The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CHAPTER THREE—MIND SEX

“You are now more deeply asleep than you have ever been. Your body is weightless and seems to float among the clouds. You can’t feel your arms or legs. All tension has bled from your muscles, and you are at complete peace. You are traveling down an escalator. As the moments pass, you are going deeper and deeper into a warm and satisfying trance. You feel more safe and comfortable than you ever have.

“Am I correct when I say that you are interested in mentally living through a fantasy as a spy in Russia?” Jim inquired of his subject Maggie.

“Yesss. I want to live my fantasy of being a sexy fem fatale sent into Russia to extract secrets from a Russian munitions scientist. I want it to be the sexiest and more exciting experience of my life,” Maggie explained in a slow, far-away voice.

Jim continued, “You have been sent to Russia under the pretense of developing trade between the U.S.A. and the Soviet Union. You work for World Trade Developers in Moscow. You are the sexiest woman in the city. You have been moving in the upper crust society of the Soviet Union in an effort to promote products for the United States and surreptitiously obtain the plans for a powerful laser weapon for your government.

“You are at a cocktail party sponsored by the Kremlin to enhance new markets of world trade. Around you are hundreds of people, many of which you are sure work for the K.G.B. You have to be careful. If your cover is blown, you will have your own personal tour of Siberia.

“You have just met Aleksei Vladimirovich a week ago, a superior looking young man of thirty-five years of age. You are hoping that you will see him at this party. The intelligence network assures you that Vladimirovich has top security clearance, and the plans for the laser weapon are at his flat.

“Alex, as you affectionately refer to him, is very well built, 6′4″, 210 pounds, works out every day and has a face that looks like it was chiseled out of marble. His hair is blond and his eyes are a deep azure blue. He showed a great deal of interest in you last week when you were at his office on another matter. You can imagine the size of his cock by the lovely bulge resting in his trousers, and you are grateful for the opportunity to work on this project.

“You glide through the room in your well-fitted sapphire blue dress. It clings to you, accenting your lovely breasts and rolling buttocks. Every person’s eyes are on you, and each step you take excites you more. You are casually looking for Alex as you enjoy the attention that both men and women are showering you with. Your eye catches a glimpse of him standing on the other side of the room speaking with a beautiful young Russian girl. Your heart sinks to think that your plans may be delayed by this union.

“Jorgi, a chemical engineer for one of the companies you have been dealing with, asks you to dance. Your eyes remain glued to Alex and his conversation partner as you agree to dance with Jorgi. If he is not a strong dance leader, you may be able to sway him closer to Alex to overhear his conversation. Jorgi is a strong young man with more than a casual interest in you. It feels good to be in his arms and feel his body against yours. You can feel yourself responding to the excitement you feel from him as your bodies move more closely together with the soft music.

“Jorgi holds your breasts close to his chest with his hot hand at the curve of your soft hip. Gradually his left leg moves between your legs to feel the heat of your womanhood. All the while you are moving closer to Alex with ease, as Jorgi’s mind is preoccupied with the feel of your soft yielding body. You can feel new strength and size as Jorgi’s growing, climbing staff kisses your leg in its travels upward. You are finding it increasingly more difficult to concentrate on Alex’s conversation. Jorgi’s stiff penis is not shy. It has become a hard wad of male meat nestled in your tightening belly.

“Your concentration holds; you are a professional, and you are encouraged that your ability to control is increasing. The music ends, and Jorgi doesn’t seem to want to let go of you. He asks if he can call you from time to time in his broken, but sexy English. You assure him that it would be wonderful to hear from him and notice that Alex is looking at you. You try not to give Jorgi the ‘bum’s rush’ but can’t take the chance of Alex directing his attention elsewhere. ‘Excuse me,’ you direct to Jorgi, ‘I have to speak with Alex. Please do call, I’d love to see you again’ as you walk casually toward Alex.

“A server walks by with a tray of champagne and offers a glass. You take the drink as a prop and find that you are a bit thirsty. Suddenly the glass is empty. ‘Has champagne glass with hole in it for you?’ Alex queried with his version of English.

“You offer your best seductive smile as you respond, ‘I suppose the warmth of the night has joined hands with the majesty of your lovely country to dry out the old pipes.’ Alex looks at you with confusion about what your answer means. ‘Yes,’ you simplify, ‘I was very thirsty. The glass was with hole in it for me,’ you smile.

“Now, at the count of three, you will wake up and be with Alex in his car. He has graciously offered to escort you to your hotel room. You will try to convince him that it would be better to go elsewhere. You must get into his flat. When he snaps his fingers once, you will be alone with him in his flat.

“You are beginning to feel more sexy than you ever have before. Your senses are heightened, and every touch will send waves of sensuous excitement through your body. You know that you must give Alex more pleasure than he has known in order to escape with the secrets you have come for. If Alex puts his tongue in the crook of your neck and his penis is inside your body, you will feel his cock grow inside of you. It will expand to a full ten inches in length, stretching the walls of your hot cunt, and two and a half inches in girth pressing the sensitive lips of your womanhood outward. Each time his tongue enters your body, you will have a small climax. You can have hundreds of orgasms. When he holds your face in his hands, looks into your eyes and kisses you on the forehead, you will fall back into a deep sleep but you will remember everything when you do wake up. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand,” she said in the far-away voice of the sleeping.

Jim began, “One, two, three. Wake up feeling sexier than you ever have before. You are hot and mysterious and bursting with excitement.”

“Alex, it was good of you to offer to take me home, but there are so many people at my hotel that will tease me if I show up with you. You know how cruel fellow workers can be. Would you mind if we went someplace else instead?” Maggie asked in a pleading fashion with her cleavage giving yet additional messages.

“You would want for to go to Aleksei’s flat? I have wonderful musik and compelling wine. We will get knowing each another more best. And crowds make uncomfortable most for me also,” Alex commented in his sexiest voice as his hand rested provocatively on Maggie’s upper thigh.

“That would be great Alex. It’s early and we have the whole night to get to know each other better. Drive on,” Maggie suggested with a hungry smile.”

“Alex” snapped his fingers and they were in his flat. “I will put musik to play and get blood of grape for I and you,” Jim played the part with no little relish. “Make comfortable and relax yourself.” Maggie’s eyes began photographing the room, not forgetting that in addition to her building lust, she must find the plans for the laser weapon.

Maggie watched Jim’s muscles ripple as he walked across the room. He felt her eyes glued to him everywhere he walked. Jim knew that his body was merely average and that Maggie didn’t see it as average. He knew that with her mind she was able to make “Alex” look anyway that she wanted him to look. She would obviously make him look great. Her libido was working overtime, and the heat developing in the center of loins only served to improve the situation. Jim’s cock began to tingle, and he developed a heaviness in his groin that would require release before too long.

Maggie soon began to tingle all over her throbbing body. The excitement of what she hoped would soon happen sent shivers through her beautiful body. Jim left the room, went down the hall and returned in a pair of sweat pants and sweat shirt with the sleeves removed. There was some writing on the shirt, but she couldn’t figure out what it said. The music began to play softly as he returned with a tray of wine with two glasses. The cork was removed, and he poured two half glasses; seating himself next to Maggie, he offered a glass to her extended hand.

With little time having passed, the empty glasses found their respective place on the huge, glass-topped cocktail table and Maggie found herself in Alex’s arms. She offered her lips to his hungry mouth, and the tingling increased dramatically. Her fingers and hands painted his arms and chest with a fervor as her lust continued to build. Shivers drove through her as his fingers began to release the buttons to her “sapphire blue dress.” She felt the material tease her soft shoulders and back as it was slowly drawn over her skin. With a snap maneuver that surprised her, her bra fell away in one motion exposing her undulating breasts and erect nipples to Alex’s gaze and touch. The heat in her brain became almost unbearable. ‘Fuck, Fuck, Fuck’ were the only words repeated in her mind.

She began envisioning the muscles of his strong ass flexing as he drove his bone deep into her wet sheath. She imagined the hair surrounding his erect staff mingling with her own pubic garden as the rain of the combined love juices served to grease their journey to eruption. She could see the tip of his engorged fuck tool, glowing with her pussy juice; a huge purple knob resting atop a thick, rigid pole adorned with bulging veins feeding the strength and length of his hardness. She could feel the weight of his hairy balls on her tight anal button, glistening with the milk of her natural lubrication. She could see the hair lying deep and low in the crack between her wiggling buttocks; wet and clinging as he drove his cock meat into the center of her being.

As Jim moved his hands to and from heaving tits, rigid nipples, glistening buttocks and wet cavern, his mind also embellished the moments and searched for erotic sights, sounds and smells. He could imagine her hands gently cradling his hairy cum nuts. He could feel her lips begin to move on his throbbing, straining penis. First she teased; soon she devoured his broad column.

The time for imagining was gone. Jim ran his tongue from one nipple to another circling each and gently nipping at each. Down between the cleft of her wiggling titties his tongue traveled. Down her stomach the wet tongue set fires until it rested in her panting navel. His teeth bared themselves and bit at her hip bones sending new shivers up and down her spine as his hands filled with the fleshy meat of her tight buttocks. Closer and closer his mouth moved toward her feminine, and fragrant hole.

Bang! Jim’s tongue entered Maggie’s love tunnel and she began to quiver in climax. She had never felt anything quite like this. It wasn’t a roaring, earth-shaking orgasm. It was as if she had been plugged into and electrical outlet. She could feel electric shocks traveling between her pussy, her ass hole and her marble-hard nipples and back again. It came again, and again, and again. She became dizzy and drove her fuck box against Jim’s intruding face. After the first few jolts, Maggie began trying to count the eruptions to herself. ‘One, two, three, four, fiiiive, holy shit, that was a great one, six, seven, eiggggg, Oh fuck, can it get better than this?’ Maggie wondered.

Jim withdrew his tongue and turned her over. His tongue moved slowly up the back of her thighs, nipping at the taunt back of her knees. Painting the back of her thighs with his saliva, Jim soon drove his tongue into the crack of her ass. Maggie threw her ass up in the air, and Jim’s tongue drove deep into her cunt hole once again. Bang! Another electric shock fired through her wiggling frame. Teasing it’s way up Maggie’s back, Jim’s tongue played on her shoulder blades and dipped into her glistening arm pits. She could now feel his hard meat resting in the gully between the balls of her ass cheeks. She knew she needed that bone deep in her guts.

Now Maggie took the offensive. Pushing Jim over to lie on his back, she was on him with hands and tongue. Licking his swollen balls, she saw his huge staff grow again. Her hand stroked his love pole, and she saw the fluid begin to come to the tip of his lust weapon. Her hungry eyes danced from rippling belly, to hairy chest, to the purple tip of his spear. In one motion his cock was driven deep into her throat. It was stopped when it met resistance from the throat muscles, but only briefly. Given the chance to adjust, her throat opened even further, and the cock finished its journey and was embedded deep in her throat. She had taken it all, and her lips rested in his wiry public hair. Driving it in and out gave Jim a wonderful sensation as the head of his cock was systematically squeezed and released by the involuntary muscles of her throat. He would soon cum if he didn’t stop now, and he wanted to squirt his load into Maggie’s hot pussy.

Turning her over in one quick motion, Jim spread her legs to expose her soaked honey pot. Resting on his knees, he lowered his face once again to her pit. Bang! The shock provided yet additional orgasms. She drove her hot pussy against his face like a crazed animal, grunting and crying, “Oh fuck, fuck me, fuck my deep hole, spread my hairy cunt and fuck it deep. Shove your great cum stick into my quim and dump your hot load.”

“No! I want to see you play with your body. I want to see you fuck yourself and pinch your hard nipples. I want to see you finger fuck your hole and cum for me,” Jim insisted.

“Don’t make me wait, Alex. I need your cock in my hole. I need you to squeeze my ass cheeks as you drive your thick cock into my pussy. Please!” Maggie begged.

“Do it baby! Show me your beautiful titties. Pinch your rock-hard nipples. Dig in your hole with your hand and show me how you are going to cum hard for me. Show me how much you want my bone in your hole,” Jim demanded as she began to moan and comply with his demands.

Maggie filled her hands with her own heavy, yet firm breasts and squeezed hard. Filling her hands with tit flesh, she offered her raised and tight nipples to Jim’s glance. Sliding her hands toward the center of each breast, she grabbed each nipple between forefinger and thumb and began to pinch and roll the puckered nipple flesh. This sent waves of additional excitement through her lust-racked body.

Her hips began to bounce on the bed as if there was an imaginary cock driving deep inside of her. Releasing one ripe nipple, her hand traveled down her stomach, pressing as it went to delve into her waiting, wet bush. Nervous fingers separate the lips of her cunt hole to cover them with the slick juice of her desire. Jim watched as her glistening fingers moved to her love button, pinching and pulling she was forced to grunt deeply and begin shaking her breast with her other hand.

Releasing her clit, her middle finger slipped effortlessly into her wet cunt. She began pumping this single digit in and out. Soon a second finger was introduced to the hot cavern, and then a third. Deeper and deeper she drove her hand into her steaming cunt. She released her other breast and used the other hand to help pump her womanhood and furiously rub her clit. As both hands were centered mindlessly on her loins, her breasts were squeezed together as two huge mounds of shaking flesh adorned by hot pink nipples reaching for the ceiling. Jim’s hand continued to slowly stroke his organ as he watched Maggie pounding her pussy deeply. He was positioned between her outstretched legs and she was beginning to climax. Her beautiful face tightened as her lips were pulled taunt across it. Her eyes were closed tightly, leaving wrinkles to frame them. The tendons in her neck rose as if straining to keep her head on her shoulders. Her head twisted back and forth, from side to side.

Reaching toward her, Jim grabbed her wet hands and placed them against his lips. He tasted this woman and smelled the fragrance of her orgasm. If only he could bottle this scent! Moving to one side of her, Jim rolled her over. He began massaging the muscles of her back to reduce the tension she had built up. His hands found her rubbery ass cheeks and deeply moved these mounds of flesh. Maggie began to moan once again. He massaged the muscles of her neck and began kissing her ear lobes and neck. She began to stir again.

Jim placed one of his knees between her legs into the wet pit of her hot snatch and continued to rub her back. Ever-so-slowly, Maggie began grinding her groin into his hard knee and thigh. Jim pressed ahead as his eyes were blessed with the vision of her buttocks wrapped around his leg and the sides of her breasts pushed out by the pressure of the mounds resting on the bed.

Turning her over once again, Jim laid next to her and kissed her gently on her hot lips. His lips traveled to her resting nipples bringing them to life again. He again placed himself between her legs and kissed her navel. Soon his face was resting over her fragrant pussy. Bang! His tongue dove into her depths and sent her convulsing again. Before Maggie knew what was happening, Jim fell forward in one motion and his dick effortlessly found its mark. It was deep inside of Maggie’s grasping cunt but it remained motionless. She tried to move under his weight to drive the pole in and out, but Jim did not move. He nuzzled his nose into the crook of her neck and allowed his tongue to dart against her skin.

With this move, Maggie felt something she did not know she could feel. “Alex” had a great cock. It must be eight inches in length and two inches wide. However, it was growing. She could feel it getting longer and spreading her cunt lips farther apart. She felt as if she would explode, but didn’t care if she did. When Jim’s cock has reached it’s full “ten inches in length and two and a half inches in girth,” Maggie felt completely full of cock. Jim now began to move this monster pole into Maggie’s depths. Each stroke seemed to bring another climax. She didn’t know anyone could fit this much fuck bone into a cunt no matter how big or lubricated it was.

Jim continued to move his raging penis into Maggie’s love tunnel until he could hold off no longer. He could feel the cum boiling in his balls. The feeling was so intense that he thought that he could feel the cum traveling from the bottom of his legs and from his very brain. He reached under Maggie and filled his hands with her quaking ass cheeks as his cock continued to drive deep into her being. Her breasts and belly were now soaked with his perspiration and covered with his dislodged hair as he lifted himself to watch his glistening penis drive into Maggie’s body. Her grunts resembled those of an animal driven by primordial lust.

Jim’s cock exploded with one wave after another. His thick cream came in gobs painting the walls of Maggie’s greasy cunt. She could feel the overflow of cum pressing out of her hole around his shaft, flowing down and cooling her hot ass hole. She continued to buck hard against Jim, pulling his thick cock into her with her heals pounding his flexing ass muscles.

Maggie’s explosion was so intense that she either passed out or lost her sight for a short time. She could see nothing with her eyes, but the vision of Jim’s hard driving cock was burned into her mind’s eye. As her ecstasy subsided, she laid there and continued to feel tingling throughout her spent body. Jim couldn’t or did not want to move.

He was almost asleep when he sensed Maggie moving about the room. ‘Shit! He thought to himself. She is probably trying to find the plans. I better not let this go any farther. “Maggie! Did you need something?” Jim inquired.

“No Alex. I was just looking for a towel,” she responded as she returned to the side of the bed.

“Sit here next to me for a moment,” Jim requested patting the bed next to him. She sat but looked a bit nervous. Jim placed his hands on either side of her face, looked into her eyes and kissed her on the forehead. Maggie melted back onto the bed and fell into a deep sleep once again. “You have found the plans while Alex was sleeping, dressed and slipped out of the flat without being detected. You are now safely away, back in your own country, feeling wonderful and well rested. When I snap my fingers you will begin to wake up slowly and remember everything that happened. Do you understand?”

Again, the far away response of “yes” came from her lips. She was lovely laying there on the bed. Jim was reluctant to wake her up because she looked so peaceful and angelic.

Time was getting late, and Jim knew that Maggie would want to get tidied up. Snapping his fingers, Jim said gently, “wake up now feeling refreshed and comfortable. Maggie opened her eyes slowly and allowed her glance to travel the room. Her glance finally rested on Jim at the side of the bed.

“That was absolutely the most exciting time I’ve even spent. I have never been that hot, and I know I never came that many times in a month. Thank you so much for teaching me a great deal about myself and my own sexuality, Jim. Promise me we will take other trips together,” she pleaded.

“Trips are my specialty Maggie. If you have the gas, I can drive. I too enjoyed it more than I can say. Jorgi did feel a little left out. Maybe you’ll have a chance to spend some time with him in the future. I plan to teach you how to accomplish that with or without me. But that’ll be another story,” Jim concluded with a smile.