The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

OVERALL SUMMARY: Something strange has awoken on Billy’s campus, and it’s turning the guys into assorted gay wet-dreams and fantasies-come-true. But as Billy watches the old lives of his friends collapse under the weight of their new needs and desires, he knows he has to figure out the mystery of what’s going on and stop it... before he too gets hit with the same thing that he’s working so hard to halt.

CHAPTER SUMMARY: Billy wakes up to find himself transformed into an incubus, and not entirely in control.

* * *

LINDEN’S THRONE

Chapter 7

I woke up in my bed: confused, disoriented, and starving.

I wasn’t sure what day it was, or what time it was, or what had happened. Had I passed out last night? I couldn’t remember much. I didn’t feel hungover. Just... so hungry. Bone-deep hungry.

And so incredibly horny.

My hand slipped down to my dick before I knew what was happening. And groaned in surprise. My hand on my cock felt surreal, it felt fantastic. I could feel my balls shifting slightly, I could feel every millimeter of skin on my cock, it was like my entire brain was shifting down to my dick.

It just felt so fucking perfect.

My body hummed with pleasure, and I closed my eyes and hummed in satisfaction, letting my head fall back onto my pillow as I pulled on my cock.

I had a sense that there was something I was supposed to remember...

something I couldn’t afford to forget

but the sensations were making my toes curl and I was whimpering, gasping, wiggling in my sheets just from this touch to my cock, my tail lashing back and forth, my claws digging into the mattr—

I grabbed hold of the tail as it waved in front of my eyes and my mind just screamed WHAT—

—but grabbing it had been a terrible mistake, the moment I touched it a jolt shivered down my spine and I suddenly felt so fucking needy

my asshole pulsed, abruptly awake

and both my hands shot to my cock and I began rubbing it at double the pace, fucking my own hands in desperation, riding the coming wave—

—I was desperate to touch the tail again—

(the fuck is going, the FUCK is going on—)

—but

the moment I let go of my cock it was just, I can’t, and my hands would shoot back down and I’d begin rocking back and forth on the sheets again

Finally I figured out a compromise. As the tail (my tail?) lashed close to my face, I lunged my head forward and caught it nimbly in my teeth.

It was like trying to hold a struggling fish but so, so, so much better—

—caressing it with my tongue, nipping it with my teeth and just fucking going insane with how it felt, it was like rippling waves of bliss sparking over every inch of my skin, my eyes rolling back in my head, I just—

—with a loud grunt, I came all over myself.

And instantly I knew something was wrong

with each shot I could feel layers and layers stripped away from my mind

it felt fucking good and I could feel my thoughts ejaculating, it felt so satisfying to just groan and release and shoot them all out, every drop—

—every drop—

I fell back with a satisfied moan, spent.

Looked around.

Grunted. Scratched my arm a bit. Yawned wide.

Didn’t know where I was.

Looked around some more.

Not outdoors. Smells weird.

Blink a bit.

I grunt again and flip over, my stomach growling. Feels empty. Trying to think.

Nothing there.

Laughing hysterically, rocking back and forth.

Notice a loose thread, begin picking at it with interest. I sense bodies around me, dimly, through walls. But faint. Too far away. I growl at the thread instead.

Hungry.

Nostrils flare. I groan. Make a noise, whining, whimpering. Flop to the floor on all fours, tracking the smell of food.

There. OH, food—

My tongue darts out of my mouth, dainty and pink. I’m not sure what do, can’t remember how to use it right. But the tongue knows, and it carefully forms a sot of tube and begins lapping and siphoning the food off the rug.

My tongue darts to the right. I follow it with my head, amazed at how it knows. It knows. There is more food there.

Ambrosia.

I feast.

Some minutes later, I gradually became aware that I was on my dorm floor, delicately licking my own cum off the carpet. It was like turning a sudden light bulb back in my head. I almost leaped back and stopped. But my body was on autopilot, smarter than me at the moment, and with each lick, I could feel more and more awareness, a reverse drain, my mind expanding like a sponge, slowly trickling in—

—I realized, piece by piece, what I was returning to my body.

I went back to licking my cum with a sudden desperate need.

Finally, after a thorough half-hour search for every spare drop, I sat back on my bed. A terrified sunken feeling was paralyzing my stomach. I was shaking with fear. I didn’t even know if I’d found every last bit of my mind, but this was the best I could do. This was what was left in my head, for now, and I’d have to deal with it, and the first thing I needed to know was—

What had HAPPENED last night?

* * *

An hour later, I’d ransacked my room but I was no closer to learning anything useful.

There was a small, burnt-looking pile of garlic and chalk, but I had no memory of lighting it on fire, and plus, I didn’t even know you could burn chalk.

The hardwood part of my floor was unusually clean, as if it had been mopped, or swept by an industrial-strength hurricane.

I’d flipped through my books, shaking out the pages, thinking maybe I’d have left myself a message, or a document, or something—

But no. Nothing. If I’d left any notes, someone had made sure they disappeared.

I tried to remember last night. All I got was a vague watercolor blur. The past week was all a blur, actually, and I was suddenly concerned that I might have been missing classes. I might be missing a class right now.

Not that it mattered. I gazed mournfully at my tail as it lashed around my ankles, alerted into motion by my thinking of it.

I wondered suddenly if I was going crazy.

When I’d looked into the mirror, I’d seen that I also had horns. Little pointed black nubs peeking through my hair. My nails looked a little odd, almost normal, except I remembered clawing at my mattress so I knew something must be off there too.

But the strangest part, maybe, was that I could still somehow sense the bodies. Other people, other students, but I could somehow tell where they were. Sort of smell them through the walls. It was disconcerting, and it kept reminded me that I was hungry. It’d eaten a couple of nutrition bars I’d had stashed in my desk, but it hadn’t seemed to help.

The worst of the strangest part was that the hungrier I got, the longer my horns seemed to grow—I could feel the damn things pushing out of my head. Becoming more and more visible—and the more insistently my tail was roping through the air. Getting perky. It just made me so uncomfortable, on top of everything else, to have a second part of my body that I couldn’t quite control—like my dick I guess, but longer, and somehow smarter, and I suspected it didn’t necessarily have the same goals in mind as me.

I sighed and began hunting for some sweatpants and a hoodie. I was still vibrating from anxiety at not having any memory of the entire past week, but I was trying my best to calm myself down. Had to find answers before I began freaking out properly. Figured that I needed to hide this... whatever-it-was... and go searching.

My immediate thought was to find Yamir and see if he knew anything. At the very least, it would be someone to talk to.

(—yeah, sure, Yamir, that fucker, he’ll be a HUGE help, that fucking little backstabbing selfish—)

The thought echoed briefly in my head and then disappeared back into the black. I abruptly squeezed my eyes shut, concentrating, trying to fish it back out, wriggling into the darknesses of my mind, trying to find it—

It was gone. No use.

I sighed and opened my eyes again, continued searching for my hoodie.

Part of me toyed with the idea of just brazenly stepping out of my room and saying “oh, yeah, isn’t this costume so great?” and seeing how far I could go with it before anyone figured out it wasn’t a costume.

I mean, I had a feeling that most people would do an insane amount of mental gymnastics to accommodate my sudden manifestation of horns and a tail (“they must be stuck on with stage glue!” “that tail has to be animatronic—have you been raiding the robotics lab again, Billy?”), just like people are always so certain that a magic trick has got to be fake, no matter how convincing it appears.

I’ve always been one of those people who entertained the thought that a real wizard could get a career as a stage magician and no one would know the difference. Or, more like, no one wants to be that stupid dope who’s convinced something supernatural must be going on when rabbits are pouring out of your sleeves.

It’s just a magic show folks, keep the line moving!

But this didn’t seem the time to tempt fate. And I didn’t know who was behind this. I didn’t want them to see me like this, to give them the satisfaction of knowing that whatever they had done to me had worked.

I’d pulled on my hoodie and was struggling with my sweatpants, which kept getting stuck on my not-quite-toenails-not-quite-claws, when my dorm door burst open and stupid fucking Alexander barreled in with his stupid dopey-cartoon-dog voice, yelling “Hey Billy, Professor Ivan said to make sure you get today’s homework and that you don’t miss Thursday’s class WOAH HOLY SHIT have you been raiding the robotics lab again Billy—”

That was as far as he got before my new body took over. Sweatpants forgotten, I pounced into the air, my tail lashing. I could see stupid Alexander’s eyes widen, almost in slow motion, as I sailed through the air and landed feet-first on his chest, knocking him to the floor of my dorm room.

I crouched with my hands on his chest, keeping him pinned, grinning like a maniac as my feet kicked into motion and shredded his pants and boxers. Beneath the tatters, his cock lay flaccid and shrunken from fear. But I knew what to do. Without even thinking, I gave him a powerful slap across the cheek, knocking his head back an inch, my nails nicking him lightly.

His cock instantly plumped up in what was probably the fastest erection stupid Alexander had ever had.

He stared at me, his cheek stinging red from the slap, probably more terrified than he’d ever been in his life. I descended on his erect cock, not a single other thought in my head, and swallowed it down my throat. Stupid Alexander just groaned and let his head flop backwards onto the floor.

I was good at giving head before. But now I was very good. I was supernaturally good.

Before long, he began gasping and writhing, and his balls contracted as he shot into my mouth. The taste was like ambrosia on my tongue. My head suddenly bloomed with essence and personality—not quite mine, but good enough, and somehow more satisfying to my hunger for that reason. I stored it away in a pocket of my mind, and my eyes rolled back in pleasure as I greedily swallowed every drop.

For a moment, the bone-deep hunger was satisfied. Or, at least, not as intense as it had been since I’d been awake. But now that I wasn’t as desperately hungry, I could think. I could realize what would fill that itch, and I wanted MORE MORE MORE

Beneath me, stupid Alexander began to regain his senses as he tried to pull himself up in a sitting position. “Billy, what the hell are you doing—”

My tail swiftly wrapped around his throat, cutting off that thought. I smiled, pleased to know that my tail was cooperating with me. I crawled up to stupid Alexander’s face and gave him a slow lick across his lips. I knew somehow that it would make his mouth tingle strangely, and that he would open up his lips without even meaning to. When he did, I dove my tongue into his mouth, my tail loosening up as I continued to kiss him until I heard him swallow. Then I pulled back, and let my saliva in his system do the rest.

His head fell back on the floor again. His cock leaped to attention, painfully erect. I sank back on my haunches and swallowed his dick again, my hands stroking his balls with fondness as I ran my tongue up and down his shaft, luxuriating in the musky taste of his cock. I almost choked on his cock and fucking loved it, dove down deeper, trying to choke on it again. I heard him whimper as my throat coaxed a second load out of him.

It was just as delicious the second time around. Not as satisfying, somehow, but I swallowed every drop nonetheless.

I glanced up at stupid Alexander. He had passed out, exhausted from the emotional and hormonal overload. Not that I blamed him.

I gave his balls a few affectionate licks, nuzzling them with my nose and enjoying their smell. Then I leaped off of stupid Alexander’s body and bounded through my open door and down the hall on all fours.

Wearing my college hoodie and nothing else—sweatpants forgotten, my bare ass and legs tingling from the cool air. Tail lashing, twitching my ass back and forth as I careened with excitement through the dorm on all fours, hunting for my next meal—

* * *

Michael was noticing things. For example: that guys kept disappearing into the woods bordering the music building.

He only really noticed it because he was going through a short list of guys, written on the back of an envelope, courtesy of Billy.

But no one seemed to be home.

Nickel wasn’t home, but apparently that was nothing new. Nickel had been sleeping somewhere else for a few days, according to his hallmate. Michael left a note on his door.

He decided to try for Kevin next. Kevin was out. Michael left a note on his door.

He tried for Adam. Adam was out too. Michael left a note on his door, sighed, shook his head and tried Yamir’s place next.

Yamir wasn’t on his list, but he figured Adam might be there, and he just wanted to find somebody on that stupid list... And this was the weirdest part of all—half of Yamir’s dorm seemed abandoned. Some of the doors were even hanging open, so you could see how many people were missing. Yamir was gone—and so were Fred, and Liam, and Christopher, and a whole bunch of others... Michael knocked on every door for a whim. Yep, only the girls were answering.

Michael muttered “Jesus Christ!” under his breath, and he went get some breakfast while trying to process this. Billy might have been onto something. He’d try to catch him in the dining hall if he could... Billy was always there at this hour on Sundays, munching on scrambled eggs like he had no care in the world...

The girls walking on the path in front of Michael were being unusually loud. He tried to shut them out to concentrate on his thoughts, but it wasn’t working. Some girl he recognized as Mary was complaining to her friends about relationship troubles, it seemed like. “And I swear, he hasn’t been home since last night and he hasn’t even called or even texted, that lunk, I thought I meant something to him, omigod...”

Suddenly Michael sharpened his focus. “Wait, are you talking about Craig?”

The girls rounded on Michael. “Yeah! Have you seen him? Where is he? Is he cheating with Jenny, that slut? (Okay so she’s not really a slut and I shouldn’t be using that word like that, I know, but if Craig is sleeping with her I will totally call her a slut right to her face!)”

Michael answered slowly. “No... I haven’t seen him... I was just wondering if you’d seen him since last night? I had a question... for a class...”

Mary huffed and crossed her arms. “Angela insists that she saw him this morning in the woods by the music building, and naked like a real creep, and Mary thinks a bunch of the guys are planning some stupid prank ’cos so many of them are missing, but I don’t believe any of that for a second—”

“Thanks, gotta go!” Michael sprinted off to the dining hall, ignoring the exclamations from the girls behind him. Breakfast first—can’t do this on an empty stomach—and then straight to the woods right after. Change of plans.

Mary squinted at his retreating figure with annoyance. “So rude! I bet he’s in on that prank too, you just wait and see! Guys are so dumb sometimes...”

* * *

In retrospect, it was definitely for the best that Michael didn’t go straight to the woods. And I can’t decide if it was for the best or for the worst that Michael went to the dining hall first instead of checking my dorm, because there were indeed plenty of guys still here, but... probably not in the state that Michael had been hoping to find them.

There was a trail of six exhausted bodies lying in the hall behind me, various pants and gym shorts lying around, shredded to pieces. I was currently working on the seventh, hoovering his cum down my throat as he gave a final groan and passed out like the rest.

Of course, this was the second floor. I’d already finished with the first floor by now.

As I finished swallowing this poor rando’s load, the pleasure of it all built up in me to unbearable heights and I squeezed my eyes shut as my own cock suddenly pulsed and exploded, shooting cum everywhere like a geyser. My brain instantly emptied out, but unlike the first time, I didn’t panic.

Third time this happened, so far.

Used to it now.

Content.

Daintily licking it all back up, depositing—depositing—

There we go. I gave a final lick and finished depositing my cummed-out brain back into my head. My thoughts glowed in my brain, white and satisfactory.

Most of there were there, I hoped. Hopefully I wasn’t losing any... not that I’d know if I was...

Apparently too much cum down my throat would make me spurt. (Sucking cum did feel awfully good, as of this morning...) But so long as I got it all inside me again, I was fine. Mostly.

And for the first time that whole day, I didn’t feel so goddamn hungry anymore.

Strangely I could feel the pieces of everyone’s mind inside me—along with my own self—but the other people’s minds weren’t really there in a way I could access. They were just... like photographs, or something. It was an odd sensation.

I ignored it and staggered to my feet, feeling a little tipsy but otherwise far more perky and like my usual self than I’d felt waking up.

I noticed that my horns seemed to have shrunk to near invisibility, hiding in my hair—growing dormant, I guess. My tail was still there, annoyingly enough, but also mostly dormant now. Satisfied. Hanging a little limp and tired, to my amusement.

I stretched, gave a little shake to my spine that wiggled all the day down to my butt and ended up making my asshole twitch happily. And a sudden image flashed through my head—a chalk diagram drawn on my floor, like a shoddy attempt at a magic circle—I froze, trying to catch the image before it disappeared without a trace.

Had I tried to summon a demon or something, and this weird transformation was the result?

That didn’t really sound right... I shook my head. Despite the abating of the hunger, it still felt like Novocaine had been applied to chunks of my mind. (Or maybe that was from traces of semen I hadn’t been able to lick up from the carpet...)

So I did what I always do when I need to think about something. I headed for the showers. Particularly, the stall in the corner bathroom that no one likes, because that shower is so cantankerous. But I’d figured out how to make it work smoothly, and I liked being able to take long showers there without getting interrupted by someone waiting for the stall.

As I let the hot water run over me, I tried again to recall something, anything, about the night before, but all I got was a sense that maybe something had gone terribly wrong between Yamir and me, though I had no idea what...

But even so, I couldn’t help but relax a little.

It wasn’t really like my situation was any better, or that I understood what was going on at all. But at least for the first time I felt more in control of myself. And that was something.

All of that changed, of course, the moment I got out of the shower and saw the message that I’d apparently left on the shower mirror last night, drawn with a finger—nearly invisible unless you happened to take a shower in this particular stall, and happened to fog up the mirror from taking a hot shower for too long—so no one would necessarily think, or know, to erase it...

BILLY IF YOU SEE THIS THEN IT MEANS THAT WHATEVER-IT-IS GOT TO YOU & ERASED YOUR MEMORY & PROBABLY ERASED ALL THE MESSAGES YOU LEFT FOR YOURSELF IN YOUR ROOM, SO GO FIND MICHAEL RITE NOW & GET HIM TO HELP YOU AND TELL YOU WHATS HAPPENIN. P.S. AVOID YAMIR HE’S AN ASSHOLE & ALSO SCARY. P.P.S. DESTROY THE THRONE

XOXO BILLY

* * *

People were noticing things. For example: that guys kept disappearing into the woods bordering the music building.

There were rumors that it was some sort of weird prank. Or maybe a planned gay orgy, because all the guys seemed to be naked, based on what you could see in the distance—but that was all that anyone knew. Because whenever people tried to go to the woods and investigate, or even just get close, they... didn’t. Like, they just changed their minds.

Or more like, their minds changed for them.

For some reason.

(There sure were an awful lot of linden trees sprouting up everywhere these days.)

So, everyone was noticing that guys were disappearing into the woods, and no one was going there to find out what was going on.

Except for a couple of guys.

They’d be like, “yeah I should go see what my buddy is doing in the woods!” and then they’d actually make it to the woods!

And then they would be gone too.

So that was that.

Oh! And apparently there had been a giant orgy in the Bingley dorm, did you hear about that? Sooo many guys passed out naked, oh my god, Karen, I swear I’m not making it up. Shredded clothing everywhere, cocks out, so scandalous! But no cum anywhere! That was the interesting bit, ’cos usually orgies are messy, right? No lube either, but more importantly: where did all the cum go?

(“In mah belly!” Billy would say, if he was there to say it, but he was too busy sneaking across campus towards Michael’s room, in baggy sweatpants and a sweat-stained hoodie, and no one was asking him anyway.)

Michael turned to Karen and said, “Wait, what? Say that again?”

So the gossipy lunch table sitting next to him in the dining hall said it all over again, for his benefit. There had been a giant orgy in Bingley dorm—

Michael put his fork down and groaned. “Bingley is Billy’s dorm, isn’t it...”

Shit, shit, SHIT—

* * *

By the time I made it to Michael’s dorm, I was more than a little nerve-wracked. Walking around outside, being around everybody heading to brunch... It turned out that, well, it was not the best idea. I could still vaguely sense any guy around me, and when I got outside, the lack of walls as barriers made me suddenly hyper-aware of everyone.

I could feel my nose twitching without any conscious thought, smelling at the breeze, getting the scent of people as they walked by, almost purring at how appealing so many guys smelled... even catching a faint whiff of something very intriguing happening over by the music building... I could kind of feel the heat of each guy who walked by me, too, so I stayed close to the walls of the dorms and tried to remain out of sight.

It was like tossing a cat into a room full of opened tuna cans, I guess. Except it was weird to think that way about other people.

More uncomfortably, my horns were growing back from the excitement. They were becoming visible through my hair again, and they caused this itchy pleasurable feeling as they rose through my scalp, kind of like when your dick first starts to harden, and it had me biting my lip to suppress a moan. Why did everything seem to suddenly be an erogenous zone? I’d stuffed my tail into sweatpants and it seemed to be cooperating, except there was definitely a weird bulge in my pants around the butt, and my tail didn’t like being confined. It moved around with increasing excitement the longer I was outside, and my sweatpants rubbed against my tail and made me shiver uncomfortably with lust the entire time I was sneaking my way around campus.

I could feel my nipples, oversensitized and fully hard, rubbing against the fabric of my shirt. My dick was raging at full-mast and making a small stain of pre-cum in my pants.

Walking became increasingly uncomfortable.

So once I finally got to Michael’s door, I didn’t even bother knocking, I just let myself in and slumped down onto the floor the moment the door closed behind me.

I slid my sweatpants down to my thighs, letting my dick and my tail whip free. It was such a relief that I groaned and closed my eyes. My tail trailed inquisitively across the wall behind me before flopping down to my side.

My hard-on wasn’t going down.

After a moment, I moved to another corner of the room, so that I wasn’t blocking the door. I had no idea what Michael would think when he got in, but frankly, at this point I couldn’t care too much. I just felt too fucking overstimulated... and too fucking aroused...

Can’t cum. Whatever you do, can’t cum.

I changed position so that I was on my knees, thinking that maybe this would shake up my blood flow and get my hard-on to go down. All it did, instead, was make me suddenly very aware of my asshole, which twitched and fluttered the moment I got into the position, as if suddenly interested.

I wasn’t sure whether to laugh or cry at this point.

It did make me realize that I hadn’t touched my asshole even once during the whole fiasco where I sucked the dick of practically every guy in my dorm... it made me wonder if getting cum through my asshole would have the same satisfying effect as swallowing—

No. Think happy thoughts, Billy! Happy, rated-PG thoughts!

I changed position to my back, my sweatpants pulled tight around my knees. But now that I’d inadvertently awoken my asshole, it wasn’t going away.

I pictured what would happen if Michael came in right now, his horrified and freaked out expression... maybe he’d spit on his cock and stick it right into me, fuck me good like the little bitch I was—

NO BILLY, THINK HAPPY THOUGHT, PG-RATED THOUGHTS—

It was no good. I moaned and let my hand slip down between my legs, rubbing the pad of my index finger against my asshole. It felt... amazing. Like, as if the very rim had a dozen new nerves in it, driving me haywire with lust. I hummed with satisfaction. Teasing myself slowly, patiently. My asshole fluttering open, feeling so empty... I writhed on the floor, allowing my finger to slip in, growling with pleasure as my tail thrashed in excitement—

I had a sudden image of Yamir, muscular and seductive, pinning me to the ground and pounding me till I cried out and came like a geyser. My eyes flew open in shock. Where had that image come from? Yamir and I were just friends—

That was the moment, of course, that Ned barreled into Michael’s room, babbling before he’d even gotten the door open, “Hey Michael will you fuck me, I need you to fuck me right now, you know, just stick it in—”

I shot to my feet in an instant, mortified.

Ned choked on whatever else he was going to say and stared at me. “Uh. Billy. Why were you fingering yourself—wait, why do you have a tail. Have you been raiding the robotics lab again—”

“Oh my GOD, why does everyone think I keep raiding the robotics lab? I only did it that ONE TIME and—”

“You’re saying it’s real? Seriously, Billy—” And before I could stop him, he reached over, grasped my tail, and gave it a sharp pull.

I collapsed into a puddle of lust at his feet, my entire face flushed red, panting with arousal. I suddenly, abruptly wanted Ned on top of me, pounding me hard till I couldn’t remember my name. “Ned...”

Ned just stared at the tail, bemused. “Holy shit... Billy, do you actually have a tail...”

“Ned... Ned, I need you to...”

“And wait, you have horns too? Don’t tell me—” And sure enough, he reached over and grabbed my horns to make sure those weren’t from the fucking robotics lab and I practically screamed with lust from the sensation of his hands on my horns, wanting him to grab me by my horns and dominate me right into a fucking mattress—

I threw myself at Ned, who said “Hey—oomph!” as I knocked him to the floor, pulled down his pants in one quick motion, and attached my mouth to his cock.

“Ah, Billy! Get off!” He pushed me off and scrabbled back, eyes wide. “The fuck!”

“Ned.” I panted hard. It was tempting to let my body go wild and do something unnatural to Ned that would have him pounding me happily into the mattress, but the memory of all the guys passed out my dorm kept me at bay. “Ned, I need you to fuck me, or I swear I’m going to lose control and I really don’t want that to happen again—” I could see his cock, slick with my saliva, throbbing and hard. My mouth began to water and I shook my head and swallowed, determined to keep myself in check.

But Ned just shook his head and said, “No, you don’t understand... I need someone to fuck me, Billy... I mean I’m hoping it’d be Michael but... I just woke up with this suuuuper strong feeling that I need someone to fuck me and that’s kinda all that matters in my life, ya know, can’t you just pound a load into my butt and we’ll call it a day—”

I thought for a moment of trying to explain to him the massive existential horror of cumming into his butt and losing my brain forever. I opted for a simple “NOPE,” and pounced on him, knocking him to the ground. I positioned my ass above his dick—

Ned grunted and flipped me over, making me shriek with surprise as my tail suddenly rubbed against the floor. Now it was his turn to straddle me, aim my dick as his asshole—

NO.

I frantically scrambled out from under Ned, panting hard. He needed to fuck ME, not the other way around, he needed to fuck ME—

In the end, perhaps, this was what turned out to be my undoing. My asshole twitched and spasmed, suddenly coming alive and reacting to my need. My thoughts fuzzed over for a moment. I could feel my asshole doing something, leaking some sort of fluid... A spicy scent filled the room.

I could tell the moment the pheromones reached Ned.

His eyes abruptly clouded over and he shoved me to the floor, pinning me down by a firm hand on my chest, raising my legs so that my calves rested on his shoulders. I rubbed them against his neck, delighted. His cock rubbed against my asshole and I hissed with excitement, unable to help myself, even while appalled at what I’d inadvertently done to my friend.

He growled at me, all throaty, “Yeah, you want it, you little slut?” I nodded fervently. I’d never seen Ned like this before, and I was so hard at the sight that I thought I might bust without him doing anything else. I could still smell the pheromone wafting through the room—like it was instructing Ned, telling him exactly what my body needed him to do.

Ned pushed his dick slowly into my ass, the liquid pheromone lubricating it, my ass suctioning him in, and my eyes rolled back in my head as I grinned wide with satisfaction. This was heaven. I could feel every inch, every hot throbbing inch of his cock pushing into me. This was heaven, this was—

Ned grunted and began pounding me hard. My cock leaped and I cried out, my toes curling involuntarily. My tail was spasming, going wild. I opened my eyes and Ned was staring at me with that glassy, possessed look. His mouth moaned at me, “Yeah, you little slut... I can make you do anything I want...”

He suddenly pulled his cock out my ass and flipped me over. I scrambled onto my knees, presenting my ass to him in a hurry. His palm came down, slapping my ass hard, and I keened as I felt my ass jiggle. Suddenly grabbed my tail, and at the contact I collapsed onto my stomach, barely able to hold my ass up from the sudden rush of endorphins coursing through my body. That fucking tail... His dick plunged in, and I gasped and wriggled back onto it, but he kept a hold of my tail the whole time and it just made everything a little haywire from the intensity of the pleasure.

It was as if the pheromone had taken over Ned, teaching him exactly what to do to make me his little bitch.

“Moan for me, slut.”

And with his hand on my tail I realized something I hadn’t known—with him holding me like that, I had a suddenly massive compulsion to do exactly what he said. My groans filled the room, absurdly loud, yet also exactly how I was feeling right now as he pounded me, making my ass cheeks jiggle with every thrust.

“Jack yourself off for me, slut.”

My eyes flew open in alarm but the compulsion was huge, overwhelming my mind like a flood, and I couldn’t ignore it, no matter how hard I tried. I groaned and began pulling on my dick, moaning and drooling as his pounding intensified.

“Come for me, you little bitch.”

I gasped and my dick exploded, spurting everywhere. My cum coated the floor, coated part of the wall in front of me. I could feel my awareness draining out of my head again, there it went—I instantly put my head down, ready to lap up cum, gonna eat it, gonna—

“Oh, you want to eat your cum, huh?” Person behind me pulls out of my ass. So sudden. Leaves me empty. I groan at him, ignore him, put my tongue back to the floor.

“No.” His hand suddenly at my head, pulling my hair. Massaging my horns with his fingers. I fall still instantly. Master. He is master.

“Yeah, I know how to make you do what I want now. You fucking taught me, you little slut. I know exactly how to make your body do what I want it to do.”

His hand lifts off my head. He is just person now. Not master.

Hand on my head again, massaging my horns. Master.

“Listen up. You’re going to sit in the corner and you’re going to watch me eat your cum. ’Kay? You’re going to watch me eat every last drop.”

Hands lifts up from my head. No longer master—but, when master, he spoke. So I obey. My legs drag me to the corner. I watch him plaintively as he laughs at me, dips his finger in the white fluid. Eating it now, licking up and laughing hard at me.

Licking it, smiling.

All gone. He ate it all. All gone.

I feel so sad.

I don’t know why I feel so sad.

Person is laughing hard at me, red in the face with laughter. He puts his hand on my head—suddenly master again—tells me “Kneel and worship me like the bitch you are. Your asshole made me dominant so now I’m fucking dominant, okay. Want me to fuck you? You got to earn it, you little bitch, you gotta fucking beg for it—”

Door flies open. “Ned—Billy—what the fuck is going on?!”

Master lifts hand off head. I fall to his feet and worship him, kissing his ankles, hands running up his legs, even though he is no longer master. No-longer-master shouts in surprise. “Michael! Holy shit... I think... Wait... what happened to me... Billy, what are you doing, why are you kissing my feet...” Hand on head for a second, master for a second, “stop that, Billy...”

I stop. Man at door turns to me, looks anxious. “Billy, it’s Michael. I need you to stay calm...” He walks at me, slowly. Big man, strong.

Sexy. I lick my lips.

I eye him carefully. Maybe I will pounce him. But, not yet. When he’s closer...

There.

I leap at him, making him scream. I land on his shoulders, laughing in delight as he almost loses his balance, my tail wraps around his neck—his finger slips suddenly into my mouth and I think to bite it but instead I feel his mind push strong against me, sleep, Billy

My eyes fall closed. I am collapsing, my body is collapsing, we are both collapsing, so tired—

* * *

Michael picked himself up off the floor, untangling himself from an unconscious Billy. He stared first at this strange demonic version of Billy, passed out and snoring softly on his floor. And then at Ned—poor, confused Ned—staring at him with a happy, vacant expression. Michael had almost forgotten about the morning compulsion he’d given Ned, the need for a morning screw... here he was, of course, like clockwork.

What had happened in this room while Michael had been casually eating his bacon at the dining hall?

He carefully closed his door and, after a second’s thought, locked it.

He sat down on the floor, staring again at Billy, then again at Ned.

Thinking hard about everything that Billy had told him and Ned yesterday—some strange theory that seemed increasingly less theoretical with every passing moment...

Michael wondered if Ned remembered that conversation, in his current state.

Michael was thinking hard about what he’d seen when he’d gotten to Billy’s dorm. The realization, on seeing all the passed out guys, that Billy was definitely responsible... Thinking hard about what to do with Billy, now, to keep him—and everyone else—safe.

Michael was thinking hard about the Throne, and the woods around the Throne, and how no one seemed to be able to get near them anymore...

Michael was thinking hard, honestly, about what to do next.