The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Linog Kay — The Latest Incarnation of God

Our last god retired and as is the custom, his successor was randomly chosen and I won the lottery. As such I have all god powers and answer to nobody, not even those who chose me. You’ve heard the saying that absolute power corrupts absolutely. It is so true. I always thought I would use such power for maintaining world peace but I see now that it would require a lot of work on my part. Perhaps when I’ve tired of living the good life, I’ll start on what I call my noble list. Till then, I thought you might like to hear how I fill my days.

A little background would be helpful. I was picked to be the next god, complete with immortality, at the age of thirty-five. This was rather fortunate as I could have just as easily been picked when I was less mature or old and jaded. Early mid-life was a good time for me I think. I can do just about anything but doing things that require huge amounts of data and resources take planning and concentration. My definition of huge of course has changed dramatically.

I followed the advice in the orientation and maintained my earthly body and identity to ease my transition. Once orientation was over, I headed to a local Indian casino and proceeded to win their highest progressive jackpot. I drove directly to Reno and did the same in several casinos, followed suit at Tahoe at one casino and then flew to Las Vegas where I really cleaned up. Usually this sort of activity would raise red flags in the gaming community as well as when I filed my income tax return, but I used my god powers to get around those pesky inconveniences. Every time someone takes the case of following up on my situation, they get a severe cold or other temporary but disabling malady. Eventually, they just decide it isn’t worth it. At any rate, after taxes I netted a cool $15 million my first day as Linog and it wasn’t even noon yet. Some extreme shopping took place and by dinner time I was driving a pale yellow convertible Bently Contintental GTC Speed and wearing a fine wool suit with a dozen more in the closet of my suite at the Bellagio along with shirts, shoes, etc. matched to them.

It was now time to find some companionship for the evening

I did what amounted to a database search in my room. I quickly narrowed down the women I wanted to spend the night with. The O’Brien twins were high class hookers who were in town early for an appointment the next evening with an investment banker. I found the information I needed and determined that they had a dinner reservation for just the two of them at a fine steakhouse at Wynn. This would have taken a good private dick so long to do that it would be the next day before he found out. For me, I just accessed the information as easily as you look up someone’s number in your cell phone. Okay, actually it was far easier. I love my life.

Of course reservations for the same evening were impossible for a mere mortal to acquire, but using mind control, the maitre d’ found a way to squeeze me in. My table preference was very specific so that I would be seated next to the objects of my desire. I had a couple of hours to kill before dinner so I updated my facebook page then went downstairs and proceeded to play a few very unfair hands of blackjack, walking away with enough cash for the night’s restaurant bill and incidentals—not enough to have to fill out a tax form, but just barely.

By the time I got to the valet, my car was waiting. He appreciated the generous tip as did the valet at Wynn when I arrived. I then headed toward the restaurant and was seated. I timed my entrance so that I had received my menu by the time the twins arrived. Watching them be seated took my breath away. Knowing I was going to be fucking them both before the evening ended caused me to have to shift in my seat as my cock took notice of the slim but curvy redheads in short evening gowns. I had already previewed their nude bodies when I selected them so I knew exactly what was under those shimmery dresses. Although they were beautiful all over, possessing matching covergirl faces, long legs and fantastic asses, it was their tits I was really enthralled with. They were the most beautiful D cups I had ever seen. They were firm and natural and instead of being round, the upper swell actually curved out then inward slightly before reaching puffy pink areolas and pencil eraser nipples.

I waited till they had their menus, then I caused Brit to knock her fork to the floor. It was a simple matter of using mind control to take over her motor function briefly to accomplish this. I was all ready to spring into action, having willed my cock soft for now. I quickly picked up the fork and told Brit that I would ensure the wait staff got her a clean one immediately. I made eye contact with our waiter who had managed to work it out so he could wait on only our two tables, courtesy again of a little mind control on both him and the other staff involved in the unusual decision.

“Allow me to introduce myself, ladies.” I announced. My name is Linog Kay. You’re both quite beautiful and if you don’t mind, I would like to join you for dinner. I waited for them to politely decline before employing a little mind control. In their line of business, this was expected. They didn’t know me and they weren’t the kind of hookers who see clients who have not been well screened ahead of time. They were also used to men trying to get in their pants. Brit and Bea exchanged a knowing glance. They had been through this before. What they didn’t realize was that several of their decisions in the last few hours, including their wardrobe choice, had changed at the last minute from far more conservative offerings to coincide with my desires. I smiled as I noted, “I am all alone and really, you will find me to be a delightful dinner companion.”

Brit and Bea both said, “No, Thank you.” simultaneously as they had done so many times in the past. Like most twins, they knew each other well and often said the same thing in response to a question in unison. They both looked shocked though because they didn’t really say those words. They only thought those words while their mouths said, “We would love that.” I smiled and as the waiter placed a clean fork at Brit’s setting and took the dirty one from me, I asked him to add a setting to their table because I would be joining them. The girls were both smiling and nodding externally while inside they wanted to tell the waiter it was all a mistake. The waiter quickly set me up at their table and let us be to make our menu decisions.

I sat at table with the two stunned stunners and told them what they would like. I actually knew better than they did which items would suit them for the night and I had already decided my meal hours earlier. I then told them that they should relax because they had finally found a man they could think of as a friend instead of a client. I proceeded to tell them that I was the welcome break they needed from their prostitute gig and that spending the night with me was going to leave them feeling fresh and invigorated for a long time. Their normal reaction was quashed and I instead had them react exactly as I told them they should. They decided it was not only okay that I was sharing a table, but that a night of non-professional recreational sex was exactly the “break” from whoring they needed. Furthermore, they decided, each independently, that a condom would not be needed tonight. I knew one wasn’t needed since I had already scanned them for STD’s and ensured I would not be delivering any sperm.

We ordered filets and during the course of the evening, I slowly increased the two redheads’ sexual desire. By the time I paid the dinner bill, they were almost wet enough to soak through their dresses and place wet spots on the chairs. For the last couple of hours they had been describing some of their most erotic talents in detail. During the ride back to my suite I allowed myself to get hard as Bea sat next to me rubbing my cock while Brit took off her thong panties and flashed her shaved pink pussy at me from the back seat by way of the rear view mirror. Without my god powers, I would have wrecked no doubt.

As we entered my suite, I closed the door and told them we would have more fun if they first pleasured each other. They giggled and agreed—they were now programmed to think any suggestion by me was the best thing to do. Their clothes came off incredibly quickly, the bed covers were pulled down, and they started kissing each other on the lips. My cock got even harder than it already was. They quickly progressed to alternating sucking on each other’s tits before they got into a sixty-nine position eating each other’s bald pink gashes like starved children offered hotdogs and milkshakes. I watched and took my time undressing.

Once naked, I called out to them and told Brit to come to me and show me the incredible cocksucking skills she had bragged about at dinner. The centerfold worthy redhead smiled and approached. She took my cock in her hand and gently squeezed, holding it as she lowered herself to her knees, all while maintaining eye contact with me. Let me just tell you this. There is a reason these girls net in the high six figures selling sex and it isn’t just their magnificent bodies. I suddenly knew that I had never had my cock properly sucked ever before. If I hadn’t exercised a little cheating, I would have cum in her mouth within thirty seconds. Instead, Brit bobbed on my cock, deepthroating me most of the time, wondering how I could have such control for twenty minutes while her sister sat on the edge of the bed, legs spread, masturbating furiously enough to make her fantastic tits bounce. I finally allowed Brit’s skills to take full effect without dampening efforts on my part and my cum gushed into her expert mouth.

Next, I laid on the bed on my back and instructed Bea to ride me cowigirl style while Brit kneeled at my head so her tits hung directly over my mouth for my sucking enjoyment. Soon I found another reason these girls were paid so highly. Their pussies were so tight, it was like they had been virgins just the week before. The sight of Bea’s little pink cunt taking my cock into it was a beautiful sight and I kept peeking in between sucking on Brit’s D cups. I then started in with the dirty talk that turns me on so much.

“Fuck me you dirty whore! Ride me with your tight little cunt like the slut you are. Work for my cum you nasty bitch!” Of course, anticipating my verbal abuse, I had given both girls what amounted to post-hypnotic suggestions and the degrading tirade increased their sexual excitement. Normally, they would pretend to be excited by such talk in the course of their work, but tonight, they were truly excited and their performances reflected it. Bea rode my cock like she couldn’t get it deep enough, moaning and whimpering it felt so good. Brit’s tits rubbed my face while she fingered herself. Bea was on the edge of climax for a long time, artificially restricted from going over that edge until I gave the mental command. Suddenly her body spasmed and she yelled, “OH MY GODDDDD, I’m CUMMINGGGGG!!!” As I realized she had just referenced me without realizing it, I bucked my hips and came hard in her tight cunt.

In the morning, I fucked Brit’s ass while Bea sucked my balls gently. We took a shower and made arrangements to hook up weekly. Then before they left, Bea gave me a goodbye blowjob which rivaled the one her sister had performed the night before.

It’s good to be God.