The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Medical Visit

If you are under 18, this story is not appropriate and you should exit now.

Chapter IV The awakening

Chapter IV is an addendum to the first three parts and was not planned by Dr. Johnson

We had to avoid coming into contact with Jennifer at the same time, less she wipe both of our memories and spoil any chance for revenge. It was doubtful that Jennifer would see me for her PAP smear. Leslie concocted our strategy. She would have lunch with Jennifer and convince her that she needed to stop putting the PAP smear off. Leslie would talk about the hypnotic experience and thank Jennifer for the wonderful openess it had created in our marriage. Leslie would brag about all the honors and recognition I had recieved as an OB-Gyn and how great a doctor I really was. She would then tell Jennifer that after the exam, she could simply hypnotize me to forget that I had ever examined her, thereby maintaining the upper hand. We rehearsed and repeated the instructions Leslie was to give Jennifer over and over to help make sure she discussed the PAP smear even if she was to become hypnotized. It was our best shot, after all they were still friends. The trap was set, now to spring it.

Leslie returned from lunch with good news. “I told Jennifer I would spring for lunch if she promised not to hypnotize me. She laughed and agreed. She was concerned that after she fell asleep and forgot to remove your memory of the events that you might be upset. I told her, it was the exact opposite. I think I convinced her that the hypnosis has opened up our minds and made it possible for us to explore our innermost fantasies without inhibition. She has agreed to get her PAP with you and does, indeed, plan to remove your memory of doing the exam and of having sex with her... among other things. She stated that it would be too akward to see you in the hospital as a colleague after all that had occurred. She was quite adamant about this... so we must be prepared.”

1 week later

Jennifer approached the checkin window “Hello, I’m hear to see Dr. Howard for my well woman exam”.

“Yes Mam. Please fill out your insurance and health information and we will call you back shortly”

Several minutes later the nurse opened the door to the waiting room to call her back; “Miss Johnson, good morning. Please come back this way.”

“It’s Dr. Johnson”, she corrected.

“Oh, sorry. We need to draw your blood and, it says here you are due for a tetanus booster.”

Unknown to Dr. Johnson, Leslie was in another room and had drawn up the tetanus booster in the syringe... but it wasn’t tetanus.

One of the office nurses checked Dr. Johnson into the exam room “Please disrobe and put on this paper gown. You may hang your clothes on the door. Dr. Howard will be in to see you shortly”

Jennifer complied. The nurse then administered the ‘tetanus’ injection. It was a rather stout dose of Ketamine, but given intramuscular, it would take longer to act.

“Ouch. I don’t remember those stinging that much in the past... Jeez.”

5 minutes passed and I entered the exam room. I had secretly turned on my dictaphone in my lab coat to record any conversation should I become incapacitated. We also had one of the digicams running in the corner connected to the computer to record video. If our plan failed and we were both hypnotized, we needed some kind of evidence to clue us in to the power that Dr. Johnson wielded over us.

I began, “Jennifer, wait... before you say anything... what happened, happened. I have no problem keeping the incident secret. I want you to know...”

“SLEEP”, she commanded. I really do not remember her saying “Sleep”, but it was clearly recorded on the tape recorder.

“David, you will perform this gynecological exam as if I were any other patient. A few days from now, when I see you in the hospital, or in social situations, you will have no recollection that you have ever performed a gynecologic exam on me. You will also not remember any of the events that transpired at your home 1 week ago. Your mind is completely blank of all past events involving me except that I performed a vasectomy on you 4 weeks ago. When you see me at the hospital making rounds, it will be exactly as it was prior to your vasectomy. Do you understand me?

“Yes master,”

“Good. Awaken on the count of 3 and perform your exam as normal. 1, 2, 3 wake up!”

I remember being momentarily disoriented; “What was I saying? I lost my train of thought”.

“You were saying that you are ready to begin the exam.”

I did the usual things... checked the eyes, ears, nose and throat. Her thyroid was midline and normal. There was no cervical adenopathy. Auscultaion of her heart revealed normal heart sounds, without murmur, rub or gallop. Lungs were clear. Her affect was appropriate until about halfway thru the exam when she started to behave oddly.

“OK, lets do your breast exam... which I hope you do yourself on a monthly basis.”

The breasts were firm, the areola and nipples were unremarkable. I detected no discreet masses. There were some vague fibrocystic changes in both breasts laterally.

“Good... good, a little lumpiness, but I see nothing to be concerned about. Breast cancer tends to be more common in women with fibrocystic breasts, so you should do a self-breast exam monthly before your period. Also, try and limit your caffeine intake. When was your last mammogram.?”

“I haven’t... haven’t,"... Yawn, “ever had one.”

“You will need a baseline mammogram by age 35. Any family history of breast cancer?”

“I believe my breast had aunt cancer..... my breast... my aunt had breast cancer. Did you ask me if I was 35?... I’m 30. You know you aren’t suppossed to ask a person how old they are. Hey my head feels hollow. It sounds kinda like an echo in here... echo in here... echo in here”.. giggle.

I looked up at her face and noticed her eyelids were half closed and her eyes were slightly crossed. Her speech was becoming disjointed.

Great, I thought to himself... another impaired physician... wonder what this one is taking.... valium, narcotics?

“Ok young lady, ... spread your legs for me... try to relax..... my, you are relaxed.”

Jennifer spread her legs in the stirrups obediently. They kind of just flopped open in the frog position. Muscle tone was virtually absent.

“I think you asked if my aunt had breas cancer. How did you know that? You certainly are a perceptive physician... perceptif, receptif, deceptif... they all rhyme!”

My god is she free associating... I wonder if she is high on Ecstacy?

“Jennifer, your introitus appears normal. I am inserting the speculum now... it may be a little cold. Cervix looks good, os is closed. Ok, we have the PAP smear. Now I am inserting my fingers into your vagina to palpate your uterus and ovaries.... your uterus feels good... however, you might have a little ovarian cyst on your left ovary...”

“Honey...no, thats too deep”, Jennifer reached up towards an imaginary lover, grimacing from the palpation which was clearly uncomfortable.

Now she is hallucinating... thinks I’m penetrating her and pushing too deep.... incredible.

As I reflect back on my thoughts at the time I was doing her exam, I had (and still have) absolutely no memory of having been hypnotized by her. I thought the lady before me was a colleague who 4 weeks earlier had performed a standard vasectomy and now was tripping out during a pelvic exam.

At that moment Leslie stepped into the room.

“Leslie, what are you doing here?”

“David, please step out of the room. I need to talk to you... NOW!”

I stepped out. “What is going on? That is Dr. Johnson I left exposed on the exam table. And she is tripping out. This better be important.”

Leslie played an audio tape that we had both recorded earlier in our own voices, in the event that Dr. Johnson got to us first and purged our memories of what had happened. I sat in dumb silence, while Leslie reviewed the plan.

Leslie looked up... “Are you all right?... say something”

I was still in shock, dumbfounded by the clear evidence of what had transpired.

Leslie spoke up, “You know about clinical hypnosis, David. You can do this. Her mind is completely open to any suggestion you implant.

I pondered what Leslie said... I had taken medical hypnosis years ago, but never saw much use for it. Drugs were quicker.... Ketamine is a drug...

Leslie continued, “The Ketamine rewires the brain for new programming and there is absolutely nothing you can’t make her do. She used Ketamine on you to control you completely. I know you do not remember now, but she made you do things, that..., if you knew, you would be mortified.”

“Like what?”

“I can’t tell you now. There is a videotape and she also made you write down your experience.”

It was all so confusing. As hard as I tried, I couldn’t remember a thing... like the proverbial dream that escapes you...”

We proceeded with our plan. I excused the staff for the afternoon. “Leslie and I will finish up. Everyone..., take the afternoon off, you’ve earned it”

After seeing everyone out and locking the door, we stepped back into the room.

“Jennifer, this is Dr. Howard, do you hear me?”

“Yezz, but ju sound so far away.”

“Take a deep breath Jennifer and let it out slowly.

We watched as Jennifer’s breasts heaved upward with the deep breath, then slowly sank back down as she exhaled.

“Good girl. Listen carefully to my voice. You are floating on a cloud. The sun is shining, a warm breeze blows you gently along. You haven’t a care in the world. You feel warm and cozy and completely relaxed. As you listen to my voice, take another deep breath and exhale slowly. You feel so wonderful, a smile cannot help but escape your lips.”

Her chest rose again with the breath as a smile parted her lips. She was responding exactly as Leslie had predicted.

“Each breath you take causes you to become more relaxed and feel more heavy. As you are becoming more heavy, the cloud is starting to settle, deeper and deeper. You are going deeper and deeper. You hear only my voice. My words are your words, coming from inside your head. You feel so warm and wonderful.... just drifting deeper and deeper, hearing only my voice...... how do you feel?

“I feel sooo warm and wonderful”

“All you want to do is listen to my voice and do as I say. It makes you feel so good to obey me. I am going to count backwards from 10. When I reach one, you will be deeply asleep, deeply hypnotized and completely under my control. 10, 9... going deeper, 8, 7... deeper still, 6,5 you are drifting ever lower, ever deeper, 4,3... very, very deep now.... 2, extremely deep... ONE! You are completely asleep and completely under my control. You will obey me without hesitation. Do you understand?”

“Yezz..”

You will answer me “Yes master”

“Yes master”

“Jennifer, you are now going back in time... back to when you were a young girl in your parent’s home, back when there wasn’t a care in the world. As you go back, you fall deeper asleep, deeper under my control. It feels good to have someone else in control. Your master will protect you and you, in return, will do everything you can to please your master. You are now 18 years old. You are a young woman, but you are innocent like a little girl. Your mind is that of a 10 year old.”

Jennifer’s brow wrinkled, as if she was trying to think... Her mind was probably having difficulty with accepting a diminished intellectual functioning.

“Don’t try to think about what I say, just listen to every word... My voice is coming from inside your head... It hurts whenever you try to think very hard. Your name is Jenny. You have never been a doctor. You only imagined that... dreamed it. And what a silly dream... because you are our house girl. You know nothing of hypnosis, in fact if you even try to think about anything more complicated that Jerry Springer, you get a terrible headache. No thoughts, no cares, no worries. Your mind, your thoughts, even your words are those of a 10 year old little girl. What a wonderful thing, not to ever have to worry again. This makes you feel very secure and wonderful, doesn’t it Jenny?”

She responded in the voice of a little girl, “Yes, I feel all warm and cozy”. Her childlike trust and innocence were becoming imprinted.

“Although you are a young woman of 18, you have the mind of a child. You know one thing, and one thing only. You are absolutely loyal to Leslie and myself and will do anything we ask of you. You enjoy cleaning and cooking, but most of all you enjoy pleasing us sexually. In the future whenever I say BEND OVER, you will immediately lift you squirt, drop your panties and bend over so that I, my wife or a guest can have our way with you. It makes you so very happy to do anything we ask. If Leslie or I give you the command “SLEEP”, you will immediately fall into a deep trance... as deep as you are now. You are so happy to be our girl servant, that a big smile comes over your face.”

The suggestions were working beautifully. I pointed out to Leslie “Look at that big, ‘shit-eating’ grin on her face.”

Leslie remarked, “you have no idea.” It wasn’t until later, when she showed me my own hand written notes, that I got the connection. The Ketamine had allowed us to wipe Dr. Jennifer Johnson’s memory and personality clean and start over, substituting the persona of Jenny, a happy young woman with the mind of a 10 year old. Kind of like what she had done to me. She would be our sex slave for ever.

“I will count to 5 and your new life will begin. You will open your eyes on the count of 5 feeling wonderful and you will be eager to please us in any way that we ask. 1, 2... starting to wake up, 3, 4... eyes starting to open, 5 completely awake and feeling wonderful.”

Jenny slowly opened her eyes, blinking at the light. Where was she. Oh yes, she was with her masters, David and Leslie. “I am so happy”, she blurted out.

“Hop off the table Jen, and take off the paper gown.”

Jenny jumped up and pulled off the gown, playfully. “Look, I’m naked!".. she giggled.

I looked at Leslie. “My birthday is coming up. What do you think?”

Leslie winked, “Go for it, stud.”

I commanded, “BEND OVER”

Jenny was all too happy to comply. She reached down and grabbed her ankles, wiggling her cute little ass into the air.

“Jenny, I want to fuck you up your ass. How do you feel about that?”

Jenny was eager to please, “Oh please fuck me master, please, please, please”

“OK Jenny.” I dropped my pants and allowed my swollen erection to surge forward. Then I walked over and spread Jennys cheeks putting the head of my penis up against her puckered anus. Her asshole quivered in anticipation.

“Beg for it up the ass”

“Please Dr. Howard, please fuck me up the ass. Please, I’ll do anything for you if you fuck my ass.”

And with that, I pushed the entire eight inch shaft up to my balls, into her ass. She yelped in pleasure as her sphincters yielded to accept my huge bone. I practically lifted her off the ground as I thrust savagely into her swollen rectum. She orgasmed again and again and finally, I shot my load (minus the sperm, of course). As I pulled out, I noticed that my penis was tinged brown with feces.

“You have a mess to clean up. Get to your chores.”

I reached down, pulled her up by her hair and ordered her to begin cleaning. She took the now, semi-erect penis into her mouth and began to lick and suck it. She greedily lapped the entire shaft attempting to remove all remnants of her shit, then began methodically cleaning my testicles. I finally directed her to kneel behind me and attend to my anus which was hot and sticky after a long day. She buried her head between my cheeks and cleaned around the hole with the same zeal she had given to cleaning my shaft.

“I think we are going to keep you around for a while”

“Oh goody”, blurted Jenny giddily.

Today Jenny faithfully sees us off to work each day. Over the last 5 years, we have remodeled and perfected her personality to suit our image of the ideal servant. We have found that occasional administration of Ketamine helps improve receptivity and maintain the programming. We moved to another city and neighbors believe Jenny’s parents died and she is our mildly retarded niece, over whom we have legal custody. The story works. Leslie says this has been good for our marriage and I find I am more appreciative of Leslie, than ever. I generally try to avoid arguments with Leslie, as it still seems to cause my testicles to ache and swell. I discovered the cause of this, while reading the notes that Jenny (previously Dr. Johnson) had written about my vasectomy. The post-hypnotic suggestion she gave me still works to this day if I get too ornery with Leslie. Dr. Johnson is, of course, no more, Her personality has been completely erased and replaced with that of Jenny, who is a real joy in our lives. Officials investigated, but were never able to discover the cause for Dr. Johnson’s disappearance. Leslie and I decided to release this chronicle as an erotic story for the Mind Control Archives instead of in a prestigious medical journal. I know most readers will believe this is just a work of fiction, and frankly that is fine with me. I could not imagine people knowing me and finding out that I had actually been compelled to eat feces. I still get goosebumps thinking about it. When I look back at my own handwritten notes, which I transcribed for Chapter III, I am still amazed, as I have absolutely no recollection of those events, even today. When Jennifer hypnotized me before her PAP smear, she removed all traces of my memory regarding the encounter with her and my wife at our house. Even though I have seen the video and read the original words I recorded in my own handwriting, I still find it unfathomable that I could have absolutely no memory of them... nada. Ketamine is truly a dangerous substance, especially in the hands of the wrong person. Our story is not unlike that of so many others. Mind Control exists in our society in many different forms. Whether a cult, drug induced such as our story, a particularly charismatic political leader or the machinations of a master hypnotist. For the most part it is harmful. Leslie and I believe that Jennifer was becoming corrupted by the power she controlled and would have ultimately used her knowledge and power to cause irreparable harm. Is what we have done morally wrong? Perhaps. But the new Jenny is happy, cared for and loved, and in return, she makes us happy. Leslie believes, and I agree, that I am a better person today because of my re-programming by Dr. Johnson. We believe Ketamine, in the right hands, might be useful to law inforcement officials or psychiatrists to reprogram miscreants into contributing members of society. We will wait and see. Perhaps the medical industry will conduct controlled trials overseen by an ethics committee. Let us hope so.