The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

OVERALL SUMMARY: Something strange has awoken on Billy’s campus, and it’s turning the guys into assorted gay wet-dreams and fantasies-come-true. But as Billy watches the old lives of his friends collapse under the weight of their new needs and desires, he knows he has to figure out the mystery of what’s going on and stop it... before he too gets hit with the same thing that he’s working so hard to halt.

CHAPTER SUMMARY: Yamir mans the fuck up.

* * *

LINDEN’S THRONE

Chapter 6

Yamir opened his eyes and regretted it immediately. How had he forgotten to close his blinds last night? The sun was glaringly bright. He got out of bed, yawned, stretched a long stretch that shivered down his spine and somehow ended with a pulse to his erect dick. He smiled down at it, palmed it briefly, and pulled down the blinds.

He felt better – invigorated. Had he overslept? He checked the clock, no, he was up early in fact. Yawning, Yamir headed for the showers, not bothering with a towel. His dick swung between his legs like a pendulum as he walked, his balls shifting slightly. He could practically feel them filling up with morning cum.

He rolled his shoulders as he walked. God. He felt so sore, like he’d been working out all night... Nothing a hot shower couldn’t cure.

* * *

It was an odd morning.

Yamir headed to Billy’s dorm room to pick him up for their usual Saturday brunch, but when he’d seen Billy coming out of the dorm and had waved and smiled, Billy had darted into the bushes, as if he hadn’t noticed Yamir, and was in a hurry to be somewhere else.

Yamir frowned. Saturday brunch at the dining hall was a tradition, Billy knew that. He rubbed his head... a certain memory seemed to float beneath his eyes... something about a Throne... then it faded. What the hell had happened last night? He must have gone to the party and blacked out like crazy, because his memory after fucking Adam was completely blank.

He was just glad he didn’t have a hangover. Good luck, that.

Yamir strode into the bushes after Billy, his mind pursuing blank memories that he could not recall. Up ahead, he could see Billy again, making his way through the trees, heading for the music building. Which was stupid, because brunch was in the opposite direction. What was Billy thinking? It was like he was trying to avoid Yamir, or something. Had they had one of their fights? He couldn’t remember.

He passed a group of guys heading down the path. As he smiled politely at them, their nostrils flared and they shied away, like a group of skittish colts. Yamir raised his eyebrows at their retreating backs. They didn’t seem to notice their own behavior, except for one of the guys, who glanced back at Yamir. His nostrils flared again, and he gave Yamir a look of utter pure need.

Yamir felt something reacting inside him, something strong.

A slow grin spread across his face.

The guy looked thrilled to be noticed, and terrified. Yamir took a step forward. The guy took in a deep breath, letting his friends get ahead of him, standing frozen on the path and visibly quivering with fear/desire. He looked like a rabbit caught in headlights.

A twig snapped ahead.

Billy.

Yamir shook his and turned around, forgetting about the guy. He had a brunch partner to catch.

He lost track of Billy for a while and just forged on ahead in the general direction. And when he did finally catch up to him again, Brandon was there too. Yamir must have missed the first part of the conversation, because when he arrived, Brandon had Billy pressed against the Throne, leering flirtatiously as Billy squirmed to get away. Billy was shouting something. “—wish you knew what it’s like to deal with yourself all the time! Then maybe you’d leave me alone, you fucking creep!” His leg shot out, kicking Brandon sharply in the shin. Brandon crumpled, and Billy bolted, leaving behind a whimpering Brandon.

Honestly, Yamir thought Brandon deserved it. There was only so much harassment a guy could take. Oh well. He didn’t feel like running after Billy. He’d just have to catch up with him later. So what if they missed their brunch tradition.

It was an odd morning anyway.

* * *

That guy from the path was staring at him again.

Yamir was picking over his scrambled eggs. He’d ended up occupying an empty table, and no one had joined him as he ate, which was a little weird. Every now and then a few guys would make a straight line for him, only to shudder and back away before they got too close. Yamir wondered if maybe he’d stepped in dog poo or something. But it didn’t seem to be something quite like that. Yamir wasn’t sure what to make of it.

Then he’d glanced up, and there were the guys from earlier today, sitting at a table not far from Yamir, chatting away. Except for that one guy. He seemed transfixed. He had that expression again, of desire/fear, and Yamir could feel it doing something to him. Instincts he didn’t know he had were suddenly bubbling forward. To claim—to mark—

Yamir rubbed his eyes. He needed to pee. He pushed his chair back and headed to the bathroom to take a leak. On his way there, he saw Billy at a corner table, consulting with Ned, their heads bent together. Billy was taking notes about something. He glanced up, then down hurriedly. So. Still ignoring Yamir. Yamir sighed and returned the favor.

After washing his hands, he opened the bathroom door to head back to his table and nearly ran into the staring guy. Had he followed him there? He wasn’t doing a good job of pretending to have done anything other than that. He stood frozen in front of Yamir.

Yamir tried moving out of the way. “Sorry, do you need to go in? Bathroom’s all yours, man...”

The guy just groaned and stumbled forward, his eyes panicked and scared. He closed the distance between them, almost unwillingly. “Dude.. Oh god... I’ve got a girlfriend...”

Yamir bit back a laugh and his instincts roared into full command as the guy helplessly pressed his lips against Yamir’s mouth; his body wrapping itself around Yamir; his knees buckling to Yamir.

Craig. His name was Craig.

He has a girlfriend. Her name was Mary. He was moaning into the kiss with Yamir, he had never been this hard in his life, he had a girlfriend her name was Mary. Craig groaned. There was something about this stranger he was kissing, about Yamir, it felt like water after thirty days of thirst, he couldn’t, couldn’t stop.

The guy – Yamir – growled at him, a pleasurable sound that made his toes curl. He felt Yamir’s hand on the back of his neck, rubbing it affectionately, possessively, masterfully. He wanted it to be masterfully, he wanted it. Yamir chuckled as if he’d read his mind and deepened the kiss. Craig felt like his balls might explode, he stood on tiptoe to meet the kiss, he clutched desperately at Yamir’s chest, feeling the pecs growing beneath his excited fingers, swelling to meet his desires, his expectations.

“Down.”

A hand pressed gently, lovingly on his head. Craig sank to his knees. He pressed his cheek against the fly, closed his eyes, breathed deeply. Yes. This was what he wanted. Oh, so much. He wanted. His hands fought with the zipper, won. Yamir’s cocked slid out.

It was beautiful.

It looked delicious.

It WAS delicious.

Craig moaned, his tongue working its way up and down Yamir’s shaft without any conscious thought on his part. His hands were pressed to the ground, splayed out in a desperate attempt to keep his balance as all his senses were overloaded with heaven.

Yamir’s cock had made it all the way down Craig’s throat before Craig even noticed. He groaned with desperation/pleasure at the realization. He could feel Yamir’s balls on his chin. Soft, gorgeous, beautiful HUGE balls. Fuck. The more he obsessed over them, the bigger they seemed to become. Swelling, growing. This dude was hung like a bull. Craig’s tongue swirled around his fucking enormous cock, he could almost feel it elongating, thickening. His throat ached with pleasure. His eyes rolled back in his head, then aimed themselves up at Yamir, who was smiling down at him. “Good boy, Craig. You’re such a good mouth for me.” Craig shuddered and closed his eyes in ecstasy, his mouth moving up and down over Yamir’s shaft. His hands lifted off the floor, tugging sofly, reverently at Yamir’s balls, fondling them in awe. He had never felt so right in his entire life.

Before he knew it (and way, way too soon) Yamir pulled out, gently, and then gushed all over Craig’s face. There was so much of it, and it just kept on coming. It splattered against his cheeks and dripped down his chin. Some of it made it into Craig’s mouth, and he swallowed. And shuddered again as he found himself cumming desperately at the taste, soaking his boxers and staining his pants. He hadn’t even touched himself. Fuck.

Yamir wiped his dick on Craig’s hair and tucked it back into his pants. He got down on his knees and looked Craig in the eye. Yamir’s new pecs twitched, straining his shirt. He smiled and said, “Thanks, Craig. That was kind of unexpected, but pretty awesome, actually. Hope you enjoyed yourself.”

That was an understatement.

And then Yamir rumpled Craig’s cum-soaked hair, gave him another grin, and walked away.

Yamir had liked it. He had liked it. Craig just sat there, basking in the moment. He had never felt so ecstatic in his life.

* * *

Yamir mentally groaned. This day just kept getting weirder.

And now Adam was mewling at him. He’d actually fucking meowed or something at the sight of him. Yamir had just been finishing his brunch, heading out of the dining hall, and then he passed by Adam in a group of other windplayers, all heading for the ice cream bar, and Adam had just fucking mewled at the sight of Yamir and then clapped his hands over his mouth, mortified. Yamir had almost laughed. But what the hell was up with this day?

Ice cream was a good idea though. Yamir joined them in the line for a scoop of vanilla.

He found himself side by side with Adam as they selected their flavors from the six available tubs. Adam was breathing heavily, like he was furious. Or panicking. Or something else. His left thigh knocked against Yamir, uncomfortably close. Why was he so uncomfortable being around Yamir? It wasn’t like they hadn’t been fucking on a regular basis.

Without thinking, Yamir slid a hand around and dipped it into the back of Adam’s jeans. He cupped his ass comfortably, gave it a companionable squeeze. Adam sighed in the pleasure of being held.

Yamir whispered into Adam’s ear, nipping at it affectionately, “Want to go back to my room after this? Ditch your friends, yeah? Got something more interesting we could get up to.”

Adam buried his head into Yamir’s neck, panting softly. Yamir slid his hand further around Adam’s ass, his index finger probing Adam’s hungry asshole. Adam began to hump back against the finger, groaning, whispering. “I want you to fuck me so bad right now—ugh, fuck!” He gasped and rocked harder. “I always want you to fuck me, I swear, but right now—god, I swear—you could take me right here and I wouldn’t give a damn—”

A plastic spoon clattered to the floor and Yamir glanced behind him, amused, at the line of waiting guys. They all had that same expression as Adam. Those same flared nostrils. The staring eyes. That heavy breathing.

Yamir tilted his head in invitation at the one closest to them. Eugene, maybe? Yamir wasn’t sure of his name. But he had a day’s worth of black stubble and swollen biceps and pleading puppy-dog eyes. That was good enough. Yamir winked. Eugene shuddered. His dick visibly twitched.

Yamir slipped his hand out of Adam’s pants, grabbed his ice-cream, gave it a lick, and headed out the doors. He nibbled on his vanilla cone and listened to the sounds of Adam and Eugene panting behind him, following him to his dorm like two desperate thirsty dogs.

“Shit.” Eugene stared at Yamir and Adam as they closed the dorm door behind them and shucked their clothes. “I’m not... I’m not usually into this sort of stuff... Christ...” His eyes bulged at the sight of a groaning Adam already on his back, spreading his legs, his ankle bracelets jingling, preparing himself as he worked a lubed set of fingers in and out of his ass.

Eugene felt, rather than saw, Yamir come up behind him. He could feel his heat radiating from his skin. Yamir whispered, “Look at him. He’s fucking begging for it.”

“I don’t know man...”

Yamir reached into Eugene’s pants and ran a finger down his half-erect cock. At his touch, Eugene’s cock leapt to instant throbbing painful life. “Shit man...”

Eugene found his shirt pulled over his head, his pants and briefs tugged off his feet. Yamir rubbed a hand on Eugene’s scattering of chest hair, tweaked at his nipples, made him twitch with sudden unexpected pleasure. Fuck. His nipples had never felt like that before. Yamir’s touch was like fire on his skin. He stumbled forward in a daze. He found himself staring right into Adam’s red-cheeked lusty face. Adam whispered to him, “Are you gonna fuck me?”

Yamir replied for Eugene. “Hell yeah”

Eugene found himself plunging into Adam’s tight ass, his cock resisting the tightness for a second before diving all the way in. He found himself making Adam scream, found himself sweating and pounding him, thinking no no no I can’t be doing this, I’m not a fucking homo. Found himself loving it as Yamir slowly worked a finger into his ass from behind,. Eugene’s biceps twitched in pleasure and surprise. He loved it as he felt the cold lube, and the thick swelling cock that split his ass in half, had him collapsing across Adam, gasping at the sudden, intense, perfect sensations.

He found himself on his back, Adam suddenly in between his legs, laughing and pounding him missionary style as Eugene gasped, his pecs twitching and straining as he was pummeled, biting hard at his bottom lip to keep in the sudden urge to scream how much he was loving it. His ass hummed with need. His mind felt like it had been squeezed tight with desire.

Yamir’s hand was at his neck, guiding his head, turning it to the side, and then Eugene was rolling his tongue around Yamir’s cock, and it was like he’d been recreated for this sole purpose. Thick, soft, perfect cock. The precum tasted so sweet. He could get used to this. Fuck. Who was he kidding, he already lived for it.

He blacked out at one point, then came to, and realized he was riding Yamir’s cock like a bull, practically fucking Yamir into the mattress as he ground his ass into his lap. Adam was draped across the blankets next to them, watching and smiling lazily as he pressed buttons on his phone, taking a video and beating off with his spare hand. Shit. He wasn’t going to post that anywhere, was he? His parents... His hometown... His pastor...

Yamir shifted his angle and Eugene howled and scratched at Yamir’s chest and spurted cum like a fountain, and all other thoughts fled from his mind.

* * *

Eugene didn’t want to leave. Yamir had to kick him out. He tossed Eugene’s jeans and shirt to him. “I have homework to do, okay? Look, stop that.”

Eugene pulled his stubbled mouth off Yamir’s cock with a wet pop. “Just... a little more? I just.. I can’t...” His mouth was already back on Yamir’s cock, his eyes closing in comfortable pleasure. He was leaking precum all over Yamir’s floor. Shit, Eugene had come like five minutes ago and he was already hard again. Yamir sighed.

“Homework. Go. Now. Come on.”

Eugene groaned in satisfaction, ignoring him, and Yamir lost patience, pulled him off his cock by the scruff of his muscled neck, and tossed him out of his room. The pants, shoes, and shirt followed shortly after.

Adam yawned from Yamir’s bed. “What do you want me to do with the video?”

“I don’t care! Submit it to the art department. You’ve got to go too, I need to get my analysis done.”

Adam rolled his eyes. “Fine, fine...” Yamir noticed, oddly, that Adam held his breath as he walked by him on the way out the door, consequently keeping his composure as he left the room. Yamir found himself mildly offended. Did he smell that bad?

He took a whiff. No, just like sex and cum... It wasn’t that bad of a smell... Pheromones and stuff, right?

Who was he kidding. He grabbed his bath caddy and headed for his second shower of the day. On his way, he glanced out the dorm window and caught sight of Billy and Michael walking together down the lawn, talking intensely about something. Still ignoring him, he bet. Whatever. On to more important things. Hygiene.

Now, the thing about Yamir’s dad was that he has the most amazing timing in the world. Two weeks ago, he’d called when Yamir was squatting over the toilet, dealing with the results of Taco Night. A week later, he called in the middle of one of Yamir’s lectures, on the one day Yamir forgot to put his phone in vibrate.

So, as the hot water ran down his back and rinsed the suds down the drain, of course he heard the tinny sound of his cell phone ringing and thought, well shit, perfect timing as usual, Dad...

He toweled off fast and hurried to his room, leaving wet footprints all over the floor, not even bothering to close his dorm door in his rush. “Yeah, yeah, hi Dad! No, I’m not on the toilet again... Yes, thank you for asking...”

He continued to towel off absentmindedly as he walked around his room, his junk swinging around, and went to close the door. One of his neighbors — Fred, maybe? — was walking down the hall at that moment, a can of Pringles in one hand and a textbook in the other. He glanced up, and the Pringles and textbook clattered from his hands.

“Yeah Dad, it’s fine, I’ve been using the Visa instead...”

Fred stood in the hall, staring at Yamir, transfixed. Yamir could see Fred’s erection swelling in his gym shorts.

“Well, that’s why you should stop inviting him to family dinners! All he ever talks about is the kidney stone patients...” Fred was stumbling forward and Yamir grinned at him, his cock twitching with interest.

Fred got on his knees, hesitated, hesitated some more, and began slowly tentatively licking his tongue up and down Yamir’s shaft, then took a moment to bury his nose in Yamir’s balls, breathe in hard and deep, and tongue them vigorously. Yamir sighed happily. He knew the name of Fred’s girlfriend. He had a class with her. “No Dad, I don’t think that’s a bad idea. You always wanted more shelves in the garage anyway...”

Yamir pulled Fred up by his hair, amused by his dazed lust-crazed expression, the saliva all over his chin. It seemed like taking a whiff of his balls had knocked Fred out but good. He directed him towards the chest of drawers, with its little pile of condoms and lube. He spit on his hand and rubbed it on his cock, his expression to Fred saying ‘Well?’ and Fred didn’t even think twice (probably couldn’t even think anymore, after that heavy whiff), he just put his hands against the chest and arched his back, gasping, spreading his cheeks for Yamir to do with as he pleased. Yamir rolled a condom down his cock, slipped a lubed finger into Fred’s tight ass, juggled the phone to his other shoulder, and buried his cock slowly in Fred. Fred’s muscled thighs shivered and twitched as Yamir sank into him. Fred lowered his head and gave a dull groan. Surprise, you have a prostate. Wow, what do you know, you’re loving it. And there you go, you’re humping back on that cock and gasping like a teenager, like you’ve never been fucked before. Which I guess you haven’t. Right.

“No Dad, that’s just my stupid neighbor... He watched weird French cinema with the volume turned all the way up...” Yamir grabbed one of Adam’s thongs from his bed and stuffed it into Fred’s mouth to shut him up. Fred just groaned even louder and turned bright red, his cock twitching in sudden excitement at being gagged.

And great, now his dad needed to know the phone number for the school’s financial aid officer. The pamphlet was on his desk...

Yamir wrapped a hand around Fred’s heaving chest and maneuvered him over to his desk, keeping up a steady rhythm as they walked. He shoved Fred down onto the desk once they got there, burying his head in a pile of dirty laundry as he used his spare hand to sort through the college documents, looking for the pamphlet.

“Okay, here it is... Five-one-two, eight-seven-six...” Fred rocked back against him, his tight little butt squeezing desperately as he snarled around the bunched-up thong in his mouth. Yamir brought his hand down on Fred’s ass, hard, with a resounding slap, leaving a red handprint. Fred nearly creamed himself, his cock squirting precum like crazy, but he seemed to get the message and became a little quieter.

And shit. There was another guy in his doorway.

Standing there, staring in, breathing hard, pupils dilating. Yamir knew he should have closed that door when he got a chance.

Yamir rolled his eyes and waved him in. The guy moved like someone who had been hypnotized, aiming for a slow desperate kiss, but Yamir shoved his head down and put his mouth to his nipple instead. “Dad, I’m sure they don’t need to see your taxes from 1993—ah, perfect, just like that—sorry Dad, I just remembered I still had a, uh, a chocolate bar I thought I’d eaten...” The guy glanced up at Yamir from his position on Yamir’s nipple, his tongue flicking desperately, his hands cupping Yamir’s swollen pecs, his freckled face pleading with Yamir for more, anything more. Yamir relented and pushed him down to his knees, positioned the guy behind him and got him licking his asshole. Yamir pushed forward into gasping Fred, backwards into the stranger’s loving tongue as it flicked back and forth in delightful servitude.

Shit. There was a third guy in the doorway. He KNEW he should have closed the door... This guy had clearly just come from the gym and was wrapped in a towel and nothing else, holding his bath caddy. The caddy clattered to the floor. The towel began to unravel and his cock sprang free, a gleaming drop of precum forming at the tip.

Yamir tilted his head invitingly and the guy stumbled forward. “I... I don’t usually... I’m in a relationship... Laura...”

Yamir smiled at the newcomer, who took a big whiff of the smell of sex in the room and gulped, and he shifted his phone to his other shoulder. “Dad, listen, I’m going to need to call you back, okay?”

* * *

Yamir felt like going for a walk.

After that mini-orgy; after what turned into six guys feeling him up, gasping at his dick, groaning over his ass; after a dinner where he sat alone again but realized he liked it; well, it felt like it was time for a walk.

It was a pleasant evening. Warm, not too humid. He could hear birds twittering as the sun set and they readied themselves for sleep.

His clothes felt itchy, uncomfortable. What had that last guy said? (“Fuck, man, your chest is so fucking huge... Your arms too... You must lift all the time...”) Without really thinking about it, he shucked off his clothing. He tried to rationalize his decision — it was a warm night, and he had never really done the college streaking thing — but he had no idea why he’d actually done it.

It just felt right.

Heading for the Throne felt right too.

He slunk into the woods as he walked, turning off the path, losing himself in the growing shadows of the forest, moving swiftly and naturally across the twigs and rocks. He felt feral, primal. His body felt bigger, tighter. He could feels his calves swelling, his abs hardening. He could see the sky between the sillhouetted branches, fading into a dark purple. He could feel the nocturnal animals beginning to wake up around him. Their little eyes glowed at him, watching him. His eyes glowed back.

He broke into the clearing with the Throne, hearing Billy before he saw him. Not that it was hard, since Billy was smashing a sledgehammer into the Throne, apparently trying his damdnest to break the thing. As far as Yamir could tell, he hadn’t managed to make a single dent.

Billy glanced up, saw Yamir, and froze.

Yamir walked forward. “You’ve been avoiding me.”

Billy tried to back away, but tripped and fell aross the Throne. “No, no... Listen, you’ve got to stop this! I think I know what’s going on... Shit, when did you get so fucking built... Listen, I was talking with Ned and Michael and I have this theory—shit, Yamir, stop!”

Yamir could see Billy’s eyes. Dilating. His nostrils flaring.

“You’ve been avoiding me, Billy. I want to know why.” Yamir stood over Billy, palming his heavy cock, its head pointing straight at Billy’s mouth. “Why would you want to avoid me?”

Billy pushed his head as far back against the Throne as he could, but there was nowhere to go, and as Yamir climbed on top of it and pushed his cock against Billy’s mouth. A stray drop of precum fell on Billy’s lips and they opened despite him. He found himself taking in Yamir’s cock whole.

“Isn’t this better, Billy? Isn’t this better than avoiding me?” Billy’s eyes looked up at his desperately, his eyebrows quirked in anxious lines, his mouth struggling to speak but unable to keep itself from sliding Yamir’s cock down his throat. His perfect, delicious, worshipful cock.

“See, getting along with your friends isn’t so bad. No hard feelings.” Yamir smiled down at him. “Take off your clothes.”

Yamir’s cock slid out of Billy’s mouth and Billy found himself pulling his shirt off, shucking his pants. “NO! Yamir, NO, listen, I think—I think this sounds insane but there’s some weird THING—I don’t know what to call it—” He was just down to his underwear now, almost ready, his nipples hardening in the night air, shivering, “it’s like some weird fucked up genie and it’s granting wishes and you—”

Yamir shoved his hand against Billy’s mouth, gagging him and pushing down, so that he collapsed against the throne, his legs spreading despite himself and his ankles resting on the Throne’s arms. “Don’t be stupid. Everyone knows magic doesn’t exist.”

He plunged into Billy, no preparation needed — he knew, somehow, that his cock would take care of it, and sure enough there was a slickness around him. Billy, instead of screaming, arched his back and gasped and mewled and his pupils had gotten so big that it was amazing he could see straight at all.

“Fuck, Billy.” Yamir pounded into him, rested his forehead against Billy’s, peering into his fucked up eyes. Relishing in how fucked up Yamir’s cock made him. Billy just stared back unseeing, erased by lust, panting and mewling. “You’re so fucking hot, Billy. So fucking adorable. Why didn’t we do this before? You, worshiping my cock with your tight little ass... Me, giving you what you always really needed... Needing your brains fucked out of your head...”

Billy shuddered and came, shooting so far it splattered onto the Throne behind him, his hands clinging desperately to Yamir’s pecs. Yamir kept pounding him.

“Know what I wish, Billy? I wish you could be like this all the time. Yeah, that’d be fucking hot. Lusty and sex-crazed... A real improvement over your usual anal self, don’t you think? A different sort of anal... Fuck, Billy, I’m gonna come...” He increased his pace and gasped and buried himself in Billy, shooting deep inside him. “Fuck... Billy...”

After a moment, he pulled out slowly, one hand affectionally cupped around Billy’s unseeing face. He didn’t notice the way his cum dripped out of Billy’s ass and onto the Throne and sank in immediately like, water into a sponge. He didn’t notice that Billy’s cum from one minute earlier was gone too – had left no mark.

Yamir wasn’t really at a point to notice things anymore.

He stole into the forest, moving lightly on his bare feet, his nostrils flared and attentive. He was on the hunt now, hunting again – not for meat, or at least, not for that sort of meat...

* * *

I am white.

The trees flicker in front of me. I wriggle and dive fish-like into the silver of night.

Glass windows blaze with light, then stutter and go out. I am passing by. They know.

I am white. I can see the red line leading me, making my path on the ground. I follow it.

I am at a door. Billy’s dorm. I am white. I am through the door.

Hello Billy.

“SHIT! I fucking KNEW it! Look, I’ve got a fucking voodoo doll here, okay, and also some garlic and holy water and a cross, so you better fuck off, you fucked up weirdo demon, and I’ve drawn all these diagrams, and this book in the library says that you can’t pass if I’m inside them so you better stay out—”

He recovered fast.

I am close to him. Pressed against him. So close.

I laugh. “Bullshit doesn’t work on a bullshitter, baby.”

He is crying. I smile. I am white. “You won’t remember any of this.”

I press my thumbs against his forehead, my antlers rattling in an invisible wind.

Cut to white.