The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magnetism

Chapter 1

I remember the day everything in my life changed very clearly. Unfortunately, significant pain has a way of burning details into your memory, probably even more strongly than pleasant experiences.

The TV was blaring in the background, and I was paying little attention to it as I scarfed down a sampling of artery-clogging dollar menu items from a nearby fast food joint.

I lived a pretty solitary life back then at 28 years old. I worked alone at my own consulting firm that specialized in structural engineering. It paid well and kept me busy, but spending half a decade alone with my thoughts had taken its toll on me. I would never have admitted it back then, though. Roughly 5 years before that day, my fiancé Kate dumped me. I remember her saying, “David, you’re not going anywhere with your life, and you’re holding me back too.” She wanted to move to Seattle and make a new life, and I wanted to stay in Missouri. I was working under a structural engineer that planned to sell his company to me when I got my professional license. I thought Kate would see how big of an opportunity that was, but she didn’t. So we parted ways, and she packed up and moved to Seattle.

I never heard from her after she moved, but I did hear gossip from mutual acquaintances I bumped into over the years.

According to them, Kate quickly realized she couldn’t afford to live in Seattle and moved back near her family in northern Missouri, where she got a job bartending. I didn’t know much else.

Things worked out better for me in some ways. I ended up getting my professional license 2 years later and bought out the small engineering firm I’d been working for. I made back the money I spent in 6 months and made 6-figures from there on out. Kate was right, I wasn’t going anywhere when it came to relationships or places, but I definitely proved her wrong on the career side of things.

Kate never gave any inclinations that she wanted to get back together. Although I deeply missed her, I knew I was ultimately better off without her. Though I never could get the courage to try and find new love. I hated dating apps, and my life provided few opportunities to meet women.

During a moment of self-reflection about all of this, everything changed. I vividly remember collapsing onto my living room’s hard, cold tile as something in my brain seemed to short-circuit. It felt like I was stabbed in the eyes with ice picks. I passed out almost instantly with oversalted french fries strewn about around my comatose form. I woke up 14 hours later in rough shape. The headache was gone, but I felt a strange pulling sensation in two directions. It felt like a weak thread connecting me to two points. It felt like a new sense. I tried to focus on the threads, but my body wouldn’t let me yet. It reminded me of trying to look at a bright object before my eyes adjusted.

It took several weeks for my new sense to start adjusting. In that time, I began to notice the other part of my new sense. I had precisely 40 new sensory receptors (I assumed at the time). 20 of them I could move around anywhere in my body and activate/deactivate them a will. I also had 20 external sensory receptors tied to the internal ones. I had no idea what they did, but it felt like I could send them to whatever was at the end of the strange pulling sensation at the end of the “threads” I noticed earlier.

I considered that I may have been crazy, but I really didn’t think I was. The sense seemed so natural. It reminded me most of touch and seemed like it functioned similarly, but I had no idea what the purpose was. So I had to follow one of the threads and find out.

I loaded up my pickup for a road trip. I wouldn’t stop until I found the end of one of the “threads.” I chose the thread leading North and followed it for 2 hours. The closer I got, the stronger its pull got. I drove into Kirksville, Missouri, and started getting an idea of what the thread might have been attached to. Kate lived in Kirksville, though I had no idea where in Kirksville she lived or worked. That was until I pulled into the parking lot of a bar where the thread felt the strongest yet and walked through the door. I saw Kate immediately. She had dyed her long curly brunette hair a deep red. She wore a slightly more revealing version of the typical black and white stereotypical bartender’s getup, but with black booty shorts instead of pants.

She didn’t notice me come in, so I snuck over to an empty table away from the bar. I felt kind of like a stalker and really wanted to leave quickly, but as I looked toward Kate, I felt my new sense completely clear up, and I immediately knew how to manipulate it. What I initially thought of as sensors would more reasonably be described as electro-magnets though that’s not entirely accurate either. The thread I felt was actually a weak field connecting me to Kate for some reason. The 20 external “magnets” were intended to be placed on her body. I could act more or less “feel” the magnets running against her body. I could feel the curve of her perky tits, between her legs, and I could even move the magnets inside her body anywhere I wanted. The magnets were “deactivated” as I was trying things out. Kate didn’t seem to notice anything odd. She kept mixing drinks like nothing was happening.

As a test, I activated one magnet. The magnets had to work in tandem. I instinctually knew that they operated under a master/slave system. The master magnets I could position anywhere on or in my own body, and the slave magnets I could place anywhere on or in Kate’s body. I visualized a master magnet on my hand and a slave magnet on hers and then linked them.

I could immediately feel the magnets activate. I could feel the pull on her hand, but there wasn’t an equal and opposite force on my hand. I didn’t feel an attraction to get closer to her, but the same wasn’t true for Kate.

Kate suddenly felt a strong desire to walk in my direction. She stopped mixing drinks and stepped from behind the bar. I didn’t plan far enough ahead to have an excuse for being at her bar. With my heart pounding, I quickly devised a shoddy excuse as she approached my table, and recognition shone on her face.

“David? Is that you? What are you doing here?” She asked, surprised but not accusingly.

“Kate!? I was in town to visit a worksite for a client and decided to stop at a bar. I never expected to see you back in Missouri.” I said with fake surprise, “it’s nice to see you, though.”

Kate stood in front of my table momentarily, awkwardly holding out her hand for a handshake. I slowly stood up and shook her hand, thinking about how weird it was to randomly greet my ex-fiancé with a handshake.

When my hand contacted hers, I felt a slight surge of power run through my palm, and Kate shivered in what looked like pleasure. This was confirmed when she refused to end the handshake, and her face took on the pleased expression of someone who had just tasted their favorite ice cream or had a pleasant massage.

Kate spoke in a much happier tone, “it’s really good to see you too. It’s been years!”

People started looking at us funny after she spent 30 seconds awkwardly holding my hand. Out of curiosity, I added another magnet to our hands and activated it briefly. Kate elegantly but still obviously stifled a moan as she squeezed my hand a little tighter. I quickly deactivated the magnets, then she frowned slightly and slowly let go.

“Sorry, I don’t know why I shook your hand! It’s always a little weird seeing your ex in public.” Kate said, slightly embarrassed. “I need to get back to work, but can I get you anything to drink?”

I declined and told her I needed to be heading out. We exchanged all the usual goodbye pleasantries, and I walked out the door. A crowded bar wasn’t the place to test this out. But, after seeing her reaction from a mere handshake, I knew I needed to think this new ability through a little before using it carelessly.

I would be lying if I said I wasn’t freaking out. I drove southbound away from Kirksville, completely lost in thought. I knew I wasn’t crazy. It wasn’t just me that saw Kate moan slightly from a handshake. I saw the reactions of the other bar patrons as well. I just had to accept I gained a 6th sense and a supernatural ability to go with it. I didn’t quite understand what I was sensing, though.

I could feel two “threads” pulling at my mind. Behind me, I could still feel the outline of Kate’s body and move the deactivated magnets around on her. It seemed like once I made a physical connection to the person at the end of a thread, I could maintain a mental picture of them even from miles away.

After a couple of hours of driving, I realized I had missed my turn and was heading toward Tulsa. The other thread was getting stronger. I had a pretty good idea of who I would find at the end of it. Another ex-girlfriend of mine lived in Tulsa. The thread eventually led me to a nightclub downtown. I wasn’t dressed for such an outing, but I still made my way into the loud building.

Finding my new target took me a while, even with my new sense helping out. My high school sweetheart, Tina, looked much different than I remembered from a decade prior, but the thread was definitely connected to her, as I guessed. At that point, I was a little confused about why I was connected to Kate and Tina. Sure, they were my girlfriends at one point, and I had also fucked both of them, but the same was true for a couple of other girls I had dated. I could only think of one thing that made these two girls special. Both of them gave fantastic head and weren’t afraid to swallow. It was a weak hypothesis but seemed reasonable.

I watched Tina dance with her friends. It looked like she was enjoying a girl’s night out. She wore a short, tight black dress that showed off her petite but surprisingly curvy body. She had been flat as a board in high school. “She must have spent a lot of time in the gym to get an ass like that,” I thought to myself, “and some money for up top too.” She either had a miraculous growth spurt or invested in some nice perky c-cups. She looked fantastic with her porcelain skin and fiery red hair making her stand out in the crowd. For a girl no taller than 5′, she knew how to make herself seen.

I decided to give my new ability another test. I walked over to the bar and ordered a drink. While waiting, I moved a magnet to her cute round ass and the other to my dick. I wanted to see if she would end up trying to get me on the dancefloor with her. A little grinding wouldn’t raise a single eyebrow here if it worked.

After a solid 15 minutes, the cute freckled girl sat down at the bar beside me. I guess the pull of one magnet eventually got attractive enough to distract her from her dancing, albeit slowly.

“David?! is that you?” She asked in surprise.

I pretended to not recognize her at first as I looked her up and down once. “Tina? Wow, you look terrific!”

“Thanks, you do too. I haven’t seen you since we graduated!” She said excitedly.

We talked, or more accurately yelled over the music for a moment about what we did with our lives after graduation. We had broken up amicably after both getting accepted to different colleges. We just decided we didn’t want to do the whole long-distance thing back then. Neither of us was surprised by the other’s current careers. Tina was a veterinarian, just like she always wanted to be, and we both knew I’d be some kind of engineer back then.

Tina was a little fidgety while talking to me. I expected her to ask me to the dance floor any time, but she never asked. I added a second magnet to both of us and watched Tina visibly get antsier. She finally stood up and asked if I wanted to dance. I said yes but stalled by asking the bartender to close my tab. After a second, the attractive forces got to be too much for Tina, and she surprised the hell out of me by jumping onto my lap. Tina bit her lip as a small but undeniable wave of constant pleasure washed over her. I enjoyed the feeling of her hips slightly gyrating in my lap. “Are you sure you don’t want to dance with me now?” she whispered in my ear.

I just left a $20 bill on the bar and lifted the petite redhead off of me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dancefloor. Interestingly she went away from where her friends were.

I sucked at this kind of dancing. I always hated club music and the dancing, but I tolerated having this absolutely gorgeous girl dance against my hardening dick... for the science, of course.

I experimented with moving the magnets and figured out I could move them without hardly thinking, and I could control exactly where she felt the need to touch me. I moved one magnet to each of her nipples and made her feel the need to rub them on my body. She hesitated at first, but the closer she got, the stronger the pull got, and she eventually gave in and rubbed her perky tits against my body to the groove of the music. When I got bored of that, I moved the two magnets to our lips. I made the move this time. She kissed me back, but she didn’t seem entirely into it. I added a third magnet, and her attitude changed quickly. Tina pushed her body into me and kissed me with passion. She held back little moans, but every now and then, one would sneak through. If I pulled away from the kiss, she would follow after me and start making out with me on her own.

We were both very clearly turned on. Tina was a sight with her smeared red lipstick, and I’m sure I had plenty of it on my face too. I shifted the three M (M for master) magnets to my dick and left the three S (S for slave) magnets on Tina’s mouth. I was curious about what she would do.

Tina looked down and then back up at me and bit her lip. I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, “why don’t we continue this at your place?”

She replied, “Sure! Let me go tell my girlfriends I’m leaving. I’ll meet you outside.”

She excitedly ran to the other side of the dance floor. I turned around and went to wait outside. She quickly met me outside the club. She must have explained things to her girlfriends very quickly. I was impressed. We began walking to the parking lot, and she gave me her address. She started heading toward her car, so I added one more magnet to see if anything would change.

Tina stopped in her tracks and turned around. She had a fiery look in her eyes. I still remembered that look from when we had a lot of fun as teenagers. “A-Actually, could we maybe take your car, David?” she asked nervously. I said yes, and she grabbed my hand to walk with me. I caught her sneaking glances at my uncomfortably tight jeans when she thought I wasn’t looking.

We climbed into my truck, and I put her address in the GPS. Tina leaned over the console towards me a little. I could obviously tell she wanted to suck my cock. Tina had always been a pretty submissive girl in the bedroom. She wanted me to make the first move. I was going to see if she would make it this time, though.

I had to slightly adjust myself to get comfortable enough to drive. That gave her all the invitation she needed. “You can just pull them off... if you want to,” she said cutely, pointing at my jeans.

I smiled at her, unbuttoned my jeans, and pulled them down, exposing my hard member. She lost all control then and leaned over to take me in her mouth. When the magnets made contact with each other, I felt a massive burst of power run through me into her body. She moaned onto my dick as the magnets bombarded her with constant stimulation straight to the pleasure center of her brain. I started moving the magnets and controlling exactly how fast and deep she sucked me. It was almost like I was pulling her strings.

Tina’s mind was clouded with pleasure and need. With four magnets, she could have still chosen to stop if she wanted to, but she didn’t want to. The stimulation she was getting from the magnets was on par with having a vibrator in her cunt. Unlike with a vibrator, though, she felt a nearly irresistible pull by my magnets, and she would never become desensitized to their stimulation.

I focused hard on driving as Tina worshipped my cock with her cute ass pointed to the passenger window. I wanted to save myself for more fun at her place, so I ensured Tina was compelled to do more licking and kissing than sucking me. Regardless of what she did, she happily moaned for me. I couldn’t wait to test out what even more magnets would do.

We pulled into Tina’s driveway. It looked like a pretty nice little duplex. The neighborhood was almost certainly made up of college students for the University of Tulsa.

“We’re here, Tina,” I told the cute redhead, still sucking my cock. “Do you have any roommates or a boyfriend I should be aware of?”

She shook her head no and made no move to stop sucking. I decided to test out something. I gently pulled her head away from my crotch. She whimpered and tried to resist for a second, but as I got her head farther away, it got a bit easier for her to stop. She looked anxiously at me. I repeated my question to her.

“No, I’m single, and I rent this place myself. So you’ve got me all to yourself!” She answered.

I pulled my pants back on, and we walked inside her house. As soon as I shut the door beside us, Tina pressed her tight body against me and kissed me passionately. She slowly kissed down my neck, then unbuttoned my shirt and kissed down to my waistband. As she moved her hands to quickly unbutton my jeans again, I decided to move the magnets.

When we dated previously, Tina hated being carried. She claimed it made her feel small and helpless. Which I understood, but I always wanted to pick her up and carry her wherever I wanted her to be. She was small, and her being a bit helpless was kind of hot to me.

I willed 2 magnets on her anywhere my arms would touch, and then I moved to pick up her tiny 110lb body. She squeaked in surprise as I lifted her up and started carrying her to what I assumed was the bedroom.

There were 6 magnets on her body now, but she didn’t seem to be quite as overwhelmed as she was with 4 when she was sucking me. While the effects of the magnets do stack, they only stack to influence the body part they are on. In other words, the level 4 (4 stacked magnets) pleasure she received from sucking me earlier was greater than the 3 groups of level 2 she was experiencing from being carried. Still, Tina would have agreed that experiencing level 2 pleasure in 3 different parts of her body made for excellent foreplay, though.

I set her down gently on her nicely made bed. She made no moves to close her slightly spread legs giving me a clear view of her soaked lacy panties. I climbed on the bed and looked at Tina. Her makeup and hair were a mess, and her dress was pulled to the side enough to almost let one of her perky tits free.

I moved three magnets to each of my palms, and suddenly Tina rolled her shoulder back to push out her chest as she was overcome with the desire to have me touch her tits. I moved my hands to her shoulders, slowly slid her dress straps to the side, and pulled down. She shivered in pleasure as the side of my hands went on either side of her breasts. Her body naturally tried to follow the magnetism on my hands as I slipped the dress down further. When I reached her curvy bottom I reached under the small of her back and lifted her up enough to pull her dress and panties all the way off. I undressed while she watched with hungry eyes. As I set aside the last of my clothes, she unclasped her bra and freed her perfect pale tits. Her nipples were small and hard like little erasers, just as I remembered. Her tits were much bigger than I remembered, though. They were certainly fake, but really well done and the perfect size on her lithe body.

“Stop staring and get over here and feel them!” Tina teased.

I laughed and climbed on top of her. We made out as I groped her tits like I was in High school again.

“I know better than to squeeze like this,” I said between kisses, “but it looks like you and your new titties really like it.”

My touch sent waves of pleasure directly to her brain, and she was clearly enjoying it. She pushed her enhanced breasts into my palms, and her breathing was getting harder and harder. “God! I’ve never felt this sensitive there; please keep squeezing them!” She said excitedly.

“What does it feel like?”

“Mmm, it’s almost like you’re fingering me! I-I didn’t even know it could feel this good!”

I stopped kissing her and gave her a little wink. This time I moved 5 master magnets from my hands to my lips and tongue and concentrated 5 of the slave magnets to her right nipple. I moved down far enough that my face was right above her heaving chest. This put my dick directly at her pussy, so I moved another magnet down there for some teasing.

When I kissed her little pink nipple, she arched her back and moaned for me. “How! Mmm… what are you doing to me! It feels like… like my fucking clit!”

Just for fun, I tested what adding a 6th set of magnets to her swollen nipple would do. Tina started purring as near-orgasmic pleasure flooded her brain. Leaving her barely able to think, much less speak anything more than a single word. I realized 6 was probably a bit too much to get away with being “normal,” so I pulled away. I forgot to deactivate the magnets, though. Apparently, the attractive force of 6 is pretty strong.

The poor girl sat upright as I moved away and tried almost desperately to entice me to suck her nipple again. “Please, David! Don’t stop now! I need it so bad!” She begged.

She looked so damn sexy begging like that. She lightly squeezed her own tits as if trying to find a fraction of the pleasure I was giving her. I noticed for the first time how glistening wet her pussy was for me and the clear damp spot on the comforter. She definitely had been enjoying herself.

I couldn’t wait any longer to be inside my high school sweetheart once again. So I quickly paired 6 magnets to her dripping pussy and my cock after deactivating all the others. She looked confused for a second at the sudden change in need. Her tits no longer felt an extra need for attention, but Tina felt her pussy suddenly feel needier and emptier than she’d ever thought possible. I watched her legs spread as wide as she could, and she quickly inserted two fingers into her pussy, trying to hopelessly fill the sudden void that only I could sate for her.

I climbed back on Tina as she tried to lift her hips to get her pussy closer to my cock. I kept just out of reach, though, and teased her.

“You really want this, don’t you?” I said as I let my tip graze her wet slit ever so slightly.

She shivered and replied, “Yessss, I’ll do anything, David!”

“Will you be my good girl again?” I asked. She loved being called a “good girl” during sex in the past. It was just a little quirk of her submissive side.

“Please fuck me! I’ll be your good girl….”

She trailed off begging as I rewarded her saying, good girl, with a brief 7th magnet as I entered her tight pussy. The instant I entered her, she had a small orgasm, and her pussy gently squeezed my dick and held me in place as she arched her back beneath me. I immediately deactivated the 7th magnet pair as it appeared it would just make her experience constant orgasmic pleasure. I wanted to work at least a little, and I didn’t want to exhaust her quite yet.

The tiny redhead writhed beneath me as I fucked her almost senseless. She came for me nearly every minute. It seemed the magnets made sure the pleasure never dwindled. The instant she came, she already felt the need again.

I found that moving the magnets along her vagina as my cock moved was the most pleasing for both of us as it meant the magnet pairs were in constant contact. However, leaving the magnets deep in her pussy made teasing her very easy and fun.

We fucked in every position I could think of. I never deactivated the 6 magnets in her pussy, but I added more to other parts of her body depending on what position we were in.

From behind, Tina felt a need to have her ass touched. I obliged, giving her some nice spanks with 4 magnets on my hands. With her on top, she felt a huge desire for my hands to be on her tits. When we took it more gently, she moaned in pleasure from making out with me.

Tina was too overwhelmed to speak the whole time. Instead, she wordlessly rode the waves of pleasure the magnets gave her.

Finally, I couldn’t hold back any longer. It was a miracle I lasted as long as I had. Drunk on power and need, I moved a lot of magnet pairs to Tina’s mouth and my cock. I can’t remember how many, but it must have been at least 8. Tina’s world shifted, and suddenly the only thing she could think of was sucking my cock. She could feel herself being pulled to it. It became like gravity for her.

I rolled off her, and she climbed between my legs to take me in her mouth. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and her pussy leaked onto my leg as she experienced the most intense pleasure she’d ever imagined. Her mouth vibrated on my cock with her moans, and I lost all control. I came spurt after spurt into her mouth. I subconsciously added even more magnets to her mouth as she swallowed. The intense stimulation of somewhere around 10 magnet pairs permanently altered her brain chemistry to subconsciously seek out this pleasure again. It wouldn’t be overwhelming yet, but her brain would make sure she would find herself swallowing my cum again eventually.

Tina passed out with her mouth still on my deflating member. I gently rolled her over onto her back. She was still breathing, just passed out from more pleasure than her body was ever meant to experience. She looked very well fucked. Her beautiful red hair was splayed out under her head, and her skin glistened with sweat.

I laid down beside her and put her head on my shoulder. I knew I definitely needed to be there to explain things when she woke up. I was surprised I wasn’t freaking out about what I did. I found myself wondering if my new mental gift also rewired some other things in my head, like morals. I guessed that was likely the case. Especially if this was some strange evolved or genetic mutation. An evolved ability to manipulate the sexual pleasure and desires of another person is a trait that certainly lends itself to being more useful for “propagating the species” if the carrier of the trait has a… less than stellar sense of ethics.

There was much I still needed to learn. I figured I could encourage Tina and Kate to volunteer as willing test subjects. However, I found myself questioning if I needed to quit while I still had a conscience.