The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is for adults only. If you’re under 18, do not read any further.

Please do not post this story without permission of the author.

©2001 by Sara H

* * *

Lustre

by Sara H

* * *

Part Two

Vera Shenander’s body ached. She was disoriented. It almost felt like she was strapped to a table. It took a moment for the reality to sink in.

She was strapped to a table. Tightly. She couldn’t move her head or limbs at all, except to pull uselessly on her muscles. She looked at the lights on the ceiling, noticing that she now wore some kind of transparent visor, trying to see if the could get some sense of where she was. But it wasn’t her eyes that gave her the answer.

It was the whine of the Elustres device.

“Welcome back to the real world, Vera,” said Robin, through the speaker from the control room. “Well, at least reality as you now know it,” she added, sounding slightly amused, “which is subject to change without prior notice.”

“Robin—what the fuck is this?” Vera demanded, her anger flaring.

“Why, it’s the birth of a new direction for Lancaster Associates, Vera. Dr. Lancaster is lying here asleep on the floor, so I’m moving forward with his tacit approval.”

“New direction?”

“Yes, Doctor. We are all going to be working for a new employer. Gretchen Samuels. I know you don’t recognize the name. I will assist in your education. Then you and I will assist in the education of the entire team. Don’t worry, it’s a much more... mmmmmmmm... fulfilling career choice,” purred Robin. “Well, ‘choice’ may not be the best word...”

“I don’t understand, Robin. Please... just let me down and talk to me about what’s going on,” said Vera, fighting through the fog, trying desperately to put conviction and self-assurance into her words. “I’m assuming you plan to use the Elustres device on me, but all it has to offer are strategic and tactical guides. You already know you can’t change my ethical base... you designed the circuitry to be foolproof yourself. The machine will shut down if you even try, so there’s nothing to gain. You’re not well. There’s nothing to accomplish. Please, Robin, let’s talk for a little bit.”

“Yes... you’re right, Dr. Shenander. There’s nothing for me to gain,” said Robin, starting to sound like she was thinking to herself. Vera relaxed a bit. Now, if she could just keep this going...

“But then again, if that’s so, you have nothing to worry about, and the gain will totally be yours, in knowledge and understanding,” giggled Robin. Vera felt her heart sink. This was completely out of character for Dr. Richards. Normally stern and disciplined, she was cackling like a lunatic. Vera was sure that the woman had finally cracked after months of strain.

“That reminds me,” continued Robin. “I worked all weekend to come up with a replacement for the 862 unit. It no longer acts only as a stasis inducer. It’s now something I’ve named the ‘ethics subrogator’. It gets around the failsafe by mimicking the ethics of the subject... a kind of feedback loop that keeps the Elustres device from noticing any changes. I thought you might appreciate my brilliance. You do, don’t you?”

Vera did. And she also came face to face with the real danger of her situation. She did the only thing she knew to do.

She screamed.

Robin didn’t seem to notice.

“The visor on your head is part of another device... one you’re not likely to be familiar with. It’s called a ‘Mindshredder’. It was invented by a loathsome clod named William Meyer. It’s kind of like a thought reorganizer... reshapes everything from core beliefs to everyday inanities. Luckily, Gretchen, my Goddess, and soon to be yours, was able to get it from him, and use it to put him to a better use; namely, worshipping Gretchen and working feverishly to improve the device. And now, she is dedicating the device to an even higher purpose.

“That purpose is the creation of a personal Sapphic Dynasty. Just think of what your life could be like with a woman in control... with Gretchen in power... free from the male constructs that determine how lives should be lived? What paradigms will finally be finally gone? It’s wondrous!

“Do you know why women are so hard to work for? Why they are bitchy in business and politics? It’s because they are operating under imperatives that are the equivalent of shoes that are too tight! It’s like a computer program that is generations old but still has faulty code as its basis! You can’t modify it to make it right. You have to completely rewrite it!” enthused Robin.

“You’re fucking insane,” said Vera, softly.

“No, I’m fucking a vibrator, thinking of your tongue lapping at my pussy and asshole. It’s time to begin.”

Vera jerked as the room suddenly turned... green. She felt her body fall into a kind of limp paralysis, as if the control of her muscles had been bypassed to somewhere else. Her eyes widened and she stared into the ceiling.

As they bulged impossibly, she had the oddest sensation that the room was moving. She knew rationally that the table was being turned upright, but her balance and sense of place had vanished, and her brain, at its deepest level, was telling her that she was the center of the universe around which everything else revolved.

She became dizzy as Robin danced around her, moving crazily around her, releasing her from the table restraints. She knew it was not the case... that Robin was moving normally, but Vera’s disorientation seemed to be growing by the second. She also realized that the straps were no longer needed... this device, whatever it was, was more effective than any physical bindings.

And then, Robin was gone. Nothing happened for the next few minutes. Her mind was still screaming, but finally quieted as she realized it was useless.

The room moved again and brought a small red square to the center of her vision. She realized her eyes had moved, but again, the lack of any outside stimulus gave her the uncanny sensation that the image had been brought to her, and not the other way around.

She felt resigned curiosity creep in on her as the room moved again, and again, and the color of the square slowly changed. She quit paying attention to her surroundings. For some reason, she found the experience so... fascinating.

In fact, she was losing all sense of the room at all, and a kind of feeling of wellness began to move through her in a gentle... no, a seductive wave.

As the room disappeared into a green foggy blur, she saw that there was no way to fight this, even if she wanted to. She knew she was trapped, and it added a kind of indifference, like someone who has...

Her thought ended abruptly as the square changed, became three-dimensional, and transmuted slowly, captivatingly, into the form of a woman... the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. Waves of deep euphoria waltzed on her skin, inside her belly, and tap-danced her swelling clitoris. There was no resistance. There was only this reality. There was only...

“Gretchen,” came the voice of... of...

“Gretchen Samuels. Goddess. Supreme Sovereign. The Perfect Woman you live for and obey.”

“She is your love, your life, Vera. You define yourself only by your relationship to Her and Her desires and needs. Obedience is not a concept, Vera, it is what you are. You are obedience. Vera is obedience to Gretchen. You are pleasure. You are eternal adoration and devotion. You are... slave. You are slut-puppet.

“Your cunt comes alive at the thought of Her. You cum openly at the honor of pleasing Her, and Her mere words cause you to silently climax. You live for this. You live for Gretchen. Everything else is secondary. You will hide your slavery only when it serves the greater purpose of gaining more acceptable recruits for Gretchen. You are starved for Her, addicted to Her... you cannot live without Her. Your deepest cravings are only for Her and those who serve Her. Your pleasure brings only deeper obedience, and deeper obedience only brings greater pleasure, even when it goes against everything you have ever known or believed.”

The emptiness of Vera’s mind soaked it all up like a sponge. She could feel the rational and emotional objections of her past her mind slipping, and then turning on her, telling her over and over that this was right and good. So good.

It was as if a veil was being lifted and she was seeing her reason for existence for the first time. It was like a puzzle falling together in a way that made more sense than anything she had ever known. Her hips began to gyrate and moans escaped her lips. Her tongue salivated and her pussy began to drip juices down her leg.

Robin was already on the verge of cumming, watching the Mindshredder manipulate Vera’s body, teaching her the motions and reactions that would please Gretchen. She was only able to continue her instructions out of the pure obedience that had become her life. Wave after beautiful wave of fire swept through her wet, randy loins as she continued.

“Whatever your sexual orientation has been is of no consequence. You love women. Only women can bring you pleasure. Only women are worthy of your love and obedience. And Gretchen is the Goddess above all to whom you devote every thought and dream. Say it, Vera. Feel the vibrations deep in the core of your being.”

Vera felt something hard and brittle move up through her mind, a spear of final resistance that she grasped desperately. She had to hang on... just one more moment, and then one more...

“Noooo...” she gasped, fighting with every ounce of remaining strength.

“Thank you, Vera,” came Robin’s voice. “It usually takes more to get to someone’s core of resistance, but you’ve done sooo well. Gretchen will be very pleased.”

Vera felt the spear suddenly transform and wrap around her mind like a serpent, bathing her in pleasure as the last of her defenses were not destroyed, but corrupted into the strong, unstoppable realization of her destiny.

“Now, Vera, say it. Feel it,” cooed Robin, her breathing fast and excited.

“I... love women,” started Vera, barely able to speak through the mind-numbing passion she felt. It was as if she were breathing her own super-heated lust. “Only women can bring me pleasure. Only women are worthy of my love and obedience!”

Vera felt her enthusiasm growing as the words became more and more true. “AND GRETCHEN IS THE GODDESS ABOVE ALL TO WHOM I DEVOTE EVERY THOUGHT AND DREAM!!!”

Robin teetered on the edge of her climax as she watched Vera drool and writhe on the table, no longer in need of any coaxing, transformed and corrupted into the newest slut-puppet of her Goddess.

“The word ‘lesbian’ makes your clit spark and crackle with lust. The word ‘dyke’ makes you moan softly in deepening arousal. You are and have always been obsessed with women alone, with no shame or reservation.

“Insatiable. Militant. You lust after all women of all ages and all body types, regardless of attractiveness. You recruit them as Gretchen sees fit. You always recruit in a way that is efficient and will not endanger Gretchen in any way. You use every strategy and tactic you know. You know this. You never question it. It is life and pleasure. It is the Will of Gretchen.

“You are climaxing now, Vera. It is the promise of Gretchen. It is the reward of Gretchen. As you climax, know and accept that your surrender is complete. Know that this is your new and perfect life. When you have fully surrendered, you will commit the final act of your previous, ignorant life. You will simply say, ‘I pray the Goddess accept Her slut’.”

Vera felt the rise of her loins, the tickling of every nerve in her body. It was so far beyond love and even sex that she would betray anything, anyone to achieve what it promised. God? There was no God. There was no loyalty, no need, no sacrifice that did not belong to Gretchen.

Her eyes widened and dilated fully as spasms began to romp through her body like demons of unquenchable lust.

The desire became pain, driving her deeper and deeper towards the promised pleasure and bliss of Gretchen’s Will... the ache was a torturous burn within the well of her soul, and she felt, almost as if it were someone else, her lips open and whisper... “I pray... the Goddess... accept... Her slut...”

And then, like a crystal chalice reflecting the light of a hundred suns, she came. It was eternal. It was beyond life or death. It was pure white, inescapable, burning away all that she had been that would not please her Goddess.

It was... the Will of Gretchen.

to be continued...

* * *