The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(I guess authors notes go here. This is the first chapter of Mashiekeh, A story about beings who feed on the thoughts and emotions of those around them, and possess the ability to control minds. Read on to find out about them. Though there is no explicit sex in this chapter, kids shouldn’t read it, and don’t read it if this sort of thing offends you. If you are offended, well, I’m sorry about that. If you want to give me constructive criticism send it to . Enough of this... on to the story.)

Mashiekeh: The Proposition

It was, at first, a gig just like any other. I showed up at the coffee shop just as the sun finally dropped below the horizon, set up shop on the stage and began playing my guitar. I noticed him as soon as he entered, a pale man with a commanding presence. I nodded to him with a smile... usually the best way to elicit a tip when a listener leaves. He merely looked at me in a way that was incredibly unnerving. I started to feel self-conscious, and so looked down at the guitar and concentrated on playing. When I looked up again he was gone, nowhere to be seen. I heaved a sigh of relief, and winced when someone in the audience requested “Free Bird.”

Not the most promising start, but somehow the evening took off. I played like I had never played before... songs that had long lost their meaning for me suddenly flew from my guitar and my lips like they were newly written. Songs of love, joy, pain, regret, remorse. I remembered the subjects of my love songs as if I had only just disengaged from a kiss. More than three hours I played without break. When I ran out of songs I began improvising... like I had never been able to do before.

It was an almost magical experience, yet tiring. My eyelids drooped, and I felt the slightest gust of wind could have knocked me off I seat. But I still played, every energy I had funnelled into the music, until suddenly, like the spell had been broken, it stopped. I said goodbye and pulled myself from the stool, realizing for the first time that the shop was full of listeners, all clapping wildly and tipping enough to keep me set for months afterwards. For a starving artist like myself, it was a windfall like none I’d received before.

It took some time for me to get out of there, between fans lining up to buy cheaply recorded tapes and autographs, as well as for the owner to book me there again as soon as possible. I held myself as well as possible, but desperately needed sleep, and as soon as I could manage I was on my way to my old apartment, where I flopped on my bed and fell into the deepest sleep I’d ever had.

When I awoke, the time was still early, yet I was completely awake. Realizing that I had slept fully dressed, I started to change when I realized that I wasn’t alone. Sitting on a chair near the bed was the man from the coffee shop, with the commanding presence. With a yelp, I hurled myself across the bed away from him, terrified. “What do you want? Why are you here?”

He smiled, his voice calm and poised. “Do not overexert yourself. You have just barely recovered from the brink of death. Had you taken a half-hour longer to get here, you would never have awoke from that sleep. As is, you need more rest. Relax.”

I could feel my tightened muscles relax, and my Fight-Or-Flight response dying away. Intellectually, however, I knew I was in trouble. “Do you want the money? Take it! It’s all in the case... but please just leave the guitar, I can’t afford another.”

The man continued his calm smile. “Of course... yes, that lovely instrument you played so well. It will remain, one does not deprive Michelangelo of his paintbrush. Incidently, I do not intend to take your money, either. It was hard earned, and nearly cost you your life. It is all yours.”

I know longer knew how to play this at all. I remained at a safe distance from him. “Who... who are you?”

“My name is Sparro,” he said with an air of formality, “And I am very happy to make your acquaintance. I already know you very well, but vocal greetings can be so much more fulfilling.”

His calm voice remained level, as if this was a regular occurrence for him and his answer made perfect sense. I could only nod, the confusion growing inside me.

“You are wondering, however, not so much Who I am as What I am here for. The answer is actually simple. I am your newest, greatest fan... and have come to offer you a choice that could change your life forever.”

“What are you, some kind of Talent Agent?”

He laughed. “You could say that, I suppose. Your talent is great... that was seen last night. You could become the King of the Coffee Shop circuit. Or, you could become much more, with my aid. It is not a choice I offer to many, but I am convinced that you possess the potential to be the newest member of my Order.

You may be confused as to why you calmed so quickly. The answer is simply that I ordered it. I am Mashiekeh... a Master. My word, wishes, and thoughts are obeyed by those I give them to... instantly. I ordered your relaxation because of your still fragile state... too much excitement and you might have fallen into a coma. More sleep would have been better, but I have several serious time constraints... we needed to speak soon.”

I blinked several times while absorbing this. “You can make people, obey you?”

Sparro frowned. “It is not that I make them obey... they merely do. That is what I am. To be Mashiekeh is to be obeyed, though there are other... aspects... to my situation.”

He gathered his thoughts, and gestured for me to sit, which I did without thinking. “I am immortal, as are those like me. Death does not touch us through any natural means. We exist as constants in a world full of change. Humans, like yourself, live quick and empty lives, scurrying like rabbits in their den, while we wait... and feed.

Unlike the Nosferatu, or vampires, as you know them, we do not drink the life-blood of those we hunt. We feed deeper... on the very emotions of those around us, their essences, thoughts, and feelings. Fears, fetishes, deepest dreams... all of these to us are the grand banquet of life. Without them we lose the will to continue, fading from existence until all that is left is a loose cord of essence, bereft of strength or drive.”

Sparro looked at me intently. “Our powers to control aid us in receiving what we need. We can only feed when our food is expressed... in word or expression, or song, in your case. We provoke feelings and reactions within our prey that release these, permitting us to feed to our will.

Last night, I saw a another down on his luck performer. You were unnerved by my attention towards you, and so I simply removed myself from your awareness, and permitted you to play, drawing the best you had to offer out of you. You wanted to play... needed to play. I daresay you have never played so well before. While I can feed on any human being, I enjoy artists the most. You and your kind are the true gourmets of human emotion.

I had far more than just what you were expressing. Your thoughts and feelings invoked emotion in others, as well, setting a Grand Banquet for me in the process. Not in years have I eaten so well. That is why I made the decision to spare your life, and offer you your choice. You have earned it.”

“You keep saying you spared my life... what would I have died from?”

“I was feasting on your very essence last night. You are lucky so many came to listen to you... otherwise you would never have survived as long as you did. Once someone has been completely drained, they fall into a coma that will claim them eventually, vegetables without will or motivation. You would have been as dead as it is possible to become.”

“What choice are you offering? To continue feeding you or die?”

Sparro paused, and licked his lips. “An arrangement I considered, I assure you. Even your fear is delectable. No. I offer you the choice to become like me... a Mashiekeh. Our numbers are few, fewer even than the Nosferatu, who are constantly hunted. We are something of an... elitist group, I believe you would phrase it. I offer it to you.”

“If I refuse?”

“If you refuse I will leave you... for now. But you will still be vulnerable. I may return, or another may hear of you and come. Then you may not survive. Either way, you will never fully experience what I can give you... mastery over minds and emotions. For an artist like yourself, the ability to play a human being the way you play that instrument...” he gestured at the guitar, “should be an offer difficult to refuse.”

Silence fell over the room. Confusion filled me as I looked at Sparro. I didn’t know what to say. The temptation was real, as was the fear. Such power was indeed difficult to refuse, but the unknowns were terrifying. He smiled, and closed his eyes, drinking in my fear. What would it be like, to taste the emotions of those around me?

Sparro stood. “I do not ask for you to decide now. I have all the time in the world, but you do not. Those who supply our food in any great measure gain some aspect of our powers, temporarily. It all depends on the exposure. I nearly fed upon to your death. Your powers will be relatively strong, for a day, maybe two. Enjoy it. I shall return to you when it has passed. Wouldn’t want you making any uneducated decisions. Go out, enjoy yourself. When the time comes, you will know which choice you must make.”

He walked to the door, opened it. “Sleep now, regain your strength, then go out tonight. Talk with people, test your power while you have it. Learn what it can be like... and know that it will grow stronger.”

He stepped out. Even as the door was closing, I felt an incredible feeling of lethargy flow over me, and I barely managed to crawl back onto my bed before falling asleep. Though it felt like I might never wake, I knew that I would... because he had commanded it.

The night was alive, the city streets buzzing with the power of a town that almost had a second awakening every time the sun set. Just as the sun dipped below the horizon I awoke, changed, and stepped out onto the streets.

Normally, on leaving for a night out, I would wear my normal attire, jeans, a t-shirt, maybe a sweater. This time I wore a dark outfit that was almost formal... adding to a presence that I was exuding in an almost unnatural way. I could see it in myself in the mirror, and in the reactions I received walking down the street. No one knew who I was... but they knew that I was somebody.

My walking was random, for I was experimenting with my new facilities. I possessed an empathy that I had never known before. Strangers walked by and I knew their emotions... the tired businessman, the sky-high drug addict, the bored gang members, the arrogant pimps followed by their submissive whores, who were in turn followed by horny Johns.

I spent some time growing accustomed to this. It was as if I could smell their emotions... almost tasting them but not quite, much as if I was smelling a meal being placed on the table. Any doubts that I might have had left concerning Sparro’s authenticity were gone... he had been telling the truth. I felt simultaneously exhilarated and terrified... and decided that I needed a drink. I turned on heel and walked to a nearby bar, the Golden Dancer. The Dancer was a fancy kind of place, where one could find drinking, socializing, and obviously dancing quite easily.

It also employed a waitress named Marlena, who was the prime reason my friends and I frequented the Dancer. She was beautiful in a very cultural kind of way, a southern Belle who had a smile and wink, if nothing else, for everyone she served in the Bar. I had no real plans upon arrival... merely a curiosity. To this point I had merely been detecting emotions, I was going to try to do more.

As soon as I entered the Golden Dancer, I knew things had changed for me. The Hostess, normally bored and apathetic, was very attentive to me, and flirtatious in a way I had never seen before, at least from her. Winks, innuendo, that sort of thing. This was new for me, and after a second glance I decided she really was quite attractive... shoulder length blond hair, nice legs, and great breasts. The Golden Dancer didn’t hire just anyone for hostess.

I might have acted upon it, tried some suggestions, but I was experiencing something new... her. The emotions I had been sensing before were read, not expressed. These were aimed at me, and I absorbed them, for lack of a better word. I could feel her interest, her playfulness, and a definite sense of arousal. I smiled and leaned forward... and felt all of her feelings strengthen, and flow into me. I drank them in and they flowed in an almost intoxicating way.

“Your table is ready, sir.” The man before me now was annoyed and jealous, though it didn’t show in his face or tone. Yet he might as well have declared a challenge while beating his chest for all he hid from me. I smiled at him, a condescending smile that might have earned me a punch in the face in another time or place. He smiled icily, then led me to my seat. “Marlena will be your waitress. She’ll be here shortly.”

My sureness and poise had grown. I was definitely receiving some attention, from the many women in the room who were gazing with interest, and men glaring in jealously in what was supposed to be a subtle way. I sat back and drank it all in, felt my power growing. The hostess had run to Marlena and was whispering in her ear... they both looked my way and giggled.

The menu was frankly uninteresting. Mere food or Alcohol had little allure compared to what I was consuming. Marlena approached the table, obviously calming herself, desperate not to make a fool out of herself in front of me. I prepared a warm smile for her... until the moment was suddenly interrupted.

“Kyle!” I looked around to see Allie, a gal I’d gone to college with, plop down in the seat across from me. “I haven’t seen you in ages. Where have you been? What have you been up to? You look great!

Marlena looked disappointed when she reached the table, which was nothing compared to the sense of disappointment that flooded from her. She took drink orders and left quickly. I asked for a scotch and wondered if I could drink it, and what I was going to do now.

Allie was a nice girl, and attractive, but had never been interested in me at school. Truth be told, my interest had been purely physical as well... she lacked the brain power to ever be more than a pretty face, and I preferred deeper connections. Still...

I glanced towards Marlena as I pretended to listen to a diatribe on ex-boyfriends. Marlena was beautiful, an absolute bombshell, and the best draw for business the Golden Dancer had. I realized that I didn’t truly understand how my powers worked, and a blunder with her might be fatal. With Allie, however...

I turned my attention on the ex-cheerleader fully. She had lost none of her previous figure over the years, indeed her looks had ripened. She was dressed rather hoochie, as she would describe it... with short skirt and tight V-neck blouse inviting any male (and some female) eyes to her without shame. It would be little loss to lose a connection with Allie, and if I proved successful, well, it would hardly be a loss.

Allie’s emotions were an easy read, lacking depth as they did. Skittish excitement and curiosity barely covered an arousal that positively quivered when I made no secret about looking her up and down. I leaned forward. “Time has been good to you, Allie. It’s very good to see you again, and I am flattered to see you are so excited to see me.”

She had been excited before, but as I said the word, it rose like an eruption in her. A song came on, the latest dancing craze. I looked at her, gazed deep into her eyes. “Dance with me.” There was no hint of request... it was a straight command. She nodded instantly, her heart beat even faster, and she could barely contain that excitement as I led her to the dance floor.

It wasn’t the type of dancing that involves slow circles as you move on the dance floor. It was a grind, and she showed no reserve against rubbing her body against mine in the most suggestive ways imaginable. It was like a flow of energy into me, as if her very essence was diffusing through her skin into my body.

Her emotions became less complex, if that was possible, as the dance went on. The curiosity was gone, as was the skittishness. The excitement and arousal were now bordering on pure lust inside of her. I played with it... sensing where she wanted to be touched and touching her there promptly. When the song ended there was an animal look in her eyes. I reached down and held her head in my hands, staring into her eyes.

“Do you have any plans tonight? Tell the truth.”

A look of pain entered her eyes. She didn’t want to give the answer, but it was demanded. “Yes... but...”

“What plans?”

“I was going to meet my friends later at the Glitz.”

“What friends?”

“Sharon, Liz, Andrea. You remember them, from...”

“Yes, from school. Can you reach them?”

“Yeah... I have Andrea’s cell...”

“Good. Call and tell them you will be late, you have bumped into someone. You are coming with me.”

“Yes...” she whispered. There was fear now, but the lust remained, though it had gained a sense of docility. The wild animal from before was now leashed. I smiled as she ran to get her phone. Quickly I settled the bill, leaving the scotch untouched. As we walked out, I gave a wink to the Hostess, who was completely thrown of her concentration to the annoyance of incoming customers.

I was silent as we walked down the road, taking my time experiencing the people we past as Allie was pulled helplessly along in my wake. Only once did she begin to speak, and I cut her off with annoyed wave of my hand. “Follow me, and remain silent. You will know we are going when we get there.”

Her fear was growing, but the excitement and lust I had placed in her remained strong. The fear had a different smell that what I had previously experienced, though she was keeping it in check enough that there was nothing for me to absorb. When we finally entered my normal urban apartment, she looked around, and her feelings fluttered after a glance at my bed.

I closed the door and looked at her. “It has been a long time since I saw you last, Allie. Do you miss those college days?”

“Yes, I do. They were so much easier... so many more boys...”

I cut her off again. It was an act of control, and her submissiveness grew with each such move I made. “Yes, the boys. So many more boys. You enjoyed all the attention we boys gave you, didn’t you?”

She nodded the affirmative and opened her mouth to speak. I waved her to silence. “Yes, you liked our attention, and enjoyed teasing us in order to receive more. Are you still a tease, Allie?”

Allie began to shake her head no. I gave her a stare that froze her, and she cast her eyes downward. “Answer me truthfully, Allie. Look at your clothes, remember how we danced. Are you a tease, Allie?”

Shame was there now, and the fear grew more. She nodded slightly, her eyes still looking at the floor. I smiled, drinking it in. “Yes, you are. It is good that you know it. I wonder, though, if you are as good a tease as you once were. Some skills fade with age, they say. Dance for me, tease me. Now.”

She did as she was told, and for a moment even her lust was overshadowed by the fear and shame that came from her. She knew what she was now, though she had never admitted it to herself before. Yet that shame began to die down as she began dancing. It was a very good dance, she was a very good tease. Her body moved suggestively, her hands moving all over. After a moment of hesitation, she began removing the clothes she had on, which added a whole new aspect to the dance, her breasts, nice and globular, swaying as she writhed before me, held now by her hands.

I was stimulated, there could be no doubt. But remembering her tease made me want to show her a true tease. I wondered how far I could take it. “Stop.” She froze at the word, one arm lifting under her breasts as the other one had snaked to her crotch. I walked to her, walked around her, examining her slowly. Though shame had gone through the self-stimulation of the dance, she was still afraid, almost terrified of the power I held over her.

I cupped a hand under her chin, lifted her face. “Look me in the eyes,” I commanded. She obeyed, though tears were forming. She was feeling out of control, understandable as she was out of control, completely obedient to my every word. “Don’t be afraid.”

Her body shivered as her fear drained out of her like a sieve. I took as much as I could absorb... it’s sensation like a cold tartness compared to the spicy taste of her lust. That lust was all she had left, though now unashamedly at my beck and call. I put my hand on her right breast, slowly letting my fingers play with the smooth skin, lightly caressing the nipple. She took in a hard breath.

“I see you enjoying this, Allie. What do you want to happen here?”

Her eyes cast about wildly, as she tried to gather herself enough to put her scattered thoughts into words. Her voice had gained a breathy, and slightly urgent quality. “I... I want... I want to make love...”

“Ahh...” I answered, and began walking around her, letting my hand slowly slide over her skin. “And you thought I would do this for you, eh?”

“I was... h-h-hoping you would...” there was confusion. She had clearly expected that sex would happen from the moment I took charge of her. That it might not was an unexpected concept... and to her, frightening. She knew what she wanted... what she needed so badly... “P-p-please, Kyle? I... need... this...”

My touching hadn’t stopped, but had become explorative. Again I was facing her, and I leaned forward to kiss her neck softly. “Hmmm... what would you give to have this happen, Allie?”

“Anything... please...”

I took a step back. “I am not used to such forward women, Allie. This is not how proper women behave. It is far too late for you to be ashamed.” The shame vanished as soon as it had begun to rise again. “I will do this for you, but you must understand that it is not a sharing. I am going to give you what you need, for which I am owed respect.”

Allie looked down at the floor again. “Yes, Kyle...”

I shook my head. “Too familiar, Allie. You know that I am far above you. You need me. You obey me. What does that make me?”

She looked at me for a moment, then cast her eyes to the ground. “That makes you... my... Master.”

I smiled. “Excellent, Allie.”

The excitement in her grew. On a sudden impulse, she kneeled. “Thank you, Master. May I receive what I need, now?”

I nodded. “Yes, Allie. Now you will get all you need, and more.”

The next day, I awoke to the smell of breakfast cooking, and saw Allie cooking in the kitchen, still naked save an apron. “Good Morning, Master. Breakfast is nearly ready.”

“I see. Very good, Allie.” After eating, I sat back to think while Allie proceeded to clean my apartment. Suddenly I was aware of another presence. Sparro was coming, I could sense him. I looked at Allie. “It is time for you to leave, Allie. Tell your friends you had a wonderful time last night with an old friend. Do not call me, I will call you if I wish you to be near. Live life as you normally do, complete with teasing, and tell no one what really happened last night. Above all, tell no one that I am your Master. If you do, you will never receive what you need again. Now get dressed and go.”

Allie obeyed quickly, and looked sad as she opened the door. I took her by the arm as she was leaving and kissed her, yet couldn’t sense her like before. My powers were fading. If she hadn’t accepted me as Master already, I doubt I could have controlled her. “Do not worry overmuch. If you behave, I will call for you again soon.” She left with a definite spring in her step.

Sparro entered a few minutes later. “An excellent choice of nightly diversion. You have good taste. Have you considered my offer?”

I looked up at him. I knew what I wanted... more. “I’m in.”