The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I actually wrote this before EMCSA went down but it never got posted and in the confusion got lost and I just rediscovered EMCSA was back online.

Magickian’s Path

Chapter 2

I spent the entire night sleepless and worried. Had I gone to far, tried to accomplish too much to quickly?

I tossed and turned managing to get a few hours rest when I decided to stop trying to sleep and instead adopted one of the restorative postures I had learned during the yoga class I took the previous summer. I was feeling a little crazy even after two hours of hatha yoga. Even thinking back on it to this day I feel more than a twinge of disquiet. Perhaps I should explain some of the background of what I was doing and why I was nervous.

Most books and most people that are involved in magick in the modern era talk about spiritual development, achieving a closer relationship with God, Goddess or what have you. The sweetness and light crowd or fluff bunnies would never condone what I was doing. They would talk about how this was ‘black’ magick and could only bring pain and failure. I know now that they are full of it but that night I was freaked.

Anyway, the books and contacts I had made dealt with less benign goals. The techniques at the start would be familiar to anyone who had read any decent primer on magick. Breathing, relaxing, focused contemplation, inner examination, the calling up and channeling of energy (prana, orgone, Vril, od, ruach, imbas, there are a lot of names for it). Then there is learning how to focus it and use it to do things, like charge sigils, or increase sensory perception, or even awaken latent senses. I’ve found that other things within in me have surfaced over the years and while some have called me a prodigy, because I learned so much so quickly, I know that I have all that I need. Everything else is just gravy. Please don’t misunderstand me, I did acquire these abilities overnight. I spent hours everyday performing rituals, meditating, studying, exercising my mind and body, conditioning myself and I was not always successful in learning my lessons the first time, or even the fifth but I persevered. The secret was practice. Actually doing something and doing it everyday. At first I wanted to skip it when I was sick but I knew that was the thin edge of the wedge and now I don’t get sick anyway. Now I get laid, earn more than enough money and think back with pride about how I succeeded where others simply chose to give up. That night however would not end fast enough.

I had set the card with the sigil Melissa memorized inside the front cover of a textbook I had conveniently forgotten on the entryway table. At around 9:30 I called her, knowing she was at a Saturday practice for the tennis team and left a message. I asked if I had left my textbook on the table by her front door and if so could she look in the front cover for a phone number I needed to order a gift for my mom. It was the test of truth. Would she call me and say that all I had in there was some weird doodle or would yesterday’s session bear fruit. At 12:42 the phone rang and I found out.

“Hi, Randolph residence. Can I help you,” my mom ran her sewing business out of the home and so I always answered the phone like this.

“Jim, is that you.”

“Yeah. Melissa,” the hope in my voice was probably too much, but hell it wasn’t everyday I was waiting to find out if I was going to lose my virginity.

“Jim, I was wondering if you could come over here for a little bit. I need to talk to you.”

“About what?”

“Oh,” I could hear her sharp intake of breath, “us, I guess.” Score one for the home team.

“Sure, whatever you say,” more like what I would say. But we would get to that later. “How about I show up about 1:30, I have some things to finish up here and then I’ll be right over.”

I heard a slight moan of disappointment followed by, “If you could get here sooner I uh, I would really appreciate it,” I just bet you would, I thought. We said goodbye and I made sure I didn’t have any little chores left. Then I wrote a note to my folks telling them that I had a couple of people call for some help with chemistry and another who need help in biology and that I would be home some time later that night.

I grabbed my pack with a fresh change of clothes and a pack of condoms and split. I got about a block away from her house and checked my watch. It was only 1:15 and I wanted her to be really horny when I showed up. I tried to walk along one of the cross streets to her block and get a view of her through the living room window only see that the curtains were drawn. On a clear Spring day with a large picture window the only thing that could get someone to close the curtains in my town was privacy, I hoped. I decided to show up early and check it out, so far everything seemed to be working.

When I knocked on the front door my heart stopped and I found myself holding my breath. I heard someone almost run to the run and when it opened I almost had a heart attack. I realized that I was letting my desire get in the way of my goal and regaining control should have been my first priority. But when that door opened all I could see was Melissa in an open bathrobe she held closed with one hand the other was beckoning me inside. I walked in and she closed the door.

The next minutes are still a little blurry in my memory. I remember her slipping out of the robe and doing a little jump and wrapping her arms around my neck. It was followed by my first real kiss and well we both just groped each other in the way only needy youth seem capable of. This went on for quite some time. I ran my hands across her lower back, down along her cheeks and the running my finger up her spine. Her arms slipped under my shirt and stroked my body, her mouth hungrily sucking my lips, chin, down my throat, all the time I could her gently moan and murmuring my name. By the time she got to sucking an earlobe I was harder than I could ever remember and out of my mind with lust. I managed to push her just off long enough to undo my fly when she dropped to her knees and pulled my pants off. Self-control was returning to me and I realized that I was going to seriously enjoy the rest of the afternoon.

“Jim, I need you,” words that oozed wanton lust. I looked down on her. Her long brown hair flowing free, damp with sweat and her face a picture of womanly desire. I pulled off my shirt and kicked away my pants kneeling down to face Melissa. My member was still hard and now throbbing. I gently pushed her backward onto the floor with one hand and ran the fingers of the other through the dark copper hair and stroked the wet alabaster skin of her puss. She moaned, deeper than she had before. I ran my hands up her body to take hands; she was caressing her breasts. Lovely mounds of snowy skin with tight hard nipples and purple-brown areolas that I knew would be a wonderful source of fun in the hours to come.

I took her hands in mine and drew them down towards me and told her to stick her fingers in and make sure that she was good and wet. I bent down and kissed her belly and reached for my bag. I took out a condom.

“Are you wet?” a moan in the affirmative. Then I reached out with my mind to give her a little push. “Good. Rub my dick with your fingers and when it’s nice and slick open the package here and cover me up.”

“Jim, I want you in me. I don’t want anything between us.”

“Don’t whine. Today we do it this way. Later... well later we’ll have other ways to stay safe,” she whimpered a little but did what I wanted. I stroked her arms and hands, bringing one to my mouth and sucked a finger taking some of her juices into my mouth. A taste I have loved ever since. I told her to guide me in and she moaned right along with me until I met the resistance of her maidenhead.

A virgin. She was a virgin and I would be her first and possibly only man. The thought roused a fire from my belly and as I felt her membrane give, her wince and whimper matched my grunt and shout of triumph. I was lost now, lost to her desire to please me and the desire to completely own her. We spent who knows how long sucking, fucking, loving, reveling in each other. What we lacked in knowledge was compensated for in enthusiasm and need. We fell asleep, tangled together on her floor.

When I woke up it was sometime around 5:00 and I had a few cricks and cramps to work out. I gently untangled myself from my newfound lover and left her sleeping. I stretched out and put my pants back on. Got some water from the kitchen and went back to the front of the house. I looked down on my sleeping beauty and decided that it was time to get some work done.

I woke her gently and kissed her tired body. She started at first and then remembering the afternoon’s passion smiled up at me. “Jim can we do that again, please?”

“No, not now,” a pout on her face she reached up to stroke my leg and convince me otherwise. “Melissa, my pretty dear, stop,” her face melted into a blissful smile and her arm fell back down. I loved the sight of her naked body but some how I thought it would be a distraction while I took her to the next step in her growth as my lover. I told her to stand up and put her robe back on and close it. I had her lie down on the couch in the living room and went on to the next step in my plan.

“Melissa, tell me how you really feel about what we did today. Start with when you called this afternoon.”

“I needed you. I was kind of scared at first. I had been thinking of Joel,” a jerk with rich parents, good looks, and all the sincerity of a soap star, “just before I got your message and then when I saw the symbol all I could think of was being with you. Loving and being with you. I remember that I thought you were cute in a way and nice but I never hungered for you before. I never hungered for anything that badly before. I could remember dreams I had last night, dreams of you and me. They were wonderful, you were wonderful. When you told me you couldn’t come over right away I wanted to scream. I was getting wet and all I could do was want you. I tried to uh,” a wave of pain crossed her face but she resumed, “to satisfy myself but it didn’t feel that good, even though I thought of only you. I knew I had to have you as soon as you got here and I’d do anything for that. I went to my room and took off my clothes. I put on the robe just in case someone else came by. I came downstairs to wait for you and then I realized someone might see me through the window so I closed the curtains and just waited on the couch. Every second I waited I wanted you more, I sat on the couch forever waiting for you. All I could do was squirm where I was sitting.’

“When you showed up I wanted to come then but I couldn’t. Then we made love and it felt amazing. I just wish you didn’t wear the rubber. I’ve never felt so good. I wish we could do this all the time.”

I was in shock. I expected resistance, denial, and/or problems with her social schema. Instead I had a perfectly willing, maybe even over eager nymph. Of course in this the sex was the easy part. Now I had to deal with the society of it and that worried me.

“Melissa, are you willing to date me openly now?”

“Yes. Anything you want just long as we can make love,” she was becoming possessive, I could feel it. I needed to make the nature of our relationship clear and exact.

“Melissa, listen to me very carefully, what I have to say is the most important thing in your life. I am more than a lover; I am more than you ever dreamed of. You understand that I am smarter than anyone you have ever known. You also know that I am the most powerful person you will ever meet. You need to do more than love me; you must worship and serve me. Doing this helps relieve your desire. You will find that swearing absolute obedience to me even when I am not there will relieve your immediate desire for an hour or so. You can do this under your breath but for it to work you must mean it. Is all this clear to you?”

“Yes.”

“Always address me as Master whenever we are alone or whenever there are only others like you around. Other who serve me as you do. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Perfect,” one down and several more to go.