The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Employees for Mesmera Inc.

Kuroko sat in her office thinking. It had been over a month since ‘Mesmera Inc’ had opened its doors and things were moving a lot slower than she would have liked. Mesmera was pleased with her progress. The goddess obviously understood the difficulties her high priestess faced, but Kuroko wanted to do better.

This world was so much different than hers was. In the medieval style society she was used to, few would notice if a buxom young serving wench disappeared. That made it easy to ‘recruit’ new disciples for Mesmera. But Kuroko knew that if she tried that here, the girl’s face would be all over the evening news and several very effective law enforcement agencies would be tracking her down. This was not a good situation.

That’s why she came up with Mesmera Inc. It was a front for the worshipers of Mesmera. Kuroko could make money through various means, launder it through the company, and have the newly inducted girls as employees. If no one disappeared, there would be no investigation. The girls would simply get a new ‘job’.

Kuroko had found that it took a lot of time and effort to run a company. She had only gotten a handful girls so far with all the work that needed to be done setting up Mesmera Inc. A lot of that initial overhead was done now though, and she hoped to get many new ‘friends’ soon.

The goddess had told Kuroko that Sayaka would be useful in getting new worshipers. She wasn’t sure how, the girl was as subtle as an ox and not that much brighter. Still, Mesmera knew best and the priestess had an easy job for her.

It turned out that Yuki had a roommate that seemed as passive and weak willed as she was. It would be easy even for Sayaka to enslave such a girl with an obedience crystal. Kuroko left her office to talk with them, and found Sayaka screwing Yuki in the copier room.

“Please, not on the equipment, it’s rented!” Kuroko said as she watched the redhead aggressively penetrate her friend with a strap on dildo.

“Oops, sorry boss!” she said. “Guess I got a little carried away.”

“Just be glad that someone outside of our little ‘group’ didn’t spot you. Come to my office now, we have ‘business’ to discuss!”

The three girls went into Kuroko’s office and the priestess picked up a photo from her desk.

“This is your roommate Yuki, isn’t it?”

“Oh yes mistress. That’s Kasumi, she just turned 21. Isn’t she pretty! She should serve Mesmera with us!” Yuki said eagerly. She wanted her friend to know the joy that she did.

“I’d like you to bring Sayaka home to meet your friend. Sayaka, you will show her this.” Kuroko said as she held up one of the crystals.

Sayaka grinned evilly. “Cool! Can I screw her after the gem does its thing?”

“By all means, just make sure the job gets done right.”

“Don’t worry boss, I’ll screw her but good!” the redhead added.

“I meant in enslaving her to the great goddess!” Kuroko said as she wondered if this would really work out. “I think I’ll come too, just to be sure.”

“Cool, a four way!”

“Oh, this will be fun!” Yuki chimed in.

* * *

They all showed up at Yuki’s apartment that evening. Kasumi wasn’t expecting any visitors, but didn’t mind meeting her friend’s new coworkers.

“So, what is it you do exactly at this ‘Mesmera’ company?” The girl asked innocently.

“You’re about to find out!” Sayaka said as she walked up to her friend’s roommate. Kasumi sat on her bed, looking up at the big girl with innocent eyes. The redhead held the gem that Kuroko had given her up to Kasumi’s eyes. She then let it hang by its chain just in front of her face.

“What’s this thing?” she said as the gem began to glow. The girl’s eyes instantly went wide and her mouth fell open.

“She’s going under right away.” Kuroko thought to herself. This would be easy enough even for Sayaka.

The simple-minded girl couldn’t fight Mesmera’s seductive spell at all. Kasumi just passively watched the obedience crystal as it swung back and forth, back and forth. Sayaka grinned with anticipation as she saw the girl’s lack of resistance. It felt so good to enslave another girl; almost as good as it would to make love to her once the gem was done. And that would be soon.

Just like her roommate, the young girl quickly succumbed to the obedience crystal’s hypnotic spell. It felt so good to just let go and slip into Mesmera’s thrall that Kasumi didn’t want to fight it.

“Ah!” the girl sighed, as she became eternally mesmerized. She now heard the voice of Mesmera.

“Kasumi, you are now a willing servant of the great goddess Mesmera. You love Mesmera and wish to serve her in all ways, forever! You will also obey and serve those whom Mesmera has placed in authority over you. Obedience is bliss! The more you serve, the better you feel, and the more you want to obey!”

“You now find beautiful women very attractive Kasumi. The thought of making love to a woman makes you very aroused. You want to make love to your goddess and her servants. You are a love slave! You will be happy forever!”

Kasumi knew this was all true. It felt more right than anything had in her entire life. The light of the obedience crystal grew brighter for a moment, then it stopped glowing and swinging.

“Cool!” Sayaka said. “That was easy!”

The three Mesmera Inc. girls now gave their new friend a very fond welcome!

* * *

Kuroko heard a strange noise as she walked to her office the next morning. The priestess looked around and found its source. Their newest member, Kasumi, was at her desk dutifully doing her job, and snoring loudly.

“Kasumi, why are you snoring like that?”

“Huh, oh, because I’m asleep mistress.”

“Asleep? What do you mean?”

“I’ve been hypnotized by the great goddess Mesmera! So I’m sound asleep forever now.” The girl then continued to snore, even though she appeared to be wide-awake.

Kuroko rolled her eyes. These dim-witted girls were easy to “convert” to worshiping Mesmera, but sometimes they were a bit too air-headed!

“You are not asleep Kasumi, not in any literal sense!”

“What’s literature have to do with it?” the girl said with a vacant expression.

“I give up, I need coffee!” The brunet said as she walked away. Kasumi returned to her work and her snoring.

* * *

That afternoon, Sayaka grabbed Yuki as she walked by one of the empty offices and pulled her inside.

“Hey! What’s the big idea?”

“I need to practice with this thing!” The redhead said as she held her obedience crystal up to Yuki’s eyes.

“But I already obey Mesmera, I... I...” Yuki’s voice trailed off as the gem began to swing and glow with its soft blue light.

“That’s a good girl! You want to obey me now, don’t you!”

Yuki’s mind melted as waves of pleasure drew her deeper and deeper into a trance.

“Oh, yes Sayaka, I want to obey!” the blonde said with a submissive smile.

“Yeah, that’s right! You want to obey Yuki! And you can’t stop looking at the gem as it swings, back and forth, back... and... forth...” Sayaka’s voice also trailed off as her eyes became locked on the slowly swinging crystal. “N, No... This... isn’t... umm, supposed to happen... but feels... so good...” the redhead sighed as she felt herself irresistibly drawn into the obedience crystal’s seductive spell. The busty redhead now heard the voice of her goddess.

“Sayaka, I have a little job for you! There is a girl that must become one of my followers.” Mesmera’s voice was so alluring that Sayaka ached to obey. Her mind was filled with all she needed to know about her ‘mission’. The gem then stopped in its usual manner.

“I have go! I must obey Mesmera!” she said with fanatic zeal and raced from the room. Yuki was still in a trance. The will of the goddess descended upon her and she mindlessly went into Kuroko’s office.

The priestess looked up from her paperwork. “What is it Yuki?”

“The goddess thinks you deserve a break, mistress!” the mindless girl said with vacant eyes. She then crawled under Kuroko’s desk and pleased her in the way Mesmera had instructed.

* * *

Sayaka knew just where to go and what to do. The task would be easy with the knowledge Mesmera had given her. She went into the unfamiliar apartment building and up to the 9th floor, then down the hall to apartment 939. Her goddess had told her of the spare key hidden behind the loose piece of molding. In a moment she was sneaking through the unkempt abode. It reminded Sayaka of her place. She went straight through the open door of the bedroom and dangled an obedience crystal above Mesmera’s chosen ‘convert’.

Saki was still asleep in her room. She hated working night shifts but the girl needed the extra money. Law school was very expensive and between studying and jobs she had little time for sleep. She didn’t look like a law student though; Saki was a real looker. She had long dark red hair, big innocent blue eyes, a great figure, and an incredible rack. Sayaka could hardly keep from drooling as she gazed down upon her soon-to-be friend.

The sleeping girl felt a presence near her. Her eyes slowly opened to see a pretty blue gem hanging from a golden chain. As she tried to figure out what it was and why it was there the gem started to glow and swing gently back and forth, back and forth.

“Look at the crystal, Saki,” Sayaka said in a soft voice. “Look deeply into the crystal. Deeply into the center, Saki, deeply into the center of the crystal as it swings back and forth, back and forth. Just keep looking deep into the crystal, Saki, deeply into the crystal. Feel yourself flowing into the crystal, Saki, feel yourself falling into the crystal. You are losing yourself in the crystal, Saki, losing yourself in the crystal. You are losing your fears, losing your worries, losing your will! You are losing your will to the crystal, Saki.” Mesmera had told her servant of this girl’s worried life. Trying to get through school was very taxing on her. Mesmera would help her, and she had shown Sayaka just how to do it!

“The deeper you look into the crystal as it swings back and forth, back and forth, the more you lose your will, Saki.” Sayaka said gently. The worn out girl was too tired to put up much of a fight, and the way the crystal made all her worries just melt away made Mesmera’s spell all the more irresistible. Sayaka grinned with anticipation; she would soon be joining this beauty in bed.

Saki felt like she was dreaming. Everything was so soothing. Sayaka’s voice seemed to wrap around her like a warm blanket as she lazily watched the gem swing back and forth, back and forth. Sayaka continued to ‘help’ her new friend as Mesmera had shown her.

“You are losing your will as you look into the crystal, deeper and deeper into the crystal, Saki. You are looking deeper into the crystal, you can’t help but look deeper into the crystal and the deeper you look into the crystal, the more you want to look at it.” Sayaka continued in a soft, sultry voice. “Saki, you are losing your will, you are losing your will. Deeper and deeper, Saki, you are falling deeper and deeper into the crystal. You are losing yourself in the crystal. You are succumbing to Mesmera’s power! You cannot look away from the crystal, Saki. You must look deeper into the crystal, deeper and deeper, Saki, losing more and more of your will. You must continue to look deeper and deeper into the crystal as it swings back and forth, back and forth, Saki, deeper and deeper into the crystal.”

Sayaka was getting extremely aroused, and so was Saki. She had forgotten about everything, her jobs, her studies, and her money problems. All she knew now was wave after wave of pleasure that came from each swing of the obedience crystal. The girl didn’t even realize that she was already in a deep hypnotic trance. Sayaka’s words now felt like her own thoughts.

“You have lost your will, Saki, you have lost your will to the crystal. You have lost your will to the great goddess Mesmera!”

“I have... lost my will... to Mesmera...” Saki sighed, her glazed eyes following the crystal’s swinging motion. Sayaka smiled, this one had succumbed just like the goddess said she would. The big girl continued in her silky voice. “Saki, you have lost your will to the crystal. That means you have lost your will to the goddess Mesmera, forever!”

“I have lost... my will... to the goddess Mesmera... forever!” the entranced girl repeated again. An orgasm shuddered through her body. It destroyed the last of her free will, leaving her totally mesmerized. A broad, submissive smile spread across her face.

“Oh, thank you! Thank you so much! I’ve never felt so free!” the girl gushed, rapt with joy.

It was as if a great weight had been lifted from her. She no longer had to think; all she had to do was obey! The gem ended its task in the usual manner, instructing Saki of her new allegiances. It also rewired her brain, transforming her not just into an obedient slave, but into an eager lesbian! Sayaka was quick to test out just how eager she was!

“Don’t thank me, it’s Mesmera that makes us feel so awesome! Now, let’s see how grateful you really are!” Sayaka slipped into the girl’s bed and released some of her own tension.

* * *

The next day Saki reported for ‘duty’ at Mesmera Inc. Kuroko was very pleased with her, and Sayaka. “You have served the goddess very well my dear, you shall be rewarded!”

“I already have been!” the big girl said, leering at Saki.

“I see, Saki how do you feel?”

“Oh, wonderful mistress! Please let me serve!” the girl gushed.

Kuroko smiled slyly “You will serve my dear, in all ways! That includes as a lawyer. You are in your last semester, when you graduate your legal skills will be used for Mesmera.”

“Of course mistress, I live to obey!”

“Great attitude! You shall be rewarded. First, quit all your part time jobs. You don’t need them. Mesmera Inc. will pay all your expenses from now on. Just concentrate on your studies and the Bar exam.

“Oh, thank you mistress! I’m so happy!” Saki was overjoyed. This was a dream come true.

“Now, let’s see what recreational activities you need an education in!” Kuroko said as she slipped out of her clothes. Saki would definitely come in ‘handy’ around the office!

To be continued...