The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Medical Visit

If you are under 18, this story is not appropriate and you should exit now.

Chapter III Something’s not right by David Howard, M.D.

Post-op Day 1

I returned home from my vasectomy, still a little hazy about the details.

“Damn, my testicles ache. I was impressed with her surgical skills, but now I’m having second thoughts”

“What second thoughts?” asked Leslie

“Something’s not right... kinda like when you are having a dream, then you wake up and you really want to remember the dream, but it just disappears... and the harder you try to remember, the deeper it gets buried in your subconscious.”

Journal entry 7 days post-op

The swelling has gone down and I am as horny as ever. I don’t know if I can wait a full 2 weeks before having sex again. I scheduled light at the office last week, but will go to a full patient load this week. I can’t get enough muff. I don’t know why I agreed to journal my personal thoughts for Dr. Johnson. This had better be anonymous. I wouldn’t mind delivering a sperm count to her personally, if you know what I mean.

Journal entry 14 days post-op

I got a phone call from Dr. Johnson around noon. Funny thing is I must have fallen asleep talking to her on the phone, because the next thing I know, it’s 1pm. I also must have had a wet dream—strange as hell. My pants were wet from semen and my Dick was throbbing. I had to keep my white doctor’s coat buttoned to keep my patients from seeing.

Journal entry 30 days post-op

I have to deliver a sperm sample to Dr. Johnson tomorrow. I don’t know why, but I feel very nervous about going over there.

Ever since my vasectomy, I have been horny as hell. Leslie was in one of her severe pre-menstrual bitch moods all day and we got into a huge fight. I called her a cunt and started out the door. Then, out of nowhere, she yelled “Stop where you are” and I froze. All of a sudden, it was like I had to have her, right there on the kitchen floor. One minute I’m furious with her, the next minute I have to fuck her, bad. But she was in control.

“Take off your clothes... all of them.”

I was helpless to resist. Without consciously thinking about it, my hands seemed to have a mind of their own. I just stood there and began unbuttoning my shirt, then my pants, underwear, shoes and socks. I was still pissed and my nuts had begun to ache like someone had them in a vice.

I was standing there stark naked. It was as if I was waiting to be told what to do.... riduculous!

Leslie was staring at me with a mischievous look in her eyes. God she was beautiful. I had met her when I was a medical student and she was in nursing school. She had managed to keep her shape despite 2 kids. Her shoulder length auburn hair sparkled in the sunlight coming thru the kitchen window. Her wide hips complemented a thin waist and the most perfect breasts any man could hope for. She wore tight faded jeans and a white blouse. Her breasts looked magnificent in a bra that was perhaps a bit too tight. Her cleavage seemed particularly prominent today.

She seemed to be pondering something as she gazed at me. My manhood began to respond to the twinkle in her eyes.

“You have to pee, don’t you? I bet you really have to pee.” Leslie said with a sinister smile.

What kind of question is that? But then it hit me. My nuts suddenly squeezed down and my bladder started to contract without warning. I clenched down with my urethra, but the bladder muscle was stronger. Whats more... I couldn’t freakin move. The pee was burning like crazy, then it began to dribble out and finally I couldn’t fight it anymore and I just completely lost bladder control. I was powerless to stop it as the yellow stream surged forth.

I’m not sure if I was more shocked or humliated, or both! “What is happening!”

“Lets just say that Dr. Jennifer Johnson hypnotized you in order to make you a little more docile. You know, you tend to be a bit cocky. You were pretty meek for the last few weeks until a few minutes ago when you called me a cunt. I’ll bet your nuts are sore too.”

No one could control my thoughts or actions, of that I was certain. “I have never been hypnotized. In fact, I cannot be hypnotized.”

“Really?. Here, use this towel to clean up the mess you’ve made.”

I dutifully obeyed.

“Now, David come over here. I want you to eat my pussy, NOW!”

I suddenly had to have her. I came over to her, pulled off her jeans and began tugging down her panties. The strong female odor of musk made me dizzy. I grabbed a nearby pillow and put it on the floor, laid her gently on it, then spread her legs to stare down at her magnificent labia. There was a string protruding from her vagina.

“You’re on your period!”

“Yes, and it is quite heavy. Eat me”

My hands were not mine to control. I grabbed the string and pulled out a tampon drenched in blood. A small amount of dark red blood oozed from the base of her vagina. The smell was intoxicating, but the thought of oral sex on my wife’s period was too much.

“I can’t... I won’t” As I resisted, my nuts clenched down again, as if in a tightening vice.

A shadow suddenly appeared over my wife. Dr. Jennifer Johnson was looking down at the two of us.

“It appears the conditioning is wearing off, David. That old shitty personality of yours is coming back.”

“What in the hell are you doing over here?", I asked

“I invited her to come by and see how you were doing”, replied Leslie, sheepishly.

“You bitch”, I screamed at Dr. Johnson. “You’re the one responsible for this. Fuck you, I will get you for this if it is the last thing I do!”

“SLEEP”

It was as if someone turned out the lights. It was dark and I suddenly felt too weak to move. My hearing was muffled, then nothing.

I awoke to find myself leaning back on our living room couch, butt naked. Leslie was standing, facing me with her eyes open, but staring blankly into space. She was not wearing any bottoms, but her top was still on.

“I hypnotized Leslie a few weeks ago to make sure she would go along with your conditioning. She is as good a subject as you, perhaps better.”

I tried to move, but couldn’t.

“What have you done to me, bitch?”

“I let you have your old personality back so that I could enjoy your utter frustration and helplessness. Notice that you can’t move? I wouldn’t want to have to deal with your physical strength with you this angry.”

Dr. Johnson was standing in the corner of the room adjusting a tripod and videocamera.

“What are you doing?", I asked.

“I am recording this session for posterity”. She flipped on bright lights and turned on the camera. The curtains had been drawn so that neighbors could not see.

Jennifer looked over at Leslie. “Leslie, although your eyes are open, you remain asleep. You hear only my voice. Now, straddle your husband making sure your pussy lips are right up against his mouth.”

Leslie did as she was ordered. I stared up as she squatted over me and spread her legs. Her pussy lips parted above my mouth. A single drop of blood rolled down her leg.

“David, do you notice how strong your wife’s musk smell is? It is intoxicating, isn’t it?”

Suddenly I became acutely aware of the strong aroma emanating from Leslie’s vagina.

“It is making you drunk with desire. You have to taste the pungent liquor and every drop that touches your lips makes you desire even more.”

Reflexively, seemingly with a mind of it’s own, my tongue slipped out and touched Leslie’s labia. The taste of her juices mixed with her period sent an electrifying shock thru my body. It was simply the most incredible taste and sensation I had ever experienced. My tongue began to dart out, licking her, probing her with increasing urgency.

“Leslie, you may wake up now and enjoy the experience of your husband eating your pussy.”

I could see Leslie’s eyes flutter. She then looked down and a smile came across her face. She leaned forward and began rubbing her clitoris against my chin and mouth. She started to whimper and in short order began to let out a long, low groan as her eyes rolled back in her head, all the while rocking back and forth against my tongue. I sucked and licked every drop I could swallow and then Leslie came with a tremendous climax.

She climbed off me shakely, and looked down at me. Suddenly her expression changed to pity. She grabbed a wash cloth and wiped the blood from my lips.

“I’m sorry. What have I done?” she lamented.

“SLEEP LESLIE”

With that, my wifes head fell to her chest and her eyes shut tight. Dr. Johnson led her over to the sofa and had her sit.

“It looks like Leslie will need a little more conditioning too.”

I was still paralyzed, waiting helplessly to see what would happen next. The last experience was disgusting, but at the same time, not altogether unpleasant.

“Something is not agreeing with me. Where is your bathroom?” asked Jennifer.

“Down the hall to the left.”

“Please do not move until I come back” she instructed.

I couldn’t have moved if my life depended on it. It was as if I had been paralyzed with curare. A few moments later I heard the toilet flush.

“You are out of toilet paper! Big mistake!”

I suddenly had a sickening feeling.

“Please, you are not serious. This cannot be happening!”

Jennifer reappeared completely in the buff. I must admit she had a gorgeous body. She turned her back to me and I admired the mane of long, dark brown hair hanging down her tanned back. She was muscular, yet completely feminine. Her ass was absolutely perfect. Then I noticed, she indeed had not wiped herself.

“David, don’t you get it? By the time I am finished with you, you will think you are eating chocolate.”

“SLEEP!”

The room began to darken as my vision collapsed from both sides.

My next recollection is somewhat hazy. Dr. Johnson was on the floor on her knees with her ass sticking up into the air, her chest and head hugging a pillow. I was kneeling behind her, parting her butt cheeks with my hands. She had sticky light brown fecal matter spread unevenly around her anus. She said something and I took a deep breath thru my nostrils. The smell was strong. I don’t know what she had been eating, but it smelled like something had crawled up there and died. Again, I think she said something, but I cannot be sure. My head began sinking down towards her anus. As hard as I tried, I could not stop the forward progression. It was as if someone was standing behind me pushing my head into her ass. My face was slowly falling down to her asshole. I closed my eyes, and tried to hold my breath, but as my nostrils touched her puckered asshole, I had to take a gulp of air. My chin and face came to rest against her ass. I could feel the slippery goo on my nose, lips, chin. I clinched my jaw closed, determined not to let this proceed any further.

“David, I sometimes have a nervous stomach... you know, irritable bowel. This is one of those sometimes. I’m afraid I still have some rumbling going on. You don’t mind cleaning up if I have a little accident do you?”

I answered her without hesitation, “there is nothing I will not do for you, mistress”

Where in the hell did that come from. It was as if someone else had moved my lips and spoken those words.

Jennifer let out a long, slow, wet fart and I was compelled to inhale deeply. Somehow, the smell wasn’t so bad, in fact it seemed to turn me on. It was like smelling your own farts... not nearly as bad as smelling someone elses.

“David, your conscious mind is repelled by what is happening to you and wants to jerk away. I control your subconscious mind, which is far more powerful. With each suggestion, it becomes more enamored with the idea of cleaning the brown butter from my ass. What does your conscious mind think about that?”

“ I think it sucks”, I said thru gritted teeth.

The next thing I remember is that I was making long, slow steady sweeps of her ass with my tongue and lips. The taste was pungent, but as she spoke I found that it had a strong, but very pleasurable flavor. It all of a sudden seemed perfectly normal to be cleaning her ass with my tongue. She said something else, I don’t remember what and soon I started to lap every bit of light brown chocolate that I could find. It was delicious. I used my teeth to help scrape the stickier spots and sucked and licked every morsel I could see. The asshole itself had some flavor and I positioned my lips over it so that I could twirl my tongue inside and suck up the remaining tidbits. Her pink anus responded with a slight quiver as I lapped eagerly around the rim. I could hear her stomach rumbling.

“Oopsy, doopsy, hear comes more poopsy”

Just then, I saw her anal muscles retract, then bow out, relax and dilate, disgorging semi-formed, soft brown chocolate from her rectal vault. The hot, steamy stool streamed out and I found myself cupping my mouth around her anus so as to prevent any from slipping by. The turd slush completely filled my mouth. There was enough liquid consistency that I only had to chew briefly before taking deep swallows. It was silky smooth, warm and delightful going down. I then used my fingers to clean around her anus, scooping every little bit of the remaining chocolate into my mouth, then I inserted my fingers into my mouth one by one, making sure I sucked them completely clean. I remember thinking they were ‘finger lickin good’. After another minute or two, her ass was spotless. There was no evidence that she had even had a bowel movement. Finally satsified, I leaned back. It was then that I suddenly could smell my breath. The stench was almost unbearable.

The realization of what I had just done began to dawn on me. I was livid, but also scared shitless.

“What have you done to me?...Oh my god!”

“yes, David... I am your god. I control you utterly. I can command you to stop breathing and you will pass out. If I don’t permit you to take a breath, you will die. Or, I could simply drop your blood pressure and slow your heart so low that you will have permanent brain damage. I control whether you live or die. But I am a merciful god. You no longer smell anything. In fact, the room has a pleasant odor, like cherry blossoms.”

Suddenly the foul stench which had permeated the air was gone... and I could smell cherry blossoms.

“David, now that I control your mind, you cannot tell what is real and what is imagined. Schizophrenics have hallucinations just as you are. The difference is I tell you which hallucinations you are permitted to have. Some are pleasurable... others less so”.

Jennifer got up and guided me to the bathroom. I was like a mannequin, still unable to control my limbs, only respond by moving to where she guided me. She had me brush my teeth for at least 5 minutes, then turned on the shower and washed my face, body and hair. She dried me off, then led me into the bed room and spoke one word.

“ERECT”

With that my penis sprang to life as it rapidly filled with blood. Within 10 seconds it was rigid and at attention.

Jennifer walked me to the bed, laid me down, then straddled me.

“You are no longer angry. You desire to please me. You may move your body as needed to service me properly.”

She positioned my cock directly beneath her pussy, then slowly eased herself down onto my throbbing member. As my engorged penis parted her tight pussy lips, she gave out a muffled cry. She started with slow gyrations, rocking her pelvis back and forth. Grinding her clitoris against my pelvis, she then began to lift herself in the air, riding up and down on my steel shaft. I grabbed her buttocks and guided her up and down. Within a few minutes, I detected a low guttural noise emanating from the base of her throat which in due course transformed into higher pitched whimpers as each thrust caused her to cry out. I sensed she was about to cum and lunged the full length of my shaft into her pussy, holding her firmly impaled on my shaft. She arched her back and then climaxed in multiple, thunderous waves, finally collapsing down beside me, shuttering, chest heaving... too exhausted to move. I lay still next to her and several minutes later heard her begin to snore softly.

I knew what had just happened. She wanted me to remember so that I would be thoroughly humiliated afterwards. I was mortified that she had such power. How had she accomplishd this? It must have been the Ketamine. I found I could still move. I got up quietly and slipped into the living room to awaken Leslie. Without hypnotic command, she had slipped into a natural sleep. I gently shook her awake and began to explain what I remembered. Together we had to come up with a plan to redeem ourselves. Leslie listened with her mouth open in horror as I explained all that had happened to me. Her first thought was to call the police. I knew that Jennifer would simply use her power over us to make us forget and then drop charges. No. We had to do something else. Our situation was desperate. Funny, but I wasn’t really angry. It was more like I was concerned. I guess Jennifer controlled my emotions too. Leslie was one smart RN and she came up with a medical solution to a most difficult problem.

We exited the house and waited, watching from a safe distance for Jennifer to leave. Within an hour she walked out the front door, looking around for us. She seemed irritated that she couldn’t find us. In short order, she pulled out her keys, got in her car and drove off. When we returned home, I pulled out a pen and paper, as I was compelled to record the experience in complete and honest detail. We would make it a point not to answer the phone or the door for the next several days.