The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Master Downstairs — Chapter 6

I sent Brenda and Susan to get cleaned up and Behave Publicly. Kristen stayed next to me with her arm draped across my chest. I’ve always loved holding her like this and for a minute or two, it felt like nothing had changed. Well, except that we were in someone else’s bed and Kristen was paying careful attention to everything I did.

“Tell me how you felt about what just happened, and how you would have felt about this yesterday.”

“Master, I felt so free following your instructions. I was so turned on doing as you asked, I loved feeling her tongue on me, knowing you wanted her to do it, and you wanted me to enjoy it. I didn’t know if you’d want me to hold your hand, but I took a chance and I could tell you loved it. It made it even more exciting for me. As for how I would have felt about it yesterday, I would have been too scared to let it happen. I always wondered what it would like to be with a woman, but never felt that I had the freedom to do so, without putting everything we had at risk. I never even felt like I could admit that interest to you. Now I know that’s not a concern, which relieved so much pressure for me. I could just enjoy it and know it doesn’t change our relationship at all. The only person who can change our relationship now is you.”

“Am I taking advantage of you or the other women?”

“Master, the idea that we put your interests before our own would have sounded wrong to me. However, look at what you’re actually doing with all of these slaves. You’re trying to control anyone from finding out about what Jeremy did, you’re demonstrating remarkable self control when faced with a lot of naked women who will do anything you ask, and haven’t told me to do anything I haven’t loved doing with you. You’ve removed my fear and self doubt, for which some might say your benevolent slavery is a small price to pay.”

I laid there with Kristen just thinking through what I’ve already done and what else I needed to do. It was getting late and I wanted to go home. Luckily it was Saturday, so we didn’t have to go to work tomorrow.

“How do you think you’ll do at work on Monday if I tell you to Behave Publicly?”

“Master, if you tell me to do a good job at work, I’ll make you proud and not let myself get distracted at work. If you tell me to just Behave Publicly, I think I’ll be exactly as I usually am at work. No one will be able to tell the difference, except that I’ll be thinking of you more than usual.”

Jeremy knocked on the door frame and told me that Tom was ready to be unveiled. I pulled on my pants and walked downstairs after telling Kristen to clean up and then join me. Tom was still hogtied but not resisting anymore. I had everyone get out of Tom’s line of sight and took off the device. He immediately focused on my face and said the usual thing about being so glad I owned his body and mind.

I read off the same instructions to Tom and he quickly absorbed them. I then asked him whether he had told anyone else about us. He had not, though he wanted to ask Jeremy to add his mother and sister. After listening to him some more and having him fill out the sheet and put his number into my cell, I told Tom to Behave Publicly, to try to do better in school, to treat women with more respect than he had in the past and to go home. He quickly agreed and left the house.

I told Brenda, Susan and Jeremy to Behave Publicly. I added some new instructions to Jeremy that he should not create any more slaves without my explicit permission. He should try to avoid commanding any of the slaves to do anything and should avoid talking to them for the most part. He should continue to work on the new program and think about any potential risks. I wanted him to think about putting in a safety mechanism that would prevent the device from working on me. I then added that since I was still upset about what he had done, that he wasn’t allowed to play with himself, or have sex with anyone, unless I explicitly told him he could. He accepted all that and thanked me for his instructions.

Before I had Brenda drive us home, I grabbed the bag with the device. I didn’t think Jeremy would do anything with it, but I wanted to keep it close by.

* * *

At home, Kristen went about her normal end of day routine. I took a long shower while my mind kept racing. After I emerged, Kristen asked me if I had any suggestions for how she should dress or where she should sleep tonight.

“Unless I ask you to do otherwise, I want you to do things you would want to do. I expect you to go to sleep when you normally would, next to me if you want to. I want you to pursue your interests and share them with me. If you have comments or advice for me, I want to hear it. I want to make you happy.”

Kristen made that face for a little while and then fiercely hugged me. “Master, you keep showing me how kind and wonderful you are, thank you. I can’t wait to fall asleep next to you tonight.”

It turns out that removing her fear and self doubt meant that she didn’t feel the need to wear anything to bed. She had always felt shy about her body, although she had never told me that before. When I came to bed, she rolled over and snuggled next to me. I had my arm under her head and resting down her back. She was rocking her crotch onto my hip, making it wet. Even after the day we had just had, it started to turn me on. Time for something else we hadn’t tried yet. I slid my arm out from under her and turned her onto her stomach.

“Play with yourself, but don’t turn over.”

Kristen immediately complied with a groan. I watched from the foot of the bed for a minute, seeing her fingers delve into her pussy faster and faster. Her other hand slid across her ass and started digging into her crack. I pulled her cheeks apart so I could see better and felt my cock lurch when I saw her finger halfway into her asshole. I wasn’t ready to do that yet, but the idea gave me a hollow excited feeling. We’d certainly get there. In the meantime, I was ready to slide back into her. She lay prone on the bed so I couldn’t quite find the right angle. I had liked watching this on porn clips, but it wasn’t as easy as it looks so I told her to hold her cheeks apart and to arch her back a little. Bullseye! I felt my cock slide between her lips and ease all the way into her. Considering how many times we had had sex today, I couldn’t believe I was still raring to go. She groaned out her orgasm as I bottomed out in her which caused her to tighten up her grip on my cock and then slowly release it. I began to gently saw in and out of her. Everything was so sensitive, I was starting to think I should just stop this and go to sleep. I was compelled though, to see this through and give her one last cum before we began again tomorrow.

As I felt my cum squeezed out of my cock by her clenching her ass, I told her how much I loved her which set her off again. I just collapsed onto my side and rolled onto my back. She spun around and started licking me clean again, saying that she felt it was part of how she was supposed to take care of me. After she finished, but before she could start exciting me again, I grabbed her and pulled her close before nodding off to a well deserved sleep.