The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Magician’s Assistant

By The Pen is Mightier

Chapter 1: Airplane

The sporadic thumping of luggage being loaded below deck was complimented by the clattering of in-flight meals being loaded into the plane’s galley. Sara watched through the plane’s window as the ground crew pulled suitcases from the baggage cart and flipped them onto the conveyor leading into the aircraft. She was trying her best to look as cool and nonplussed as some of the others on her flight, but even after two connecting flights and a dozen hours in the air thus far, the grin on her face gave everything away—she was excited.

Sara still couldn’t believe her luck. A couple months ago, she had entered a contest for an all-expenses-paid trip to New York City—and won! She generally considered herself a lucky person, but aside from the occasional small win here and there, the only thing the 29-year-old office assistant ever won consistently were “employee of the month” awards. She’d never won anything this big in her life. She couldn’t wait to get to New York and start her week of adventuring.

About half an hour after the plane reached cruising altitude, Sara was still in a good mood but a little uncomfortable thanks to the old man in the seat next to her, making the already cramped quarters of coach class worse by leaning on her shoulder as he snored. As she tried shifting away from him, Sara noticed a man coming through the curtain that divided them from first class. She tried not to stare, but everything about him screamed “tacky American tourist”, from his loud Hawaiian shirt to the sandals he wore with his socks.

Suddenly, the man looked directly at Sara. She tried to look away but it was too late, and the tourist started making his way down the aisle to where she was seated.

“Why hello, there,” the man spoke as he arrived at Sara’s aisle. “It looks like you’re ready.”

Sara’s face scrunched up a little. “Excuse me? Ready for what?”

“For a whole new life. Get up and come with me.”

For the first time since her 18-hour-so-far trip began, Sara found herself a little annoyed. Who was this man, that he’d just walk right up to her and insist she come with him? She was ready to push the call light to bring a flight attendant down to deal with the situation, but much to her shock, she found herself getting up from her seat and making her way to the aisle.

Without saying a word, the man turned and began walking back towards first class. Try as she might to stay put, Sara found herself following him anyway. A mild panic was starting to set in as she followed him through the curtain, and then over to a pair of empty seats towards the back of first class. The tourist-looking man sat down in one, and gestured for her to sit next to him, which Sara once again found herself doing against her will. She wanted to stop this, to scream for help, to do something, but found that she couldn’t make so much as a peep.

“Okay Sara,” the man said, “you can speak quietly now.” He smiled at her as she began whispering out a nonstop stream of questions.

“Who are you? How do you know my name? What are you doing to me? How are you doing this? Why am I in this seat? Why can’t I get up? What is going on? Wh—”

“Relax,” the man started, cutting Sara off. Immediately, she took a deep breath and felt her panic fade. “I can answer all your questions, but first, I have a question for you. Do you recognize me?”

Sara stopped and looked at the man closely. Something about him seemed familiar, but she was certain she’d never seen him before in her life. She shook her head ‘no’ in response.

“Are you sure?” He asked. “What if you… Remember.”

As soon as the words escaped his mouth, everything came flooding back to her. “You’re Peter,” she responded, eyes wide as memories filled her mind.

She did know this man. They met during her layover in Heathrow. He came up to her and asked if he could show her a magic trick. Sara had always been fascinated by magic, and since there was nothing better to do, she agreed. A few moments later, she was applauding after finding the card she had picked from his deck buried deep in her carry-on bag.

After the trick, he’d introduced himself as “the Pernicious Peter Pennington”, an American magician and hypnotist who had been doing shows in Amsterdam and London over the last week before heading home. Sara was excited to meet a real magician, and proceeded to ask all about his career while they waited for their flight. He was charming, and even showed her a few simple tricks.

During their conversation, Peter brought up his experience as a master hypnotist, eliciting a laugh from Sara. While she was a fan of all things magic, she had always believed hypnosis wasn’t real.

“Okay, I’ll make you a bet,” Peter told her as they waited at the gate. “If I can hypnotize you, you’ve got to do whatever I tell you for our entire flight to New York.”

“And if you can’t?” Sara asked with a giggle, to which Peter pulled out his wallet and produced $2000 in cash.

“If I can’t,” he told her casually, “you’re going to have the mother of all shopping sprees when this plane lands.”

The deal was too good to pass up, and before long she found herself in a quiet corner of the terminal, listening to the sound of Peter’s voice and finding herself slowly drifting into a state of relaxation as his words washed over her. The next thing she knew, she was boarding her flight, refreshed, full of energy, and completely unaware that she’d ever met “the Pernicious Peter Pennington.”

Sara’s lips curled into a smile as she sat next to Peter on the plane. He actually did it. He hypnotized her. “I’m impressed,” she said, turning to face the magician. “So does this mean I’m not getting that shopping spree?”

“Well, actually,” he began, staring deeply into her dark chocolate brown eyes and smiling, “I think you’ll still get that trip, but first, you owe me.”

Sara frowned slightly. She was honestly unprepared for this. When she made the bet in the airport terminal, she was certain that she couldn’t get hypnotized, yet she clearly had been. Now her mind raced as she wondered what he’d tell her to do.

“Right,” she started. “I’ll do whatever you tell me to do, within reason.”

“Oh, no, no, no, that won’t do at all,” Peter chided. We never agreed to anything ‘within reason.’ In fact, as you’ll soon discover, I can be quite unreasonable. On that note, why don’t you start by taking off your shirt”.

Sara didn’t take off her shirt. Instead, she drew her hand back to slap Peter for his comment. Except she couldn’t make herself actually follow through and slap him.

“Oh, right. You’re going to notice a few things just aren’t possible for you anymore. While you were hypnotized, I made sure that you couldn’t hurt me, call for help, or run away. You know, the basics. Now you can try if you’d like, but it won’t work.”

Peter just kept smiling as Sara’s hand shook, unable to move forward to make contact with his face. After a few more moments she gave up, dropping her hand back down. Inside Sara’s mind, there were a mix of emotions, from fear and terror to embarasment over letting someone control her. One thing was certain though, her shirt was staying on.

“You can’t make me do this,” Sara whispered through clenched teeth.

“Oh, I can, and if you won’t go nicely, I will. Now Sara, ‘A bet is a bet,’ so take off your shirt.”

Sara’s eyes widened as her arms started moving on their own. Unable to stop herself, she felt her hands reaching for the bottom of her blouse and raising her shirt up and over her head. In a second flat, her shirt was off, revealing her generous tits encased in a black lacy bra. She handed the shirt to Peter, and as soon as she regained control of herself, immediately drew her arms up to cover as much of her chest as she could.

“Sara, Sara, Sara,” Peter said. Don’t cover up those tits. They’re beautiful. In fact, why don’t you lose the bra, too?”

Sara stared straight ahead, ignoring his words.

“Oh, that’s how it’s going to be?” Peter asked her. “Sara, you know what you have to do. After all, ‘a bet is a bet’ and you need to get out of that bra and leave your tits exposed.”

She tried to fight back. She tried to get the attention of the oblivious passengers in the seat in front of hers. She tried everything and anything. But all Sara could do was watch as she leaned forward so her hands could reach behind her back and unhook her bra. She felt the clasp come apart, and against her will, she slipped the straps off her shoulders, pulling off her bra. Peter once again collected it and set it aside as she found her hands coming down to her sides, leaving her naked breasts exposed to the world.

“Now those are magnificent,” the magician said before reaching over to cup one of Sara’s tits in his hand. He squeezed and played with it, before taking one of her tiny dark nipples and rubbing it between his finger and thumb. Her hands being forced to her sides, Sara could do nothing to stop the man from fondling her tits. Before long, tears began streaming down her face.

“Oh, don’t cry, Sara. You don’t need to be miserable. I’ve gone out of my way to make this flight special, just for you. Do you know why it took so long for me to come find you? It’s because I put on a free show for all our first class passengers and flight attendants. I hypnotized them too. Nothing fancy, but they won’t bother us, and might even help if we ask nicely. Here, let me show you.”

Peter’s hand left Sara’s tit and reached up to the call button. She watched in horror as he pressed the button, and a few moments later a flight attendant walked up to their aisle, completely unphased by the girl with her tits on display.

“Excuse me, um, Cindy, is it?” Peter asked the flight attendant, getting her nod in response. “Is there anything wrong with how my friend Sara is dressed?”

“No Mr. Pennington,” the flight attendant replied with a smile after looking Sara over. “Is there anything else you need?”

“Actually, yes,” Peter began. “I need you to suck on Sara’s tits here for a second while I talk to her a bit more.”

“Of course,” Cindy said with a smile before leaning down and taking Sara’s left nipple into her mouth. Cindy’s lipstick smeared onto Sara’s breast as the flight attendant began gently licking and sucking on Sara’s tit. Sara was mortified. She’d never had any interest in women before, and certainly never let another woman suck on her tits like this. Peter watched the two of them, smiling.

“See Sara, you can be whoever you want to be on this flight. That’s enough, Cindy, you can go back to giving a handjob to the male flight attendant.” Cindy let Sara’s breast come out of her mouth with a plop, and with a smile on her face she returned to the flight crew area up front.

“The choice is yours, really. You can be miserable, and fight my every command, or maybe, just maybe, ‘slutty Sara’ would like to come out to play. What do you think?”

As soon as Peter uttered the phrase ‘slutty Sara’, Sara felt something inside her begin to change. Suddenly, none of this was awful, or repulsive. Actually, it was a little… hot. Sara looked around, realizing that her tits were on display for anyone who might walk by, and found herself getting more and more turned on by it. Then she looked over at Peter in the seat next to her. He was so fucking handsome. And so powerful. He could make her do anything he wanted, and just the thought started making her pussy wet.

“Here’s what I think,” Sara said with a purr as she climbed into Peter’s lap. “I think you should talk less and kiss more.” With that, Sara brought her lips to Peter’s, moaning as his tongue entered her mouth. Peter wrapped his arms around her, running fingers through her dark hair with its strawberry blonde highlights.

Making out was definitely getting Sara super turned on, but she knew she wanted more, and Peter didn’t disappoint. Breaking off their kiss, he shifted Sara off his lap and started pulling off his shorts.

“Hey slutty Sara, how about you suck my cock and then I we fuck at 30,000 feet?” Peter asked with a grin.

Even in first class there wasn’t a ton of leg room for it, but somehow Sara still managed to get to her knees in front of Peter. As she brought her full, sexy lips up to Peter’s cock, she could hardly get the smile off her face. Her lips parted as she took him in her mouth, bobbing up and down on his cock.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, Sara could hear a voice screaming that none of this was right, and that she had to get away. But that voice was so tiny, and no fun. Sara was a slut, and sluts love cock. Peter’s cock tasted so yummy, and she knew exactly what she wanted next.

Making an audible “pop” as she pulled her mouth off his dick, Sara stood up, pulled down her own skirt and panties, and straddled Peter in his chair. As his cock rubbed up against her pussy she reached down to guide him inside of her, and she couldn’t help but feel good as she began rhythmically bouncing up and down on her new lover. As some small part of her mind sobbed, all Sara could do was hold on and reflect on how lucky she was.

* * *