The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CHAPTER FIFTEEN—MIND SEX

Jim was out of town on another business trip. Peggy had been so busy lately with her new job as a electronic technician that she hadn’t had time to give much thought to feeding her sexual urges.

It never failed though. She was at a new job site, here was a great looking guy, working close to her on this project for the past three days, and she continued to be too shy to show her interest in hi m. Michael was about 33 years of age, five feet, ten inches tall and about 165 pounds. He was in great shape and had a ruggedly handsome face that drew her like a magnet. He was always dressed impeccably and his dark hair was well groomed.

Each time they came into close proximity, Peggy smelled his scent and could feel his masculinity. He had a great looking set of buns that Peggy enjoyed sneaking peaks at as he walked around the room. From the bulge in the front of his pants, she could imagine that he would have much to offer. However, she was concerned that at 43 years of age, he might perceive her as a little too old for his liking. She didn’t think she could deal with his rejection. As a result, she didn’t want to make it too obvious that she found him attractive.

“How about lunch, Peggy? Have you made any plans?” Michael asked as they finished up the installation of part of the equipment that his firm had purchased.

“I didn’t have any plans, Michael. What did you have in mind?” Peggy responded.

“I thought that maybe we could stop by the Cortez. They’re supposed to have great Mexican food. Are you game?” he queried. Peggy was surprised and pleased that he would ask her to join him. They removed to the parking lot and Michael offered to drive. As they enjoyed a quiet lunch, Peggy began to think that Michael may be interested in her after all. “I hope that your husband won’t be upset that we’ve gone out together, Peggy,” he said. “Jim wouldn’t mind at all, Michael. He is always encouraging me to meet new people. Besides, he’s out of town for the next couple of days. We could be running naked down the middle of the road and he wouldn’t know,” she responded.

Michael thought for a moment and with his eyes focused on the rim of his margarita glass said, “Does he also encourage you to meet new people that find you as attractive as I do?” Peggy looked at him with disbelief. “You’re not hitting on me, are you Michael? I thought that I would have to make the first move and I was afraid that it would be the last as well.”

Michael’s eyes lit up at hearing this, and a smile spread across his handsome face. “Is there any chance that we can get together later? I would very much like to get to know you on a social basis, if you don’t think it would compromise you too much. I can assure you that I am the soul of discretion.” His hand reached out and touched her nervous hand as his eyes danced from her lovely face to her swelling breasts.

“Why don’t you call me at about seven tonight. I’ll know a little better what page I’m on then. If all goes well, you may be able to come over and watch a movie or something,” Peggy said as she became aware of his gaze on her breasts and began to feel a tingling stir in the pit of her stomach. She was nervous, but she didn’t want to pass up a chance at spending a little time with this wonderful looking and sweet man. Jim had so often suggested that she broaden her horizons. He usually created or helped to create her fantasies. It would be exciting to break fear’s icy grip and show Jim that she could be creative all on her own. He would be shocked and terribly happy to know that she had.

Peggy got home at half past five, fed the fish and began straightening up the house. She couldn’t get her mind off of Michael. What had she gotten herself into? She was becoming more excited but increasingly apprehensive thinking about being with him. After putting the house in order, Peggy started to run her bath water. She quickly removed her clothes and suddenly caught her reflection in the full mirror. She did look great for a woman her age. Jim always told her that she was one of the most exciting women he had ever known. She threw her shoulders back and pressed her full breasts toward the mirror. They were indeed lovely.

Her hands went to the mounds of tit flesh, felt their weight and squeezed gently. Her pink nipples were beginning to harden and contract into beautiful knobs of rubbery meat. Taking each into her thumbs and forefingers, she began to roll them back and forth, increasing the pressure. Her hands traveled down the sides of her firm breasts to her hips, around to her warming thighs and inward to the curls of her pubic garden. Electricity shot through her as her fingers sought the nub of her swollen clit. First one finger entered and then another. She could feel the slick emission of her love lubricant prepare the way for the searching fingers of her left hand. With her right hand she reached around her hip to feel the texture and weight of her tightening ass cheek. Damn was she hot. She w anted to fuck Michael in the worst way. She began to imagine how his stiff cock bone would feel in her hairy cunt when she noticed the bath water reaching a dangerous level.

She stopped her self assault, turned off the bath water and tested its temperature. It was just tolerable so she pinned up her long brown curls and gently entered its heat, continuing to admire her poised body in the mirror. The heat of the water served to relax her tensed form. She quickly put herself into a light trance and seemed to melt into the porcelain of the tub.

The time passed quickly and soon seven o’clock registered on the clock in the dining room. Minutes later the phone rang. Peggy slowly approached the phone already having made up her mind to invite Michael over. “It’s your new electronic friend, Peggy. Have I caught you at a bad time?” Michael asked.

“Oh no, Michael. You’re right on time. Everything looks good over here, if you would like to stop over around nine. Would that work into your plans all right?” she asked in hopes that he hadn’t changed his mind.

Michael didn’t hesitate for a moment, “My plans can only hope that you still want to see me. I can be there at nine. Can I bring anything with me?”

“Just you. We’ll have a little pizza and watch some videos of the Little Rascals. Don’t be late,” Peggy encouraged prior to hanging up the receiver. Oh christ, she thought. He really is coming over. I better find something to wear.

Peggy picked out a pair of stretch pants that accented her legs and fanny quite well and a fitted top that was a little more low cut than she wore out in public. Pizza in the oven and a bottle of white wine on ice, what else, she thought. Well, I guess that’s it. Now she had only to sit and wait on pins and needles until he arrived.

The time couldn’t pass quickly enough. Five minutes to nine and the bell rang. Oh shit, she thought, I didn’t even put on the front light. She opened the door and Michael stood there with a cute grin on his face. “You look great, Peggy. What’s that I smell, pizza?” he said as he entered.

Wine was poured, pizza served and the movie was put in the video player. Spanky was “hunt’n bugs” and the couple settled on to the couch to appreciate the antics of the classic kids. “What prompted you to invite me over, Peggy? I really didn’t think that you would look twice at me,” Michael said in a soft voice.

Peggy twisted to face him and then diverted her gaze at the space between them, “In the last few days I’ve had a chance to work with you and I think I have come to know you well enough to know that you are a gentleman. That was my first concern. Beyond that, you look great and you treat me with respect. What’s there not to like? I’m not going to lie to you. I find you exciting, and I wanted to spend some time with you. You have.....” Her mouth was silenced when Michael covered her soft lips with his own. Immediately, his hands were on her breasts as her breath was stopped by his quick act ions. She seemed to melt right into his embrace.

Soon his hands were under to blouse, but it was restrictive because it was so tight. He reached behind her and unzipped her zipper and gave himself room to roam. Peggy shrugged her shoulders without taking her lips from his. The blouse fell free and she helped him remove it. Her bra held her breasts upright as if an offering to a god. Michael’s seemingly skilled fingers found the catch and popped it free. Again she rolled her shoulders to shed this barrier. As her breasts fell free Michael’s eyes seemed glued to their sway and dance. His hands returned slowly and gently as he cradled them seeking the juicy nipples with his thumb and forefinger. A gratifying gasp escaped from her mouth directly into his lungs.

Peggy’s fingers reached for the buttons to his shirt and began to release them. Michael twisted in an effort to dislodge his shirt tail from its hiding place and tore one of the sleeve buttons as he discarded his shirt. Peggy’s hands searched his hairy chest and tweaked his sensitive nipples. Michael could feel his cock begin its metamorphosis. It was straining within the confines of his trousers.

Suddenly he rose, unzipped his trousers and left them were they fell. Peggy slipped her thumbs inside the waistband of her slacks and peeled them from her heated loins. Michael reached for Peggy and brought her to her feet to embrace her lovely curves. They stood locked in one another’s arms exploring, squeezing and holding each other.

“Come with me, Michael. Let’s go where it is a lot more comfortable. Bring the glasses and the wine, would you?” Peggy invited. Michael watched the roll of her well-defined buttocks under her tight, pink panties as she preceded him to the bedroom. She seemed to be walking on air. His hot cock continued to become more rigid as he thought about her hot flesh wrapped around him.

As Peggy deposited Michael in the bed, she excused herself, walked over to the stereo and turned on the soft sounds of love. The door to the bath room closed, and she reappeared moments later with a bottle of coconut oil. “Turn over on your stomach and relax, Michael. I want to rub your back for you,” Peggy said seductively as she sat on the edge of the large bed.

Her hands, filled with oil, began to spread the oil on his back, neck, buttocks and thighs. She loved the feel of his taunt muscles under her invading hands. Moans escaped Michael’s mouth as her hands reached between the strong ass muscles to knead the strong flesh. He could feel the oil slowly run into the crack of his buttocks and down to his heavy cum sack. Her hands teased his hairy balls lightly and returned to deeply massage the tensing knots of his ass. “Turn over, love,” Peggy whispered as she gently encouraged him with a hand on his hip.

Her eyes were treated as his growing cock meat came into view. She applied the oil to his pectoral muscles, belly and thighs. He closed his eyes, put his hands behind his head and relished the feel of her gentle, but firm hands caress his body. She watched his eyebrows raise without opening his eyes as she assaulted his stiff cock bone with one hand and his heavy sack with the other. A gasp of pleasure escaped his lips as her oil-drenched hand easily slid down his thick fuck pole to meet the hand on his hairy balls. “If you keep that up, no pun intended, I’m going to go off before I should,” he said with a smile with a deep, sultry voice.

“Now its my turn, Michael. Would you mind giving me a massage? I’m dying to have your hands on me,” she said as her lips reached down to touch Michaels. She fell into his arms, and her tongue slipped between his open lips. She could feel her aching breasts slide across his greased chest.

He broke the kiss and flipped her on the bed over his hip. “I can’t wait to touch your beautiful fucking body. Get on your belly and hand me the oil,” he said authoritatively. In seconds his strong hands were filled with the oil and touching the hollows and peaks of her flesh. His eyes moved from her flexed, towering ass cheeks to the hint of public hair nestled between her slightly spread leg s. They traveled to her back and the swell of her breasts on either side. Damn, this woman felt wonderful. His hands both glided and penetrated her hot flesh.

Michael turned her over and applied the warm oil to her breasts and belly. Her spiked nipples glistened with the sheen of the lubricant as did her red-brown public curls. His hands treated themselves to her tit flesh, raising them into towers and allowing them to descend to their relaxed state. He teased her quivering pussy by approaching her enraged clit but not touching it. Suddenly, he reached deep between her slightly parted legs and jammed two fingers into her depth. “Ohhhhhhhh! Shit, Michael. Fuck my hot cunt with your fingers. Move them around, deeper, harder. Fuck my greasy pussy, honey,” she grunted as her hands reached out to pull his hand deeper inside of her quaking hole.

“Oh fuck, baby. You are so wet and slippery. My cock is going to feel soooo good inside your treasure hole. Move around here so I can taste your honey,” he pleaded. His mouth gorged itself with her hairy pussy lips as he moved his bulk around so that she could have access to his furious cock meat.

“Give me your bone, Michael. Let me suck your mother fucking cock. Squeeze my ass, honey,” she screamed as her lips spread to accommodate his oil-covered love pole. She drove his penis immediately into the back of her mouth and lodged its bulbous, purple-hued head into the tight muscles of her hot throat. Her moans served to rattle the head of his cock with the vibrations of her ecstasy.

As Michael drove his tongue into the depths of her slippery hole, his nose nestled into the rubbery button of her ass hole. He could feel the tiny hairs surrounding this nether hole tickle his nose, and he drove it in harder. Her musky fragrance filled his senses and his cock felt as if it would burst. One hand reached behind her to fill itself with meandering ass flesh, while the other reached back to twist one of her glowing nipples. “Pinch it, Michael. Pinch my nipple hard, harder,” she demanded, momentarily releasing her mouth from his slippery, driving bone.

Peggy came up, apparently for air, looked down at her breasts resting on his chest and his chin buried in her muff. “Oh, fuck me, Michael. I need your cock in my guts. Put your fuck pole in my cunt, honey.”

Michael released his two-handed grip on her lovely flesh and rose from the position he was in. She quickly placed herself in the most vulnerable position; legs spread wide and pulled back. She saw him grasp his long cock and stroke it as his eyes seemed to memorize the folds of her slick pussy lips and the heaving of her breasts. Closer and closer his engorged member came to her waiting honey pit. As his cock reached the lips of her pouting cunt, she cradled her left breast with one hand and spread her hungry pussy with the other.

His cock seemed gigantic with lovely veins feeding its length and an angry looking spear-head kissing the lips of her womanhood. She began to quiver in anticipation of the joy she knew would follow. Michael dipped his cock into her oily pussy only and inch and removed it. He slid it up and down the length of her slit to insure that he was well lubricated and then drove it to the deepest recesses of her canal. “Holy fuuuuck. Oh my god that feels so good and so deep. Fuck me. Move you cock in and out. Slam your bone into my hairy hole and fuck me,” Peggy was repeating with her eyes as wide open as they had ever been.

The look on her face was similar to fear, but Michael knew that it was the look of love-lust. He continued to drive and withdraw his thick, rigid cock meat in her gaping love hole. Peggy reached between their perspiring bodies and inserted her fingers in her pussy to feel his cock enter. She continued her travels to his heavy sack and massaged his swaying balls. He felt so good inside of her a nd although she had her hopes, she never imagined that this man could make her feel this good. She hoped that his cock would never stop fucking her sloppy, deep hole.

Michael abruptly stopped as his cock was driven in as deep as he could go. “Honey, I would like you to get on your knees so I can fuck your cunt hole from behind. I want to dog-fuck your wonderfully tight pussy. I want to watch your buns move as I drive my love bone into your hot hole,” Michael shared as his cock continued to fuck her sweet smelling honey pot.”

She reluctantly allowed him to remove his shaft from her treasure chest, as she quickly moved into a kneeling position to accept his cock again. It was fortunate that he did stop his assault when he did, as he felt his balls begin to tighten to their eventual climax. He wanted to make his pleasure and her joy last as long as it could. As she turned over, he watched her hole close, and she turned over and assumed the suggested position. She lower her nipple-crested breasts to the bed, raiser her tight ass cheeks and greased pussy in the air and said, “Put your thick cock in my tight, greasy cunt and fuck me like a dog.”

Michael lowered his stiff cock to her hairy, lust slit and inserted it as he began to talk to her, “Back your smooth ass up against my cock bone and open your pussy so I can drive my bone into your love slot, Peggy. I love to fill my hands with your buttocks. I want to drop my hot fuck load into your guts and hear you scream with desire. That’s it! Point you sweet cheeks as me. Damn you tits look good hanging there and swinging like heavy sacks.” Michael filled his hands with the flesh of her ass cheeks and drove his straining cock in and out of her tight pussy.

Peggy’s heavy breasts rested against the palms of his hands as the cock assault continued. Michael kissed her neck and periodically slipped his tongue into either ear. Peggy was senseless. At this point there was no romance. There was no conversation. There was no awareness of anything other than the raw animal instincts of fucking. Deep guttural grunts came from her mouth as her eyes rolled up into her head. Peggy bore down and pressed her gaping cunt and quivering ass cheeks as hard as she could onto Michael’s raging cock and swollen balls.

A series of staccato, helpless grunts escaped her lips as she began to cum like never before. Hearing this, smelling the sweet aroma of sex, feeling his bone deep inside of Peggy’s belly and the sensation of Peggy’s hard nipples torturing the palms of his hands, Michael pulled his bone from her spasm-ridden tunnel and began to shoot his thick cream on her pumping, wiggling ass cheeks. With one hand Michael ran his spurting cock up and down the crack of her ass spreading the hot cream on her finely-textured buttocks. With his other hand he reached around to her clit and began to furiously rub this swollen nub to lengthen her pleasure. Then he fell forward, sliding his bone into the deep crack of her hot cheeks and refilling his hands with her heavy breasts. Soon they both lay exhausted and apparently paralyzed.

After they recovered, Peggy and Michael retired to the shower and cleaned the perspiration and scent of love from one another’s body. Michael was soon recovered sufficiently to introduce Peggy to yet additional pleasures. Fantasy and hypnosis were wonderful. But now Peggy was armed with additional experiences to make the most of her time alone and with her husband.

When Michael had left, Peggy went over to the bookcase where the stereo was and turned off the video tape recorder. Jim was going to get the show of his life when he came home. He probably didn’t think she had the nerve. Now it was apparent.