The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Setting Up House: Linog Kay — Latest Incarnation of God, Part 2

Upon becoming the latest incarnation of God, Linog Kay (his new name) tried out his new powers in a completely hedonistic way in Vegas. He quickly learned however that he wanted to fashion a new home where life would take on a style more suited to a god.

* * *

I spent a week in my suite at Bellagio, acquiring toys of all kinds and fucking a dozen beautiful women. It should come as no surprise that I used mind control, one small portion of my new god powers, to turn them into my fantasy lovers, nor that I set things up for repeat visits if I so desired at times and dates as yet to be determined. This was all fun and all, but after a week, the novelty of the Bellagio suite started to wear off and I decided I wanted a place of my own. I wanted a place fitting a god.

I decided to go about the process the old fashioned way with paper and pencil and professionals designed to help out. I had used my god powers over the last week to each day take advantage of what I determined to be upcoming market news to turn my eight digit fortune into a ten digit fortune in the stock market. I made sure that the people at the SEC suffered the same inability to follow up on my anomalous trading that had befallen the people over at the IRS and at several gaming establishments following my string of progressive slots wins. I was now a billionaire less than two weeks after becoming God. Thus, there were very few limitations on my new home and those that might exist wouldn’t remain long after I became aware of them.

The more I thought about it, the more I expanded the ideas of my home. First it was just a luxury home in the $5-10 million dollar range, then a compound with separate homes to house my workers and lovers. Finally, I settled on something more akin to a small village than a personal residence, but with my residence being the centerpiece. I debated on a number of different locations and finally decided on a remote ranch between San Francisco and Sacramento in the rolling hills before you reach the flatlands.

Once I had decided on the property, I flew to Sacramento and took a limo to the ranch accompanied by Ginger. Ginger was one of the dozen girls I had fucked in Vegas and decided I liked her enough to keep her around. I had long term plans to bring the O’Brien twins, Brit and Bea whom I had bedded my first night out of Linog orientation, to the ranch, but for now Ginger was a good single companion. She had no illusions about us being a couple and viewed herself as my mistress by now. I put a thousand dollars into an account for her every day we were together. This made her very motivated to make me want to keep her around. I knew I would eventually tire of her and so did she, but it was nice having someone around that had some form of context with me for more than two days. She was smart enough to know that although our arrangement was primarily about sex, there was much more.

If you saw Brit, Bea and Ginger together, you might think they were twins plus a non-twin sister. I definitely had my type. They were all three what one would call a ginger redhead with pale freckled skin, blue eyes and bright red hair. Ginger’s tits were a tad smaller than the twins’, but even more provocatively shaped. Ginger had a thing for anal sex and an ass that made it likely she could fulfill her desire for it. Being God, it was easy for me to ascertain that she was not faking this anal obsession and it was nice to have a fringe benefit like that without having to use my mind control abilities.

That morning, Ginger had performed her routine morning blowjob on me which always started slow and ended with her throating me while I pumped my cum down her throat in the throes of orgasm. She wasn’t as naturally excited about deepthroat oral as she was anal, but with my mind control, besides putting in a convincing performance, she was learning what pleased me the most and ensured she repeated those things as a sort of job insurance. On the drive from the airport she offered to go down on me again, but I had other things on my mind. I was all business, checking the stock market by reading the headlines and using those as starting points for observation of corporate boardrooms both in real time and “recorded.” The recorded sessions were really neat. I could go back in time but not forward. I don’t mean I could go back in time and change history or branch to a new reality or anything like that. What I could do was basically like being able to pull up 3D video of past events and observe. I was at a point where I was learning the signs to look for and how to follow up on them so that my morning trades only took about two hours to complete. After the stock market work was done, I researched the ranch ownership till I was satisfied.

It was after three in the afternoon when we arrived and the shadows were starting to get a little long in the winter afternoon. The huge old oak trees dotted the rolling hills. The ranch house was moderately sized and was nothing spectacular. That was okay. I wasn’t buying it for the house. A fair offer was $2.5 million. The owners, an older couple, weren’t interested in selling though. I kind of felt bad as I went to work with my mind control. Soon they saw the value in having more cash for expenses in their old age. They saw that it would be helpful to live near a hospital and shopping. By the time I was done playing with their minds, they were eager to sign over their ranch for fair market value. They even thanked me for making them see the light as I drove away with an letter of intent signed with a little light still shining through the trees. At one point, the sunset was most glorious. For a moment, I felt a little like an underachiever as the acquisition paled in comparison to the first earthly Linog (Latest INcarnation Of God.) having created not only earth, but our sun and many others, the splendor of which I was now enjoying. Oh well, I liked what I liked.

On the way back to the airport, I fucked Ginger on the seat that ran along one side of the limo and had a martini. It wasn’t the most incredible sex I’d had since I became God, but it was the most emotional. I don’t mean to say I was teary eyed or anything. I’m saying that it was less about lust and more about connecting with another human being after a momentous occurrence. In this case I was embarking on the creation of something that would take on a bit of its own life. The Linog compound was going to be something unprecedented.

When I got back to Vegas, I had an unexpected surprise. You might wonder how one could surprise God, since he is all-knowing, right? Well, just because I CAN know all, doesn’t mean I do. I’m a little lazy by nature and knowing a lot involves some work. Maybe in a couple hundred years, stuff like that will seem like second nature, but I am still learning. At any rate, the surprise was that my half brother Mark had come to see me. We shared a dad, but didn’t grow up together.

I had already eaten but Mark hadn’t so I went to dinner with him at Margaritaville. It seems he had seen me in the paper and being down on his luck, he thought he might get a loan from me. I thought about it and offered him one on the condition that he take a position at my new compound, first as manager of the construction, then as an operating manager. I wanted someone to handle the not so little, but seriously boring stuff and although I wasn’t close to him, I knew he had the ability to do something like this. I hinted at side benefits and he was all mine. I used my mind control to ensure that he would take the job seriously and give it his all and that he would overlook anything that might make him curious about what was really going on with me, then started outlining what I wanted to happen.

I got Mark a suite next to mine at the Bellagio and called the O’Brien twins to entertain him for the evening. For him, they were on the clock and I had no qualms about paying them for services rendered. They wanted to split their time between Mark and me, but first of all, I didn’t want them distracted from Mark and second of all, I was, for the first time in a while, not in the mood for sex when I went to bed.

The next day he started lining up meetings with me and potential architects, figuring out what was needed to complete building, scheduling things and basically doing stuff that took a lot of time and effort. I had never been a morning person, but since becoming God, I had taken to sleeping less and less including getting up at 4 a.m. I didn’t need sleep really anymore, but it was an old habit that died hard. Mark didn’t rise until after ten. The twins had really given him a workout before slipping away to the airport once Mark was asleep. During that time, I picked up a pair of laptops and mobile phones and linked them so I could stay in constant communication with Mark during the building process. I basically wrote software that connected all four devices. I also did one of my huge database like searches to find executive assistants for both Mark and me, both incredibly hot and single of course. I could have just made Mark my mindlessly devoted manager/slave but this was so much more fun.

We had a two hour meeting that day over a catered lunch. After lunch, Mark set about business while I made arrangements to interview my assistant the next day. I had a sixty inch 3D LED television delivered to my suite along with a PS3 and started playing the latest Call of Duty for the rest of the day, ordering room service for snacks well into the night. I only used my god powers to speed things up between games and improve performance for all players in my lobbies. Nobody would have guessed from my gaming skills that I was the latest incarnation of God.

The next morning when I awoke, my sexual desire was in full gear. Ginger was sound asleep so I slapped her bare ass and told her to get busy sucking my cock as she rose from the dead. She started giving me a blowjob but quickly I placed her so she was leaning over the edge of the bed, feet on the floor, and fucked her from behind. I was in some sort of frenzy and with energy I had never felt before, I rammed into her from behind. Although at first Ginger was a bit resentful of the way I woke her, she quickly got into the spirit and was loving the feel of my cock fucking her like an animal. I then had her get on her back and I fucked her missionary style. Seconds after I entered her, I used mind control and started her on the type of g-spot orgasm that lasts longer than your typical clitoral climax. By the time I emptied my pent up load into her, she was sure she was in love with me. I smiled as the thick semen pumped into her and I triggered a clitoral climax on top of her g-spot climax sending her into what looked like an epileptic fit. A long shower which included a blowjob finally ended the sex session. Knowing how I wanted the rest of the day to go, and knowing I always got my way these days I made a decision. Once Ginger was dressed, I sat her down and told her I was ready to move on. I gave her the information she needed to access her account and added a $5000 bonus. I used mind control to make sure she looked on the bright side and assured her I would call her back to be my whore for the night now and then which made her happy.

I then headed out to my meeting with my soon to be executive assistant.