The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marie Meets an HVAC Repairman

Marie Cardellico was a little upset. Here it was, middle of the summer, and her AC went out. She had a stressful, if seemingly dull, job as an accountant. That meant she needed to get a good night’s sleep and to not spend her down time sweating or tossing and turning in bed. She called several HVAC repair companies, but all were so busy—apparently the heat wave was causing lots of outages—that the wait would be over 2 weeks. I can’t sleep in this heat, and I can’t afford to move to a hotel for two weeks either. She tried one more company—Johnson Industries. The web site was a bit sketchy. The “testimonials” were all about how handsome the repairmen were rather than about—you know—the quality of their service. She rolled her eyes and called anyway. Desperate times and all … She wondered whether she wasted her time going to school and getting a degree when the real money seemed to be in the service industry. Maybe being smarter than everyone meat she sometimes wasn’t prepared for the basic things. Oh well, time to check on this obviously fly-by-night company—what else can I do?

She called and there was a funny noise on the phone before a voice came on after—wow, she was on hold 15 minutes listening to that noise. But, she was in luck. There could be a repairman over in less than 2 hours depending on her needs, which she could type in on their on-line “customer request form.” More, she might qualify for a free home analysis of any other HVAC issues, and if any are found, a 50% discount. All she had to do was go on line and also complete the “customer data form” and by the time it was complete, the repairman would likely be there soon.

Marie went to the website again and clicked the “customer request form” and quickly listed that she was very hot. Then she clicked the “customer data” link. Her screen flashed and a strange hum started playing. Marie stared ahead at the screen, eyes unblinking.

An hour later, Marie blinked and saw the screen tell her that the forms were almost complete. It was funny as she didn’t recall what data she put in, but knew that she was super hot and that the company was legit, so it would all be ok. All she needed to do was input her sizes for a free t-shirt. She listed her height (5′8″) and her weight (145 lbs), then her sizes (42DD, 34 waist, and 40 hips). She was always a tall yet curvy girl and knew that for a free t-shirt to fit right, she needed to be exact with her proper sizes. The screen then told her to prepare as the repairman would arrive soon.

Prepare? Oh yes. Marie was well aware the repairman would expect her to look her best. Obviously. Repairmen don’t expect their customers to look anything but ready for services. Sure, she dressed up for her job as an accountant with a nice business suit, but this was a real repairman coming to her house. Marie put on her favorite lingerie because she knew that to look her best, she needed to be dressed proper, even underneath. She hadn’t worn this lingerie in a while given that there was no man in her life for over a year. Still, with a repairman coming, she had to do everything right.

She found her favorite red set, a lace pushup bra that really offered little support, but made her DDs stand out even more. The bra had matching panties and a garter belt to complete the set. Then she found her pink stockings. Sure, she was already hot given that the AC was down, and while normally stockings would be the last thing to wear in excessive heat, she wanted to look right for the repairman to prove just how hot she was. A short skirt, short enough to let what little cool air there was get underneath, and then a button up tight blouse. Her boobies were already too big for the shirt, and the pushup bra made them more so, so Marie smartly knew that just buttoning only to the middle of her chest was ok. Besides, her “girls” needed some air given the heat.

After putting on her 3 inch high heels, making her nearly 6 foot tall now, she smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror. I look totally ready for the repairman. He would be able to see my chest, my stocking tops, and my garter straps and know that I am hot and ready to be serviced.

Marie stared out the window excitedly, hoping her would arrive soon. She was getting really hot now and needed a repairman. When she saw a beat up rusty van pull up to her driveway, she clapped and jumped, her boobies bouncing. Wow. Impressive. Even the windshield of the van is cracked, like a professional. I sure was super lucky to find the best service company around.

The man stepped out of the van. OMG! The website was right, the company does employ super hot men. He must be at least 5′2″ tall. And look at the way his gut hangs out from his too-small uniform. Marie fanned herself thinking she got the sexiest repairman in town. When he came to the door, Marie saw that he was about 60 years old, old enough to be her father, even technically her grandfather, and that he hadn’t shaved in about 3 days—so fucking hot! Keep calm Marie, he’s here to help. Don’t make a fool of yourself.

She opened the door and smiled wide. “Hey sailor!” She giggled and almost tripped in her heels. Stupid! Act more mature. He may be hot, but he won’t notice you if you act like an idiot.

“Ma’am. I understand you are way too hot.”

Marie giggled. So are you sexy. “Oh …. Ummm yeah. The AC. It’s not working and stuff and … oh, please come on me … errrr (giggle) … come in.”

The man walked in and Marie was standing right next to him. With her height and her added heels, next to this he-man, she was almost a full foot taller than him. His face was at her chest. Fuck! I bet he could motorboat me right now. I wonder if he would be ok with me if I undid a few more … damnit Marie. Get it together, he is way too sexy for me. Just let him do his job. “The … ummmm … AC … is right down the hall here. I bet you can fix it in no time. You just seem so … manly.” Marie giggled uncontrollably as she led him to the utility closet.

He looked in and then sized up the situation. “Hear that fan ma’am?” Marie listened closely as he turned up the fan—he even used a special extra fan so she could hear. She nodded. “Listen carefully. I’m sure you can hear the problem.” Marie strained to listen more and then she heard it. Yes. I can tell the problem now. I’ll just let him fix me since I’m so hot. Errrr, the AC.

The repairman spoke slowly as Marie continued to listen to the fans hum in that odd sound. “I’ll first need to adjust the dials. Just be sure to stand there as they can be very delicate.” Marie nodded as she let him remove the dial cover. He slowly unbuttoned the cover and opened it up. There were two large dials each in a padded holder. “I’ll need to remove the dial holders.” Marie bit her lip and nodded. She was glad he was working so diligently, as she could feel herself getting even hotter as the dial holders were taken off and fell to the floor. She giggled slightly as she thought it was odd that the holders were bright pink and lacey, but she wasn’t an HVAC expert.

“Well I can see part of the problem already. Let’s get these dials adjusted properly. He grabbed each dial by their knobs. He softly pinched them given how delicate they were, like he said. Marie gasped as the knobs were touched. God I feel even hotter now. She looked down at his expert hands slowly and softly pinched and squeezed the knobs as well as the rather full large dials. He explained how they often need to be squeezed so that the AC system can be ready for full service. Marie just nodded and tried to concentrate but she was only getting hotter. Looking down at the balding repairman use his hands on the large dials was exciting too. Good thing he is a professional or else he might notice how I am getting turned on watching him. I have to try to not let him notice. When he gave each dial a hard squeeze, Marie moaned loudly before smiling and giggling for being so dumb to interrupt him.

“Ok, it looks like the dials are set. Now let me get a look around the back to see what other issues I see. You might need to bend forward ma’am, so as to not get dirty.” Marie nodded and bent forward. He was considerate to not want her outfit to get dirty. “Let me check under the hood.” He lifted up the back cover and Marie knew he must be doing things right as she felt a bit of cool air rush up her behind her. “Well these covers get more complicated. I see you have a double cover ma’am. Not to worry, I have seen this before. Let me slide the second cover off.” Soon Marie felt a bit cooler again as he slid the pink lace cover down the legs of the AC. Marie saw it laying on the floor around her heels.

“Hmmmmm. I think I know what this needs ma’am. Let me sure it is lubricated so that the tool can get in there and deal with the obvious overheating.” Marie bit her lip as she remained bent over and out of the way. God, I hope he can fix this soon. I am even hotter.

The repairman started to check the AC for its lubrication. He slid his hand over the opening and Marie gasped as she felt her body tremble. “It seems pretty well lubricated ma’am, but just to be sure, I think I will prime the opening. I hate for the tool to have trouble getting in there.” Marie tried to concentrate but was so busy trying to remain still and out of the way bent forward. Besides the fans humming was causing her to have trouble thinking too.

“Let’s see if some old fashion elbow grease will do the trick.” The repairman started rubbing his finger over the opening and Marie started to moan louder, even louder than the fan. God, he is such a good repairman, I must be getting excited knowing he is doing his job. He rubbed more and more over the front. “You see ma’am, the opening has a special gasket, right here.” He pressed his finger on the gasket and Marie started quivering as she was overcome. She wanted to tell him that she was following him and paying attention, but instead moaned out, “fuck, I’m cumming. Don’t stop. Please don’t stop!!!” The repairman must have understood her meaning—that she appreciated his hard work, because he kept priming the gasket at the opening over and over and over. Marie felt her knees weakening but didn’t want to interrupt him. Still, when he pressed hard on the gasket again, she went into full body spasm and fell to the floor.

“I’m sorry sir. I didn’t mean to get in your way. How about I just kneel up and …” She turned around on her knees and saw the repairman must have known the opening was ready because he has his tool out.

“Indeed ma’am. You stay right there and let me get this tool into place.” He held onto the sides of the front opening and slid his tool inside. Marie wanted to say something about how much she appreciated his work but instead moaned over the tool. She could almost feel as if the tool was not working because it was making her even hotter. Still, she knew it was doing the job just right as she mumbled until the repairman told her to try not speak. She looked up at him as she knelt, knowing he was busy trying to fix her right, and she nodded like a good girl.

The repairman kept thrusting the tool in and out as he held the sides of her front opening. He even grabbed the strings on the sides and used one hand to ball them up as he thrust the tool in faster and faster. He used his free hand to adjust the dials, which were loose and just hanging and swaying back and forth. Marie gasped, although her gasp was muffled somewhat as if her mouth was full. It was awesome watching such a talented repairman use one hand to control the outside by the strings, another to adjust the dials and even fine tune the knobs, while still, without using his hands, using his tool to probe and find just the right way to help Marie from being so hot. Marie was so impressed, she even started feeling like she was getting excited again. Yes, I am … like I am turned on by watching him work, just above me.

Soon Marie closed her eyes as she felt herself getting … perhaps too excited again. The repairman said he was almost finished fixing the problem. He said he needed to let the final lubrication out over the front. Marie looked up with doe eyes and nodded. She knew that he was the expert and that if the front needed lubrication, it must.

The repairman pulled the strings back and the tool popped out of the opening. And next thing she knew, Marie saw a blast of lubrication shoot out. Several more blasts came out and Marie helped the repairman wipe it all over the front, even over the big dials. Then he said something about one last amount of lubrication needed in the front and he slid the tool back into the front opening. Marie tried to say something but could only mumble and moan. She gulped down as she felt that even though she was still very hot, somehow the repairman made her feel better. She smiled up at him as he slid his tool out and put it away.

“That should do the trick for now ma’am. But your system was long overdue for that lubrication. I will stop by again tomorrow to give it another round of lubrication.”

Marie still knelt and smiled. “Yes, sir. You are the pro and I’m just a hot customer.”

She watched him pack up and go. She then stood up and walked over to her computer to give the company a great review. When she stood up, she felt sticky all over. There was some odd white goo in her hair, on her face and even on her chest and … oh shit. My blouse and bra and panties are all on the floor. That’s weird. I must have zoned out after the repairman left because obviously I didn’t undress while he was here. She reached down and felt her privates all wet too. She giggled to herself. I don’t remember getting that excited by seeing a repairman working at his craft before. Glad he didn’t notice.

She checked the AC. It still wasn’t working. At least the repairman was coming back tomorrow to service her some more.