The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magnetism

Chapter 2

Tina lay snuggled against me for half an hour. I held her close the whole time, feeling strangely possessive of her. The feeling was almost foreign but still unshakable. I was drawn to her in a way. Like she was meant to be mine. Along with that, I was still horny and ready for more. At the time, I wondered if the feeling was part of my genetic mutation or just plain old corruption. I know now it was a mix of both.

I watched as Tina slowly came awake.

“Well, hey there! Welcome back to the land of the living, cutie.” I said.

“That was… I mean… I passed out from…,” she stumbled, her mind working much faster than her mouth, “You made me cum sooooo many times, and when you came in my mouth… I’ve never… NO ONE has ever cum like that!”

“I guess you just really like my cum!” I downplayed the whole situation.

“God, yes, the aftertaste is soooo good!” She squeezed her sticky thighs together tight as she noticed the taste. Which was one of the side effects of the rewiring done in her head. “This isn’t normal, though. What did you do to me? And don’t say ‘nothing’ I didn’t just miraculously cum all over you for an hour for no reason.”

Her voice held a tinge of anger, but not like I anticipated. She sounded more curious. “Well…” I stopped and thought a moment, “do you want to know now, or would you rather just enjoy it again?”

Tina sat up, causing her long red hair to fall over her tits. Her green eyes looked into mine as if searching for an answer. After a minute, she sighed and said, “fuck it, I want to feel like that again. I don’t guess it really matters at this point.”

That was the response I didn’t think she would give, but it did make sense. I imagined myself in her shoes. I’d probably submit too if I had experienced the pleasure and need like I made her feel. Even if I knew it was wrong. I was also intrigued but not surprised that she suddenly liked the taste of my cum. She only tolerated it in the past when she swallowed. I correctly guessed that it was some kind of rapid Pavlovian conditioning due to the absurd pleasure I forced on her when I came in her mouth.

From my recent testing, I had a pretty good idea about how the lower-level magnets like 1-8 worked. Levels 1-8 basically have a range of attraction ranging from strongly intriguing to completely irresistible. I had already realized the strength decreased with distance. At near point blank, all the levels seemed to be compelling. Real magnetic force works by an inverse square, IE, if the distance is quadrupled, the force is divided by 16. My ability didn’t seem quite this drastic since even a low-level attraction brought Kate and Tina long distances toward me.

I also learned the pleasure aspect of levels 1-8 very well. It was a range where 1 was like the pleasure from an excellent massage, and 8 was as powerful as a huge orgasm but constant, not fleeting like a real one.

I really needed to test out the higher levels. I knew somewhere between 9 and 12 was enough pleasure to drastically change Tina’s brain and make her pass out. I wondered what happened above that level. I had 20 levels to test, and I was ready to throw as many of them at Tina as her cute little body could take.

I was excited to do more testing on Tina. I wanted to get out of her bed and try another room, though. So I placed 4 magnets on my hand and hers and pulled her with me to the living room. She happily followed me without even a sound.

I deactivated the magnets and sat down on her expensive leather couch. The first thing I wanted to test was if she could resist the attraction to the magnets if I ordered her to. I noticed she seemed more submissive than I expected when I used high levels of attraction on her. I expected the level of pull from greater than level-5 should have made her basically attack me. What I actually observed earlier that day was more begging from her, or at least her searching my eyes for a cue before she pleasantly “attacked” me.

“Tina, go stand over there by the TV for a minute,” I ordered while pointing to a spot in front of the TV.

“Why?” Tina asked confusedly.

“Because I want to try something. You’ll probably like it. Just humor me.”

Tina turned and walked towards the TV. She was still completely naked. I watched her cute pale butt sway until she turned back around.

“Ok, I want you to try and stand there as long as you can. Try to resist coming over here to give me a tit job.” I said.

Tina started to laugh at the absurdity of what I said, but before she could speak, I placed 5 magnets on my cock and between her lovely porcelain tits. Her laugh died in her throat as her hand darted up and rubbed between her mounds. She started to step forward, but I shook my head no at her and she stepped back. “I’m so sorry I laughed! Please let me come to you!” She begged.

I activated a 6th pair. She looked at me slightly more pleadingly and started using her hands to squeeze her tits together as she imagined my cock between them. She begged even more.

Seven. Tina started begging using dirtier words. Her chest flushed, and her face was a mixture of incredible arousal and anxiety. “David, please let me use my titties on your cock. I promise I’ll make you feel good.”

I stood up from the couch, and Tina took that as a cue and started to run toward me.

“No, go back to where you were. I’m not done teasing you yet.” I said

I wanted to test if she could resist as I got closer to her. Her breathing got more irregular as I approached her. It looked like her whole body was vibrating with need. I stood directly in front of the entranced girl. Her pretty green eyes looked up at me, dazed and pleading. She looked so submissive and so desperate. I could barely resist just taking her right there.

She quietly begged, “please, David… I need you.”

I kissed her hungrily and grabbed one of her dainty hands by the wrist. I guided her hand up to my lips and gave it a gentle kiss. Then I made her trace along her neck, between her tits, and down to her wet pussy. She started rubbing her clit for me immediately. I enjoyed teasing her tits with my hands while she writhed under my touch.

After a moment, I stopped and stepped back a few feet to sit on the coffee table. I activated an 8th magnet. Tina moaned in frustration. Her legs got shaky, and she ended up gracefully kneeling as she lost the ability to easily stand. Her pussy was visibly dripping as she continued to finger herself. She was well beyond the ability to speak, but her entire body was clearly begging for me. After a moment, she started crawling toward me. I let her move this time, and she kneeled before me with her hands on her tits. Tina obeyed me and didn’t force herself on me.

I activated a 9th pair, and nothing visibly changed. Tina’s blank stare was beginning to look a little weird but still oddly arousing. She was still squirming and squeezing her tits slightly, though.

I activated a 10th pair, and she collapsed onto her back. I got up to check on her. She was fine but seemingly immobile other than slightly squirming and spreading her legs. “Ok, Tina, you can give me a tit job now,” I told her to see if she could move at all. She didn’t respond, but she did manage to roll her shoulders back to make her modest tits stick out more.

“So 10 is probably the limit of usefulness at close range. She basically turns into a sex doll at 10.” I thought to myself.

I decided to quickly try a couple more levels to ensure nothing else happened, and then I’d reward the poor girl.

At eleven, her eyes rolled back in her head, and her breathing relaxed to a normal resting state. She almost looked like she was in a trance.

I tried 12, and she completely passed out. Her breathing was still normal, so I wasn’t worried much, but I figured I shouldn’t push my luck any farther.

“You’ve been a good girl Tina. You were my perfectly obedient little test subject. I’ll give you a reward now.” I said to her.

I decided now was as good a time as any to test the effect of level 10-12 pleasure. Starting with 12, I just decided to fulfill the desire she already had for my throbbing cock between her tits. I straddled her chest and placed my cock between her mounds. Surprisingly there was no visible sign of any pleasure response from Tina.

In Tina’s head, though, things were being rewired rapidly at the expense of some random memories and her IQ. Her brain still subconsciously heard and felt everything happening to her. Her mind latched on to the phrase “good girl,” “perfectly obedient,” “test subject,” and the word “reward.” She soaked up the feeling of my cock between her tits, the scent of my body above her, the sound of my voice, and the slight moan I made as I rubbed against her chest. All these words, feelings, smells, and sounds were randomly tied together and haphazardly branched themselves directly to her pleasure center and subconscious.

I dropped the intensity down and climbed off of Tina leisurely. A tit job from a non-active participant wasn’t really my thing. It was a good thing I stopped. I’d later find that Tina’s IQ dropped 20% in that brief time, dropping her from average intelligence to the lower end of below average. It also caused other random memory loss. Tina forgot that giraffes existed, I’d later find out. On the plus side, Tina’s brain would also now send her a massive burst of pleasure as a “reward” for being called a good girl by me, giving me tit jobs, or making me moan. The phrase “perfectly obedient” was oddly tied to the sound of my voice and my scent. This made Tina’s mind smell and hear me whenever she obeyed and likewise made her feel the need to obey when she smelled me or listened to my voice. The wildcard thrown in from the haphazard rewiring was that the feeling of carpet on her back would make her want to be my “test subject”. The moral of the story is level 12 magnets do strange stuff, and it’s random every time. I would still be discovering changes in Tina from this event for years afterward.

With the magnets at level-11, I moved them to her pussy instead of her tits. At level-11, she looked to be in more of a trance again rather than fully passed out. I crawled between her already spread legs and guided my dick into her dripping slit. “You’re so wet for me!” I groaned. Tina’s hips pushed up to meet mine, and she let out a cute but subdued little moan.

Tina’s mind was undergoing changes again, but at this level, no damage was being done. The new connections were wired much more cleanly and efficiently than the brutal randomness of level-12. Her subconscious soaked up everything that happened while the magnets were connected at level 11. She immediately developed an addiction to having my cock inside her. Her pussy would receive much more powerful pleasure than usual from sex with me from then on too. Her mind also firmly attributed being “so wet for me” to the pleasure she was receiving. Tina would feel mild sexual pleasure just from being aroused, thanks to this change.

I again didn’t want to spend much time on these higher amounts of magnets, so I dropped her down to 10. Tina’s eyes opened but were glassy and unfocused. Her back arched, and I moaned as her pussy rippled around my cock. Her pretty freckled face was contorted in pure pleasure. I thrust into her spasming pussy while kissing her deeply. I couldn’t take much more of her constant orgasm; I felt my own fast approaching. I came again for the second time in barely an hour. It felt like I was filling her tight little pussy to the brim.” Fuck Tina, you’re such a good little cumslut.” I moaned as finally stopped cumming into the petite girl. I deactivated all the magnets and pulled out of her pussy.

Tina didn’t pass out very long this time. The first time a subject feels level 10 or above, pleasure is the most shocking to their system. After that, it becomes less mentally taxing. Under level 10, Tina was vaguely conscious this time. She could feel the earlier addiction to my cum and making me cum, grow a bit. Now instead of craving my cum only in her mouth, she also craved it in her cunt. Being called a cumslut also slightly turned her on now, and she would find herself wanting me to call her a cumslut occasionally.

After a couple of minutes, Tina opened her eyes and rolled over on top of me. She excitedly gave me a quick passionate kiss, then said, “I feel, like… sooo different, my head is fuzzy. Did you literally fuck my brains out?”

“Well, I hate to say it, cutie, but I think I might have.” I laughed and replied to my apparently slightly bimboized high school sweetheart. The strange thing is I didn’t feel bad about this. Some dark voice in the back of my head told me she was meant to be this way.

“That’s OK; I don’t really need brains to be your cumslut, do I? She teasingly asked, then kissed my neck and deeply breathed in my scent. The rewired neurons in her head fired, filling her with a need to obey me.

I watched her emotions shift entirely before my eyes from being in control and teasing to being obedient and begging.

“David, I want to be a good girl for you,” she said reverently. “Please tell me how.”

“Well, let’s see… I think a good girl would call me master.” I began, but then Tina collapsed onto my chest when I said, “good girl.” I pretty quickly made a connection to most of what was going on. I realized I had accidentally trained her mind with the pleasure I had given her earlier.

“Yes, master!” She said and then moaned in pleasure when I called her a good girl again.

“Ok, cutie, I don’t think either of us needs to go another round tonight, so how about you clean yourself up, and then let’s go to bed?” I told her.

“Yes, master, you’re probably right. But if you decide you want my tits, please just fuck them! They belong to you!” She said dreamily as she fantasized about my cock between her tits again. I snapped my finger and brought her back to the real world after watching her hand compulsively rub between her porcelain mounds a few times. “Sorry! I’ll go clean up!” She said.

It had been a while since I slept in the same bed with a woman. The warmth and smoothness of a woman’s body was something I definitely had missed. Tina felt like a furnace against me. Her cute bottom was pushed firmly onto my crotch, and I had an arm wrapped around her. I possessively held one of her tits in my hand.

Tina started to turn towards me as her breathing quickened. Per her new compulsion, I assumed she would try and get me off with her tits again. I quickly ordered her back to sleep, and she obeyed me instantly or at least pretended to sleep for me instantly. Either way, it was pretty hot. I could have gone for round three, but it was already late, and I wanted to be well-rested for more fun the next couple of days.

The morning came quickly. I woke up before Tina and figured it would be fun to use the magnets to wake her up. I added magnets one at a time to give her a compulsion to wake up and blow me. I paused a bit after each magnet to watch her. After one, there wasn’t any change. I noticed her pussy was still a little wet which reminded me of the command I accidentally gave her under 11 magnets by saying, “you’re so wet for me.” It appeared her body was being held in a constant state of at least partial physical arousal due to the command. I wondered if I could deepen the command’s intensity with repetition. The thought of her constantly dripping for me popped into my head and caused my dick to come to full attention. I decided the idea of strengthening the conditioning would need more testing later.

As I added more magnets, her sleep got a bit more restless. She began squirming a bit, struggling to get comfortable. Finally, after I added number five, she woke up with a start and sat up. She looked at me with sleepy eyes as she gained her bearings after such a sudden awakening. I pulled the bedsheets down to expose my hard cock to her. She quickly took the invitation and took me into her warm mouth after basically falling over onto me. She didn’t look particularly comfortable with her legs crossed behind her against the headboard, but I didn’t really care. Her gorgeous ass right beside my shoulder held more of my attention.

I gave her cute alabaster-toned ass a spank as she worked her tongue all around my cock. She gave a little surprised moan that sent a pleasant vibration up my spine. I spanked her again, hoping for the same effect. She didn’t moan that time, though.

At first, I was a bit dismayed, but then I realized I could make her do ANYTHING I wanted with my new power. So I dropped off all the magnets. I was making this too easy for the little slut.

Her sucking got immediately less enthusiastic, but she didn’t stop. After a minute, she turned and asked, “am I doing all right, master?”

She probably realized I wasn’t giving her any feedback. No moans or touching her at all. The old me would have been appalled at my behavior. I would have been just happy to have a girl go down on me, but it’s human nature to always want more, so I replied “of course you are. You just got less enthusiastic. why don’t you try giving me more of a show while you suck me?”

She looked at me intently for a second, alternating between annoyance and acceptance. She was definitely annoyed, but she also knew she deeply wanted to obey me, and she really wanted me to cum in her mouth, so she finally asked with veiled annoyance, “so, how am I supposed to do that?”

“Give me the same energy and feeling you would give if I was about to cum. Moan a bit; just make me feel like pleasing me is very important to you.” I knew she had some commands that made her want me to cum inside her, so I knew I was pushing the right buttons. She thought for a second, then nodded and wrapped her lips around my dick again.

She did start out more enthusiastic but didn’t moan at first. When she finally gave a moan, I rewarded her with a rapid level 10 pulse and then dropped it down to three continuously. The fleeting application didn’t make her orgasm, but it still gave her intense pleasure. A connection between moaning during a blowjob and the pleasure she briefly experienced was immediately imprinted on her mind.

Every time I felt the sweet vibrations of her moans on my cock, I blasted her with a pulse of 10 magnets. After about 4 more times, her blowjob was transformed from the nice methodical one she started with to a nearly frantic, sloppy self-inflicted mouth fuck. Her moans were constant now, and so were mine. I turned off the magnets, and she didn’t miss a beat. She didn’t need them anymore. After that many repetitions so close together with 10 magnets, she was hooked for life. From then on, she would feel the same unbelievable pleasure from moaning while sucking me, even without using my ability.

After just a few more seconds of watching my red-headed slut getting off by pleasing me. I couldn’t hold back anymore. I tensed and pumped way more cum than I should have been able to into Tina’s pretty mouth. I activated 10 magnets on her tongue, making her cum for me while she savored my taste until I pulled out of her mouth.

“Wow!” Tina exclaimed as she rolled onto her back beside me. “Two days ago, If you would have told me I would like… cum my brains out from blowing you, I would have laughed.” She giggled and continued, “but here I am def…. Umm def-I-nit-aly… stupider and shaking from cumming so much.”

“To be fair, I would have laughed at me too two days ago,” I said. “And though I don’t feel dumber, I do feel different.”

I was still hard even after cumming an impossible full load for like the 5th time in 24hrs. Along with that, deep down, I felt my personality changing. I knew the whole “power corrupts” spiel, but this was more than that. I’d learned a lot about how my power worked very quickly, but I needed to learn more about its effect on me.

I played with Tina for a bit longer that day. At that point, I didn’t need to use the magnets for much. If I wanted her horny enough to do literally anything I wanted, all I had to do was brush against one of her tits, and she’d be overcome with need, thanks to the addictions I gave her.

I felt powerful but also a little frightened in a numb sort of way. I needed to get away from everything for a while and figure things out. After Tina swallowed my load for probably the 3rd time in 6 hours, I simply made her pass out with a sustained 10-magnet pulse. After throwing on my clothes, I

left her a short note saying I’d visit her again soon, and stumbled out of her apartment. I didn’t even leave my phone number. I thought, “why bother? I can sense where she is with my mind. I’ll just find her when I want her again.”

I drove back to my home, lost in thought the entire way. I mentally cataloged the effects of each stacked number of magnets and decided I had a firm grasp on all the levels except for 12 and above. 12 was scary enough from what I had already seen. I thought to myself, “what if I accidentally use all 20 magnets by accident when I’m distracted?” In the throes of passion, accidentally activating some magnets was pretty easy. The idea sent a chill down my spine but also made a small dark side of me excited.

After walking back through my house’s creaky old front door, I sat at the computer and started logging all the changes I had noticed in myself. The first thing I did was retake a personality test I had done a few months prior out of curiosity. Some of the answers I had given before no longer made sense to me. My final results changed from an introverted “logician” to an extroverted “commander.” The change was subtle, but my answers shifted more to the assertive and controlling side, and it seemed perfectly natural... “it’s just who I am,” I thought to myself.

Over the next couple of days, I stayed in the house and did as much work as possible to keep my mind off things. I still did some research and couldn’t find any similar stories in history where anyone had a power quite like mine.

I noticed my urges were much greater than usual. I was horny most of the time and could easily cum, with significantly more volume than ever before, over and over. I also frequently found myself fantasizing about taking control of girls I scrolled past on social media or saw on TV. My instincts told me I could have them if I wanted. The thought was intoxicating.

I was also much hungrier and thirstier than usual I needed at least an extra meal a day to feel sated.

My impulsiveness was higher too. I could sense my two “threads” connecting me to Kate and Tina. I could hardly keep myself from pushing “just a few” magnets to them. I knew I could have them begging for my cock in a few hours. I held on to the tiny sliver of control I had left and left them alone “at least for now,” I told myself.

For a couple more days, I continued trying to control myself. I stopped my near-hourly masturbation from the days before and tried to go 24 hours. It was rough... a couple of hours post “evolution” (as I began to call it) felt like a week without an orgasm. It was controllable but not easy with my overactive libido. I was curious how much volume I would cum after so long.

After thinking about why I had “threads” connected only to Kate and Tina, I was convinced that the only similarity between them was the fact they had swallowed my cum in the past. No other girls had, and I could t think of any other “reasonable” similarity. I considered that maybe I was just a little hyper-focused on my own orgasms because I was so turned on all the time, but I mostly dismissed that thought. I had a strong suspicion... and fantasy... that I’d gain a “thread” to anyone who ingested my cum.

I was deeply thinking about that idea when I was interrupted.

bang, bang, bang Someone knocked loudly on my door.