The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Maid’s Motto — Chapter 3

Author’s note:

See patreon.com/xbanmc for early access to stories.

Cindy picked at her food. She couldn’t shake the feeling that she wasn’t attractive enough. The poker night played repeatedly in her mind. The handsome, mysterious man had fucked all the other girls but not her. Any other guy would have picked her first, yet this guy didn’t even look at her. There could be a million reasons, but the power that moment held over her would never go away until she found out why.

“So, how’s the new cleaning arrangement going with Cher?” her mother asked.

“Cheryl backed out of the deal.”

“That sister of yours. Always reneging on her deals.”

“It’s fine mom, she’s too busy anyway.”

“What’s wrong honey? Usually this is exactly the type of thing you two fight over.”

“Nothing, I’m just tired.” Cindy said.

It wasn’t a lie. She had tossed and turned every night thinking about the man. Her mother put her hand on Cindy’s.

“Is it boy trouble?”

Cindy retracted her hand in a hurry. “Seriously mom, you’d be the last the person I’d talk to.”

“So then talk to your father. He’ll straighten that boy out.”

“Gross. Like you guys even know what that’s like these days.”

Her mother smiled pleasantly. “We were young once too, sweetheart.”

Cindy rolled her eyes and pushed her bowl in.

“Thanks for the soup, but I’m going to head out.” She got up and hugged her mother.

“Oh, before I forget, we can’t do dinner anymore this weekend. Something came up at the church.” Her mother said.

Cindy shrugged her shoulders. She couldn’t understand how people spent as much time at church as her parents did, but to each their own.

“That’s fine. We can reschedule.”

Her mind was entwined in her other matter. She didn’t know how to find the mysterious man, but she knew where to start.

* * *

“Perfect. Now give me the claws... Excellent.” Lucas said as he directed one of his models against a jungle backdrop.

Cindy waited until he saw her. His reaction was predictable.

“All right let’s take five.”

Lucas walked over with a jump in his step and arms wide open.

“Cindy. Thanks for returning my call. Glad you could make the effort.” Lucas said sarcastically. “Are you here to make it up to me, by showing off that sexy body on camera?”

Lucas lifted her shirt and Cindy smacked his hand away. He was fun when he didn’t seem to care. Evidently, he cared very much about her, which left a bad taste in her mouth. A taste of desperation that Cheryl had warned her about.

“No, I want to know where I can find that guy from your poker night. The guy who won.”

“Oh.” Lucas’s body deflated like air out of a balloon. “I thought you guys didn’t ... you know.”

“That’s the problem.”

“Maybe he wasn’t into you.”

“I want to hear that from his mouth.” Cindy said.

It wasn’t a sure thing coming to Lucas, but it was her only lead. She didn’t even have a name for the mysterious man or any of the other guests and maids.

“Come on Lucas, can you at least give me a name?”

The return of the troublemaking grin and shift of body language from slouched to casual, signalled that Lucas realized his needy behavior. It was nice to have her friend back.

“His name is James and to be honest with you, I don’t really know much about him.” Lucas said. “What I do know is that my friend who brought him is a bartender at The Pound. His name is Thomas.”

Progress. Cindy hugged Lucas, who still maintained his casual behavior. They had their fun together at Cheryl’s expense, but he could sense it was over.

“You ever want another photo shoot. Hit me up.” Lucas said.

Cindy nodded. “Thanks Lucas.”

She left and he went back to his model, another girl he could latch on to.

* * *

Tick tock. Tick tock. The sound of the clock seemed like a part of Kat now. The noise was almost hypnotic in its consistency. Since she started working as the grandfather clock, Mr. Wallace had offered her the bedroom that she usually cleaned to stay in between shifts. So, instead of changing into her maid’s uniform and cleaning, Kat changed into the clock uniform and became a piece of Decor. She had arranged with Cheryl to take over her clients while she was working on her special project. However, with only two of them under the new business model, Kat was worried that if they found more clients with extensive needs, the cleaning would fall behind and clients would be lost. There had to be a solution to taking on more clients while still maintaining the quality of service.

Kat’s thoughts were interrupted by the sound of footsteps. Mr. Wallace walked into the room followed by a man she had never seen before.

“As I’ve iterated, there’s plenty to choose from and plenty more on their way.” Mr. Wallace said.

The man stopped and glanced at the clock. He looked at Mr. Wallace and gestured to it.

“Ah yes, this is only a temporary piece.” Mr. Wallace said.

“But a fine one at that.” the man said. He walked over to Kat and gently stroked her cheek. “The one in the kitchen was lovely, but this one…great finish and the curves are amazing.”

“We take pride in our items.” Mr. Wallace said proudly.

“I can see that. One of many beautiful pieces.”

The two men moved onto the next room. Of course she had a great finish, her makeup was flawless. And her curves came from years of working out and toning her body. All of her hard work was paying off and her value was highlighted by the mere privilege of being a clock for her client. Only the most beautiful things were on display, and Kat’s red hair, pale complexion and petite size were the perfect combination of beauty and grace. Hour after hour she stood with a blank stare and did her job as a grandfather clock. It was peaceful. It was blissful. It was fulfilling. How would she ever be able to go back to cleaning? It was a decision she dreaded. For now, Kat stood tall and beautiful. If she did her job well, how could they let her go?

* * *

“Honey, your dinner is served.” Cheryl said. She was wearing a blue, skin tight dress that showed plenty of cleavage even with a white apron draped over top. Her makeup was flawless with deep red lipstick, and black mascara that helped highlight her blue eyes. And of course, a housewife was nothing without her 5-inch high heels. Cheryl moved with the attitude of 50’s housewife but dressed like a modern trophy wife. She placed the steaming plate on the table in front of her and patiently waited for her man.

Because Kat was still working with her new client on a special assignment, it was Cheryl’s job to take over for Kat’s other clients. However, Cheryl was still adjusting to the new motto and guaranteed cleaning experience that Kat had established. There was nothing off limits to the clients, which became clear when the first client demanded that she dress as a Stepford wife the moment he saw her. According to Kat’s notes, he was recently divorced, but still had the hots for his ex-wife. Cheryl quickly realized she shared a striking similarity to his ex and was forced to play into his version of a perfect marriage.

Mr. Smith sat down at the table and looked at the perfectly grilled steak dish before him. He cut a piece off and stuffed it in his mouth.

“Delicious honey.”

“Would you like a side of blow job with that?”

“Of course.”

“Anything for the best husband in the world.”

Cheryl sunk to her knees and crawled under the table. It was weird playing into someone else’s fantasy. Something Kat must have been used to by now. All Mr. Smith wanted was a beautifully complacent wife who showed complete dedication to her husband. Something lacking from his previous marriage, or any healthy marriage for that matter.

The bulge in his pants couldn’t hide Mr. Smith’s excitement. Cheryl took that as a compliment to her acting skills as a dedicated housewife. She unzipped his pants and fished out his cock. As a perfect housewife, her job wasn’t just to look like a blond bombshell or cook like a five-star chef. Every duty had to be carried out with care and dedication. That meant she was going to suck his cock like a porn star. Sloppy, loud and extremely pleasurable for the recipient while he enjoyed his steak dinner. Although, the act of giving oral had never appealed to Cheryl, she knew enough to convince Mr. Smith that she was a submissive and cock crazy wife. Surprisingly, as her mouth gobbled and slurped up and down his shaft, her pussy was going crazy. Each bob sent a shockwave of pleasure coursing through her body. It was the same pleasure that had been present while she was cooking his dinner.

Cheryl’s hand found her pussy. She hit all her favorite spots, but nothing came close to the blissful feeling she received from letting Mr. Smith fuck her face. Adding nothing but more work, the personal masturbation session ended, and Cheryl focused her sole attention on worshiping the cock in her mouth. A porn star wasn’t concerned about her pleasure, she was concerned about her partner’s and about giving the best performance she could.

To Cheryl’s disappointment, Mr. Smith didn’t last long. It was a testament to her amateur, yet effective oral skills. Before he lost control, he commanded Cheryl to give herself a facial. She happily pulled his cock out and aimed it at her smiling, waiting face as she jerked him to completion. To her dismay, even the act of jacking him off generated more positive feelings than she had experienced while playing with herself. Within a minute, his cock exploded and covered her face in all her hard work. She looked up with a smile as the cum dripped down. Mr. Smith grinned back while chewing a piece a of steak.

“Go stand in the corner and wait until I’m finished.”

“Of course, honey.”

Cheryl stood up and walked over to her new position. The act of obediently standing still while the cum dripped down her chin and onto her clothes kept her in a happy place. It finally dawned on her why Kat insisted that they try a new approach to business. It wasn’t just to boost client morale; it was also to boost their own morale. And with each passing second, while she stood as commanded, Cheryl felt the difference. Making the client’s life easier was one of the most rewarding experiences she had ever felt, both mentally and physically. Even waiting had a sense of calm enlightenment she thought would only be possible after years of meditation. And here she was experiencing it after giving one blow job.

Mr. Smith finished his meal and ordered her to the kitchen to clean up his dishes. She happily complied, not because she had to but because she wanted to. Everything she did made her feel good and that included doing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen for the second time. After she was done, Cheryl brought Mr. Smith a beer for the football game he usually watched after dinner. In return, she was commanded to give him a foot message. Another act that was almost as pleasant as giving him a blow job. The feelings were so intoxicating that Cheryl craved more tasks.

Her wishes were answered when she was ordered to act as a footstool after finishing the massage. The perfectly dressed modern Stepford trophy wife got down on all fours and felt the weight of her pretend husband’s feet on top of her petit back. Why didn’t all women act in this manner? There would be far more marriages that survived if a wife was complacent and compliant in attending to her husband’s needs.

“Honey, you know what would be a great idea? If you wore the lingerie from our wedding night.” Mr. Smith said.

With each command came an additional sensation of euphoria as Cheryl carried it out. She understood her role as a trophy wife and the hard work that came with it. By now she had accepted, at least for the day, the loving and cheerful mindset needed to succeed in such a role. It was a thankless job, and her only reward was knowing her husband was satisfied. However, the strange request jarred Cheryl free momentarily. Why was she letting this man boss her around like some slave?

Cheryl’s smile disappeared. “I’d rather not.”

For a moment the fantasy dropped on both ends. The weight of his feet on her back caught her attention as did the other feelings she hadn’t quite noticed just a few minutes earlier. The stickiness and smell of the cum drying on her face. The pains and aches from carrying out housework all day in her unconventional outfit, which she could feel encasing her body like a tightly wrapped cocoon. Mr. Smith tightened up and removed his feet from Cheryl’s back. She had been saying yes all along, why was this request any different?

“I want you to put the lingerie on from our wedding night.” Mr. Smith said in a hesitant tone. Far softer than the tone he used earlier during dinner.

Cheryl’s body relaxed. The good feelings engulfed her again. ‘Make the customer’s life easier.’ How could she deny the man the experience of reliving one of his best nights? Her bright smiled flashed at Mr. Smith.

“Of course, honey.” Cheryl said. “I’ll be ready for you after the game.”

She got up from the ground, kissed Mr. Smith on the cheek and left to prepare for an eventful evening.

Inside Mr. Smith’s room were the remnants of a former marriage overpowered by the laziness of a male now living on his own. Clothes were everywhere except one side of the room, which was kept clean and clear. Her former side. Clearly, he was still not over her and Cheryl prancing around wasn’t exactly helping, but at least it gave him a positive escape.

The closet was the same story. Half in chaos, half cleared out. The only thing left behind was an old cardboard box sitting on the top shelf. Inside was the gently used red lingerie set complete with garters and stockings. Looking around, amongst the various blue and black clothes, the red heels tucked away with the other shoes stuck out like a sore thumb.

The uniform was all there and in pristine condition. Used once and forever preserved. Cheryl had reservations about going through with it, but the calming feeling she experienced from the other commands guided her through the motions of changing. Each piece gave a boost of positive energy for the next piece until she was fully dressed in her new slutty uniform.

Cheryl caught her reflection in the mirror and blushed at the sexy blonde staring back. The lingerie was a perfect fit. She was almost a carbon copy of Mr. Smith’s ex-wife. The only difference was their faces, but even then, it was easy to spot some similarities at certain angles.

After making sure her outfit was in order, Cheryl crawled on the bed and waited on all fours. With a moment of silence to herself, Cheryl’s mind raced with other concerns. Kat was off doing a special project for Mr. Wallace and she was stuck doing the grunt work. That was not the best way to run a partnership. She didn’t mind taking Kat’s clients for a week or two, but the lack of transparency from Kat and Mr. Wallace created a problem. If this arrangement was going to work long-term, all of them had to be on the same page.

The new tasks were also a bit concerning. Instead of just cleaning, they were now offering a wide variety of services including tasks Cheryl would previously have never considered in a million years. Role playing as a wife and giving a blow job to a stranger were crazy to think about. In fact…This whole scenario was crazy. She was dressed in a client’s ex wife’s lingerie waiting for him to fuck her. Why?

Cheryl got off the bed. Why did she dress in the lingerie? Why was this even an option? It had nothing to do with cleaning or being a maid. She needed to get out of there and have a stern conversation with her business partner. If Kat let Mr. Smith fuck her, that was fine, but that was not how Cheryl conducted her business. She hurried over to the door and opened it. Mr. Smith stared back with an excited grin.

“You look amazing.” Mr. Smith said.

He walked forward and slowly forced Cheryl back inside.

“I think I should get going.” Cheryl said.

“Get going? But you look so stunning.”

Cheryl tried to move, but Mr. Smith blocked her path.

“Please.” Cheryl said.

“You know what will put your mind at ease. Masturbating for me.”

Anytime Cheryl had anxiety, masturbation was one of the many stress relievers that worked. Maybe it would work in this scenario. It also had the added luxury of making the client happy, something that had slipped Cheryl’s mind. This wasn’t about her; it was about the client. She didn’t like being dressed like his ex, but he did. And that’s all that mattered.

Cheryl hopped up on the bed and spread her legs. With one hand holding the thong out of the way, the other fingers teased the opening of her pussy as her seductive gaze drew Mr. Smith in. This is what he wanted. Her fingers dove inside, and a wave of pleasure washed over her. While she reaped the benefits of her one woman show, Mr. Smith quickly discarded his clothes, which disappeared amongst the many piles on the floor.

Mr. Smith was not a patient man, something that likely lead to his separation from his ex-wife. Instead of letting Cheryl finish, he hurried over with his cock out and pushed her onto the bed. There was no foreplay or easing into it. Encouraged by her appearance and clothing, he entered her with reckless abandon. Not wanting to wreck the mood, Cheryl played along as best she could. She made out with him and loosened up as he made love to her. But something wasn’t right.

Cheryl had many different experiences with men and their unique idiosyncrasies when it came to sex, but one thing that remained constant was the pleasure of her pussy being filled. Even if the guy ruined the foreplay, the feeling of a cock filling her hole always gave her libido a jumpstart. But with Mr. Smith, Cheryl felt nothing. There was no feeling at all from the constant movement of his body against hers. It was exactly how she always imagined a sex doll would feel.

“You like that.” Mr. Smith sputtered between kisses.

“Ya.” Cheryl said, doing her best with a sexy voice.

She hated it. He was the first guy that she had ever slept with that couldn’t even get her going by doing the one thing that was guaranteed to work. Cheryl tried thinking of other times she had been aroused. Past lovers. Guys with their shirts off. Kat. Cindy fucking Lucas. Nothing triggered any sort of satisfying feeling.

“Come on baby, moan for me.” Mr. Smith said as he kissed down her body and then sucked on her nipples.

Cheryl moaned. And then it happened. As soon as he touched her nipples, the feeling of euphoria returned. The world started spinning again. She moaned and screamed and cried at the touch of his tongue assaulting her nipples haphazardly. His concentration clearly reflected in his sporadic thrusts. Despite the inconsistency, the nipples were slathered in saliva and the sensitivity was driving Cheryl closer to orgasm than she realized. As if the unorthodox nature of his thrusts carried over to the rest of sex, he abruptly stopped sucking on her nipples and lifted his body up for better leverage. Cheryl tried to moan to keep in the mood, but Mr. Smith’s fingers hooked in her mouth preventing her from doing so.

And like a switch, the good feelings died. Despite being fucked, Cheryl couldn’t feel anything. She felt like a sex doll with all the pleasure of the sexual transaction transferred over to Mr. Smith. His grubby fingers in her mouth kept her head steady as he finished his job, using her body to get himself off. Feeling like a human fleshlight, Cheryl kept her mouth shut and didn’t complain as he emptied his load inside her. That’s what her pussy was there for. To be filled up by customers to make their lives easier.

Mr. Smith’s refractory period was evident by the regret, confusion, and satisfaction mixed into one puzzled look. He pulled out and stepped back. Cheryl remained with cum oozing from her pussy onto the bed.

“Ummm…Eat my cum while I go clean up.” Mr. Smith said.

It sounded more like a suggestion than a command, but who was Cheryl to judge? She took a scoop from her pussy and sucked the salty snack clean from her fingers. It was good. Surprisingly good. In fact, it was like she was eating her favorite chocolate dessert. Not in the way it tasted, but in how her taste buds were reacting. She scooped up more up and indulged further in the tasty treat. Cheryl forgot all about the passionless and unexciting sex. Her mind was craving more and more cum as she dug her fingers further into her pussy to extract whatever leftovers she could. Her shift was coming to an end soon and she was happy to be rewarded for satisfying her customer.

* * *

Cindy stood outside the upscale bar known for its animal themed decor and scantily clad waitresses. A place specifically geared towards men and a place she had never desired to visit. She sighed and pulled open the heavy doors.

The inside was sleek and modern with white walls, beige hardwood floors, and accents of black on the counters and window frames. It was surprisingly classy given its promiscuous reputation. Across the wide entrance, standing in front of the hostess podium was a black hair beauty wearing a tight black dress and bunny ears. Her nose was painted black with whiskers drawn on her cheeks.

“Welcome to The Pound, may I have your name?” the hostess called to Cindy.

Like many upscale restaurants, the Pound required a reservation, usually one month in advance. It was an absurd wait for an absurd price and the only thing good about it was the women who pranced around in almost nothing. Men could go to a strip club and spend less. But where was the prestige in that?

“I was actually hoping to speak to Thomas.” Cindy said.

“I’m sorry, but you’ll have to arrange that for outside the establishment.” the hostess said. Her cheery disposition disappeared.

“It will only take a few minutes.”

“I’m sorry ma’am, but only guests with reservations are allowed in the establishment.”

The woman maintained her false smile, but there was venom behind her words. Cindy reached into her purse and pulled out a twenty-dollar bill.

“For five minutes?” Cindy asked.

The smile finally disappeared. “You think my compliance is worth twenty dollars?”

“No, I literally just want to talk to this guy for two seconds. Didn’t know I’d be talking to the gatekeeper of hell over here.”

“Ma’am you have one minute to leave before I call security.”

Cindy shoved the twenty back in her pocket. Unless she tried to run past the girl, it was a futile attempt at the front door. There had to be another way in. Thankfully, having done waitressing herself, she knew where to find the second most used door into the building.

* * *

The building was large. Too large for just a restaurant, yet only the front half seemed to be set up that way. What did they do in the back half? Cindy hoped that Thomas was a smoker and that’d she’d be able to catch him on his break or at least sneak inside undetected. Once she arrived at the back, the door opened right away. Perfect. However, instead of one of the many people from the kitchen or wait staff, it was a statuesque and professionally dressed blonde woman. She closed the door behind her and stood with her hands on her hips. Her name tag said Rochelle.

“You do know we have cameras, right?”

“I...umm...was just looking to speak to my boyfriend Thomas.” Cindy lied.

“Thomas. Recently engaged to our hostess, Thomas?” Rochelle said with a smirk.

“That’s the one.” Cindy palmed her face. No wonder the hostess had been such a bitch. Cindy would be too if a random attractive woman came asking for her fiancé.

“What can I do for you so that you will leave my staff alone?” Rochelle asked.

“I’m looking for Thomas because he knows a guy named James. I’m actually trying to find James.”

“Oh.” Rochelle said. “How intriguing.”

“What’s intriguing?”

“That you would go to Thomas for James.”

“Wait, you know James?”

“Know him. He owns this place.”

The mysterious vibe and commanding presence made sense. Of course, he’d also be loaded. The desperation to find him ramped up in Cindy’s mind.

“Do you know where I can find him?”

Rochelle eyed Cindy up and down.

“Have you ever been a server before?”

“A few years here and there.”

She pulled out a card and handed it to Cindy.

“I will personally take you to James on one condition. I have a party this weekend and I need an extra staff member. If you show up and do as you are told, I will arrange for you to have a one-on-one meeting with James. I can’t promise how long he’ll talk, but you’ll get your chance.”

Cindy looked at the card. It read ‘Pound Catering’. If this was her only chance to finally meet the man that she couldn’t get off her mind, then so be it.

“Deal.” Cindy said.

* * *

The clock struck on the hour and the familiar sound of the grandfather clock broke Kat’s trance. Her shift was over for the day. She stepped off the platform and started taking off her costume.

“You’re doing a splendid job.” Mr. Wallace said standing in the doorway.

“Thank you. I’m glad I could make the client’s life easier.”

“As a token of our appreciation, my client wanted you to have this.” Mr. Wallace handed her a small gift box. “We expect big things out of you, Kat.”

Kat blushed as she held the item in her hands. What could it be?

“Am I ever going to meet, Mr…”

“In due time. Enjoy the present.”

Mr. Wallace left the room and Kat happily retired to her bedroom, fascinated by the red, gift-wrapped box. She was so enamored with her present that she completely bypassed the red door without any thought. In the gift box was a pair of red headphones attached to another phone with a note that said, ‘Please Listen.’ Not one to disobey her employers, Kat slipped the headphones on and lay back on her bed. She closed her eyes after her long day’s work and pushed play.

“Welcome. What I want you to do is to take a deep breath.” the soothing female voice said.

Kat followed the induction and let herself completely relax. Her entire body melted comfortably into the bed.

“This is the final point of no return. Once I snap my fingers, I will have access to your deep subconscious mind with the ability to make any changes I want.” the voice said. “If you do not desire any changes, turn the file off now.”

What kind of changes? Turning the file off never really crossed her mind, but Kat didn’t know what kind of file it was. Even if she wanted to turn it off, her body was too relaxed to move. But if the changes were permanent, then she’d have no way of knowing or changing back. Maybe it was better to listen to the rest of the file outside of a trance and then decide. Her arm felt weighed down by quicksand. Even though she was struggling to move, her body had been instructed to relax. Two contradictory actions clashed in her mind as her arm moved closer and closer to the pause button.

She came within inches of stopping the file. Snap. Kat’s arm dropped to her side, ten times heavier than before. She couldn’t move any part of her body now. Whatever was on the file had her mind at its disposal.

“Good girl. Feeling ten times deeper now. Unable to do anything but listen to my voice and obey the commands given. Anything I say is the absolute truth. Understand and obey those words. Anything I say is the absolute truth.”

The words washed over her mind. Everything the file said was going to come true. Kat tensed up, but her mind immediately put her back at ease. This file couldn’t really change anything permanently, could it? Hypnosis couldn’t work unless the subconscious agreed. But if the file had control of her subconscious, then maybe it could it change her beliefs. Kat wanted to swat the headphones off, but she couldn’t move. The file had given her a chance to escape, and she hadn’t acted quickly enough. Now she was subject to any changes it desired.

“You feel so deep now.”

Kat felt extremely deep and relaxed, like she was floating through clouds.

“Good girl.” The file said. “You know why you listened to this file. To reaffirm what you are.”

Kat’s mind hung onto every word, listening and accepting whatever was said. What was she?

“You are a maid, and you love cleaning.”

It was an epiphany. That’s why she got into cleaning! Because she was a maid all along and the feeling of cleaning was almost euphoric. She couldn’t get enough of it and the fact that there was a job that let her follow her passion was a bonus.

“You live to make client’s lives easier.”

The maid’s motto. Words to live by in her line of work. Her customer satisfaction had been through the roof since she had implemented it. It wasn’t about her or her company. It was about making sure that the client’s life was easier whether it was through cleaning or other equally important avenues. The most important thing was seeing the smile on their face when she left.

The file repeated the truths, which was weird because she already believed all that. As if the file could convince her differently. She was a maid who loved cleaning as evident by her chosen career. She lived to make client’s lives easier as evident by going the extra mile for her clients. This was all old news.

“Now listen carefully.” The file said. “You aren’t just a maid. You are owned. You are property. You belong to your master.”

Kat lay in temporary paralysis as her mind processed the new information. Tears dripped down her face as the implications of the file reiterated itself. Of course, she was property. What kind of woman would blindly become a maid, enjoy cleaning, and do whatever the client said? No woman in her right mind would allow that. That’s why Kat was property. It allowed her to accept her position in life as a perfectly obedient maid. Her wants were an extension of her owner, who desired cleanliness and order. She was merely a tool that helped carry that out. Like a vacuum, mop or laundry machine, Kat was just another tool, an appliance used to clean and ensure a happy customer.

The phrases repeated over and over, cementing themselves as absolute truths in Kat’s mind. She was just a maid. She was owned. She was property who belonged to her master. Her future laid out before her. Soon her owner would require an upgrade to his property whether that be through bigger tits, bigger lips or an enhanced ass. It was something that would provide further benefits to all future clients. And Kat would have no choice in the matter. She was merely a tool at her owner’s disposal. Her body was her master’s to do with as he pleased.

“Such a good girl, accepting everything that I’ve said. Letting it sink deep into your subconscious.” The voice said. “Listen carefully to the next step because this is extremely important. In fact, I want you to repeat out loud with me and as you do, the truth doubles and you sink deeper.”

Kat’s mind cleared and the voice of the file became her entire focus.

“I am property, and I will sign everything over to my master.” The file said.

Kat repeated. Then again. And a few more times. Why did she even have property to begin with? It was a ridiculous notion that anything was in her name. All of it belonged to her master. The file had her repeat every line, making sure she said it loud and clear. Each line chipping away at her identity until the only thing left was what the file instructed. Kat couldn’t believe how wrongly she had been living her life. It was selfish to live for herself when her master had been waiting this whole time. She was under her master’s control now. Another maid at his disposal. And she couldn’t have been happier.

“That’s a good girl. Each new truth embedding itself deep into your subconscious. You are property now. And because you are property, master has decided to make a change to one fundamental belief.” The voice said.

Kat could no longer feel her body. Her mind was too busy accepting the new truths. However, the thought of a fundamental change made her nervous.

“Listen carefully to my words. Hear them and believe them.” The voice said. “You no longer feel pleasure from sex. That’s right, having your pussy filled or your ass filled, or your mouth filled no longer brings you direct pleasure. The only way you feel pleasure is from obeying orders. Obedience is pleasure.”

Kat accepted the command and was immediately rewarded with a wonderful feeling like someone was rubbing her clit.

“Obedience is pleasure. Repeat after me.” the voice said. “Obedience is pleasure.”

Kat repeated the line and was rewarded with another flash of pleasure.

“Good girl. You see each command now brings you more pleasure. You obey and you are rewarded. Repeat again.”

Kat repeated the line again and this time her body twitched with euphoria.

“Such a good girl. You are now ready to be Master’s toy. Master’s property. Master’s Maid. Now continue to repeat your new mantra until you orgasm. And once you orgasm, the changes are permanent. You will forever be an object at Master’s disposal.”

“Obedience is pleasure.”

Each repetition increased the pleasure as if someone was fucking her harder and harder. And then it became clear. The solution to her problem. Kat wasn’t meant to have her own business or her own clients. She was property. She was a tool. It was her master’s business, and she was simply one of many maids that served his purpose. All the money from their hard work contributed to Master’s business because why would a piece of property need money?

“Obedience is pleasure.” Kat was no longer saying it in a quiet voice but shouting it out loud.

“Obedience is pleasure.”

Every repetition felt better than the last. Hit after hit of a bigger dopamine rush. The endless cycle of obeying her commands and being rewarded for obeying.

“Obedience is pleasure.”

Beyond any physical pleasure Kat had experienced, she was now in a stratosphere of unparallel power. Her mind emptied and focused on obedience and in turn the amazing blissful feeling that followed. Her mouth formed a smile as she momentarily became lightheaded.

“Obedience is pleasure.”

Her bottoms were soaked without even touching herself and she was on the brink of orgasm every time she repeated the phrase. She didn’t want it to end. She was happy being stuck in an endless cycle of eternal bliss.

* * *

After fucking Mr. Smith, Cheryl was soon relieved of her duties for the night and sent on her way. Reflecting on it was an eye-opening experience for Cheryl and allowed her to see the true benefit of making her customer’s life easier. It felt good. It felt right. Kat was onto something with this new business model because it wasn’t only monetarily rewarding, but personally rewarding from a job well done.

The other established client that Cheryl had to take over from Kat was the sex store owner Tim. Instead of meeting at his house, Tim asked Cheryl to meet him at his store. When she showed up, he was helping customers, so she perused the selection. She hoped to get the same deal that Kat had, with free access to anything in the store just from cleaning the guy’s house.

The inventory was full of the usual sex toys with a mix of some she’d never seen before. But the section that drew her attention the most was the clothing, costume, and accessories section. She found pieces of the cat maid uniform that Kat was wearing which had made Cheryl jealous. Why couldn’t she have a costume like that? Slowly walking down the aisle, a pair of sparkling black and gold bunny ears caught her attention. They were so cute.

“Cheryl was it?”

Cheryl’s trance with the sparkling light broke. She turned and saw Tim.

“Yes, I’m here to temporarily replace Kat. We’re business partners.” Cheryl said as she walked over and shook her new client’s hand.

“Nice to meet you, Cheryl.”

“So, when would you like me to start on your home?”

“Actually, I quite like having Kat working on my home and I’m happy to wait for her to return.”

“Oh, I thought you needed a replacement.”

“Well, I was thinking more of an extra service. Same deal as I have with Kat for everything in the store, in exchange for you cleaning the store.”

From what Cheryl had seen so far, the store itself wasn’t that dirty. Even the aisles were tidy, which wasn’t surprising given the clientele. It was a delicate shopping experience bordering on embarrassing and the less items a customer could admit to being interested in, the better. All in all, it wasn’t the retail part that concerned her.

“So you want me to clean the entire store?”

“Well, mostly the bathrooms and the... you know...”

The gloryholes. Most respectable sex shops had them and this one was no different. Her job would therefore be to scrub clean the sexual release of other people. She didn’t want to accept, but losing the client and Kat’s perfect deal would cause a rift in their partnership. Her newly adopted motto popped in her head. ‘Making the client’s life easier.’ Carrying out the task would make Tim’s life extremely easier and give him more time to focus on running his store.

Cheryl reluctantly extended her hand. “I’d love to.”

Tim shook it with a big grin on his face.

* * *

Leading up the event, Cindy’s nerves were starting to get the better of her. Maybe she should avoid it all together and forget about the mysterious man. It just bothered her that the reason he didn’t fuck her felt intentional. Like a challenge. And she was stepping up to the plate to accept that challenge. She’d been a server for many nights before, one more wasn’t going to hurt.

Cindy arrived as instructed and was brought to the server preparation room. With all her thoughts on doing the actual job, she had never actually considered what the uniform would be. The fully dressed servers were wearing lingerie with a mixture of animal ear headbands and matching cloth masks that covered their upper faces in the same way a masquerade mask did. Completing the outfit and complimenting the theme were butt plugs with tails attached. The place certainly lived up to its name. A few nerves trickled away. At least the mask was going to leave her identity a mystery.

Rochelle’s eyes met Cindy’s and the server ringleader gestured her over to an empty chair. Cindy walked over, still taking in the scene around her. The only item remained untouched by the other servers was a tray of what could only be ball gags. They had to be there for a reason. Rochelle handed Cindy a pair of gold sparkling dog ears with a matching mask and butt plug.

“These are yours to wear this evening.” Rochelle then handed her a bag. “And here’s your Sexie Lingerie, a gift courtesy of the Pound that you may keep afterwards. The sparkling gold could be seen without even peeking in the bag. It was a lot to take in, but the promise of anonymity made it an easier pill to swallow. She may end up looking ridiculous, but who was going to know it was ever her.

“Once you’re dressed, we will assign you a table to serve and then there’s a little party afterwards, but we’ll explain that later.” Rochelle said. “Any questions?”

There were many. What were the ball gags for? Was she going to be wearing the mask the whole evening? Who was this party for? But the most pressing one, given the state of undress and hidden faces of the servers, was what could she expect as a server?

“Are the guests... handsy?” Cindy asked.

Rochelle adopted her signature power pose with her hands on her hips and a perfectly straight back. Her lips dipped into a mischievous smile.

“Depends on the guest. But keep our motto in mind, ‘whatever makes the customer’s life easier.’” Rochelle said. “If you can follow that, you should be fine.”

She walked away leaving Cindy unsure of continuing. Was Rochelle suggesting that customers could grope her or ask her to do other things? The thought wouldn’t normally have crossed her mind, but looking at the other models, their costumes seemed so suggestive. What kind of dinner was this? By no means was Cindy obligated to stay and endure anything she didn’t want to. The whole point of this was to meet James, and that’s if Rochelle kept her word. There was nothing about Rochelle or James that indicated dishonesty. Playing hard to get, sure, but not dishonesty. Which made the entire process worth it. If she could get her chance to ask him why he didn’t fuck her, he would give an honest answer. At least that’s what Cindy told herself. There was only one way to find out.

* * *

The walls were surprisingly messier and harder to clean than the floors. But Cheryl knew the tricks of the trade to get anything out. Part of her wished she had gotten the house and Kat had gotten the store to clean, but the arrangement wasn’t without benefits. The sex industry was a luxury, which meant prices were ridiculous. She was lucky to buy a new costume every few months. Now the store was her closet and all she had to do was clean it. Once the sexual area was clean and tidy, the rest of her time was an opportunity to explore as much as it was to clean.

It took several hours, but the gloryhole was finally sanitary, at least for the time being. Cheryl happily moved onto the next area of the store, the sex doll section. There was a time when the blow-up doll was the most advanced product out there. Now the sex dolls were realistic women with exaggerated proportions. Big tits, round asses and plump lips. Cheryl touched the smooth, soft skin, and it was almost identical to her own. It was the perfect product for lonely men.

The price tag on the most realistic dolls were $100,000, a steep price, but the quality was there to back it up. Did her in-store credit extend to this? Would she even want a sex doll? That was a discussion to be had with Tim later. For now, the sex dolls needed to be dusted and inspected for imperfections. Cheryl bit her lip. And maybe, if no one was looking, she could explore the functionality as well.

Tim rushed from the back of the store, ignoring Cheryl as he walked by. His movements suggested urgency as he looked through his collection of sex dolls.

“No... Shit.” Tim said.

Cheryl approached him from behind and startled him with a tap on the shoulder.

“Oh Jesus, I thought you were one of the dolls.”

“What’s wrong?” Cheryl asked.

“An important customer called, and I told him we had a brand-new sex doll with blonde hair.” Tim said. “I forgot the shipment doesn’t come in until next week.”

“So just call him back and tell him that.”

“He’s already on his way and I cannot afford to lose him.” Tim said. “He buys... a lot of stuff.”

Tim stepped back as he had a moment of realization.

“But maybe I could show him a preview.”

“What do you mean?” Cheryl asked.

“You’ll do anything to make sure I am satisfied right… at least that’s what your partner was all about.”

“That’s what I’m here for.” Cheryl said reluctantly. Whatever makes the customer’s life easier.

“All right, strip down, we need to prepare you.”

So much for cleaning and exploring. Cheryl did as she was told.

* * *

The servers filtered out in two rows and then walked to their assigned tables. It was one table per person which was a relief to Cindy. She hadn’t been a server in a while and one of her main issues with the job had been her inability to keep orders straight between multiple tables. One table was a piece of cake, especially with a set menu. The only thing she had to worry about remembering was what plate went where and their drink orders.

Rochelle went to the front of the room and stood behind the set-up podium.

“Welcome everyone to tonight’s special dinner courtesy of The Pound. We hope you enjoy the meal, and we know you’ll enjoy the dessert.”

The crowd laughed. Rochelle blew a kiss and stepped down. The table’s attention turned to Cindy.

“Hello everyone, I’ll be your bitch tonight.” Cindy said. She turned in a circle to give them a full view of her body, as instructed. The rest of the servers did the same for their tables. “What drinks would you like to start with?”

Cindy took their order and placed it at the server bar. It gave her time to watch how the rest of the servers behaved and she didn’t like what she was seeing. Servers were aggressively groped in every area of their body, most notably, their tits, ass, and pussy. There was no resistance as the servers stood and let their table help themselves as much as they wanted. Other servers sat in laps, performed lap teases, or crawled under the table.

‘Whatever makes the customer’s life easier.’ The motto played through her head. Releasing a load probably made most of the customers’ lives easier. Cindy sighed. She could leave any time if things became too much to handle. Only time would tell. She grabbed her drink orders from the bar counter and headed back to the table. As she handed out the drinks, the groping began. They touched her ass, slipped their fingers under her thong to caress her pussy and gave her tits a good squeeze. Like the other servers, she did nothing to stop it and complacently acted like the toy that her table thought she was.

“Hey server, come over here.” one of the guests said.

Cindy walked over and dropped to her knees at the older man’s gesture. His bodyweight and scent of cologne suggested he was recently retired from a sedentary corporate job. As further instructed, she leaned forward with her rack on display and allowed the man to pour his drink into her cleavage. Because the lingerie bra was tight to her body in the position she was in, the liquid remained pooled against her chest. However, any movement would break the seal and spill it all below. So, she remained still as the man slipped a straw in and drank from his new glass. As far as Cindy was concerned, it wasn’t the worst position to be in. The ice-cold drink swirled around her nipples and made them hard as they pointed through her bra. It was uncomfortable and pleasurable all at the same time.

“Norm, why do you have to take our server away like that. What if I wanted another drink?” another older, skinnier man said.

“Relax, I will be done before the next round.” Norm said.

“Well, I call next.” the skinny man said. “Her pretty little mouth looks like it’s full of surprises.”

Cindy hoped the large man never finished his drink. Some of the other servers had crawled under tables and although she couldn’t think of any reason other than the obvious, it was all but confirmed now. Was James still worth pursuing at the cost of sucking a stranger’s cock? So far, it wasn’t any worse than the poker party and she had given plenty of oral to strangers that night. The table discussion turned to other topics and the man finally took his last sip. He dismissed Cindy with a gesture, and she stood up and turned to the table.

“Can I take your drink orders again?”

“Ya I’d like a blow...” The skinny man’s wife slapped him on the arm. He gave her an annoyed stare. “I’ll have an Old Fashion.”

He wasn’t allowed now, but that was probably just so the table could order drinks again. Cindy took the rest of the orders and headed back to the bar. Once she placed her order, the bartender told her that Rochelle wanted to see her. Cindy promptly headed to the kitchen.

“What’s up?” Cindy said nonchalantly, with her focus on mentally preparing to take a cock in her mouth when she got back to her table. “Woah, that’s an…interesting outfit.”

Rochelle stood in the same outfit as Cindy and the rest of the servers, but it was a few sizes too small for her figure. The top barely covered her tits and the tightness resulted in plenty of cleavage. Her thong was absorbed by her pussy and ass making it look like she was naked at certain angles. Her mask and ears were for a pig and her butt plug tail curled at the end. All in all, it was an embarrassing costume for someone of Rochelle’s exquisite grace and position. It really put into perspective how much control James had over his employees. To reduce a woman that Cindy had respected and felt intimidated by to just another toy for his guests spoke volumes about Rochelle’s true value to the Company.

“One of our servers didn’t show up.” Rochelle said.

“So, you need me to do two tables?”

“No.” Rochelle said. “Unfortunately, I’ve been instructed to serve in her place.”

Cindy smiled on the inside. A taste of her own medicine.

“Oh. What do you need me for?”

“I’m taking your table.” Rochelle said. “I’m familiar with those guests and don’t want some random stranger exploring me.”

“Okay, where am I going?”

Rochelle opened the door and pointed to the corner. “That’s your new table. Their drink orders are ready at the bar. I assume the same for your table?”

Cindy nodded.

“Good, then I will go explain the changes to them. Now hurry up, they’ve been impatiently waiting for service.”

Cindy grabbed the new drinks order and walked over to her new table.

“Finally, some service.”

She momentarily froze in her tracks. This wasn’t a table full of random guests. This was a table full of people she knew. First there was the friendly neighbor couple that lived next door, then her former senior year high school teacher and his wife, then a couple she didn’t know. Connecting them all was none other than her parents. Turns out her parents had secrets of their own.

Her father banged the table. “Let’s go slut.”

Cindy realized they couldn’t recognize her with the mask on. To them, she was probably just some hot blond willing to do anything for extra money. Her father’s loud voice and command of the table suggested this was a place they came often. She handed the drinks out, hoping no one recognized her. Or maybe she did hope that so they wouldn’t do anything. Both scenarios seemed equally terrible.

Once she was finished, she moved to the side, but her father grabbed her arm.

“Excuse me, but my wife and I would like to sample your delights.”

Her mother giggled. Cindy didn’t know how to react. If it were a stranger, hesitancy would be for a completely different reason. Should she continue knowing that if at any point her parents found out, it would be awkward for the rest of her life? And could she speak, or would that give her away? The best option was to remain silent for as long as possible. If she did need to speak, she would do it in a higher pitched voice.

Cindy sighed internally, mentally preparing herself. If she just acted like the object she was perceived to be, then it was easier to swallow her pride. All the other servers were basically sex toys for their table, that’s what made the customer’s life easier. She pushed aside all the feelings and accepted the scenario for what it was. As long as her parents thought she was a toy and treated her like a toy, then nothing further humiliating could happen. She moved closer to her father and was about to pull down her panties, but he grabbed her hands and looked at the table with a sly grin.

“Looks like we got a noobie here.” Her father said. The other guests laughed. “On the table with your legs spread.”

All these unwritten rules Cindy had no idea about. How long had her parents been coming here? Cindy moved dishes out of the way and climbed on the table between her mother and father. She laid back and spread her legs into the splits so she could move her pussy as close as possible to the edge. Never in a million years would she though she’d be in the position of presenting her pussy to her parents. Her father immediately grabbed a knife and cut her panties off.

“Won’t be needing these for the rest of the night.”

She could tell by his reaction, they were damp. She’d be lying if the taboo nature of being hidden behind a mask and at the mercy of people she knew didn’t turn her on. If they knew her identity, then it would be an entirely different story. Her father threw the panties at her.

“Put those in your mouth.”

Cindy grabbed the wet panties and shoved them in her mouth. The taste of herself was bittersweet. Leaning on her forearms to get a view, she saw her parents staring at her now bare pussy with full access to do anything they wanted. She was torn between the taboo nature and the longing for her pent-up pleasure to be released.

“Honey. The honor is all yours.” Her father said.

Her mother, Charlene, spread Cindy’s pussy lips apart and leaned forward. Cindy waited in eager anticipation as she felt the wet tip of her mother’s tongue. Her head snapped back, and she enjoyed the sensation, trying her best to ignore the source. The tongue’s movements were nothing like a man’s and Charlene knew exactly the right spots to hit. Cindy moans were muffled by the panties in her mouth as she was eaten out by her mother in front of people she knew.

Her former teacher groped her tit and she gave no objection. The more pleasure, the better the distraction from any other thoughts in her mind. Two larger fingers entered her pussy and started pumping away furiously as she felt a second tongue lashing away. Cindy peeked and saw both her parents bent over and helping themselves to her. It was not an image she would ever forget.

The only smart thing to do was to lie back and enjoy it. All she had to do was pretend it wasn’t her parents making her feel this way. Easier said than done. Another person groped her other tit as all her sensitive areas were being attended to. Why not get lost in the taboo bliss?

Cindy let the feelings take over. She would have never guessed it was her parents with the way they worked her pussy. All this time she had thought they were a vanilla couple who probably took the occasional Sunday for fun. But they were secretly part of this weird swinger like group that had their fun with young women like her. What would they think if they knew it was her? Would that make them more excited? She didn’t want to find out. The mask was the only thing saving her from the most embarrassing moment of her life.

With her eyes closed, the hands massaging her breasts became hands of strangers. The warm mouths and wet tongues lashing at her pussy belonged to strangers. She separated the identity and did her best to enjoy the sensations. Irrespective of the people, being used by a group was also a completely new experience for her. And an unforgettable one at that. The wet panties in her mouth helped muffle her delight as she got into it. Her hips grinded into the faces below, antagonizing more. Antagonizing faster. Despite their efforts, she worked to hold back her release.

It was subtle, but in a heightened sense of emotion, every small change was noticeable. One mouth disappeared and the table shifted. Cindy opened her eyes and saw her topless mother crawling towards her. Before Cindy could sit up, her mother’s body pinned her down. Charlene’s hand reached down and grabbed the wet panties out of Cindy’s mouth. She threw them at Cindy’s former math teacher, soaking his face with saliva and pussy juice. The table cheered. Cindy didn’t know how to process the events unfolding before her as her mother bent over with her lips inches from Cindy’s.

“You remind me of myself when I was younger.” Cindy’s mother said. “And boy was I a distraction.”

Their lips locked. Cindy’s immediately closed her eyes and tried again to get lost in a world where everyone was a stranger. This wasn’t her mother she was kissing; it was a hot young MILF and she needed to reciprocate if she wanted to avoid further probing into her identity. She kissed back picturing Kat. It was the first person who popped into her head that wasn’t related. After Cheryl’s story about Kat coming on to her, it was a fantasy that Cindy had visited from time to time.

The fantasy took over as the imaginary redhead’s tongue tickled her own. She kissed back harder. It was all she could do in her situation. Then she felt the other warm sensation disappear below. It was replaced by not one, not two, but four fingers. Or... Those weren’t fingers. Was her father doing the unthinkable? The assault on her mouth regained her attention. Her eyes remained closed, and Kat was still there. Her small frame and playful attitude. If only that were the case.

The smooching stopped abruptly. Her mother’s mouth replaced by the gentle touch of a finger on her closed lips.

“I tasted you. It’s only fair that you taste me.”

Her mother stood up and dropped her panties. In the brief second she had, Cindy looked at the end of the table and was relieved to see it was actually her former teacher balls deep inside her. Sitting off to the side was her father, now enjoying the show of his wife getting it on with a younger female. That was one problem solved for the time being. Dealing with her wild mother was a whole other issue. It was a completely different side that she was seeing which helped with the psychological dissonance needed to get through what was about to happen.

The pussy covered her face and she reluctantly opened her mouth and felt her mother’s clit on her tongue. A moan from above encouraged her to keep going. Having experimented with girls, Cindy was no slouch in the oral department. In fact, she was confident that she was better than both her parents based off of her limited exposure to their skillset. So much better that she could probably bring her mother to orgasm. If anything, the challenge was a distraction to the context. Her parents both failed to bring her to orgasm, and they had every weapon at their disposal. All Cindy had was her mouth. And she was going to show what a good little toy she could be.

To Cindy’s utter dismay, the tongue action was so good, her mother got more and more into it as she rode her daughter’s face. Helping her achieve this was her mother slowly grinding to the movement of the tongue. Cindy matched the pace of her mother’s pussy, slowly but surely getting her closer and closer to edging. But the longer and faster she licked, the more her mother kept going. So much so that Cindy was starting to tire out. Sensing the effort dropping off and to Cindy’s shock, Charlene grabbed her daughter’s hair and pulled her face up into her pussy. Cindy tried to push her off, but the members around the table restrained her arms.

Cindy’s head was now under the control of her mother, who gripped Cindy’s hair tight and rode her face even tighter. Also competing for her attention was her math teacher pounding her aggressively. These people that she thought she knew were completely different people in front of a hot young blond. Trying to lick her mother became a helpless endeavour as Charlene got off more from being firmly in control than from being touched in the right spot. With everything going on, Cindy never thought about herself or her pleasure until it was too late. Within seconds of each other, her math teacher buried a load deep inside her as her mother covered her face with her own pussy juice.

Charlene gently laid her daughter back down on the table. The only thing Cindy could focus on was the soaked mask against her face and the smell of her mother engrained in the cloth. Moments later, she felt the cum dripping out of her now vacant pussy. Cindy had been fucked and used to such a heightened state that she momentarily forgot where she was. And worst of all, they never brought her to orgasm. Like she had the plague, no one else touched her. One moment they were all orgy fanatics, and the next, they all sat at the table like patient professionals.

Cindy dragged herself off the table and looked down at her naked body on full display. Her panties were no longer functional, and she had no idea where her top was. All she had left was her mask and butt plug tail.

“Excuse me, another drink please.” Charlene said in a demanding voice, like Cindy was just some waitress and not the girl her mother had just ridden to orgasm.

Did that really happen or was it all a dream? No one was reacting to her naked body. Of course it happened. Apparently, playtime was over now, and dinner was being served. ‘Whatever makes the customers life easier’ The mantra rang in Cindy’s head. ‘Even if they are horny sociopaths,’ Cindy added her own twist.

“Can I top up anyone else?” Cindy asked out loud, still disoriented from her sexual escapade.

The rest of the table ordered another round of drinks and Cindy went back to the kitchen with sexual thoughts distracting her. They had fucked her so good, but because she never finished, all she could think about was being fucked silly again by anyone even if it was in front of a crowd. She hoped someone would eventually grab her, bend her over a table, and have their way with her body. But no one did that. In fact, no one did anything remotely sexual to her as she handed out their drinks. If there’s one thing for certain, this would go down as the strangest dinner of her life. But the night was far from over.

* * *

Cheryl stood in heels amongst the rest of the sex dolls, posed in the same manner while wearing the same skimpy outfit. The red lingerie hugged her body and outlined her sensitive areas, highlighting the nipples, pussy, and ass on show. Her fully made-up, blank face; slightly open mouth; and arms, which hung by her sides, helped her blend in like she belonged as a product of the store. Standing still like an object was just a natural talent she had never known she had until her recent clients had forced her to explore that side of her. It made sense. Her body had always been regarded by most men as a sex toy, or at least that’s the impression they gave her.

Of all the things going on, perhaps the most worrisome was the price tag wrapped around her wrist. Tim had wagered that his customer had a set budget of the usual $100,000, so pricing Cheryl at $350,000 would allow him to experience a more expensive sex doll in store, but also limit his options to waiting until the new blonde sex dolls came in. Tim had instructed her not to move at all. For the time being, she was an inanimate object and the longer she remained still, the more blissful it felt.

“Right this way Mr. Carson.” Tim said.

Tim walked in to view with an older gentleman in tow. He was presentable, but his social awareness and lack of eye contact suggested how he liked to spend his time. It also explained his preference for sex dolls.

“As you can see, plenty in store and unfortunately as I mentioned when you arrived, none of our new blonde sex dolls have come in yet.” Tim said. “However, this one is new to market as you can see by the price. To make up for my misinformation, you’re welcome to use this one as a test drive in store.”

Mr. Carson didn’t respond. His eyes stared at Cheryl the whole time. Then without warning, he stuck a finger in her pussy. Cheryl stared blankly ahead, repeating a self-made mantra in her mind that she was a sex doll. It was important for her to keep the charade alive in order to continue to do business with Tim. If she failed, the customer would be far from satisfied and his life would be a lot harder.

“Do you mind if I sample several?” Mr. Carson asked.

“Uhh. Sure. Of course.” Tim said.

“Good, set them up on the machines and I will grab some toys to play with.”

Tim scratched his head nervously after a quick glance at Cheryl. “Excellent idea, Mr. Carson.”

The customer left to wander the aisles like a kid in a candy store and Tim went to work moving the dolls. Although she had so many questions she had, Cheryl remained still and didn’t say a word. After moving two dolls, Tim picked her up and brought her to another room where he set her up on a podium before returning for the rest of the dolls.

The circular room had podiums along the outskirts and a king-sized bed in the middle. The red carpet and white bedsheets were the perfect cover for the many fluids that were likely released after each use. It surprised Cheryl that Tim hadn’t told her to clean the room. Or maybe he was saving that for after Mr. Carson’s visit.

Tim brought the remaining two dolls in and started setting up each doll with a device that had a thick dildo attached at the end. One by one, he inserted the dildo into the doll’s pussy. When he got to Cheryl, he finally broke the fourth wall.

“This guy is a bit erratic, but he’s harmless. Just make sure you play along.”

Cheryl didn’t respond.

“Good girl.”

Once the dildos were in place, Tim hit a remote and the machines came to life, pumping the dildos into each doll’s pussy. It was a thicker toy or cock than Cheryl was used to, but her pussy was stretched enough to accommodate it. However, it wasn’t the girth that made her nervous, it was the speed. The rest of the dolls didn’t have to worry about maintaining their composure under consistent stimulation. How was she supposed to be fucked like this and remain silent? Her mind focused back on the mantra. She was a sex doll for the client in order to keep him satisfied. A sex doll doesn’t move. Therefore, she couldn’t move. She waited patiently in the room amongst her new sisters for their master to arrive.

Mr. Carson walked in with a box and placed it on the nightstand beside the bed. He slowly undid his clothes revealing his surprisingly fit body. His dishevelled hair and stubble projected someone who didn’t believe in personal appearance. Yet his chiselled body and clean-shaven private area said otherwise.

“All right let’s get you gals decorated.” Mr. Carson said.

He grabbed the box and started with the first doll, adding nipple clamps to the inanimate object. Then came a contraption that handcuffed the doll’s hands behind its back with a long pole extending up and attached to a collar that was placed around the dolls neck. After that, a deflated dildo gag and deflated animal tail butt plug were placed in the doll’s mouth and ass and secured tightly. As if to add his own signature, Mr. Carson then finished the doll off by writing SLUT across its forehead in red marker.

He stepped back and admired his work. Cheryl couldn’t believe the trouble he went through on the inanimate object. Erratic sometimes was mistaken for crazy, and it wasn’t improbable that the man had an intimate connection with his dolls. Cheryl just now happened to be one those dolls.

Mr. Carson moved on to Cheryl. “How gorgeous you are. I can’t wait to decorate you.”

The nipple clamps were attached first, and Cheryl felt the coldness of the steel and pressure once it wrapped around her nipple. The pain was bearable. It was the other items she was worried about. As much as being a doll was about her maintaining stillness and control, being tied up effectively gave up that control. She would be completely at his mercy. Unfortunately, it was a risk she had to take. He was in control now.

Her hands were handcuffed in place behind her back and the pole kept her posture perfectly straight while the collar locked firmly around her neck. It would be an annoying choker if she was moving around, but because she was still, it was barely noticeable.

Next came the animal butt plug, which had a fluffy rabbit tail, followed by the mouth gag. Because the toys were deflated, they were comfortable, but she feared how big they could get, especially in her ass. Slut was written on her forward and now she was just like the doll before her. The dildo in her pussy was starting to gain her attention and threatened her role as a doll. ‘I’m a dumb sex doll.’ The new mantra took hold and Cheryl staved off her growing pleasure. It was all she could do to remain still.

Once the dolls were decorated to his satisfaction, Mr. Carson hit a button on the same remote used for the dildo machine. Cheryl felt the dildo swell in her mouth, locking it in a wide-open position. Her ass was also filled beyond a capacity she thought possible. All of her holes were now filled and, with her hands cuffed behind her back, there was nothing she could do about it.

Mr. Carson inspected his work, walking from doll to doll. There was nothing that gave Cheryl away, but it was only a matter of time before the pleasure kicked in and overwhelmed her. Thankfully, Mr. Carson meticulously selected the first doll in line and carried it over to the bed while the other dolls remained locked and ‘watched’.

The oddball left the doll in its contraption and started undressing it. Cheryl closed her eyes. She didn’t want to watch. Part of her wanted to see what her fate was, but the other part wanted to maintain her sexual energy. If the sight before her aroused her enough, then there was no way of convincing the man that she was a doll.

Over the next ten minutes, the man used the doll in various ways. When he was finally done, Cheryl opened her eyes and saw the discarded doll on the floor in what was sure to be a pile by the end of the night. A pile Cheryl was hopefully part of as that signalled a job well done. Her eyes now stared straight ahead as Mr. Carson approached. He unhooked her from her contraption and carried her over to the bed. He then removed the bar between her collar and hands, which allowed her more mobility.

The man explored every inch of her body like he was looking for defects. Cheryl remained silent despite the poking and prodding. Once he was satisfied, the first thing he did was remove her mouth gag and replaced it with his well-hung cock. Grabbing her hair, Mr. Carson continuously touched the back of Cheryl’s throat with each thrust. Her involuntary sound of holding back a gag was out of Cheryl’s control as her mouth was fucked. The sound only encouraged him to go faster.

“They make these things so realistic now.”

Faster and faster her head moved up and down, until he finally released and coated the inside of her mouth with his cum. Cheryl didn’t swallow and let whatever cum was in her mouth remain. Dolls didn’t swallow and doing so would be a dead giveaway to her true nature. While she stealthily recovered from her face fucking, Mr. Carson put the mouth gag back in and expanded it, keeping the cum trapped and the taste forever on her mind.

The eccentric man pushed her back on the bed like the object she was pretending to be. Her legs were spread into the splits giving Mr. Carson full access to her stretched out pussy. The dildo was removed and again replaced by Mr. Carson’s thick cock. Cheryl stared at the ceiling as Mr. Carson had his way with her. The pleasure, or lack thereof, was something she couldn’t wrap her head around. Normally, this was the sort of scenario that would have her leaking the minute she was locked and secured on the podium, much like the night she had to watch her sister fuck Lucas. But instead, she had felt the same amount of pleasure from the moment Tim had told her that she needed to be a doll. The same constant feeling of bliss. Nothing more, nothing less.

After many minutes of slamming into her pussy, Mr. Carson came again, coating her pussy with his release. With no time to waste, he quickly plugged up her pussy with the inflated dildo, again preserving some of the cum inside her as the rest oozed out around the blockage.

Again, the pleasure remained the same. It made her feel more and more like an actual sex doll. This man was having his way with her, treating her like an inanimate object, and her body was reacting like she was an inanimate object. Cheryl was flipped and positioned on all fours. Out came the butt plug and in went his cock. Mr. Carson rocked her back and forth for the third time.

There was a mirror on the wall and Cheryl tried her best not to let her eyes wander. But in her peripheral vision, she could see the line of dolls she was once part off. From far away, it was hard to discern that they were dolls and not women. The aesthetic touch added to the scenario. Cheryl also saw herself with the dildo gag expanding her lips to a wide ‘O’, with traces of cum around it. The taste inside never went away as the gag remained sturdy in place.

Harder and harder, Mr. Carson pulled Cheryl onto his cock using her well-stretched ass to get himself off for a third time. Again, Cheryl failed to feel anything other than the baseline bliss. Being a sex doll was starting to be a very unrewarding experience despite what she had expected.

Mr. Carson came for the third time and repeated his meticulous process. Out went his cock, in went the butt plug locking in his load. To Cheryl’s surprise, Mr. Carson picked her up and dumped her on the other doll like a discarded toy. Staring over her body, he admired his work.

“That’s a good little toy. You were a very good doll. You like having your holes filled and then being discarded like the useless object you are. Now be a good girl and don’t move.”

As Mr. Carson walked to his next doll, Cheryl felt a surge of pleasure. It was the exact pleasure she’d be waiting for. But it didn’t come from the sex, it came from being a good doll. Just lying on the floor with cum soaking inside her gave her a euphoric feeling she had never experienced before. Being a doll satisfied Mr. Carson and by extension Tim. Being told she had done an excellent job was further proof that she was making Tim’s life easier. And it felt really good to be praised.

Cheryl didn’t fight the feelings, and instead let them take over as her mind moved to the correct headspace. The headspace of a sex doll lying used and discarded, waiting for the next time she could be used again. She was just a toy for men to get off because her body was built to accommodate cocks and receive loads. The cum coating her pussy was now mixed into her own juices as the pleasure took hold. The cum in her mouth was mixed with saliva, as Cheryl drooled from her new state of existence.

Her eyes caught a glimpse of her price tag still wrapped around her wrist. $350,000. That’s what she was worth. A $350,000 sex doll. Suddenly being a business entrepreneur seemed like a contradictory role. She was a product not an entrepreneur. Her mind shifted with each passing minute, accepting her new understanding, that she was ensuring the customer was satisfied by being a good sex doll. And she was rewarded with mind numbing euphoria.

Mr. Carson tossed another doll on Cheryl, its ass hanging over her and the fresh cum dripping from the dolls butt plug onto her face. But Cheryl didn’t care about the cum dripping down on her face or her holes being stretched and coated in cum, or the drool now pooling on her chest. She couldn’t care because a sex doll was only concerned with one thing: giving men pleasure. And she had fulfilled that purpose. Now, until she was needed again, the euphoria engulfed her from a job well done as she stared at the rest of the dolls being fucked. One by one, Mr. Carson carried out the same routine and then tossed the doll onto the pile. A pile that Cheryl was near the bottom off. A pile of sex dolls ready and eager to be used again.

* * *

The rest of the meal happened as if nothing was out of place, much to the chagrin of the sexually frustrated Cindy. The waitresses continued to serve drinks and food like there hadn’t just been a big fuck fest a few minutes eariler. It felt like she was being gaslighted, if not for the fact that there were clear signs of what had transpired, like her naked body or the other servers that walked around in the nude. Cindy reeled in her sexual imagination and reminded herself of the true goal. To meet James and ask him why. If there was one thing she was getting out of this nightmarish dinner, it was that.

After the tables were cleared of deserts, everyone got up and left in a calm manner. Cindy was the last waitress assigned to clean up and she had the constant urge to use the empty room to her advantage to masturbate herself to climax. But she resisted the urge. Maybe that’s why James didn’t fuck her. Because she was too used. Maybe she needed to save herself for him so there was a lot to give in return. It was stupid, but whatever made her stop herself from hopping up on a table and working her clit was good enough.

Once Cindy was done, she returned to the back room to reap her reward. Strangely, the back room was empty. All the servers were gone and instead of a madhouse, there wasn’t a soul in sight except Rochelle. Thankfully, she was the only person Cindy wanted to see.

“Okay I did your weird little event.” Cindy said. “Now it’s your turn for the deal.”

Rochelle laughed as she fixed her hair in the mirror.

“Your night isn’t over yet.” Rochelle picked up one of the two remaining ball gags on the tray. “You’ve got one duty left to perform.”

“This wasn’t part of the deal.”

“You think I like stepping in and being fucked in front of hundreds of people.” Rochelle said. “I said I would take you to meet James and I will, but how would you like me to introduce you as the girl who ruined The Pound’s event?”

Cindy clenched her fists. The only things keeping her cool was her eventual meeting with James and Rochelle’s sincereness. She never did say a definitive end to the party, and she didn’t seem like the type to lie. Or at least James wouldn’t put someone in charge whom he couldn’t trust.

“What kind of event is this! One minute I’m being double teamed and the next it’s a normal fucking dinner party.”

Rochelle put her hands on Cindy’s like she was consoling a child.

“You didn’t hear the bell, dear. The bell signifies playtime is over and dinner is being served. If anyone, and I mean anyone, makes a move after that bell, they are banned from this event permanently.”

A permanent ban explained the almost perfectly polite behavior Cindy experienced during dinner. No one wanted to be the one to step out of line. Her temporary boss held one of the ball gags up.

“Now are you seeing this through, or will you be taking off?” Rochelle asked.

Cindy sighed. It couldn’t get much worse than having her mom ride her face. She stepped forward and Rochelle put the ball gag around Cindy’s mouth and locked it from behind. She then clipped a leash on Cindy’s collar.

“That couple enjoying you at your table can’t wait to use you again.” Rochelle said.

Cindy tried to speak, but all that came out was her voice modified into a bark. She tried again. And she barked again. Rochelle laughed.

“You’re just a bitch now for the rest of the party.”

Rochelle led her to the other room where several cages were set up with the rest of the models inside wearing the same ball gags and leashes. Cindy reluctantly crawled inside her own cage.

“For those of you that are new, we will be picked up and brought to the party for set-up momentarily.”

Rochelle left the room for a moment then returned with her own ball gag and leash on. Her eyes said it all as she crawled into the cage next to Cindy and closed her own door. She was not one to be in this position, but it was important to make sure everything went smoothly even if it meant stepping in. James ran a tight ship and Cindy took solace in the fact that all of this was just so she could meet him. There was no guarantee of a conversation or that he would answer her burning question. And she was fine with that. However, as long as he knew the lengths that she had gone through to meet him, there had to be hope that he would give her the time of day.

With her mask on and the butt plug tightly gripping her ass, Cindy wanted to play with herself while she waited. But it was the sexual energy she needed to get through the rest of party, especially if she had to deal with her parents again. So, she remained on all fours and waited like a bitch in heat.

* * *

It wasn’t even a temptation to move anymore. Cheryl’s mindset to be the best sex doll had locked into place shortly after she was used by Mr. Carson. With it came no control over her body. It wasn’t hers. It was whoever owned her and for the time being that was Tim. Her blank eyes stared up at Tim, who gave her an appreciate nod.

“I see you enjoyed the demo.” Tim said.

Mr. Carson nodded with a half smile.

“So, I’ll give you a call when the blonde dolls come in.”

“Actually, I thought about it and I want that one.” Mr. Carson said as he pointed directly at Cheryl.

“Umm. Are you sure? You can get two of the new ones for the price of that one.”

“No no. There’s something about that one I can’t quite put my finger on.”

Tim looked at Cheryl, who maintained her charade. Little did he know that she was glad she had a buyer. Someone to purchase her and use her body the way it was designed to be used. With no response from Cheryl, Tim shrugged his shoulders.

“I’ll have the doll cleaned up and ready for your purchase.”

“Excellent.”

Being sold as a product and letting Tim not only make a profit, but maintain an important customer was going above and beyond making the customer’s life easier. And despite all the sexual activity Cheryl just experienced, it was nothing compared to the pleasure from satisfying Tim with her complacency. Now her new owner was Mr. Carson, and she couldn’t wait to satisfy him as his own personal sex doll.

* * *

The headphones came off and Kat opened her eyes. The bottom half of her body was soaked in her own juices, but she couldn’t remember anything. What did the file do to her?

“Did you have a relaxing session?” Mr. Wallace said standing at the door.

“Yes, Mr. Wallace.”

“And can you tell me what you are?”

Kat stared at herself in the red framed mirror. Of course. She was a maid. She was property.

“I am a maid. I am property.”

Mr. Wallace smiled. A rare sight from the time she’d known him. He placed a box on her lap with a bow on top.

“Before we make things official, we have one final test for you.”

Kat opened the box and the first thing she saw was the collar with the name tag Kat. It was an official uniform, and she couldn’t wait to wear it.