The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Large Takeover for Mesmera Inc.

Kasumi was snoring away at her desk while typing. Kuroko had since given up trying to stop it. The girl was a useful enough servant of Mesmera, even with her little ‘habit’. Saki had turned out to be a very pleasant surprise however. Not only was the girl a delightful sex slave, but her legal expertise had already proved very useful! Even though she was still in school, her advice on how Mesmera Inc. could conduct its’ business practices in order to minimize any unwanted “attention” was invaluable.

One way to operate in a safer manner was to get “recruits” that were new to this country. Legal residents, but with not much in the way of friends or family around who could start asking questions, etc. Kuroko had just found one such girl.

Mei Lin was a cute young Chinese girl, literally ‘off the boat’ from her homeland. She considered herself very lucky to have gotten a job so quickly. She was very attractive, with a large bust for an Asian woman. Her cute face and hot body would be used to serve Mesmera.

Yuki and Sayaka eyed her hungrily. She was so sexy! It was just her first day, but they didn’t want to wait long for her to ‘join the club’! Their boss (and high priestess of the great goddess Mesmera) saw the impatience in her young followers and decided that now was as good a time as any for Mei Lin’s indoctrination. Besides, the way the other girls were acting (especially Sayaka) they just might scare the poor thing off! Kuroko called the girl to her office and Sayaka grinned knowingly. The priestess had said that Mei Lin would start doing some ‘other work’ in the office. The redhead felt wet just thinking about the overwhelming pleasure the Chinese girl was about to experience.

“You want see me?” the cute china doll said as she entered Kuroko’s office. “That’s right, just sit down, I’d like to have a few words with you.”

Kuroko went to the door, closed and quietly locked it as she continued.

“I’m worried that you might be feeling some stress with this new job in a new country, I just thought I might help you to relax.”

“Relax?”

“Yes, it will help you to work better. You want to work better don’t you Mei Lin?”

“Oh, yes ma’am, me want do very good job for you!”

“Excellent.” Kuroko said with a sly grin so subtle that the Chinese girl didn’t pick it up. Her boss now took something out from her desk. It was a small blue gem hanging on a thin golden chain. She reached up and hung it from a small hook that was dangling from the ceiling on a thin string. The hook and string it was on were practically invisible. Mei Lin hadn’t even noticed them before. The gem hung down at eye level in front of her.

“What that?” the girl asked, a confused look on her face.

“This will help you to relax. Just look at it. Isn’t it pretty, the way it shines? Feel yourself sinking into its soft, blue light. Breathe deeply, settle into your chair, and stare at the gem. Look deeper and deeper into it.

The girl did start to feel relaxed as she stared into the gem. It felt good. She liked this relaxation thing. The gem seemed to glow as she looked at it. Mei Lin’s eyes went wide as the glow filled her mind.

“Watch carefully now, stare deeper and deeper into the gem. Allow yourself to relax totally.” Kuroko said with a lilting voice as the gem started to slowly swing back and forth. Mei Lin tried to say something, she was dimly aware that the gem shouldn’t be able to move by itself, but it was getting so hard to think.

“You feel so relaxed now, all you want to do is stare at the gem as it swings back and forth, back and forth. There is nothing else in the world but the gem and the sound of my voice.”

The young Chinese girl couldn’t take her eyes of the glowing gem as it relentlessly swung back and forth, back and forth. Her small mouth fell open slightly and she began to drool as the hypnotic glow caressed her mind into oblivion.

“That’s a good girl Mei Lin.” Kuroko purred right next to the entranced girl’s ear. “Just relax and watch the pretty gem swing. You want to watch it; you want to stare deep into its happy glow! The more you relax, the more you give in to the gem’s power, the happier you feel!” Kuroko could see the last of the Chinese girl’s willpower vanish as her eyes glazed over and a broad, submissive smile covered her face.

“Ah” Mei Lin sighed, as she was completely mesmerized. Kuroko smiled as she looked at the girl’s expression of enrapture. It was time for some fun!

“Undo your top Mei Lin! Your bra too! Show me those nice tits of yours!” the priestess said in her soothing voice. The entranced girl complied without taking her eyes off of the still swinging gem, her happy smile bigger than ever.

“Good girl!” her boss said as she started to lick the China Doll’s ample breasts. Mei Lin continued to stare happily at the gem. Her mind was completely empty. All she knew was the immense pleasure that Mesmera filled her with. The deeply hypnotized girl now heard a soft, authoritative female voice. It wasn’t Kuroko. It seemed to come from the gem itself!

“Mei Lin, you are now a willing servant of the great goddess Mesmera. You love Mesmera and wish to serve her in all ways, forever! You will also obey and serve those whom Mesmera has placed in authority over you. Obedience is bliss! The more you serve, the better you feel, the more you want to obey!”

Mei Lin offered no resistance to these new thoughts; she wanted to serve the person who gave her so much joy. The gem continued...

“You now find beautiful women very attractive Mei Lin. The thought of making love to a woman makes you very aroused. You want to make love to your goddess and her servants. You will be happy forever!”

The glow of the obedience crystal grew brighter for a moment, then it stopped glowing and swinging. Mei Lin blinked a few times as she came out of her trance. Kuroko was now staring into the girl’s eyes as she fondled her uncovered bosom.

“I am a high priestess of the great goddess Mesmera! You will obey me in all ways!” The seductive woman said with a gentle smile.

“Oh yes! Yes!” the Chinese girl gushed. “Thank you mistress! Thank you! Me have never felt such joy!”

“It is Mesmera who is the source of all our joy! All praise Mesmera!” Kuroko said dutifully. She would allow her other friends to enjoy the new girl, but some work had to be done first. The slave may know of other recent immigrants such as herself that would be good “candidates” for employment at Mesmera Inc. “Now Mei Lin, do you know of any other beautiful young girls that could use a new job?”

“Not know if they need job, but me know of place where cute girls go. It nice hot spring! Lot Asian girls like me go there, others too.”

“Hmmm sounds interesting, where is it?”

“In secluded spot, only some girls and me know were, we go there often.”

“Perfect!” Kuroko saw this for the opportunity it was. She could get several girls at once! A “large takeover” was just what Mesmera Inc. needed to help fill its’ ranks! Kuroko learned the exact location of the spring, and waited for the weather report to forecast a perfect weekend day for a dip in a hot spring. She got to the place early in the morning; no one was there yet. Kuroko then set up an obedience crystal so that it would hang over the center of the spring. She then pulled it up to the overhanging branch it was connected to and waited in hiding.

Sure enough, about two hours later three cute young women came to the spring. They were chatting happily as they undressed and slipped into the warm water. Kuroko was wet with excitement! She pulled out a small blowgun and shot at the crystal. She missed by several inches and the bb it had fired went clear to the other side of the spring. Kuroko ducked down, but none of the girls had noticed the silent misfire. Her second shot was dead on and the gem was knocked off of the tree limb. It dropped down right in the midst of the three girls and immediately began to glow and swing in its’ usual way.

Miko: “Oh, what’s that?”

Ling-Ling: “Me not know, it glowing! Feel... so... good...”

Karin: “I, I can’t take my eyes off of it!”

Ling-Ling: “Ling-Ling not want to. Must... obey...”

“That’s it girls.” Kuroko said gently as she rose from her hiding spot. “Just watch the pretty gem as it swings back and forth, back and forth.” The three girls were now completely captivated by the crystal and passively stared into its glow as Kuroko helped them along with her soothing voice. Ling-Ling’s mouth dropped open and she smiled as she quickly succumbed to the obedience crystal’s hypnotic spell. Miko stared blankly ahead in a deep trance while Karin was frozen, unable to move or look away from the gem. Kuroko continued.

“That’s right, you feel so relaxed now. So relaxed and so happy. All you want to do is keep staring deeper and deeper into the crystal.” The other two girls were not as totally enthralled as Ling-Ling yet. Even so, the crystal’s glow filled their whole world and slowly washed away their free will. Each girl now heard the voice of Mesmera.

“You are now a willing servant of the great goddess Mesmera. You love Mesmera and wish to serve her in all ways, forever! You will also obey and serve those whom Mesmera has placed in authority over you. Obedience is bliss! The more you serve, the better you feel, the more you want to obey!”

Ling-Ling was already totally mesmerized and happily accepted all that Mesmera said. Miko didn’t understand what was happening, and the power of the slowly swinging gem soon made her not care. Karin tried to fight, but she couldn’t move. Her gaze was locked on the obedience crystal. Each swing made her feel better and better until an immense orgasm shattered what was left of her free will. With all three girls enslaved, the gem continued...

“You now find beautiful women very attractive. The thought of making love to a woman makes you very aroused. You want to make love to your goddess and her servants. You will be happy forever!”

The glow of the obedience crystal grew brighter for a moment, then it stopped glowing and swinging as normal. The three girls slowly came out of their trances. Kuroko was standing at the edge of the spring.

“I am a high priestess of the great goddess Mesmera! You will obey me in all ways!”

“Oh yes! Yes!” Ling-Ling shouted. “Thank you mistress! Thank you! Ling-Ling love Mesmera!”

“Obedience is bliss!” Miko added. “I wish only to serve forever!”

“Yes...I must obey!” Karin said, wondering now why she had fought Mesmera’s power. “I want to obey! I am a happy slave girl!”

“Why don’t you girls get warmed up!” Kuroko purred. The mesmerized girls knew just what she meant, and gently started making love to each other. Kuroko retrieved the crystal and joined them!

That afternoon, Kuroko came back to the office with the three new “employees”. Mei Lin knew them and they were all happy to now be “working” together. Yuki and Ling-Ling hit it off together right away with their bubbly personalities. Saki was quick to make their status in the company official and take care of any loose ends. Kuroko was very appreciative of her attention to detail and made a mental note to have Saki “rewarded” later. Sayaka just looked at the new girls hungrily.

“Alright ladies” the priestess said. “Let’s welcome our new friends, Mesmera style!” With that, Sayaka grabbed Ling-Ling forcefully and almost ripped her clothes off. The China doll didn’t resist, she instead moaned with pleasure as the brawny redhead ravaged her. Miko obediently stripped and waited to be “taken”. Yuki had wanted to do it with Ling-Ling, but Sayaka beat her to it. So she and Mei Lin started snuggling with the now naked Miko. Karin just stood there, a little nervous. Mesmera’s mental programming kept playing in her head. She knew she had to obey, wanted to obey, but she still felt a little uncertain. Kuroko saw this problem and quickly addressed it.

“Just relax Karin.” The priestess purred as she stared deep into the new girl’s eyes. “Just relax and you won’t feel anything but happiness!” With that Kuroko’s eyes glowed and, with Karin’s will already broken, instantly entranced the hapless girl. Karin felt like she was endlessly falling into her mistress’s eyes. Kuroko then gave her a very passionate kiss, staring deeper and deeper into the girl’s eyes the entire time. Karin’s mind melted into nothingness. Now all she felt was happiness.

Miko, Ling-Ling, and Karin were all very happy with their new jobs. After the orgy, Kuroko went back to her office. Saki, who had been absent from the orgy, met her on the way. Kuroko had wondered where she was.

“We missed you my friend, what were you doing?”

“Oh, Mistress Kuroko, I think I’ve come up with something.” Saki said as she sifted through a pile of papers in her hand.

“Something wrong?

“No, I was just checking on the hot spring place you just got the new girls at. The spring isn’t on any of the area maps, so it’s probably new. The land is owned by a holding company that was going to build business offices in the area, but they are having funding problems and all development is on hold. I think we could probably buy the land for a song. With that spring, we could build a small resort there and use it for company outings and even more “recruitment”. This is on top of the revenue stream it would add!” Saki started flipping through the paperwork again. “This could really work out well for us Mistress!”

“Excellent work Saki! Start the paperwork going, we will buy that land!” This was fantastic, Kuroko thought.

“I’m already on it!” the girl said as she went back to her office.

Saki would now receive an extra big reward from Mesmera!

To be continued...