The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Maid’s Motto Chapter 2

Author’s note:

See Patreon for more stories, early access to stories, adding your own characters to a story and commissions.

(This story was commissioned by the amazing author qxvw198, who wrote Altered Christmas, one of my favorite stories.)

Synopsis:

Kat’s new client shows her the true meaning of being a maid.

Tags hm, mc, md, mf, ex, fd, ft, ma

Kat stared in the mirror at her new outfit. It was a tight body suit with a slit down the front to show off her toned stomach and diamond belly button ring. Her bra pushed her tits up to an almost uncomfortable level to maximize the amount of cleavage, while her ass swallowed the body suit, emphasizing each cheek and made bending over equivalent to receiving a wedgie. The ridiculous white 6-inch heels and stockings made movement small and concentrated. It was not the most ideal uniform to clean. In fact, some would call it unsafe. But it was the uniform she was going to wear. Despite her disagreement with Cheryl on adopting new business practices, Kat was already taking the initiative on a client by client basis. In a way, Cheryl was right. Kat needed to test the idea first before the business did a complete overhaul. The first client was a recently divorced wealthy, middle-aged man that Kat thought would love the additional service offered. He was ecstatic about it and even bought Kat the uniform himself.

The house was cleaned like any other client. Every room had its problems, but nothing Kat couldn’t handle or hadn’t seen before. The biggest adjustment was learning how to work with the outfit. Her steps had to be small and controlled in order to maintain stability. When she bent over, she had to make sure her tits didn’t spill out and then had to pick the wedgie out of her ass. It was an annoying side effect, but who was she to complain. Her business model was now centered around client experience and if the client wanted her wearing that in his house, then that’s what she would wear. The last request prior to the start of the job. and probably the hardest to maintain given everything else, was the smile she had to maintain while doing her work. Scrubbing the floors with a smile. Cleaning out the gross toilets with a smile. Taking out the garbage with a smile. Smiling while she picked the wedgie out of her ass and mincing her way across the room. It had the weird affect of making her enjoy the work more, despite how dirty and difficult it was. She loved being a happy obedient cleaner. No. She loved being a happy obedient maid.

Kat stood in the doorway of the spotless kitchen, admiring her hard work. There wasn’t a single thing out of place. With her work done, she was ready to call it a day and go home for some nice relaxation. The bubble bath and wine were waiting for her with some light music to set the mood. The client was in his living room watching television in his underwear. She had told him to do what he normally did if he was alone and he obliged by stripping down to his underwear. He was an average looking guy, who let a sedentary lifestyle get the better of him. That and the obvious alcohol problem. Kat lost count at how many beer cans she found throughout the house.

“Excuse me, Mr. Smith, I’ve completed my job.” Kat said. “I’m going to take off now.”

Mr. Smith’s eyes undressed her. She was used to that now, even before she offered to wear what the client wanted.

“Can you make me a sandwich before you go?”

“Uhh.” Kat said. She was really looking forward to going home. Making a sandwich required more time and work which also created more cleaning in the kitchen. However, she couldn’t tell a client no. That wasn’t making his life easier.

“Sure.”

“Perfect.” Mr. Smith said and dismissed her. “Don’t forget to smile while you’re making it. I want a lovingly made sandwich.”

Kat went back to the kitchen and tried to limit her activity as much as possibly to avoid making a bigger mess. After making the sandwiches and quickly tidying up the dirty dishes, she grabbed the sandwich plate and a beer and made her way back into the living room.

“Here’s your sandwich and another beer.” Kat said, handing them both to him.

“Thanks.” Mr. Smith said. “Would you mind kneeling down and holding my beer. You know. For quicker access.”

“Of course.” Kat said.

She couldn’t be mad at the client. He was within his right to give her orders. This was making his life easier after all. Why turn out of his way or bend over at the coffee table to grab his beer when she could hold it directly within arms length. Mr. Smith ate his sandwich and watched television while Kat smiled and held his beer. It seemed like a waste of time for her, but it was certainly making his life easier.

Mr. Smith finished his sandwich and placed the empty plate on the table beside him. The beer was still half full, which mean Kat still remained. With his phone out, Mr. Smith scrolled through his social media.

“Can you believe her? Dumping me for some rich little douche.” Mr. Smith said.

He turned the phone around and showed Kat a picture of a gorgeous blond hanging off some guy that looked ten years her junior.

“I miss that body. Oh, the good times we had.”

Movement stirred within his crotch as Kat guessed he was looking at more provocative pictures. Unprompted, he pulled his now semi-hard cock out, with his phone still in his other hand.

“You know what would really make my life easier? You wrapping those plump lips around my cock so I can jack off to my ex-wife.”

“What about the beer?”

“Can’t you do both?”

Kat sighed internally. If this is what the client wanted, then he was entitled to it. She smiled and nodded to communicate it was no problem at all. She switched the beer can to her left hand and moved in closer. The cock pointed directly at her as if it was selecting her itself. Holding it with her right hand, she gracefully wrapped her lips around and bobbed her head.

“Good little maid.” Mr. Smith said.

Mr. Smith used her mouth like a masturbatory tool as he scrolled through images of his ex-wife. Once the beer was finished, he put the phone in her hand instead and then used his free hands to move her head up and down. Kat gave in and let him use her mouth as he pleased, trying her best to keep up with the pace. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the image was a lingerie picture from what looked like a photo shoot. Clearly the divorce wasn’t mutual.

Mr. Smith emptied his load in the back of her throat. Another customer satisfied with her service. Once he was done, he frantically dismissed her, slightly embarrasses by his behavior. The beauty of post-nut clarity and its effect on some men. She wondered if that was a one-time thing or if it would become part of the routine. She had a feeling it would be the latter.

* * *

Cheryl checked her phone messages again. Another one from Kat. Every week Cheryl was supposed to go to the house with Kat and every week, Cheryl came up with an excuse. It’s not that she didn’t want to go, she just wasn’t ready to commit her time to someone else’s client with her own client base growing. Besides, she had other things on her mind outside of business. Like Lucas and Cindy hooking up. Cheryl didn’t like the influence Lucas was going to build over her sister. She went through it herself and was still recovering. Cindy was heading down the same path. It was all fun and games to her sister right now. If Cindy was smart enough, she’d see her future right in front of her.

The street was packed with cars forcing Cheryl to park down the road from her parent’s house. Her parents hadn’t seen the family in a while and that meant one thing: barbecue with everyone invited. The nerves grew the closer she got to the house. It wasn’t family she was worried about; it was seeing Cindy for the first time since their evening with Lucas. They hadn’t even spoken or texted since. From a quick scout of the driveway and road, Cindy’s car was no where in sight. Maybe she was too good for family now. Maybe she wouldn’t even show up.

Cheryl made herself at home again and reconnected with family. She got so distracted; the thought of Cindy completely slipped her mind. It was a nice break from her life to relax and enjoy the company of people she hadn’t seen in a while. And to enjoy good food. That was always welcomed over her bland dinners and carousel of take out dinners.

“Hey, sis.”

Cheryl’s great day came to a screeching halt. Cindy stood beside her enjoying her own meal. How long had she been there?

“Hi, Cindy.”

The awkwardness was palpable, and Cheryl could barely look her sister in the eye. The last time they made eye contact, Lucas was balls deep inside her.

“Did you enjoy my present?”

Cheryl nodded. She didn’t know why, but she kept Cindy’s panties. Maybe it was a reminder of what would happen if she let Lucas take advantage of her or a reminder of how antagonizing her sister could be or, and Cheryl hoped this wasn’t the reason, maybe she was just turned on by the whole thing and the panties served as a trigger to the memory of that humiliating night.

“Dear sister, would you mine grabbing something from my car?” Cindy asked and handed Cheryl the keys.

Cheryl put up no fight and accepted the small favor. What could Cindy have in her car?

A few cars behind hers, Cheryl found Cindy’s small red convertible. A present from their parents. Cheryl couldn’t complain, she got a car from them too, except she didn’t realize it was an option to specify any car and went with a standard car. Because they thought that’s what she wanted, that’s what they gave her.

Inside the trunk was a small box. Cheryl opened it and found a set of photos, a buttplug, a vibrating egg and a note. The photos were taken from the night with Lucas and Cindy at various points in the evening. Lucas must have had cameras set up because the photos included everyone. Cheryl holding the wine with her breasts out. Cheryl as a dessert dish. Cheryl giving a foot message. Cheryl as a clothes rack. All photos she hoped never see the light of day. This was obviously a blackmailing situation. The note stipulated that Cheryl was to insert the buttplug and vibrating egg in the appropriate holes. Although the remote was missing for the egg, it wasn’t exactly a mystery as to who had it. Chery grabbed the items and closed the trunk.

Walking back, she could feel both items moving inside her. So, this is what it felt like to have both holes filled. What worried her the most was the vibrating egg being the latest version out on the market. According to reviews, it had the power to cause an orgasm within minutes if used in that manner.

Cheryl found Cindy grabbing seconds at one of the food stations. She grabbed a plate and pulled up next to her sister.

“I found your present.”

Cindy smiled. “Great, so now you understand our new relationship dynamic.”

“This isn’t permanent.”

“We’ll see about that.” Cindy said. “Why don’t you take some of that potato salad and stuff in your bra.”

Cheryl didn’t move. She felt a powerful vibration sending a wave of pleasure through her body. A moan almost escaped her lips.

“Either you put potatoes in your cleavage, or you squirm on the ground experiencing your greatest orgasm ever in front of everyone.” Cindy said and moved onto a new station.

She only had herself to blame. $2,000 plus tips was worth the initial night, but she should have known there was going to be more. Her sister never liked giving up opportunities if she could keep them going. Cheryl made sure the coast was clear and grabbed a spoonful of mashed potatoes. She dumped it down her cleavage and made sure none of it showed. Another spoonful was added to the left side and adjusted so the rest of it sank. The cold potatoes made her nipples stand on edge. What else did Cindy have in mind?

* * *

The aisles were stocked with various items, costumes, and toys. Kat was a kid in a candy store. If she wanted to offer more services, she needed more inventory. More options. Vibrators, handcuffs, dildos, a variety of sexy maid and cat uniforms, buttplugs and anything else she could find. It was better to be over prepared than under prepared.

Kat brought her items to the cashier, a middle-aged man who’s eyes followed her shopping trip with sexual delight. She couldn’t blame him. Her short black leather skirt that barely covered her ass and bright red shirt with a deep neckline that showcased everything but the nipples, wasn’t exactly something that said don’t look.

The cashier, Tim, as noted by his name tag, scanned the items one by one. There was no awkwardness given the type of store, but the combination of items drew a skeptical look.

“You a swinger?” Tim said.

“Nope, just own a maid business… well a cleaning business right now, but I’m starting to expand my maid duties.”

“What do you mean by maid duties?”

A smile crept up on Kat’s face. It was a good question, and she never really defined the new duties. That part was up to the clients.

“Anything that makes my client’s life easier.” Kat said.

“Anything?

Kat nodded enthusiastically.

Tim picked up her maid outfit. “And the customer gets to pick your uniform?”

“Of course.”

He massaged his chin in deep thought.

“I’ll make you a deal, you get unlimited items from this store if you clean my house.”

“Like unlimited items all the time or just now?”

“As long as you clean my house, your purchases are on this house.”

Kat happily pulled out her business card and handed it to Tim. He eagerly pocketed it.

“Before you go, I got one more thing for you.”

Kat waited at the front. She couldn’t believe the incredible deal. Once a week cleaning for the cashier and she would get unlimited toys to play with. That would increase the services her and Cheryl could supply by tenfold. Heck, they could link the store’s website and say choose whatever you need. The only problem was Cheryl. She needed to be on board for this to work, which meant she needed to come clean the new house with her. Enough was enough on waiting, Kat needed to be proactive to get the ball rolling.

Tim returned and placed another costume on the counter. A full leather cat costume.

“I assumed you were a small, but you can always exchange it. And let me tell you, this is the real thing, none of that Halloween low grade bullshit.”

Kat inspected it. The material was thicker than the normal costumes she wore which spoke to the quality.

“You want me to wear this when I clean your house?”

Tim nodded. The material would make laborious tasks difficult with the limited mobility and heat. Hopefully he had AC. She didn’t want to turn down an amazing deal because of an uncomfortable costume. Her goal was to make their life easier and if cleaning in a leather cat costume did that, then so be it.

Kat collected her items and bid her new client goodbye.

* * *

Cindy and Cheryl separated and talked to other family members. The feeling of the potato salad in her bra never got comfortable and was starting to smell. As a result, she kept her distance when talking to others. Occasionally, Cheryl felt the vibration rattle her body, usually in the middle of conversation. Cindy was always watching and enjoying her fun. Lastly, the buttplug was uncomfortable and that was certainly apparent to any guest who happened to see her walk.

At the insistence of waving hands, Cheryl joined her sister, mother and father talking in a group. She maintained distance, determined to contain the smell originating from her cleavage.

“So nice of you two to make it.” Her mother said. “Cindy was just telling us you offered to clean her house for free. That’s so generous, sweetheart.”

Cheryl stood speechless and looked at Cindy who shrugged her shoulders.

“I’m sorry.” Cindy said. “She wanted to be the one to tell, but it just came up.”

Cheryl reeled in her anger and turned up the innocence.

“That’s okay, Sin.” Cheryl said. “It’s the least I could do for someone struggling to make ends meet on their own.”

The egg vibrated and Cheryl let out a moan. Her parents looked at her in shocked confusion. Cheryl bent over as the vibration continued its pleasurous assault.

“Sorry, I did something to my knee, it acts up every now and then. I’m going to go sit down.” Cheryl said.

She sped walk to the nearest chair and sat down to avoid anyone touching or going near her. With the smell of her chest and noise of the vibrator, her best strategy was to be reclusive for the rest of the party or at least until Cindy was done having her fun. Her sister sat down beside her.

“So, I’m your cleaner now?” Cheryl said.

“You start next week.” Cindy smiled.

“How long are you going to play these games? I have a business I need to run, and I can’t cater my life to you.”

“As long as you’re willing to play.” Cindy said. “Speaking of which.”

Cindy let some ice cream drop on her bare feet. The chocolate vanilla splat covered the top of her right foot.

“Would you mind licking that up?” Cindy said.

Cheryl clenched her fists. Now her sister was really taking advantage of her. It was the ultimate litmus test. To bow down in front of her entire family to lick ice cream off her sister’s feet. It couldn’t be any worse than the photos Cindy had. After all, Photoshop did exist, but seeing the action in person was permanent proof. Would Cindy really release those photos if Cheryl didn’t play ball? Would she really stoop that low? The damage to their relationship would be irreparable and forgiveness would be off the table.

“Clean your own damn feet. And if you want my cleaning service you can pay my hourly rate.” Cheryl said.

Cheryl left Cindy alone on the bench and went to say goodbye to her parents. She waited to feel the buzz down below at maximum power forcing her to buckle over in front of everyone in an intense orgasm. It never came. For now, Cindy was thinking about her next move.

* * *

It was a decision she was glad she made. Kat moved to the music in her new uniform, a black bodysuit, fishnet stockings and 5-inch black high heels. Her cat ears headband were now a staple on all her costumes, a perfect branding opportunity to go along with her fun name. Unlike the customers she offered expanded services to, Mr. Wallace refused anything further than requested. The only thing he did approve was the new uniform, stating it still made her stand out and if it was comfortable to clean in, then it was permitted. Truth be told, even if a uniform wasn’t comfortable, that wasn’t for Kat to decide. Whatever the client wanted is what she was going to wear.

After the kitchen was done and a drink from her water bowl, Kat moved on to the living room. She had curbed the urge to glance in the direction of the red door. Seeing it only made it that much more intriguing. Ignoring had the opposite affect. Out of site, out of mind.

“Kat.” Mr. Wallace’s voice rang from behind her.

Kat turned and smiled. He was a rare sight these days and if he did show up, it was only after the cleaning was done.

“The owner has informed me that we would like an additional room added to the cleaning schedule.” Mr. Wallace said. “If you would follow me.”

Kat obliged. They headed down the hall making the red door directly in sight, consuming Kat’s attention, and thoughts. Could they finally be letting her in there to clean? Was this her lucky day? Mr. Wallace took a right turn and led Kat pass the door down another hallway. She took a moment to orientate herself, having never known the hallway was there. Even when she walked up to the red door during one of her first shifts, she could have sworn there were no hallways on either side of the red door. Looking back, there was another hallway that stretched past the Red door on the other side. Maybe they were purposely hidden.

Mr. Wallace opened a plain white door and motioned her inside. The room was a guest bedroom complete with a king bed, en-suite, and personal walk-in closet. It looked exactly like the designs Kat saved when she got the chance to one day build her own dream house. There wasn’t any indication that the owner had any guests over, making the cleaning process as easy as the other rooms. A little dusting here, a little vacuuming there and the room would be spick and span in no time.

“This is the guest room.” Mr. Wallace said. “You are to change and wash the sheets, sweep and mop the floor, and dust. In the bathroom, you are to carry out the same tasks as the other bathroom.”

A little extra work doing the laundry, but nothing significant. Her mind swept the room for any factors to consider. The only thing that stood out were the red bedsheets. Everything else was a mix of white and beige. Like the vibrant red door, the sheets caught her eye first and held her attention. Bold choices of color in an otherwise sleek modern home.

Kat thanked Mr. Wallace for the new room and increase in pay. She went back to her duties, excited to get started. As she was about to start the living room, her phone rang. It was Cindy.

“Hello Cindy, long time, no talk.” Kat said. “What’s up?”

* * *

Cheryl typed away frantically adding the new clients to her database. With so many clients and so little office opportunity, every moment she got counted. Kat strode through the door in yet another revealing outfit. Cheryl hoped she wasn’t wearing those to clients. Better to look professional than like a whore. It would give the exact opposite message they were trying to send. Cheryl held her tongue. She didn’t want to converse because she knew exactly where the conversation would lead. Helping Kat with that new house.

“So, you’ll never guess who called me.” Kat said.

“The random guy you gave your number to last time we had too much to drink.”

“No. And for the record, I gave him your number, not mine.” Kat said.

“Bitch.” Cheryl said sarcastically. “He was kinda cute.”

Kat walked over and leaned her ass against Cheryl’s desk.

“But anyway, no, your sister called.”

Cheryl’s body tensed. The photos were too risky for either of them, but telling Kat ensured there was some sort of consequence.

“I never knew you were into cuckqueening.”

“Cuck what?”

“Cuckqueening. Watching your man fuck another girl.” Kat said. “Cindy told me everything.”

The automatic response was to fight back.

“I was hired to be their maid and that’s exactly what I did.”

“Is that so?” Kat said. She moved around the desk, trapping Cheryl in her chair. If she wanted to escape, she’d have to get aggressive and that just wasn’t worth it under minor circumstances. Kat broke the personal space barrier and straddled over Cheryl.

“Or maybe you liked what you saw. Especially watching a girl give pleasure.” Kat said and leaned in for a kiss.

The kiss was unexpected and caught Cheryl so off guard, she did what her body was used to doing when lips touched hers, she kissed back. Then reality settled in. Cheryl was kissing her business partner, who she could have sworn was straight as an arrow. Grabbing the desk, Cheryl pushed off and let her chair roll away from the promiscuous Kat.

“Kat! What the hell?” Cheryl said.

Kat seductively licked her lips and stood up straight.

“You weren’t exactly denying me.”

Cheryl stood up and walked over to her business partner.

“We are business partners, not lovers.”

“A real business partner would follow through on their promise.” Kat said. “You know, you mock my idea of making the client’s life easier and yet that’s exactly what you did with your sister and Lucas. The only thing you didn’t do was guide his cock into her.”

Her hand slapped Kat in her mind. That’s all she could settle for. Anything else spelled troubled for the business.

“Fine, I’ll go to the stupid house. Then you stay out of my clients and I’ll stay out of yours.”

Kat nodded and walked back to her desk. Cheryl sat back down and let her body recover from the stressful scenario. Kat had never given off bisexual or lesbian vibes. She didn’t even hesitate when she planted her kiss. Where the hell did that come from?

* * *

The new maid costume fit tight to Cindy’s body. According to Lucas, it was custom made, just for her. Instead of traditional black and white, it was a red latex dress that covered her entire upper half, leaving only a pushed-up shelf of cleavage on display. Her accessories, which included, a headband, belt, and 5-inch high heels, were all black to contrast against the uniform. To match her outfit, she wore a ruby pendent and earrings. Her favorite feature of the uniform was her ass which looked spectacular wrapped in latex. A true bubble butt.

Lucas told her there was a surprise at his place. Last time it was her sister dressed as a maid to serve them for the evening. She couldn’t wait to find out what the next surprise was. Cindy showed up early and let herself in. The excitement turned to confusion when she saw that the living room was now turned into a poker parlor complete with a poker table, fully stocked mini bar and several other women standing with their backs against the wall. Like Cindy, all of them were blond and around her age and each wearing the same outfit with different colors of latex. So much for being unique. Most of the girls looked familiar, but Cindy couldn’t quite place them.

“Cindy, glad you could make it.” Lucas paused and checked her out, putting his fist in his mouth for added effect. “My God, you look smoking in that. I’d love to take you to the bedroom, bend you over and fuck another scream out of you.”

Cindy blushed. He always had a way with words. Except when explaining what the hell was going on.

“Who are these girls? And why is there a poker table set up? I thought this was a date night.”

“No, I never said that. I said I had a surprise for you.” Lucas said. “And this is it. I want you to be one of my maids for my poker night.”

Cindy deflated, internally and externally. This is not what she had in mind when she first put on the uniform. Maybe a little role playing as a maid, but not a full night of service, especially with other girls. The last girl’s face triggered her memory. These weren’t just any girls; they were girls that Lucas photographed. It dawned on Cindy that she hadn’t seen Lucas in a week because he was busy. Could it be because he was busy with them, wining and dining them like he did to her? Cheryl was right, the entertainment business was ruthless.

“Look Cindy, the guys are going to start arriving any minute. Are you in or are you out?”

Cindy looked at the other girls waiting like statues.

“Are you paying them?”

Lucas scratched the back of his head. “Look, I thought you were turned on by the thought of being a maid, so I figured this was the perfect opportun…”

“Answer the question, Lucas.”

“Yes.”

Of course, he was trying to get her for free. A weasel move coming from the guy who tricked her sister into watching her little sister have sex. It was becoming par for the course for him. Now, did she waste her time getting all dressed up only to walk away. Or did she want to experience the night waiting hand and foot on drunken actors and writer wannabes. Sometimes she had to take risks.

“Pay me their rate and I’ll do it.”

Lucas smiled. For a moment there, he probably thought he lost her. Which he almost did.

“Sounds like a deal.”

The knock at the door signaled the first guest.

“Now I need you to go stand in the middle where that empty space is between Blue and Purple.”

The maids were reduced to the colors of their uniforms for even more objectification. That made her, Red. There were 5 other girls standing against the wall patiently waiting like obedient servants. She strode over and stood at attention blending in with the row of waiting maids. So, this is what it was like to wait around. She had some sympathy for Cheryl after putting her through a similar humiliating scenario. Time would tell if it was worth it tonight.

The men made their way in over the next thirty minutes, a few with the same entrance. Greet Lucas, make a derogatory comment about the maids, grab a beer and then a chair. With only six men scheduled to play and six maids, she wondered what their role was going to be. Nothing was said to her beforehand about taking a specific job. Did the other maids receive instructions? None of them said a word since she arrived. Quite the disciplined crew.

With the last guy arriving and the game set to start, Lucas stood up to make his spiel as the host.

“All right gentlemen, thank you for joining me tonight. This will be a tournament style with a set payment up front and set number of chips you’ll receive. Now, you’re all probably wondering why there are 6 beautiful women standing against the wall. Well gentlemen, each maid is assigned to a specific person as noted by the large colored chip in front of your stack.” Lucas said. “Your personal maid is tasked to do anything you want, and I do mean anything.”

Cindy’s eyes looked around the table and saw the red disk in front of Lucas. Her relief was not evident from her blank stare. For a moment there, she thought he was giving her away to another man. Despite more people involved, this was going to be kinky fun. She always did have a bit of an exhibitionist side to her.

“And one more thing before we begin. Maids are also acceptable bargaining chips. Just throw the colored chip in and it’s worth four times the next biggest chip amount.” Lucas said. “Does everyone understand the rules?”

The men nodded. It bothered her how excited she was at the prospect of being used as a bargaining chip. Lucas was a good player, but sometimes it was luck of the draw. And would she go along with another man’s commands. What if they wanted a blow job or to fuck her? Was that part of the rules?

“Excellent. Blinds go up every 10 minutes. Let’s begin.” Lucas said as he sat down. He made eye contact with Cindy. “Maid, fetch me a beer.”

“Yes, sir.” Cindy said.

He used her as an example to let the others know how things worked. Cindy brought him a beer and returned to her position. Orders were given out to the rest of the girls that ranged from bringing beers, to feeding their man, to sitting on his lap like a cheerleader. No one went for the potential sexual benefits, but then again, they might be waiting for Lucas’s cue on that too. It was still early in the night.

After several hands, Cindy and the Green Maid were the only maids still in their starting position. Once he got his beer, Lucas let his maid watch from the sideline. Looking around the eventful table, she spotted the owner of the Green Maid, a handsome, well-dressed man with quiet behavior. He drew no attention to himself, but somehow commanded the respect of all at the table. No one fucked with him and when he made a bet on the board it was met with serious fear of what hand he may hold. The perfect poker face.

Even the wheeling dealing Lucas was hesitant. There was an aura around him that suggested everyone had a preconceived notion about him based on stories they heard but hadn’t actually seen. It was an interesting spectacle to watch and reminded Cindy of what it would be like to watch an A-list actor at a table of peers.

Cindy did her best to stand perfect at attention like a statue decoration in Lucas’s condo. Was his whole plan to leave her off to the side while everyone else enjoyed the evening? At least she had company. She wasn’t sure why the mysterious man refused to use his maid. In fact, she hadn’t heard him speak a word all night. The game of poker allowed him to use gestures and that’s what he did. Knock for a check. Pushing chips forward for a call or separating piles if he was raising. He was fascinating to observe because when his turn came, everyone shut up and watched. Although he didn’t play many hands, his chip stack grew and grew when he did play. Either he loved bluffing, or everyone knew he had the best hand.

Lucas’s pile, on the other hand, was slowly dwindling. Lucas was a planner, and he wouldn’t have had this game if he expected to lose. Sometimes luck just didn’t work out in a person’s favor. His eyes wandered to Cindy.

“Maid, give me a blow job.” Lucas said, the frustration evident in his voice.

“Yes, sir.” Cindy said.

Under normal circumstances, she would have hesitated to give him oral in front of other people. But standing around for so long doing nothing but spectating the game, she was happy to be put to good use. Maybe a little pleasure is what Lucas needed to mount a comeback. Cindy crawled under the table, undid his belt, and took her owner in her mouth. Unless otherwise instructed, Cindy was going to give slow and sensual head. Not enough to really distract him, but enough to give him a consistent state of pleasure. If he needed to cum, her mouth was his to dump his load. With Cindy down on her knees, sexual chatter started to pick up above the table.

* * *

Lucas played with one of the remaining small stacks he had left. The night wasn’t going his way and his luck didn’t want to kick in. The players were aggressive and after flopping a good hand, the turn and river fucked him every time. If he were playing beginners, his pile would be overflowing. But good players not only knew how to play their hand, they knew how to play the man.

Lucas looked down at his maid’s head bobbing up and down like a good little servant. Cheryl and Cindy were one in the same. They acted like they didn’t want to be controlled and dominated, yet they always conceded like a good little slut. He couldn’t believe how smoothly his plan went with Cheryl as a maid. The only thing that would have made the night better is fucking her too. But with the seeds planted, a threesome wasn’t too far off in the future.

The knock brought Lucas’s attention back to the table. The man directly across from him stared in his direction. As a favor to his good friend Lenny, he let him invite one of his friends, James. Lucas knew little about James and the man’s quietness betrayed no details except his preference for silence. He could tell by his handsome looks and polished image that he had no trouble with the ladies. His reluctance to use his own maid suggested either no attraction to her or possible no desire to use something he didn’t earn.

“By the way, James, your maid is free to use as you please. She’ll do anything you want.” Lucas said.

James nodded his head. He didn’t bite on the request. The rest of the men were busy with their women. The minute Cindy started giving head, everyone else jumped on the sexual bandwagon. The Orange and Yellow maid joined Cindy under the table and the Blue Maid pulled down her thong and sat on one of the player’s cocks after warming him up with a hand job. The Purple maid stripped naked, masturbated, and played with her large breasts while cheering on her owner with phrases like ‘good job, champ’ and ‘that’s my daddy’. Different strokes for different folks.

Lucas had to admit the feeling of constant pleasure was an uncovered talent on Cindy’s behalf. Her mouth worked relentlessly to make sure he stayed hard and turned on. It would be a shame if he had to lose her. Such was the game of poker. You either win or lose drastically. There was no middle ground.

The first maid to change owners was the Purple Maid. James pushed the owner all-in and took him out with a flush. The former owner meekly conceded, begrudgingly bid his farewell, and left. All eyes were on James and what he would do with his new prize.

A small hand gesture ushered his new acquisition over, and he whispered something in her ear. She nodded. The Purple Maid walked over to the Green Maid, still standing against the wall, and planted a kiss on her. Except, instead of making out or breaking the kiss, the girls remained lip locked and frozen. His instructions must have been to become an erotic kissing statue or something of the like. Lucas wished he had the man’s patience. Those two maids would be on their knees gobbling his cock if he had their chips in his possession.

James moved on to his next target. The one with the least amount of chips. Lucas did a quick calculation in his head and concluded that it was close between him and the guy next to him, who’s maid was currently bouncing up and down on his cock. Someone had their priorities. Between his maid and the amount of alcohol he consumed, this guy was here for the party and amenities and not the actual game.

Lucas played a tight game to conserve his chips with the cards he was getting. Nothing was going his way and his stack was slowly shrinking to his last resort: Cindy. His little cock sucker, still giving him great head. He was going to lose both his girlfriend and a girl happily sucking on his cock. And then what? He’d have to sit and watch James take everyone else out while stockpiling maids. That was the downside of hosting an elimination style game. That’s why people usually did poker during sporting events or at a public location, so the losers had something to do.

The partier next to Lucas was the next to be eliminated and he disappointingly forfeited his sex toy. Judging by the signs of cum on her pussy, the man wasn’t too concerned about birth control or pulling out. He bid everyone a farewell and left in high spirits after fucking for most of the second half of his game. He lost money, but did he really lose overall? Lucas was tempted to fuck Cindy, but he could do that anytime. He thought she was going to be a disturbance and, as it turns out, it would have been a welcomed distraction.

The new toy of James, the Blue Maid, received her whispered instructions and replaced the Green Maid as kissing partners with the Purple Maid, lifting her dress up for access to her pussy. As if the instructions were passed on from the new maid, the Green Maid knelt in front of the Blue Maid, her face in front of the well used pussy, and locked her cock cushions with the cum coated pussy lips. She didn’t pull away or make any movements. Like the maids above standing mouth to mouth, she was kneeling mouth to pussy. The two standing maids pushed closer together making sure their friend down below was well acquainted with her new make-out partner.

Lucas was nervous now. It was only a matter of time before Cindy was added to the erotic statue of maids. For the next few hands, if Lucas went in, James was right there to bully him around with large raises. It was too risky to call his bluff. The unfortunate downside of a small stack. He had to take his shots when the cards were right. Knowing the end was soon, he looked down at his bobbing maid.

“Make me cum and swallow it.”

Cindy made eye contact and half nodded to acknowledge his command. She grabbed his cock with her right hand and started stroking it faster. At least one good thing was going to happen in the next ten minutes. James raised every subsequent bet in an aggressive bid to end Lucas’s night. He needed to act now if he hoped to survive. As luck would have it, he was dealt pocket rockets, or two aces, the best hand a player could be dealt. The question was whether to slow play or go all in. If he went all in, there was a chance that James folded, making the hand useless.

James hand slid forward with more than enough money to cover Lucas’s chips. It was a relief that he didn’t have to strategize. One of the more frustrating aspects of poker is what could have been. Lucas looked down at Cindy’s head bobbing at a rapid pace. She was trying her hardest to milk his cum into her mouth. It would be a shame to lose her so soon.

“Call.” Lucas said.

The remaining 2 players folded and left it up to a showdown. Lucas proudly flipped his pair of aces. James, still cool as cucumber, flipped over a King and Queen of hearts. Both great hands, but Lucas had the edge. The dealer flipped over the flop one by one. The first card was a King. The second card a ten. The third card, an ace. His heart pounded through his chest as the adrenaline of a win was building. Across the table, James remained stoic. Nothing seemed to phase him.

The fourth card, or turn, was flipped. It was a Queen. James had two pair and Lucas had three of a kind. Even if the river, or fifth card, was a Jack, the straight would be split between them and he’d live to fight another hand. The last card turned revealing a nine. Lucas breathed a sigh of relief. He still had some game left after doubling up. James smiled and started raking chips to his side. Lucas leaned forward and looked at the hands. He had three of a kind which beat James’s two pair, but his focus on the straight draw made him completely overlook the flush draw. James had five hearts. A flush. He won.

As Cindy’s chip was transferred across to James, Lucas banged the table. Coincidently, his load blew, and Cindy happily collected it all in her mouth and down her throat.

* * *

Cindy didn’t know what startled her more, the bang on the table or the semen shooting down her throat. Her mouth remained glued to the cock to ensure it was properly sealed to avoid any spillage. It probably wouldn’t be a big deal, but being a maid, it certainly could be used as a teachable moment.

When she was sure the cock was dry, she pulled her mouth off and looked up at Lucas. He motioned her to stand up. Cindy complied. The first thing that caught her eye was the three maids piled together against the wall. Cindy’s eyes drifted to the table where she saw the three maid’s chips next to the mysterious man. He must have won them all. Then she saw it. A big red chip right next to the other maid’s chips. That was her chip. She turned to Lucas only to be met with an empty table. He had nothing left.

“I’m sorry, Cindy. You’re owned by James now.” Lucas said. She could tell his ego was not handling the defeat well internally and the politeness was out of respect for James, not concern for her safety

“You lost me!” Cindy said. “I thought you said you were the best at this game.”

“Can’t be lucky all the time.”

His deflated behavior was a complete change from the overconfident asshole that made her fuck him in front of her sister. Cindy looked at her new owner, the handsome mysterious man patiently waiting. He motioned her over with a slight gesture. Somehow, she knew he wasn’t going to ask twice.

She minced over and stared at the other maids. The table had cut off her view, but she noticed the one girl kneeling in between their legs, her face squished between their pussies. Cindy stood in front of her new owner and bent over. He could do many things with her or her body. Order food, order drinks, give him a blow job. He didn’t seem like the kind of guy who went for the ordinary. He leaned in slightly.

“Kneel with your back to the Green Maid and lock lips with Purple Maid’s pussy.” He said in a calm soothing voice. Just the sound of it made her relaxed.

Cindy didn’t ask questions. She was given instructions and all she had to do was carry them out. The two kissing maids moved apart to make room for Cindy, revealing the Green Maid’s face pressed up against the Blue Maid’s pussy. Lines of dry semen coated the outside of her mouth. She could only imagine the smell. Having someone’s mouth constantly arousing her must have made the Blue maid even wetter.

Cindy knelt in between the Blue and Purple Maid. The pussy lips hung with a freshly shaved mound above, waiting to be touched. The only action her pussy had seen so far was the back of Green Maid’s head. Cindy got in as tight as she could and wrapped her lips around the girl’s lower flaps. The Blue and Purple Maid moved back, effectively squishing Cindy’s face into Purple Maid’s pussy. Cindy couldn’t breath out of her mouth, only her nose, which was filled with the scent of the girl’s snatch. She felt the pussy getting wet from her stimulation and had to lap up the spillage like a good little maid, further pushing the girl over edge and providing her with more pussy juice. It was an endless cycle.

It had been about thirty minutes with her face stuck in Purple Maid’s pussy. How long did the mysterious man plan on keeping them there? Sucking cock at her own pace seemed like heaven compared to this. All the Blue and Purple Maids had to do was maintain a kiss and have their pussies continuously eaten. With her arms linked around Green Maid’s arms, there was no way to cause separation if it became unbearable. Cindy could hear and feel struggling from the other side. It was likely the smell that was getting to the Green Maid. Unless she was a lesbian, the smell down below was a big turnoff. If it weren’t for the entire event as a whole, Cindy’s current predicament would be the ultimate buzz kill. But Cindy’s body disagreed. As much as the Purple Maid was leaking, Cindy was leaking twice as much. Having her face stuck in between a stranger’s legs, breathing in her sexual scent and being forced to lick her dry was a unique experience. The fact they were all currently owned by the mysterious man made what was to come all that more intriguing.

* * *

Lucas volunteered to deal for the rest of the game to give the players a break and speed up the end. There wasn’t much else he could do except lounge around and stare at the erotic statue created in his living room with Cindy’s head buried between the two girls. Lucas had to tuck his boner to hide it. James treated the women like sculptures, making his own work of art. Even Lucas would have never thought of something so twisted.

James made short work of the remaining two men, knocking them both out within 30 minutes. With the final two girls collected, he now owned all the maids. The original goal was for Lucas to have the maids and his house to himself. But fate had a different idea. Now he had to either let the man use his house or let him take the maids home. And that meant Cindy. He lost the girl he was seeing and now she’d be at the beck and call of another man.

Evidently, the erotic statue wasn’t done yet. James led the two new additions over and directed their positioning. They knelt in front on either side of the kissing maids with the command to eat their asshole. Lucas was surprised there were no objections from any of the maids. There was something about James’s cool smoothing voice that instilled immediate compliance. With the new maids now stimulating the kissing maids, there was more movement in between with Cindy experiencing an increase in fluids. Having someone constantly eat out their ass and pussy would do that to a woman.

James enjoyed his creation, admiring it like it was a sculpture at a museum. The maids accepted their position and remained for his amusement. It was awkward watching it with him. With the poker game done, technically so was the maid service. They didn’t have to keep obeying his orders. But they all remained in perfect harmony.

“If it’s not a bother, I’d like to fuck each maid, one by one in your room.” James said.

“Uhh.” Lucas said. How was he supposed to respond to that? He had heard many stories about Jame and was surprised he even came. But rejecting his requests would be suicide in the entertainment business. It was a humbling experience getting a taste of his own medicine. Everyone abused powers one way or another.

“Sure. Not a problem.”

“Excellent.”

* * *

After what felt like the fourth orgasm pour into her mouth, Cindy felt the girls moving. The fresh air was welcomed with the stench of Purple Maid’s pussy covering her face. Even free, she could still taste her and feel the stubble of her freshly shaved mound against her face. Cindy took the cue from the rest of the girls and stood in a row against the wall.

The table was empty, and the only men left in the condo were Lucas and the mysterious man. If he won all the maids, she knew what his next move was. It surprised her that Lucas was complacent. Was he really going to let this guy use his condo to fuck his girl? Guess chivalry was still alive amongst men.

The maids were brought by James into Lucas’s room. The same room she fucked Lucas in front of her sister and many other times by themselves. It was quite the power move to fuck not one, but six different women in another man’s bed with his consent. This guy must be someone important in the industry. All the more reason to make an impression.

He had every maid strip out of their uniform except for Cindy. She remained in hers. The rest of the maids, once naked, went on all fours around the bed with their asses facing off the edge. The man walked up to Cindy and looked her up and down. He explained to her, in his soothing voice, that her job was to lie under any maid he was fucking with her face directly underneath the action and her mouth wide open. She wanted to ask why she wasn’t being fucked too. But she didn’t. He owned them for the rest of the night and that was his decision to make.

It was a weird feeling to obey orders when she could easily walk out. All these girls could. If anyone else won the game, they probably would have. The mysterious man had an aura. Something that drew their attention and kept it and something that instilled a need to be compliant to him. Cindy didn’t blame the girls for lining up and waiting to be fucked. She would too, if given the chance.

The Purple Maid was the first to be fucked and Cindy got into position. She looked up at the familiar sight and got a front row view to the man fucking the Purple Maid. The same pussy she had her mouth on for about an hour. Now, it was entertaining one of the best-looking cocks Cindy had ever seen.

The mysterious man picked up his pace and finally held her tight with one final thrust, exploding inside her. He pulled out and the semen dripped down from her pussy and into Cindy’s mouth. True to her job title for the evening, she was still making sure to clean up all messes. In her state of horniness, she expected and hoped for his cock to fill her mouth still fresh with the Purple Maid’s juices. Nothing she hadn’t tasted before. Her fantasies were shut down when his cock went onto the next pussy to fuck. Cindy followed and took her position with her mouth agape, waiting for its reward. It seemed for the rest of the night that she’d be a cum dump. Nothing more, nothing less. A maid designed to maintain cleanliness while the other maids were fucked to orgasm. Cindy played with herself and accepted her position, still finding it kinky in its own right. If anything, she was the special one for being left out. She wondered what he had in store for her.

The evening played out exactly as Cindy thought it would. He fucked all five maids and she caught all five loads in her mouth. After that, he didn’t stay long. He thanked Lucas for the poker game, collected his winnings and left without even acknowledging Cindy for being such a good maid. Would she ever see him again?

All the girls looked satisfied as they collected their pay one by one and left. With everyone gone, Lucas turned his focus to Cindy.

“Did he fuck you?”

“No.” Cindy crossed her arms. “He fucked every maid except me.”

Lucas’s smile returned and he went to hug her. But she pushed back. The whole experience enlightened her to the dangers of the business that Cheryl warned her about. The girls were playthings for the guys to do with whatever they wanted. She made out with pussy lips for the first time in her life for the amusement of a man who didn’t even have the courtesy to give her a good fuck. She certainly knew what he tasted like after swallowing five of his loads.

“You all right, Cindy?”

“It’s been a long night, Lucas. I need to go. You can e-transfer me the money.” Cindy said.

She walked past him and out the door. There was a lot to think about, yet the only thing that came to mind was why he didn’t fuck her. Would she ever find out?

* * *

It started out as a normal job. Clean the kitchen. Clean the bedroom. Clean the living room. All standard duties in the life of a maid. However, once Kat mentioned her new outlook on not only cleaning, but being a maid, Tim went silent and listened. She told him how it was a maid’s duty to make the client’s life easier and she was trying everyday to live up to that motto.

Tim understood completely where Kat was coming from and lent a sympathetic ear to her problems with her business partner and the necessity of re-branding to announce their new direction. Tim relayed his own personal story of how he started the store under a partnership and eventually had to go solo due to disagreements in business practices. It was just part of running a business and the best way to go about was not to burn bridges. If Cheryl didn’t agree then maybe Kat should consider her own way.

Kat thanked Tim for his advice and again for the unlimited store deal. She spent most of her previous evening searching through his collection and compiling a list of everything she wanted and that was only one section of the website. There were plenty of fun and kinky toys to discover.

After their chat, Kat went back to work and finished up the kitchen. When she came to clean the living room, Tim was watching the football game. He started going on about being stressed and just needing sexual relief. True to her motto, Kat asked how she could help. Tim immediately suggested a blow job.

It was a selfish to think about declining his request. If a blow job made his life easier, how could she say no? Tim wasn’t seeing anyone, and the state of his house reflected that. It made sense that his sexual drive would be in a similar state. All his life needed was some TLC.

With his cock in her hand, Kat’s body surprised her with a spark igniting her loins below. The simple act of giving a client a blow job was starting to become as fulfilling as someone giving her oral. Why receive when she could give and be helpful in a sexual capacity. The blow job didn’t last long and was only a steppingstone for what was really on Tim’s mind. He wanted to use her body like one of the real dolls he bought for himself from his store. He didn’t want emotion or drama, just access to roam her hot little body, catsuit and all. The only thing Kat had to do was lay back and enjoy the show while her body was used at his discretion.

The first thing Tim did was pose his doll and take pictures in her sexy cat uniform. Kat was hesitant about letting him take photos of her in compromising positions. What would clients think if they saw her posing seductively licking her hand like a cat or playing with herself as her tongue stuck out. Maybe it would have the opposite affect. Maybe the pictures would drive more business after people saw how accommodating she was.

After the poses came the exploring of her body and he left no area untouched. The nipples dripped with the wetness of his saliva. His fingers probed her pussy like he was looking for treasure. Keeping herself motionless and letting her client explore her body was easier than she thought it would be. The urge to react or push him away was buried deep down and covered by the maid’s motto. Making her clients life easier was what she was meant to do.

Lying naked on the bed, Tim shoved his cock into her mouth while his hands explored more of her pussy and tits. She swallowed him whole and felt his fingers stimulating her pussy in a consistent motion. It was a thoughtful gesture to make sure she was also receiving pleasure. Or was he just trying to lube up her hole for his cock? The answer didn’t matter, what mattered was at the end of the session, Tim was ultimately satisfied.

After several minutes of his cock balls deep down her throat, he was ready to fuck his new doll. To make the situation more interesting, he posed her arms and hands like a traditional sex doll with the arms wide and bent at the elbow. Instead of an ‘O’ shape face, Tim opted for a smile. A big smile. One she had to hold throughout being fucked.

With his doll in position, he plunged into his prize. Kat held it together as best she could with her own orgasm building. Her face remained a smile with micro expressions of pleasure flashing across during the most intense moments. She maintained her pose and moved into a meditative state. Letting her body dictate her pleasure would take away from the experience of Tim. This was for him and his request was a real doll without emotion. Despite experiencing the best sex of her life, Kat had to reel in her mind. Dolls did not receive pleasure, they gave pleasure. Her job was to smile, hold her pose and be used like a fuck doll.

Once again, the motto helped her into the right mindset. The idea of being a hypocrite was the greatest sin she could commit. And not carrying out something that would make a client’s life easier was the ultimate form of hypocrisy. For the next hour, Kat remained in a meditative state as Tim used her pussy, ass, and face as his own personal cum dump. His life was certainly easier with his own personal doll to relive himself with.

Once Tim was done for the night, Kat resumed cleaning covered and filled with cum. The rewards of a job well done. Tim instructed her to put the leather cat uniform back on to finish the job. She had no opportunity to clean herself up and did as she was told, placing the costume over her sticky cum-coated skin. It was uncomfortable at first, but the uniform settled, and she went back to work. Thankfully, Tim was her only client and although she was now working overtime, it was well worth the price of having access to his store. He could use her body anytime he wanted.

* * *

It was finally the day. Cheryl was annoyed at having to attend a client that wasn’t hers, but happy to finally get it over with. Kat’s obsession with this client was starting to get on her nerves. What could one client possibly do to light such a fire under her business partner that she risked upending the entire business?

The house was modern, not something Cheryl expected when she did a web search. Maybe there was something intriguing about this client. Kat brought her in, and she half expected the butler to be there to greet them. But there was no one. A huge house and Kat had free reign. No wonder she couldn’t shut up about it.

Kat led her to the bed room, where she starting stripping off her clothes. Cheryl turned away immediately.

“Kat, give some warning next time.”

A black dress landed on the bed in front of Cheryl.

“You need to change into their uniform. The owner wants people to know who the maids are.”

People couldn’t just ask who the maids were? Cheryl grabbed the dress. At least it was a casual design. Heaven forbid she ended up in another Lucas scenario dressed like a whore. Cheryl switched out her clothes and caught a glimpse of Kat’s uniform. She had to admit, Kat looked amazing.

“How come you get that uniform?”

“Because I earned it.” Kat smiled. “Come on, I’ll show you the first room.”

The kitchen was immaculate. Not just in design, but in cleanliness. What was there to do if the job was already done? Kat explained the jobs and the time each room should take. Cheryl stood dumbfounded any of the jobs would take that long. The rooms were already clean. This client was a dream client and it basically landed in Kat’s lap. Cheryl couldn’t rub the feeling that this was Kat gloating about her business practices landing perfect clients. What else could this cleaning session be for?

The cleaning partners decided it was best if they split up rooms to be more efficient. Something Cheryl couldn’t wrap her head around with the job already done. Efficiency was cleaning one thing and calling it a day. But she conceded and chose the kitchen, leaving Kat with the living room. What could possibly go wrong?

* * *

Kat’s main goal was to be as accommodating as possible. She needed Cheryl to see the advantage of switching from a cleaning service to a maid service. Her favorite room to clean was the kitchen, but if Cheryl wanted that, then for the benefit of their company, she could have the honors of cleaning it.

The living room was in its usual shape when Kat arrived. A little dusting here, a little sweeping there and before she knew it, the room would be cleaned. However, there was one thing missing. The grandfather clock. In its place was a red platform and a small table with a note and a few items on it. Kat walked over and picked up the note.

‘Grandfather clock is currently in for repairs. Until further notice, please be the replacement.’

As she found with other clients, it was exciting to be given new tasks that made the client’s life easier. Instinctively, Kat grabbed each item and began dressing up for her new role. First there was the dildo ball gag which fit snuggly in her mouth. On the end of the gag was a clock face showing the current time. The next item was nipple clamps with the ends hanging down like weights from the clock. Kat pulled her tits out of her uniform and attached the clamps, letting the weights hang down. The final piece was the pendulum, which was attached to a dildo. Working its way into her pussy, the dildo settled in and stayed in place with the help of a strap that went around her waist. Kat did a double check and made sure everything was secured. Once she became the clock, she would remain frozen until told otherwise. So, it was extra important that she was in excellent working condition.

Kat stepped on the platform facing the living room. It was a good thing she brought Cheryl along. Without her, there was no one else to do the cleaning. Another reason the two needed to work more closely together. Covering for each other to ensure customer satisfaction was their ultimate goal. Standing in the center of the platform with her legs spread apart, Kat reached down and pressed the button that was on the end of her dildo. The pendulum starting swinging and, as if to reward her, the dildo vibrated inside her. Extra pleasure for extra work and a job well done. Kat placed her hands behind her head and froze in place as the temporary clock.

She didn’t know how long she would be the client’s clock, but it was a direct request. And it was an honor. There were so many beautiful items in the house that Kat stumbled upon every shift, it was a rewarding to be made into one of those items. Despite being contracted as a maid, there was a clause in the contract that she never understood until now. It stated that if a situation arose where Kat was required to replace an item, she would temporarily be considered property if she accepted the assignment. Because she accepted the assignment of being the temporary clock, she was now considered property. For how long, she didn’t know, but that’s not what mattered. Her client wanted a replacement clock as long as the real one was being repaired and she would gladly fill that role until it was complete.

With only her thoughts to keep her company, her mind couldn’t stop thinking about being an owned object. It felt so right to have her body used for a good cause. Clocks were expensive, and by using her, they saved tons of money on something that would only be temporary. As the clock ticked away, Kat’s mind affirmed her desire to please the client as the dildo in her mouth and pussy reminded her of the reward. Until she was relieved of her duty, she was a grandfather clock. Another beautiful piece of furniture in the beautifully decorated home.

* * *

Cheryl finished the last dirty dish and looked back at the spotless kitchen. It took her 30 minutes and that was being generous. How Kat managed to spend all day on the client was a mystery, but clearly the client didn’t mind. Somehow, Kat always got lucky. Not wanting to waste anymore time than she needed, Cheryl wandered to the living room to find Kat.

The room still looked dirty, comparatively speaking, and Kat was no where in sight. That is until she saw her in the corner of the room standing on a platform. Cheryl walked over and took in the full detail of Kat’s ensemble. Her mouth displayed the time, the weights of her nipple clamps caused her tits to sag and the buzzing sound of the dildo below and the swinging pendulum made it clear what Kat was going for. She was some sort of makeshift grandfather clock. But why?

“Hey Kat?”

There was no response. Cheryl waved her hand in front of her eyes and still no reaction. The last attempt was touching her breasts, which had the same effect. The note on the table gave Cheryl the back story and she was starting to freak out. Her business partner just happily became a clock in a client’s home and the mindset to go along with that was not something Cheryl wanted. She needed to leave now.

Passing through the hall from the living room to Kitchen, Cheryl stopped in her tracks. A noise caught her attention, and it was coming from down the hall. That’s when she noticed it. The big red door. What kind of monster wrecked a perfectly designed house with that atrocity? The noise drew Cheryl closer and closer. It sounded like it was coming from behind the door.

Approaching the door, Cheryl tripped on her own shoes and caught herself before falling. While she reorientated herself, the sound was no longer coming from the door. It was coming from behind her. She turned around quickly looking for the source. In the middle of the hall, flying just below the ceiling, she spotted what appeared to be a tiny drone. She backed up to the door as the drone descended in front of her. Before she could react, the drone sprayed something in the air.

Cheryl breathed it in, and everything faded to black.

* * *

‘Maid’s are meant to serve.’

The lights flashed.

‘Maids make client’s life easier.’

More lights flashed as Cheryl came to.

‘Maids are programmed to obey.’

Cheryl couldn’t move. She was strapped to a chair and her head was placed in what reminded her of a virtual reality helmet. All she could see were the words flashing as a sensual woman’s voice spoke them in the background. Images of attractive maids in sexy outfits flashed in the background every few seconds.

‘Maid’s are meant to serve.’

Cheryl’s wrists were immobile. The restraints were so tight, she could barely move her hands.

‘Maids make client’s life easier.’

Two thick bands wrapped around her body, one above the breasts and one below. The legs had three bands between the knees and ankles. She was tightly bond, like a gift wrapped present, listening to the programming.

‘Maids are programmed to obey.

Cheryl closed her eyes to avoid the images, but the sound seemed to get stronger.

‘Maid’s are meant to serve.’

‘Maids make client’s life easier.’

‘Maids are programmed to obey.’

Was the message so bad? Maids were meant to serve, make their client’s life easier and were programmed to obey. It’s what Kat had been trying to tell her. It was so true; she didn’t even realize it was the exact rules she inadvertently followed with Lucas. Despite being her ex-boyfriend, she was meant to serve him regardless and he procured her services. Anything he asked for, she did with little to no complain. Whatever made his life easier. And that extended to her sister, who was a guest. She had to obey, that’s what maids are programmed to do. Her mind slowly accepted the message as everything faded to black.

* * *

Cheryl happily dusted the temporary godfather clock the client had installed. There was an exquisite beauty to it that Cheryl could not put her finger on. Maybe when the old one was back, the temporary one would be up for grabs. A request for another day. Besides, it was Kat’s client, not Cheryl’s, and any request should really come from her. For now. The curtains were finally pulled back for Cheryl to realize the potential Kat was desperately trying to convey. Expanding to maid services offered so much more than their cleaning business. The ideas ran wild in Cheryl’s head and she couldn’t wait to share them with Kat.

Before leaving, Cheryl took one last look at the clock. It would make a great a gift for someone like her parents who appreciated a modern twist on old furniture. Even if she didn’t find this one, another one would also work. Cheryl headed to the bathroom to clean the last two rooms. With Kat leaving early, it made sense that Cheryl finished up to keep the client satisfied. That was her goal after all.

* * *

Being a piece of furniture gave Kat plenty of time to dream and think. Her dream had always been to buy her own home. But was that really worth the money and pains of maintaining the place? There were reasons people hired maids. The job was tedious and thankless. Cleaning all day also made the likelihood of cleaning when she went home, zero to none. When she cleaned out her house, she thought it was the start of a new great habit and routine. But the reality settled in and there just wasn’t enough energy. If only she was paid to clean where she lived. That would be the ideal scenario.

With her old items thrown out, she could easily pack her life up and move on. But where to? The obvious option was Tim. He’d love to have her and if she provided services on a daily basis, he would likely waive rent altogether. The other intriguing option was her new client’s house. They had plenty of guest rooms and rarely any guests. It would be the perfect set-up.

Wherever she moved, she wanted the owner to know that her maid services for living there were a 24 hour guarantee when she was off work and at home. Her body and skills were at their disposal. Her mind shifted back to the client. After working there for several weeks, the door and the person who owned the house remained a mystery. She pictured a handsome man with a soothing voice, her mind going wild with fantastical thoughts. She was wearing her new uniform with an added butt plug tail and gloves with paws and acrylic nails. He commanded his new pussy to kneel before him. Her mouth hung open waiting to accept his manhood as deep as he wanted to put it. Her entire body craved his touch and attention. And he was giving it to her. Caressing her cheek like a good girl. Kissing her deeply. Each move building on the next. She stroked his cock through his pants, desperate to take it out and worship it.

The handsome man pulled back. She craved him, but that was not an option at the moment. Instead the man brought it another partner. It was a blond, gifted in the chest and wearing the same outfit as Kat, however instead of cat ears and a cat tail, she had bunny ears and a bunny tail. The blond moved closer, her face fully done up, so much so that Kat almost didn’t recognize her business partner. Cheryl knelt in front of her with her warm smile. She happily gave her the attention she so desperately craved from the handsome man.

Cheryl’s lips kissed Kat and she happily accepted. Kat’s mind fantasized about fucking Cheryl and exploring her body. Even with the constant stimulation of the vibrating dildo inside her, her pussy was getting wetter at the thought of tasting Chery’s delicate pussy and bringing her friend to an orgasm of her own. Although she wanted her master’s touch, she couldn’t be mad with Cheryl as a consolation prize. One day she would be her master’s personal slut, but for now, she and Cheryl were going to be each other’s playthings.

Kat screamed internally and let out her orgasm, leaking all over the platform below to the sight, touch, and scent of Cheryl’s body. Her eyes opened. All she could think about was Cheryl. The first step was getting her on board with the new business. Now it was time to show her the benefit of moving in with a client. Only then could they truly practice the Maid’s Motto.