The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Master Downstairs — Chapter 5

While they were each ranking the risks for each possible leak, I led Jeremy into the kitchen again. “What have you come up regarding the modifications to your system?”

“Master, I’ve started making modifications as you’ve asked, but it might take a day or two to finish and then we need to test. They’ll live their lives out normally, but will be compelled to protect you, your interests and your secrets. If you tell them that they NEED to do something, they will obey you. Otherwise, it would be up to them to act as they normally would.”

“Jeremy, that’s exactly what I was hoping for, so keep working on it. Which of the Leaks do you think is the most urgent and serious to address?”

“Master, I feel horrible that I caused these Leaks to happen through my sloppiness. Thank you for letting me help clean up after myself. I think the most urgent one to address is my sister’s friend Sally.”

“Has it worked on everyone you’ve tried, or are there some people it doesn’t work on?”

“No, Master. Everyone I’ve tried it on is affected by it.”

“What happened with the blonde that you refer to in your warning message? Why did you end it early?”

“Master, It was the afternoon I had used it on my sister, Susan. I didn’t know it, but she had already invited her two friends to come over that night. I didn’t think to ask her what her plans were so was surprised when Jen showed up. I had always liked Jen, so I wanted to change her too and managed to tie her up. Sally showed up late though and just came in the house as she usually did. I told my sister to act normally with her, but Jen was making a lot of noise, I didn’t have anything to quiet her down with, so I just turned it off. She stopped making noise, but when I took the mask off, she was out of it. I cleaned up all my equipment and hid it away, but she wasn’t getting better. Eventually my sister and Sally came in and were shocked at her. I just said I had heard a noise and she was lying there like this. We called an ambulance and her parents. They thought it was a seizure of some sort, but she’s recovered and back in school. She doesn’t seem to remember anything, or at least she’s never told anyone what happened. I was terrified of trying it on her again.”

“Wow. That could have gone very badly. I don’t think I’ve said it yet, but I’m very disappointed in many ways about everything you’ve done. You did not think through the consequences of your actions, you did not consider how your desires would affect other people, and you weren’t very careful to avoid getting caught.” I stopped talking at this point because Jeremy had folded up into a fetal position on the floor as I told him how disappointed I was, and started making a keening sound which turned into “forgive me Master, I didn’t know how deeply I had failed you.” He crawled over and put his head on my feet, begging for forgiveness.

“Be Quiet. I am disappointed, but you will earn your way to forgiveness. After we secure any possible Leaks, we will see if we can unwind some of these slaves, and let them live their lives. Why did you think Sally is the most risky?”

“Master, thank you for giving me a path back. I will do whatever it takes for you to be proud of me. Sally noticed changes in Susan and that every time she questioned Susan about it, Susan would look at me. Between that and Jen’s seizure, Sally is sure I did something. I’ve been trying to change Sally for a while, but she won’t be in a room alone with me.

* * *

Going back into the living room, there were 5 certain or likely Leaks to focus on. Sally was ranked the middle of the pack by the crowd. The most risky was Tina’s girlfriend, Linda. Tina was in grad school with Jeremy, and she was sobbing as we reviewed the sheet on Linda. She tried apologizing for telling Linda, but I blamed Jeremy for not thinking things through and I told her that which quieted her down. Apparently, they’d been together for a long time with Linda pushing for a more dominant relationship and Tina not agreeing. After Jeremy had taken Tina, he had used her forcefully, leaving marks. When Linda saw them, and questioned Tina, she answered truthfully that her Master had done it to her. This set Linda off and after an argument, she had left. Since then, Linda had been spying on Tina, trying to figure out who her Master was.

The one I was worried about most was the neighbor. Brenda had confided in Jane that Jeremy had been acting weird and something was going on. All of a sudden, Brenda is saying everything is fine, but there are more and more women coming over at strange times. Tonight, I had everyone come over and then leave which I guessed she might have noticed. Taking a peek at Jane’s house, I could see her shadow in an upstairs window, watching this house.

The next on the list was Jeremy’s best friend Tom, who he had told early on about his success. Tom doesn’t seem to have told anyone else, but had become addicted to the girls that Jeremy could provide. We needed to bring that under control.

The last one on the list was different from the others. Jeremy had grabbed Stephanie, the yoga instructor where Brenda and Kristen took classes. Her husband Rob was a pretty well known defense lawyer in town, well connected politically. Typically, Jeremy had not thought through what the consequences were, but Rob was the suspicious type and might have hired a private investigator to follow Stephanie when she started disappearing at odd times.

* * *

I sat back on the couch and looked at Jeremy and the women in the room. They all remained on their knees facing me quietly when Jeremy’s phone rang. He pulled it out and showed me that it was Tom. I told him to behave normally, to not reveal anything about me, but to convince Tom to come over to sample some new girls. With those instructions, I said he should answer it. Jeremy did a great job of pretending and said Tom would be arriving in about 15 minutes. I re-read the description of Tom and asked Jeremy if he knew if Tom knew martial arts or how to fight.

“No Master, he’s a cross country runner, but as far as I know has never been in a fight.”

“Tina, Behave Publicly and go home. If Linda approaches you, ask what she wants and listen to her. No matter what she says, tell her you’ll consider it and schedule to meet her at your apartment a few hours later but convince her you have something you have to do first by yourself. If that happens, call me as soon as you are alone. Otherwise, go about your life until I contact you.”

“Stephanie, Behave Publicly and go home. Go about your life normally, but try to be slightly more attentive to Rob. Allay his fears and convince him nothing is going on. I’ll txt you about a sale in a day or two, call me back when you have some privacy.”

This left Susan, Brenda, and Jeremy in the house. I figured Tom already knew about Susan and Brenda so we’d use Kristen to act as the bait. I called out for Kristen and then told Susan and Brenda to strip. I told Jeremy to let Tom in, and walk him into the living room where they’d see Kristen and Brenda in a 69. With a nod, Kristen and Brenda arranged themselves and began following my instructions. “Susan, kneel here, next to where they’ll be standing.”

“Jeremy, after you walk Tom to this point, take your shirt off and tell him to get undressed so he can enjoy the new one. As soon as he’s entangled in his clothes, grab him and tackle him. Susan and Brenda, you jump on him too and hold him down too. Kristen, stay back, but if it looks like you’re needed, you jump on too.”

“Yes, Master”, they all said.

I looked around to see if anything else look amiss. I grabbed the bag with the restraints and the machine and took it into the TV room where I waited out of sight. I could hear Kristen and Brenda in the other room starting to orgasm which reminded me I needed to relieve my own pressure soon. With some effort, I pushed those thoughts away, I needed to focus on removing any outside threats first.

A few minutes later, I heard the knock and then the door open. I heard Jeremy and someone else talk for a minute before Jeremy yelled out “Grab him!” I brought the bag with me as I rushed into the other room. Jeremy, Brenda and Susan all had Tom restrained on the floor. He was yelling so the first thing I did was pinch his nose and insert the ball gag. Strapping it on someone who was fighting it was harder than I thought it would be. I got the wrist and ankle restraints on and then used rope to tie them together into a hogtie, arching his back in the process. At this point, we could leave him on the floor, he wasn’t going anywhere.

I asked Jeremy if we needed Tom to be standing or if we could change him as he was. At this point, Tom, stopped moving for a second and then really tried to free himself. Jeremy indicated that anything was ok, he had just liked tying Kristen up that way because of the way it made her breasts look. I found myself agreeing with Jeremy, even as I got angry that he felt he could just take her from me and then probably share with Tom! Controlling my anger, I told Jeremy to start the machine on his best friend Tom and then to watch him. When the time was up, he should come get me.

With that under control for the next hour or so, I could finally let myself go a bit.

“Brenda, Susan, Kristen, follow me.” I then led them upstairs, looking in doors until I found Brenda’s room with a large bed in it. I started stripping my clothes off as I told Kristen to lie back on the bed and for Brenda to kneel between her legs and lick her. The two women complied and I noticed that I could smell how excited Kristen was. They had been going for a while downstairs so it didn’t take much to get started again. The scene was something I had always wanted to experience and it was even better than any porn I had seen, or had imagined. Kristen’s legs were draped over Brenda’s shoulders, locking her face into Kristen’s pussy. Brenda’s arms were locked together, around Kristen’s waist. They fit together very well and my cock was reminding me that it wanted to play a part in this. I kept seeing where I could fit it into the puzzle made by the two of them, but I couldn’t imaging stopping them.

“Susan, come suck on me while you play with yourself.”

“Yes Master, thank you!”

Her mouth was as warm and wet as I could have hoped for. Along with watching Brenda and Kristen, I started getting close very quickly.

“Susan, climb on and mount me, you can’t come until I do.”

“Yes Master, thank you!”

Kristen reached out and grabbed me with one hand while the other was squeezing one of her breasts. She was flushed and shaking, about to come, when she gasped out, “Thank you Master, her tongue feels so great. Please fuck Susan and make her yours in every way.”

Susan was riding me with everything she had at this point, her eyes were locked onto me while she made these grunting noises. When I looked at her breasts bouncing around, she leaned over and presented them to me. “Master, please suck on these tits, they’re yours if you want them”. Her brown hair fell around my head as I latched onto her breast and sucked the end of it into my mouth.

All of the excitement finally caught up to me as I jerked and felt my cock start shooting into Susan. She screamed out her own orgasm after she felt mine and collapsed onto me. Kristen squeezed my hand and came as well. Brenda had been playing with her clit while she sucked Kristen, but was not close enough to come until I told her she had pleased me greatly. It set her off and she started flailing around enough that Kristen released her legs to let Brenda slide off the bottom of the bed into a heap.

Kristen rolled over and started licking me clean again. She seemed to really enjoy tasting me and other women. Brenda crawled back onto the bed and started helping Kristen. I could feel their breasts against my legs while I relaxed. Susan started to come too, and slid over to start kissing me while leaning her chest against mine. Seeing the mother and daughter next to each other was pretty interesting all by itself.

I was really starting to enjoy my new life if I could just tie up some of the loose ends.