The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Magician’s Assistant

By The Pen is Mightier

Chapter 2: Pretty Woman

Sara woke with a jolt. Opening her eyes, she found her world dark thanks to a soft silk cloth tied around her face. Attempting to get up, pressure from something soft and velvety around each of her arms and legs made it clear that her naked body was restrained, one limb secured to each corner of her bed. Unaware of how she landed in this situation, Sara’s heart began racing. She tried thrashing her head left and right to work off her blindfold, but the attempt proved futile.

The air in the room moved gently around her naked body as footsteps on the carpet made their way toward Sara’s bed. “Look who’s finally awake,” came a female voice that she didn’t recognize, from somewhere beside her bed. A feminine hand landed gently on Sara’s stomach and began sliding upwards along her body, finding Sara’s breasts and fondling them. “Master picked a very good one this time. I’m going to have so much fun with you.”

“Who are you?” Sara asked the woman, her voice trembling and barely above a whisper. “How did I get here?”

“I know you must have so many questions,” the woman’s voice purred in a thick British Accent. “You’ll get your answers soon, my dear. Master needs you properly initiated after all, and that pleasure belongs to me.”

With one final squeeze of Sara’s left tit, the woman’s hand left her body. A moment later, hot breaths caused the hairs on Sara’s neck to stand up, and then a pair of feminine lips kissed Sara’s right ear before whispering into it.

“Oh, my little lovely. Aren’t you ever the catch? You’re going to be such a nice addition to Master’s collection. I’m going to love every moment I get to spend fucking you. But first, I think you should ‘remember,’ Sara.”

A stream of memories flooded Sara’s mind. Meeting Peter in the airport. Then again in the plane. Beneath her blindfold, Sara’s eyes grew wide as she remembered everything that happened once Peter brought her to first class. Somehow, he turned her into a depraved slut. She had been insatiable. By the time Peter was finished with her, cum practically poured from her well-used pussy, and she had more of it all over her tits, face, and in her hair.

Before sending her to the lavatory to clean up and get dressed, Peter said something that she couldn’t recall, and placed a black leather collar around her neck. As soon as the collar clasped shut, Sara found her mind finally coming out of her slutty haze.

“Whenever you have this collar on, you’re my submissive good girl” Peter told Sara, to which she meekly nodded in response. He tossed her bra and panties under the seat in front of him and handed back her shirt, skirt, and shoes. “Go clean yourself up and put these on. Sara nodded in response, and still naked, made her way past all the first class passengers and into the lavatory to tidy up.

When she returned to the seat beside Peter, he produced a leash which he strapped onto the collar. Sara felt so embarrassed, but could only obey. He kept the leash on her for the rest of the flight, and even made her wear it as they departed the plane. The passengers that had been with them in first class didn’t seem to mind, but Sara’s face burnt red when they reached the terminal, drawing stares from so many strangers as they made their way through the LaGuardia airport to Peter’s Limo.

Once in the limo, Peter finally explained everything to Sara. Once or twice a year, he would travel overseas to put on international shows. In reality, these shows were a front to find new assistants for his performances in the US. For the first time since he’d started performing a few years ago, he thought he’d be returning from a trip empty-handed. That was when he Saw Sara in the terminal, waiting for the same flight he was heading home on.

She was perfect, he realized. With her light caramel skin tone, her full, red lips, long hair, and amazing curves, she’d drive his patrons wild. If he’d had any doubts before going up to her, they all dissolved once he heard her exotic Sri Lankan accent. He impressed her with his magic trick, then convinced her to let him hypnotize her, thus sealing her fate.

Now, on the ride to his hotel, Peter explained that she belonged to him now. She wouldn’t be flying back home in a week, or ever, for that matter. Her new home was with him, as one of his assistants. He told her that when they got to the hotel, she would be staying with his head assistant, Mistress Anna, who would teach her everything she needed to know about serving her new master.

Even in her submissive state, Sara felt a deep sorrow for everything she was losing, and tears began streaming down her face. Peter leaned in and gave her a hug, which she was glad to have even if it was coming from the man taking away everything she had known. Peter then hypnotized her once more, and the next thing Sara could remember was waking up a few moments ago, blindfolded and tied to the bed.

Another kiss on Sara’s ear brought her back to the present. “Do you remember everything now, love? Do you know who I am?”

“M, Mistress Anna?” Sara asked, eliciting a kiss on her neck from the woman.

“Good girl,” Anna replied. “That’s right. I’m Mistress Anna, Master’s head assistant. I’m in charge of initiating Master’s new girls. Master has already used his hypnosis to make sure that you won’t try to run off and you’ll be faithful to him and to his girls, but there’s much left that I see to in my role. And for the first order of business, I want you to kiss me.”

A hand found Sara’s chin, turning her head to the right slightly as a soft pair of lips met hers. Still trembling from the condition she woke to find herself in, Sara’s lips remained closed for a moment as she tried to resist the kiss, but the more she fought it, the more her stomach twisted uncomfortably in knots. Finally Sara gave in, and found her lips parting, causing her pain to vanish. Mistress Anna’s tongue met hers, and very slowly Sara began reciprocating.

Sara found that the more she gave in to the kiss, the less concern she felt over her situation. Their kissing grew deeper and deeper, making Sara feel better and better, and before long, the two women were moaning into each other’s mouths as Anna ran her fingers through Sara’s hair. The women passionately made out, and as their passion grew, Sara found herself fiercely turned on.

Mistress Anna finally broke off the kiss and spoke to Sara. “That was your first lesson, love. When you resist Master or me, it’s painful, isn’t it?” Sara nodded in response. “But when you do what we want you to do, it feels very, very good.” With that, Mistress Anna leaned back in to kiss Sara once more. This time, the restrained woman eagerly reciprocated right away.

“Very good girl,” Anna said as she pulled back once more. “Now for lesson two. Master wants all of his girls to be well versed in pleasure. Tell me love, have you ever eaten out another woman’s pussy?”

“No, never,” Sara whispered out in reply. If she was being honest, she had fantasized about women before, but she came from a very strict orthodox upbringing where even the kiss she just shared with her mistress would be strictly forbidden. It was a hidden desire that she’d never shared with anyone.

“Well, today, my dear pet, you’re going to become an expert at it.” The bed springs creaked as Mistress Anna climbed into the bed with Sara. She positioned her naked body so that her sex was directly over Sara’s face. Sara felt hot breaths on her skin, followed by a trail of small kisses running alongside her pussy lips. A moment later, Mistress Anna’s tongue made contact with her labia, parting her nether lips with a long, slow lick.

For the next few moments, Sara was treated to the best pussy eating of her life. Anna licked up and down Sara’s pussy, taking breaks between licks to swirl around her clit, driving Sara wild. The licks and kisses picked up their pace, and soon Sara was moaning loudly as Mistress Anna worked Sara’s clit while pumping two fingers deep into her pussy.

Finally, Anna lowered her pussy close enough to where Sara could reach it with her tongue, and she dove in. As her first lick, Sara realized that Anna tasted incredible, and she quickly began hungrily lapping up the Mistresses juices. Anna moaned into Sara’s snatch, and Sara reciprocated by massaging Anna’s clit with her tongue. Both women were ready to pop, and finally, Anna let out a long, low groan and began to shudder. Feeling her mistress shudder triggered Sara’s own orgasm, and soon the two women were moaning into each other.

Anna turned around on top of Sara, and for a few moments after they came, the two women kissed.

“Mistress Anna? May I ask a question?” Sara asked as their kiss broke once more.

“Anything, love.”

“If I can’t leave or disobey you, why was I tied up?” Mistress Anna laughed in response. “What?”

“Oh, my pet. I suppose it’s time for lesson three. With Master, not everything is as it seems. You have never been tied up at all.”

Sara was so confused. She tugged at the velvety ropes holding her down, still unable to move. Mistress Anna laughed once more.

“Here, let me show you what I mean,” the Mistress said. She reached up to Sara’s head and pulled off her blindfold. When she did, Sara found herself staring into Mistress Anna’s eyes and was stunned at her beauty.

Mistress Anna’s golden hair was long and beautiful. She had the deepest blue eyes Sara had ever seen. Her lips were the definition of kissable. For a moment, Sara forgot where she was, captivated by the beautiful face looking back down at her.

“Well, hello,” Anna said, looking into Sara’s eyes before leaning down to give her another quick kiss. “You know, I took that off because I thought you’d want to see your ‘ropes,’ not me,” she added with a smile. Sara smiled back, and then turned her head to look up at her wrists. Her eyes went wide and her breath caught in her lungs for a moment. There were no ropes attached to her.

“How is that possible?” Sara asked, tugging at her wrists and very much feeling resistance from a rope she could see wasn’t there.

“Phantom ropes,” Mistress Anna replied. Climbing off Sara, Anna walked up to Sara’s right hand and pretended to untie the invisible rope. “And your right hand is free,” she said. Suddenly Sara could move her right arm.

“How is this possible?” Sara asked. Anna smiled and as she went to each of Sara’s limbs to ‘untie’ them, she explained.

“It’s a hypnotic trigger. Master installed several in you already, and over the next few days, he’ll be adding more. The phantom ropes are one of several ‘invisible force’ triggers that Master gives all of his assistants. It’s nice, but wait until you experience my favorite trigger,” she said with a wink.

Anna began speaking again, but was interrupted when the hotel phone began ringing. Anna reached over and lifted the receiver. “Hello? Yes we can. Yes.” Sara watched Mistress Anna quizzically as she gave a few more answers before hanging up the phone.

“Well,” Anna said, turning to Sara, “There’s an outfit for you in the bathroom. It looks like we’re going to have to get dressed. Master wants to see us.”