The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

If you are younger than eighteen years
If sex is taboo to yourself or your peers
Then I ask, as a favor to me and to you
Read something else and tell this site adieu!

© 2001 by Sara H. Please ask before posting this story elsewhere.

- sara
* * *

Lustre

by Sara H

* * *

Part Three

Melissa Palmisano sat in the back seat of the SUV, unseen by outside eyes, thanks to the nearly black tint of the windows. It was a risk to be here, regardless, but some risks were necessary in order to move things forward.

She wondered if Vera and Robin had been kept in the same holding cell. If so, they had probably put on quite a show for the other inmates and the cameras. Her hand drifted casually down to the wetness of her snatch as she thought of the tallish, athletic Robin face-to-crotch with the dark red nymph that Vera had become... an obsessed sixty-nine as the two women stretched their legs wider and wider, tongues lashing and torturing each others’ swollen sex, clits throbbing with the song of mindless pleasure...

She mewled as her own climax approached, her mind reeling with every blissful nuance, as it had ever since her inhibitions had been stripped away and she had been reborn.

Data entry seemed like another life. So drab... so dead and colorless... so unlike the exuberant life she had now been given. The mere memory of her change overheated her loins, and she came, body thrashing uncontrollably as she remembered what she had been, and what her awakening had brought to her.

Finally, after several minutes, her spent body, sweaty from her effort, sank back, the SUV now filled with the aroma of her naked, wanton sex.

Thank you, Gretchen, she quietly thought.

The beeping from the monitoring device awakened her from her reverie and she flipped up the screen. As expected, she had a first-person picture of walking down a hallway, escorted by two guards. Vera’s glasses were working perfectly.

She slipped on her own visor and earbuds, and switched to targeting mode. She felt dizzy as the two-dimensional image from the screen transferred to the three-dimensional reality of the visor. It always took a few minutes to get oriented, but after a few moments of vertigo, she was quite at home looking out from Vera’s point of view.

She walked through the door of a small interrogation room and felt herself sitting down, although they were phantom feelings. It was difficult not to feel some physical sensation... it was similar to, but much more profound than the feelings of the “visual surround” movies of her youth.

An agent came down and sat across the table from her. So this was Special Agent Amanda Jessop. Vera had been correct. This woman was a prime candidate for recruitment. Brunette and curly-haired, with a lean face, high cheekbones and the cutest upturn in her nose... she had a body that made Melissa shiver with the anticipation of her “re-alignment”.

All the drills of the past months kicked in and she waited for sustained eye contact. It was the same interview as always, mostly going over the embezzled funds that had been hung on Dr. Doug Lancaster, suspicions of Vera’s and Robin’s involvement, and the temporary suspension of the rest of the staff.

Melissa laughed. The staff was never truly suspended. They just changed location and went covert. They were busier now than they had ever been while working at the lab. Physical location had nothing to do with their devotion to their Goddess, or to their destiny.

Finally, after mostly friendly banter, the agent asked a question that was supposed to get a startled, betraying response from Vera. “So tell me, Dr. Shenander,” said the agent, sugar dripping off of her tongue, “what exactly is a... ‘Mindshredder’?”

The agent, sure that she had found something, caught Vera in an expectant, knowing stare.

Suppressing a giggle, Melissa aimed the targeting lasers at the woman’s pupils and pressed the button that would start the process of showing the agent more than she had wanted to know.

Things that she would, happily, never question again.

Technology was always moving forward. It was such a wonderful thing.

* * *

Amanda, Agent Jessop, stared intensely as she let the question sink home. For some reason, the eye contract felt more forceful than usual... more powerful. She let the smallest smile grace her lips as she watched Dr. Shenander struggle to find a confused answer.

After a moment, the woman finally spoke. “No one was supposed to know about that,” she said, almost in a whisper.

“Why?” pressed Amanda, letting her eyes widen. By God, getting this reaction was making it feel good to stare.

“Well, it was something that wasn’t really a regular part of the project. Dr. Lancaster was embezzling. We knew that. In the end, we had to use the MS device to draw him out of the shadows,” explained Vera.

“Did it affect his mind? Like the Elustre Device?” continued Amanda. She couldn’t believe her good fortune. She would have given her eye teeth for the observers to be here behind the mirror. This early morning interrogation had been spur of the moment, and now she was paying the price. She let the thought go. The video cameras would catch it.

“Yes, you could say it affected his mind. But no, the Mindshredder is not for training... it’s for... enlightening,” said Vera, her voice purring.

“I see. So you enlightened Dr. Lancaster, causing him to turn himself in?”

“Well, I guess you could say that. The explanation is a bit more complex.”

Amanda felt a shimmering buzz at the back of her head. This was what she lived for: getting at the truth, unlocking the vault of mystery. Still staring, she said, rather flatly, “I have all the time it takes, Vera.”

“As you wish. But you have to get into the mindset at the lab. You have to think like I think. Can you do that, Amanda?”

Amanda felt a slight shock as Vera addressed her informally. She looked up at the clock on the wall. Except she saw Vera’s eyes there. No, wait. She hadn’t looked. It didn’t matter. She had to find out the secret. “Yes, I can do that.”

“Good. So as I tell you, just think it yourself. It will all become very clear to you,” soothed Vera.

“Right,” said Amanda. Vera noticed that the agent’s eyes were beginning to look a little glassy from staring. It was time to test the water. “Blink, Amanda.”

Amanda blinked and continued to stare. Her eyes were becoming watery and dilated, now. Things were progressing quite smoothly. Vera felt a twitch in her pussy as her inquisitor’s lips parted slightly, her breathing becoming slow and steady.

“I think that Dr. Lancaster is guilty as hell. He obviously has been working alone on this. The rest of the staff has only been doing their jobs. Investigating them is not only pointless, it verges on criminal harassment. I have to make sure he pays his debt to society.”

“What do you think, Amanda?”

Amanda worked her way up through the fog. She’d been asked a question. That didn’t seem right, but it was there to answer. She searched Vera’s... no, her thoughts... it was so hard to tell which was which. Finally, the answer presented itself. “I think that Dr. Lancaster is guilty as hell. He obviously has been working alone on this. The rest of the staff has only been doing their jobs. Investigating them is not only pointless, it verges on criminal harassment. I have to make sure he pays his debt to society.”

“Yes,” continued Vera, “and that is what I should tell all the agents I work with. And in secret, I need to make sure that any evidence to the contrary, including the tape and record of this interview, is destroyed. Everything must point to Dr. Lancaster, since he is corrupt and evil.”

Amanda repeated every word, the thoughts now her own, shaped and weaved irrevocably into her consciousness.

“And even when others disagree, I hold fast. I am fanatical about it. That is because I serve a higher purpose. I serve an ideal that is embodied in my Goddess. My Goddess is Gretchen Samuels. She is my secret Goddess. I obey and love her. Adore her. Desire only her pleasure. In fact, my obedience is so deep that it is less than a thought. I am obedience to Gretchen.”

Amanda, now mumbling the words, repeating them even as Vera continued, followed with her own litany, “...obedience to Gretchen.”

Vera smiled. Amanda smiled. Vera felt her lust rise and continued, “I am, and always have been a woman who only loved women, emotionally... physically. A... oh, my, yes... a lesbian. And since finding Gretchen, I love and obey only Her and Her followers. I am nothing more and nothing less than Gretchen’s hot little bitch. It is as permanent as granite. To doubt Gretchen is torture... to betray Gretchen is to die...”

Vera smiled. Who but Gretchen would know that Amanda would be such a good little sponge...

* * *

“I have to congratulate you, Agent Jessop, on the diligent effort you’ve put forward to solve this case. I’ve rarely seen such a thorough investigation.”

“Thank you, sir,” said Amanda, beaming. It wasn’t just the praise of her superior that created her joy. It was even more the fact that she had pleased Gretchen enough to receive the reward of a night worshipping the crotch of her Goddess.

“In fact,” continued the Assistant Director, “it’s led to something quite extraordinary. You have been given an assignment about which even I have not been allowed to know the details. You are to report to the address in this envelope. I know it’s all very cloak-and-dagger sounding, but there you have it.”

“No idea at all?” questioned Amanda. “That’s awfully strange...”

“Yes, but in twelve years, I’ve learned to live with strange. You should have seen the two agents I used to work with...”

“I’ll do my best, sir,” said Amanda, gravely.

“I’m sure you will, Agent Jessop.”

Amanda walked down the hall to her office and closed the door. Sitting down at her desk, she opened the envelope and read the contents. Then, she tilted back in her chair, and began to giggle, her hand snaking beneath the waistband of her panties, furiously pinching and circling her rapidly swelling clit...

* * *

The room was even darker than normal. The sound of quiet discussion belied the intensity of the meeting. Even the age and unseen history of the elegant furnishings seemed to press inward, transforming average looking men into Medieval Landowners at the Altar of Power.

Eventually, the voices faded into silence, awaiting comment from the fifty-ish patriarch at the head of the table.

“We are here to welcome our newest members, gentlemen. In a moment, they will all be brought in. Although you will see an obvious break with tradition, I ask that you indulge me. I also ask that you make no comment as to what you are about to witness. There are some strategic advantages to what you will see that may not be immediately obvious.”

Muted grumbling was followed by words from a man seated nearby at the table.

“As you wish, Mr. One.”

“Mr. Seven, please bring in the candidates.”

The lights over the men faded, bathing them in shadows, and spotlights bathed the area just inside the entrance, making the men in the room, for all intents and purposes, invisible. A young man of perhaps twenty-six went to the door, stepped outside, and returned with four women.

Mr. One spoke softly, “Medusa watches.”

The women shifted, stiffening and staring straight ahead.

“Gentlemen, I’d like you to meet our newest members. From left to right, let me introduce them. Our delectable buxom scarlet-haired bombshell with glasses is Dr. Vera Shenander. Next, slightly shorter, with a severe look that hides incredible brilliance, and even more incredible passion, is Dr. Robin Richards. The little plaything beside her is Melissa Palmisano, an absolute jewel of stealthy observation. And lastly, let me introduce our inductee fresh from the bowels of the FDI, Ms. Amanda Jessop.

These women have been hand-picked, gentlemen. Henceforth, in this chamber, and only this chamber, they shall be known as Mr. Eight, Mr. Nine, Mr. Ten and Mr. Eleven.”

Mr. One looked around the men seated at the table with a hint of glee.

“I know you didn’t expect women to be joining us. However, dangerous times sometimes call for a break with tradition, no matter how hallowed it may be.

“Questions?”

Mr. Three began. “Well, the obvious question is why women? With the Julia Shelton crisis, it would seem women would be the last thing we’d want. Certainly with her talents, she’ll figure out that they work with us and will retaliate.”

“A good point,” agreed Mr. One. “But I’ve come up with a rather unique idea. Ms. Shelton has established herself as the head of a lesbian Matriarchy, whose apparent goal is world domination. But there may be a way around her defenses. These women will be infiltrators.

Mr. Five spat, “Then it’s even more dangerous. We know what Ms. Shelton can do. I don’t particularly relish putting my mouth around the barrel of a loaded pistol, like my late comrades.”

Mumblings of agreement moved around the table.

“Just wait and hear me out, gentlemen. I’m sure that shortly it will all be much more clear to you. Having control of Julia is the key,” said Mr. One, quietly.

“The last Board of Eleven tried that, Mr. One, and failed miserably,” said Mr. Two.

“Which is why they failed, Mr. Two. It was not Julia who should have been marked for coercion, and not even her followers. We need someone innocent. Somone militant in her loyalty. These women, who have never met Julia, are completely and irrevocably in the thrall of someone named Gretchen Samuels.”

“I don’t follow,” Mr. Six interjected.

“You will, old friend. Now, please, everyone be quiet as I demonstrate.”

Mr. One turned to the four women at the far end of the table. “Aphrodite responds,” he stated flatly.

The women visibly relaxed and smiled, seemingly unaware that they had been frozen, and completely at home in their surroundings.

“Come and worship your Goddess, slut-puppets,” added Mr. One.

The women moaned and began to slowly remove their clothes, walking around the table as they dropped their attire on the floor. By the time they reached the chair of Mr. One, they were visibly trembling, licking their lips and mewling softly in arousal.

Mr. One stood, and all four women knelt before him. “Goddess, may our minds and bodies ever bring you pleasure,” whispered Amanda.

The other quickly joined in.

“Yes, praise our glorious Goddess!”

“She is our Divine Inspiration and Purpose!”

“Yes, Obedience and Love to Gretchen forever!”

The confused looks around the table amused Mr. One, and he took Robin’s chin in his hand. “The others around the table are my holy consort, which you are joining, my precious slut-puppets. Robin, please tell them who I am, so that they may know that you know and live in Truth.”

“You are the Almighty Goddess Gretchen Samuels, my Goddess!” bubbled Robin, as ecstatic tears washed her cheeks. “You are the Perfect Deity of All Eternity and my only reason for every breath is to serve You!”

The shocked silence of the room was absolutely delicious.

“Vera, what is your sexual orientation?” asked Mr. One, feigning innocence.

“I am a lesbian, Goddess, as it has always been and ever shall be.”

“That’s right, Vera. Melissa, who is it that you desire.?”

“The followers of Gretchen, and above all, my Goddess Gretchen Herself! I mean Yourself!” shouted Melissa, enraptured by the sight of the Holy Queen.

Mr. One unfastened his belt and let his pants drop, and then his boxers, as the luscious women took the unspoken cue and helped him step out of them, removing his socks and shoes as they went. His immense cock sprang forward. “Amanda, how do you explain this?”

“It is the Holy Appendage of Gretchen, my Queen. You have the power to manifest Yourself any way You see fit. It is the Cock of Absolute Desire.”

“Very good. I am well pleased in all of you. Amanda, you may be the first to taste my Holy Flesh.”

At the words of praise, all four women collapsed in screaming fits of orgasm, fingers dancing in their crotches and wantonly tasting their own juices to entertain their Owner.

Amanda slowly rose to her knees, and stretched out her pointed tongue to tease the tip of the engorged member, savoring the pre-seminal fluid that was dripping from it. She licked her lips and slowly slid her mouth over and down the turgid shaft, her body quivering with her own arousal at the honor which had been bestowed upon her.

“Pleasure each other, pets, as Amanda pleasures Me,” said Mr. One, his own voice becoming shaky with excitement. Around the table, the wide-eyed faces of the other board members stayed riveted to the display, hands moving underneath the table, unable to deny their own growing lust.

The women fell to each other, hugrily licking and tasting, finally falling into a daisy chain, tongues to pussies and assholes, fingernails raking over wanton, aroused womanflesh, glorying in their depravity before their Goddess.

Amanda picked up her pace, swallowing Mr. One’s cock again and again, fucking him with her mouth. Her saliva drooled out of her mouth and she reached back to press a finger into his clenching asshole, driving his hips into wilder and wilder gyrations, as even he lost sight of the room and his companions.

Suddenly, he felt his prick swell and explode into her waiting mouth, and he groaned loudly, followed by gasp after gasp as she swallowed every drop of his holy cum.

And then she fell to her own oblivion, cumming from the pleasure she had given, the orgasm for the moment slaking her addiction to the pleasure only her Goddess could provide.

As the other members of the Board began to groan with their own climaxes, Mr. One began to laugh... and laugh... and laugh...

* * *

Mr. One peered around the table, every seat filled, finally, after so long a time. He looked at the newest recruits... possibly the most rabid loyalists ever to grace this chamber. “Oh, my precious slaves,” he said, the evil syrup of his words flowing tangibly down the table, “please don your halos.”

The four women reached down and lifted transparent visors, placing them on their heads, pressing small earbuds into place. Mr. One, looking down at the small console before him, pressed a button, and smiled as their eyes began to vibrate and then seemingly disappear as the Mindshredder took hold.

“Gentlemen, this demonstration was the final test. Now we begin my plan in earnest. These four women, with their many talents, will no longer serve Gretchen Samuels, but Julia Shelton. The only difference is, that for them, I will be Julia Shelton, their perfect Goddess. As they infiltrate her organization, and they are led into obedience, their thoughts will coincide with every other convert... except when they think of her, it is me that they will see. And when they see Julia herself, they will see what they consider to be a blasphemous, malevolent impostor.

“As you can see, their very definitions of what is feminine and what is masculine can be so obscured and convoluted as to make them unreadable by our nemesis, and once they are within her inner circle, they will either use the Mindshredder on her, and elicit her obedience to us, or Julia Shelton will die.”

And, in an event so rare as to be unrecorded in the journals of the Board of Eleven, the room filled with thunderous applause.

Fin.

* * *