The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marie Is Just A Silly Accountant

Marie Cardellico was undoubtedly the best accountant in the office. She worked diligently. She had a knack for numbers that was as if she had an internal computer in her head. She knew the state and federal regulations governing taxes, business codes, exceptions, exemptions, and everything else in between, backwards and forwards. Given that she was the only woman in her accounting firm, they CEO thought it was best to promote her to potential clients as a demonstration of the company’s diversity. Unfortunately, it also resulted in some jealously amongst her fellow accountants, particularly John Johnson. He sometimes failed to hide his anger.

When Marie got to head up the new account of one of the firm’s biggest clients, Johnson reached his limit. He surfed the dark web. He found what he was looking for.

Marie was working in her office one morning when Johnson walked by. “Marie. I just want to say how I may have acted like an ass before, suggesting I should have taken the lead on the Wilson account. It was wrong of me to act that way. And really I’m lucky to have you as an office mate, and you definitely deserve the assignment, over me or anyone else. If you need any help on the Wilson account, or anything else, you let me know. Peace offering?” He handed Marie a large cup of coffee from her favorite local shop. “I asked around and know this is your favorite. And again, I’m sorry if I ever acted in a way that made you feel bad. If anyone should feel bad, it’s me for letting my jealousy cloud my judgment.”

Marie sat there, stunned at first. Johnson was an asshole. Not the type of guy to ever apologize for anything, especially his own behavior. Still, even if he was forced by the CEO to do this, I’ll take it. She smiled. Taking the cup. “Thanks John. That means a lot to me. And you can be sure I WILL definitely take you up on the offer of help. This Wilson account is a bear.” She took a sip. “Mmmmm this really is good coffee. Thanks again John.”

“No problem. Maybe I’ll make this a habit. Same order tomorrow?”

Marie smiled wider. “If you’re offering, then yes, I’m ok with that.”

Later that day, Marie started feeling a bit light headed and figured it was just the workload. She left on time, rather than staying late like she usually did. Johnson watched her as she left early. He noticed a slight glaze over her eyes. Maybe this stuff works? Will it work better with the digital stuff?

The next morning Johnson brought her another cup of her favorite and offered his help again. “I’ll tell you what John, how about you work on the invoices and we can talk more later today.”

“Sounds good. I’ll send you an email when I’m done.”

By mid-day Marie was feeling light headed again but she tried to power through it. Johnson’s emailed arrived with the attached spreadsheet. She clicked it. A fog hit her hard.

“Marie? Marie? You ok?”

Marie looked up, blinking. She must have dozed off. There was drool dripping from her lips and a small puddle on her desk. Johnson was standing there. A concerned look on his face. “Huh?”

“Whew. I thought you were … dead. You were just sitting there, eyes all glazed over. Good thing I came in. I just wanted to know if you got my email.”

Marie was still foggy but had to at least try to make it look like she was in charge. “Oh … ummmmm … yeah. I was so focused I guess I just was not hearing or seeing anything else. That was a very helpful spreadsheet John.” She couldn’t recall anything about it, but had to say something.

“Well good. I’m happy to make another one on the expenses if you’d like.”

“Oh … yeah. Sure. Thanks.” Marie smiled and hoped he didn’t notice the drool or that her screen did not have a spreadsheet up at all—just a bunch of fashion pictures of … WTF! Marie clicked her screen off before John could see. “Thanks again John. I will wait for you next email.”

Johnson left. A smirk on his face. It really works. This is going to be some fun.

Once he left, Marie clicked her screen back on. It wasn’t really a fashion page so much as an “office girl wet dream” page. Picture after picture of hot women wearing the shortest possible skirts and tightest possible tops. Marie clicked off the screen and saw she had an email receipt showing she purchased … holy shit! Marie realized she bought 3 mid-thigh skirts, 2 tight tops and 1 more that had a low scoop that would never hide her rather impressive 34D chest—a chest she did her best to hide at work by wearing heavy jackets, thick tops, and even minimizer bras. Worse, she also ordered several lace lingerie sets—each coming with a matching bra, panty, and garter belt, along with stockings matching the color of the set. Red. Blue. Pink. WTF! I would never order that stuff, and certainly not wear it. She was about to work on retuning the items, hopefully before they even shipped when she got a notice on her screen that John’s latest email arrived. She interrupted her “return” and clicked his email. Another spreadsheet.

Marie just stared at the spreadsheet. Then it hit her—she stared at the last one too. But why? Oh yeah. She loves spreadsheets. She stared as she opened her legs wider under her desk. It would be easier to open my legs even more if my skirt was shorter. That’s why they are spreadsheets. She giggled. I spread my legs when I see them. She giggled more. I spread them so some man can get me under the sheets and have his way. She burst out loud laughing at how funny she was. She hiked her skirt up some and slowly ran her hand across her panties. John is such a nice man to get me such yummy coffee and send me spreadsheets. For an asshole, he is kinda good looking. I bet her has a big … Marie giggled to herself as she imagined how big John must be. I bet he would like to see me spread on his sheets. Marie’s hands pressed hard against her panties, feeling her clit swollen on the other side of the fabric. Oh god I love it when he sends me spreadsheets so much. It makes me so … so … so … Marie grit her teeth and tried to keep her moans down as she felt the rush that comes from self-pleasure.

An hour later Marie shook her head. A grid with a bunch of numbers was on her screen. What happened? She blushed, despite being alone, as she realized her skirt was hiked up and her … oh god, my panties are soaked. What have I been doing? Thinking? I don’t even remember anything since I spoke with John. I must be working too hard. Maybe I should do something for myself. A new wardrobe might be a good idea. I think I even ordered something today but … damn … I don’t remember what it was. I’m sure it will be very nice. She walked to her car smiling thinking about how nice she’ll look in the office once she gets her new wardrobe, whatever it may be.

The next day Marie arrived at work to see John waiting at her door with a cup of her favorite coffee. She smiled. “You are being too nice John. The coffee. The spreadsheets.” She suddenly felt excited. Good thing she was wearing her usual heavy outfits as she felt her nipples instantly harden as her panties started to get wet when she said “spreadsheets.” As she took the coffee, she stumbled and knocked it out of John’s hand but failed to grasp it herself. It spilled all over John.

“Oh my god. John. I am so sorry. She opened her purse for a tissue and immediately started to try and dry him shirt off. It was dribbling down and she knelt down and started to dry the front of his pants. She was pressing her hand with the tissue all over the front and … oh god. He’s getting excited. I can feel it. Marie blushed beet red but was unable to move her hand away, instead still rubbing it over the front of his pants, the tissue long since soaked and of no use, she dropped it without taking her hand from the front of his pants. She imagined him spreading her legs wide as she lay on sheets before plunging himself inside her and …

Marie quickly stood up and rushed off. “I’m so sorry John.” Seconds later she was in a stall in the ladies room, her pants down and her hand pleasuring herself. Oh my god. What am I doing? I was like pressing on his … Marie blushed as she imagined John’s huge cock—it must be huge—plunging into her as she lay spread eagle on his sheets. Fuck me John. Fuck me. Fuck me like a silly sluuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttt. Marie almost passed out as she brought herself to a massive orgasm.

When she finally calmed down, she slid her panties back up and lowered her long skirt. I have got to get to work and stop thinking about being a hungry dumb slut.

Marie walked to her office and sat down. Get it together girl. Let’s just work on the Wilson account. She opened her email and saw John had sent her an email with the expense spreadsheets. She clicked it. Things went dark.

Around 4:30, Marie looked up from her desk. Her skirt was off on the floor. So were her panties. Her hand was still rubbing her pussy … and she knew it was “still” rubbing it as she was soaked and sore. Her door was partially closed, but anyone could see in if they looked. She blushed and ran to her door and shut it. WTF?!?! What is wrong with me? She grabbed her skirt and slid it on. Her panties were useless—soaked AND torn. She tossed them away. She ran to the elevator, when she heard John yell out, “Hey Marie? Oh, you’re leaving? I’ll send you a text with a link so you can see the work I did today.”

Marie just nodded and kept her head down. He might have seen me half-naked if he peeked into my door today. She blushed as she got on the elevator alone.

By the time she got home, she had convinced herself that no one saw her today undressed, and she poured herself a glass of wine. The doorbell rang and a delivery man stood there with several packages. Marie thanked him and went inside. She opened the box and saw all the lingerie that she ordered although she didn’t recall doing so. She set the box and sat down trying to figure out what was going on. Her phone pinged and she saw John sent her a text. He said it was urgent, so she clicked it.

Marie smiled at herself in the mirror. She looked so good in her new lingerie. She loved this pink set because it showed off her nice titties. You can even see my nipples thru the thin fabric. She hoped John liked the pictures she sent to him from her phone. She pranced around her house in just the set when her doorbell rang again. It must be John here to discuss those important spreadsheets. She rushed to the door. He smiled and she blushed. It was embarrassing that he was standing there and she hadn’t even started sucking his cock. She pulled him inside and dropped to her knees.

When Marie woke the next morning she realized she was laying in her bed, her blinds were still open and she was wearing a pink garter belt, pink stockings, and her only set of black high heels. And nothing else. WTF!?!?

She sprang up out of bed and rushed to her windows to close the blinds. She felt totally wrong. Something is going on. She went to her bathroom and saw her face in the mirror. She had a dried white crust all over her face. Her mouth felt very sticky too, with an odd after taste like she ate something very nasty before bed.

She quickly showered and went to get dressed. The only underwear she had in her dresser was lace lingerie sets of red, blue, green, yellow, and purple. Each set was a lace push up bra, matching panty, and matching garter belt. There were several pairs of stockings too—each colorful like the sets. No white, no black, no nude. Only these colorful ones. WTF?!?! She went to her closet and the only outfits were short skirts that went to mid-thigh. The only tops had huge scoops so that she would have massive cleavage showing. All her other clothes—even her non-work clothes were gone.

Marie was worried and frankly, freaked out. I can’t go out like this, especially to work. But I have work to do. Then it hit her. John. He will help. She texted him. She saw she also texted him last night with some photo attachments. She would look at that later to try to recall what she sent, but now she had urgent work issues. She texted him. “John, please send me the latest spreadsheets and …” Maria moaned. She was suddenly and unexpectedly hit with a massive wave of excitement. Her pussy started to get soaked. She closed her eyes and tried to ride it out and get back to her text. But the urge was so strong. Maybe just for a second …

Marie lowered her hand to her bare pussy. She imagined thanking John for all his work for her by spreading her legs wide and letting him … input all that he had into her speadlegs… err spreadsheets. Ahhhhh. Marie slowly brought herself to a satisfying resolution and was able to get back to her text. Wait!!! IT’s already 11:00?!?! I’ve been playing with myself for 4 hours! She rushed to take a quick shower and get to work. No time to waste now. She put on the least revealing outfit. The blue lingerie set, even though the bra cups were basically paper thin. Then a dark top that won’t show too much. She picked a black top that had a low neck line. Her chest was visibly bouncing with each step but she had to hurry. A blue pleated skirt. And sensible …. Where are all my shoes?!?! Marie had to wear her only pair, a set of 4-inch red heels, the ones she was wearing when she woke up in her bed. Now each step made her chest bounce even more. Worse, her skirt would not hide her garter straps of stocking tops. Fuck! It’s almost noon. She raced to her car. Her tits bouncing, almost out of the bra cups, her skirt flipping up with each stride.

She called John from her car. “Hey. Sorry I’m running late. I had a family emergency this morning. I’ll be there in 20 minutes. Meet me in my office. I am going to assign you some things before I have to run out for more … family things. Goodbye.”

She hung up and raced to work. She’ll be there in 10 more ….

Fuck!!!

Marie saw the flashing lights from the cop car behind her. She was going 80 in a 30 zone. She pulled over. Damn it. Just give me the ticket so I can get tow ok.

The officer approached.

“Roll down the window miss.” Marie did as she was told.

“I’m sorry officer. I was running late and got distracted and …” She looked at him and saw his eyes on her chest. More than half of it was out of her blouse just due to the bra cups being pushed up so much. She blushed.

“Ma’am? I am afraid you were going so fast that I am going to have to arrest you.”

“No please officer. I am really a safe driver normally. It’s just that … I mean please. I’ll do anything. I have to get to work.”

“Hmmmmm … anything miss?”

Marie blushed. She had to get to work. She had no choice. She quickly agreed. “Yes sir. Anything. Please I am so late for work.”

10 minutes later Marie watched the cop walk away from her car. She got out of her backseat and wiped her chin of the extra drops that had dribbled out before tucking her bare tits back inside her bra cups and then tucking them under her blouse. I just sold my body to get out of a ticket. I gave the cop head just so I wouldn’t go to jail. I’m a whore. Marie gritted her teeth, partially out of anger at the cop, partially out of anger at herself, but mostly because she was embarrassed at how much she was cumming in her panties as she realized what a prostitute she really was.

She started up her car as she got back into the front seat and drove at a reasonable speed to work. John was waiting for her in her office.

“John. I know, I know. I’m even more late. Listen I have to …”

“Ssssssshhhhhh Marie. No worries. Just think of the spreadsheets and everything will be okay.”

Marie stared ahead for a moment. Spreadsheets. Spreadsheets. Oh god. I love them so much. She smiled.

“John, please, like right now. I need it.” Marie bent over her desk and raised her skirt up over her ass. Her blue panties were soaked but still on, although not for much more. She even made sure he got the point as she lowered them to her knees. “Fuck me John. I am spread out and ready.” As she felt John enter her, all Marie could think about was how she was just a dumb silly slut who was better being a plaything than a lead accountant for an important project. It was almost as if she could think these words as if John was speaking directly into her ear. But that was silly as John was too busy fucking her like the stupid whore she really was to be whispering into her ear too. But it was almost as if she could hear him tell her what a useless set of wet holes she was. Marie could only think about the massive orgasms she was having as John pounded her harder and harder. Her tits pressed into the top of the desk as she used her body for its only purpose. Suddenly she felt the rush of John’s massive load fill her and Marie almost passed out from the feeling of finally being useful to such a smart man when she was just a silly numbers clerk.

Marie turned around to face John after he finished inside her and could only think of one thing to say, “May I clean that off with my mouth sir?” That’s what silly girls like Marie did after all.

Later that day, Marie was demoted, at her insistence, to John’s secretary. Sure, she had to blow the head of the company to convince him to allow her to make the job switch. But given that she was a silly whore, it only made sense that she would do that. As John’s secretary, she got to spread out on his sheets regularly and have him input hard—very hard—data into her. She loved this way better than being a silly accountant.