The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Standard Disclaimer

If you are offended by sexual content, live in a nation where such content is either suspect or illegal, are under the age of consent in your Nation, State, Province, etc... then don’t read this. The reader assumes a liability for their own problems, hang ups, failure to get off, and personal living situation in general and has no right to blame the poor author for not meeting their expectations of good porn. Conversely the author assume responsibility only for the portion that the reader enjoys and blames all the bad parts on the imaginary English mongoose. If you have not met the aforesaid mongoose, bully for you, if you have I would say seek help, but it has probably already found you.

If anyone in the story resembles anyone you know this is probably because you have feelings for them. If they resemble people I know its because I have not been feeling particularly creative. So there. Any problems see Complaints. Who? Talk to the half-ton gorilla sitting next to the mongoose.

Magickian’s Path

Chapter One

It began when I was fifteen. Lying in bed and thinking about sex, feeling the same awkward annoyance I had always felt about sex. Girls my age were dangerous, not because of any conscious malevolence rather because all the attractive ones weren’t interested in a bookish, overweight teen. I knew I had to do something but even losing weight wouldn’t change the fact that in the end I just didn’t understand what I had to do to interest girls. I decided that night that I would find a way to get what I wanted, sex, and a way that didn’t involve degenerating into one of the two faced simpletons I saw the girls I wanted dating.

Three years later I still didn’t have what I wanted but I had found the path to my goal, the study of magick. It wasn’t an easy thing in a small community of Christian Fundamentalists and narrow-minded rednecks but my parents were broadminded and I could keep anything to myself if I wanted to. I learned elaborate world schemes, the correspondences between numbers, words, colors, metals, action, astral forms, and human perception. In addition I studied psychology, hypnosis, biology and the human body, especially the structure of the female nervous system. Something in me was pushing me to attain an understanding of my desire and I knew that once I understood, once I had mastered, I would be rewarded. I was right.

After about six months of study and practice I decided to try and reap some benefits from my efforts. I was trapped in a van with two other guys and five girls plus our debate coach on our way back from a big tournament. We had stopped at a supermarket for some junk food and soda and the girls had been blathering all the way back home thus far. So I decided to I would try and fix it. I took out a piece of paper a pen with the correct color ink and drew a sigil that would quiet them down and put them to sleep. I charged it while they were still in the store I stuffed it under one the van’s benches they were sitting on and waited.

When they got back in one and then another would say something, and then lose track of what they were talking about, within thirty minutes half of them were asleep and the other half looked pretty drowsy. I just smiled the rest of the trip. The sigil only worked for another two or three hours but for a first attempt I was immensely pleased but by no means a master.

Over the course of the next weeks I would drop pieces of paper with nonsensical ‘scribbles’ in girl’s lockers and for some reason I started becoming an extremely popular tutor. I could help girls in classes I had never taken but there was in their words, something great about my ability to get them to think more clearly. Of course most of them would get little good luck charms from me, bracelets, necklaces, pretty stones to put in their pockets or to worry over. The first gifts I gave them dealt with awakening intellect, memory, attentiveness, I wanted them to do well, but not without constantly seeing me, so I gave the charms a short life, sometimes only two days or a few hours before they needed to be either recharged or replaced. Easily done once I learned to put someone in a trance.

I had read that one of the ways to induce a hypnotic state in someone was to subtle match their breathing, their mannerisms, the meter of their speech, and then slowly alter them subconsciously manipulating them into a state of deep susceptibility for suggestion. For someone to whom breath control was a basic discipline in their art and controlling mannerisms fundamental to their daily rituals this seemed like child’s play. The first one I succeeded with was Melissa, a lovely young woman with a long shapely body, light brown hair and full almost perfect breasts. She had been having math problems haunt her and so far my help and turned her low C’s into high B’s soon to be A’s if all went right.

I had tried with two others so far and the results were less than spectacular. One thought she was having an asthma attack and the other just fell asleep, like I said I wasn’t a master yet. With Melissa I decided I would take an little extra time, first matching her breathing over the course of about fifteen minutes and then matching her mannerisms one at a time, one every three to five minutes. It took an hour and ten minutes.

For those of you out there who have never tried to consciously control your own actions let alone match someone else’s fifteen minutes might not seem like much but trust me on this, I would have had an easier time pushing a Suburban uphill than I did that first time. I found that she breathed at a faster rate than I did, probably due to my daily regimen of yogic breathing, and something else that I found out just a little later.

I went over to her house, her parents had met me two weeks before and they had judged me to be safe, so when they had left the day before for doctor’s conference they left knowing that their daughter would be safe alone with me. They couldn’t know what would happen, and though I have kept Melissa they still don’t know about that day.

“Melissa?” I asked when she seemed to finally drift off.

“Yes,” she replied in a teenage voice I could tell was already becoming a sultry woman’s voice.

“Are you feeling tired?” I suggested more than asked. My abilities let me ‘feel’ her mental and emotional state.

“A little, yeah,” her voice a little distant from the moment.

“Would like to take a break for a minute?”

“Sure,” came her lazy reply.

“Melissa?” I asked after a minute of silence

“Yes?”

“You seem so tired,” a suggestion not a question followed by a gentle yawn, this girl even had a lovely tongue.

“Why don’t you close you eyes and relax for a moment,” this time I tired to give her a little mental nudge. Her eyes, gently shut and although still sitting I could she her body flush slightly, as if she were about to go to sleep.

“You are relaxed,” a gentle but firm command.

“Relaxed,” a lazy agreement and question all in one.

“Yes, relaxed, deeper and deeper you feel relaxation filling you, surrounding you. You feel so good, so relaxed, so at peace, don’t you?”

“Yes,” a husky, lovely reply. Smiling she seemed so innocent and I had to fight to keep from touching her. I knew it wasn’t time but soon it would be and soon I would have the first of many lovers.

Melissa was going to go to sleep. I could see it and I had to stop it but I had to do so gently. “Melissa, you can still hear my voice, yes?”

“Yes,” a drowsy reply but a spoken one I had to act fast.

“Melissa, listening to my voice, it feels good to listen to my voice. Doesn’t it?”

“Hmmm.. good”

“It feels better than sleep, it feels more relaxing to hear my voice, to hear only my voice.”

“Only your voice?”

“You feel my voice making you feel good, listening to me is important, listening to me is the only thing that matters,” I knew I pushing but I had an advantage the deeper into the trance she went the more accessible her mind became to me. I was using abilities that I had thought would only work on me. Techniques of self-control and mental acuity I had been using for the past months had turned my psyche into a veritable Swiss Army knife of psychic influences. Melissa was defenseless, then again she was also feeling better than she could remember and I figured that soon both of us would be in ecstasy, for slightly different reasons but I didn’t imagine she would complain.

“Melissa?”

“Yes,” a breathy reply that brought to mind the porno one of my friends once tried to get me to watch. I didn’t then and I never have wanted to watch. I have always preferred to participate and I knew that soon I would get my opportunity.

“Melissa, I want you to tell me a few things. If you don’t tell me the truth you will stop feeling the pleasure my voice brings you. You will find that the lies or failing to answer will disgust you and your stomach will hurt. Only if you ask me to forgive you and I do will you return to this state of bliss. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Excellent. Melissa, please tell me what you think of me.”

“You are smart and funny and helpful, and I wish you and I could date but my friends would never understand. I never met a boy who treated me like you do.”

“How do I treat you?”

“With respect, you’ve never pinched me or tried to grab me. I know you’ve wanted to, I watch you look at me and other girls,” damn, this turned me on. I never even suspected she found me the least appealing. It was an edge I had not expected and would have to figure out how to use.

“Do you think I should have a girlfriend?”

“Yes.”

“Who should be my girlfriend?” I asked with a grin. This was getting good and she was almost moaning answers to my questions.

“Someone like Christie or Sally, kinda cute but smart and well nerdy.”

Gee thanks, I thought, maybe I should aim a little higher and date a girl who can make eye contact. “Melissa I want you to think very carefully, why wouldn’t you date me?”

“I, I, uh, please don’t ask,” her face was contorting in pain and she was holding her stomach.

“Answer the question.”

“I couldn’t face losing my friends, they would tease me, abandon me. Oh, God I hurt. Please forgive me, please,” she asked in a gasping voice her body trying to curl into a fetal position.

“I forgive you,” her face returned to a smile and breathing returned to normal.

“Melissa I want you to listen carefully, when I count to three and tell you to wake up you will awaken with no memories since asking me to help you with the last problem on your homework. Everything will seem normal and just as it should be, do you understand?”

“Yes,” the continued delight in her voice thrilling me to the core. I picked up a piece of cardstock I had prepared the night before, just in case I had reached this level of success.

“Good, now Melissa I want you to slowly open your eyes and look at the card in my right hand. Do you see it?”

“Yes,” God that word was starting to turn me on. Here was a lovely young woman, who kept saying yes in that voice. I wanted to take her then and there. Insight and caution won out though. Soon, maybe even tomorrow I would have what I wanted from her and then learning from her it would be easier to take others but now I had to act with care.

“Can you see the symbol on the card,” an affirmative reply, “Good, now I want you to memorize this symbol. Let it fill you eyes, then let it fill you mind,” I was using all my will now so that I could ‘help’ her follow my commands, “let the symbol become a part of you, of your every thought, of your every breath. The symbol is in you, a part of you. When you sleep you will see the symbol and in seeing it you will be filled with an immense pleasure and a growing desire to be near me. When you next see the symbol in the waking world you will remember the pleasure and desire of your dreams. You will call me and ask me to come over, while waiting you will realize that only you and I matter and that you care only to be with me. Your every heartbeat will increase your love for me and when next you see me you will know that you must offer yourself to me. Do you understand this?”

“Yes,” her voice slightly strained but still under my control. This was the true test of my powers. Could I force my will onto someone despite their own will? More importantly, was I going to be able to bring her under control in the long term?

“Good. Now I will count to three and wake you up but I want you to remember one more thing, alright?”

“Okay.”

“Perfect. Whenever I say, ‘Melissa, my pretty dear,’ you will return to this state of pleasant relaxation, ready to listen only to my voice. Is this clear?”

“Yes,” oh, if she had said that word one more time in just that way I would have lost control but I was done, for now.