt a tingling begin in her toes and move throughout her body. It seemed as if it would last forever. Again and again a new orgasm visited her.

Soon, they were both spent; drifting in the air. They relaxed into a cuddling position and continued to touch one another. Jim broke the silence, “I do hope that you enjoyed it as much as I did.”

“Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful, Captain,” she responded.

“I don’t doubt that this is one of the most exciting caves that I have ever explored. I hope that I will have the opportunity to explore with you once again, Star,” Jim said as he snapped his fingers.